KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Perfect Warrior

The Perfect Warrior
Started by: Shadow x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Perfect Warrior

ZERA
TEAM
presents...

The Perfect Warrior

'Life...for thousands of years now man has asked the same question "why are we here" and still no answer. Some people even tried to create life and even more tried to take it away. No one knows why we are here or where we go in death but all we can do it continue searching for the answer...'

It is a little pass midnight in this wasteland. Black clouds fill the sky as it begins to heavily rain. Lights from the RED SWORD base do little for the guards stationed outside. The only way into the base is through a large door on its northern side where trucks can go in and out with a small doorway next to that. At the top of a small cliff a helichopter lands keeping itself hidden from the many search lights from the base. A moment passed and the helichopter flies off into the night sky. The air is cold and the rain makes it even colder. So begins the tale of the Perfect Warrior...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:36 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasake
All Hail Holy Potatoes!!!

A young klee stepped out of the 'copter and used his binoculars to see what was going on at the north gate. His rifle was across his back and his pistol at his side, his sniper still in the 'copter."Looks like more trucks are coming in guys." He said putting away his binoculars and getting out his sniper. "You guys comin' or what?"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:53 AM
Kasake is currently offline Click here to Send Kasake a Private Message Find more posts by Kasake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

*an eight year old walked cautiosly out of the copter behind the klee, he had the klee's sniper if he wanted it, the 8 year old tripped* "Ow."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:01 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Changing name to Ballister]

Ballister jumped out and slid to the edge. "I don't like this place. I sense dark aura everywhere." Ballister held up a small metal orb and suddenly it opened into a probe. "Let's see what's in this wasteland." The probe suddenly lifted from Ballister's hand and flew off into the distance. Ballister was armed with a beam sword and his own customized pistol. As the probe returned, Ballister looked at the data it had found. "Useless piece of... I thought the military would give us good equipment." He threw the broken probe down the cliff and walked over to a ramp connecting to the lower floor.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:01 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

A rather large man stands in front of three guards as the last truck rolls by. He looks up to where everyone is hiding but fails to see them due to the darkness and the thick rain. He says something to the guards behind him and two of them run off.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:02 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasake

*Kasake picked up the kid and took the sniper from him and patted him on the head. He was young but has been loyal to the team. He had made good friends with him and were like brothers.*"Balli wait for the rest of us.! Sheesh always trying to do your own thing."

Last edited by Kasake on Nov 24th, 2005 at 02:06 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:04 AM
Kasake is currently offline Click here to Send Kasake a Private Message Find more posts by Kasake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

A truck stopped in front of the base and a dozen soldiers carried off of it a large machine with some type of green liquid in it. The soldiers took the machine into the base.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:09 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

*the kid smiled he dusted himself off* ".....*sigh*......." *he was not talkative, always nevouse, he didn't know alot of friends but he did have some*

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:10 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasake

"Woah woah woah. Balli what was that? That green thing they carried off into the base?"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:11 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The guards all go into the base leaving behind only two.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:18 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Saru hopped out "wait till what i have in store for you" Saru said reffering to his items ~i was kinda hoping to start at the Zera team base~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:21 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasake

"And what exactly would that be Saru?" Kasake said as he started putting on his silencer for his sniper.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:28 AM
Kasake

(( What are going to do from here? Sneak in or something?))

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:30 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"check the back of the copter" saru said getting out of the stealth copter's pilot seat openning a door in the back revealing lots of chips "just download into your com-wrist (kind like a u-lodge from martin mystery) ~i hope it's alright that i have the copter it's the only thing i could think of and i'll post the non alien weapons in the discussion thread~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:37 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasake

"What do they do exactly?" He said examining one.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:39 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"how many times do i have to explain you plug them in to your com-wrist and it downloaads the weapon and then when you need it you just press the certain button and the com-wrist projects a holographic projection of it that turn solid, it's my invention" Saru said already downloading

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:43 AM
Kasake

"Oh uh... Well you know im not good at remembering things..." He put some chips in his pocket and brought out his sniper again."Should I take out those guards?"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:46 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The military base opened a sky roof and a giant airship emerged out and begun to fly off. Staying where you are it should pass overhead.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:52 AM
Kasake

"Okay... Looks like its time to move out!" He strapped his sniper to his back, grabbed his rifle, and moved on quietly.

((I g2g dont go no wheres important without me!!!))

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:54 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

saru silently shot a tracker on the jet before it blasted off ~is this the perfect fighter main mission to kill the perfect fighter or are we starting with this one then we do the perfect fighter one?~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:58 AM