KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » CELESTIAL: The Perfect Warrior

Save the world? Or destroy it?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Save the world 3 60.00%
Destroy the world 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CELESTIAL: The Perfect Warrior
Started by: Shadow x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

CELESTIAL: The Perfect Warrior

Once upon a time, a great and terrible beast emerged from the island paradise, Atlantas and destroyed everything in its path. It was then sealed away in a mystic jewel called the Emerald Crystal. Atlantas was destroyed and those who lived there traveled north to the island North Island.
There a chunck of the island broke off, the part where the altar of the Emerald Crystal was at. People feared that the great beast could break free of the seal and so the 3 Wise Men created the 7 Celestial Crystals to strengthen the seal. Now over 5,000 years have passed and still the seal holds strong.

The Perfect Warrior
It is a sunny afternoon on North Island. The air is warm and ocean breeze gives off cool air. North Island, some of it, has grown into a lively city.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 12:23 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Soren: *he was running after chipper his pet squirel* "Chipper get back here!!" *Chipper wanted to play tag, and Soren was it*

Chipper: "Chip, chip chi."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 12:30 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Chipper ran into Cielo as he was running by. Chipper fell backwards and Cielo didn't notice him. Cielo, as long as he wore his highly developed power suit, could run up to speeds of 400mph. Cielo flew pass Soren.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 12:33 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Soren: "HEY!!!!" "GET BACK HERE!!!!" *he ran to Chipper* "are you ok Chipper?"

Chipper: "Chi ch chip." *he nodded*

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 12:37 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cielo heard the faint voice of Soren and came to a slidding stop and ran back.

Cielo: What's up kid?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 12:37 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Soren: "Tell Chipper you're sorry!!"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 12:41 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cielo: Chipper?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:12 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Guunther was swinging around on telephone wires. He saw Soren and Cielo. "Hey, a bird and a kid! I wonder if they'll give me bananas!" He jumped down to them. "Hey, got any nuts or bananas? I've been dying for those all day!"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:20 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cielo looked at Guunther oddly. He looked over at Soren with the squirrel.

Cielo: I was just testing out the new CF markII suit. I don't have anything bananas.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:22 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[From now on, I'm going to do dialogue differently.]

Guunther: "Ah, damn it. I wanted one... Know any good fruit stores?"

He looked around and started running to people asking for bananas or nuts.

Guunther: "Oh, come on! Just one!!!"

Store Clerk: "I said no! These things cost money! I'd be losing business if I gave one to you for free!"

Guunther: "Ah screw you, you cheap bastard!"

Guunther grabbed a banana and sped off jumping to the building tops.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:45 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Store Clerk: Thief!!

Cielo saw Gunnther jumping on top of the roof tops and ran off. Cielo jumped onto a truck and then lept off it over to the top of a street light and then onto the roof in front of Guunther.

Cielo: You know. It's not nice to steal.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:48 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Guunther looked at his banana.

Guunther: Well too bad!!!

He stuffed his face with the fruit, and sped off.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:58 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cielo smiled and ran pass Guunther and blocked his path.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:00 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Guunther stopped.

Guunther: Ah come on, be a sport!

He picked up a large rock and smashed it on Cielo's head. Then he jumped down an ally.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:12 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cielo got up and kicked the rock and followed. Cielo ran as fast as he could and jumped at Guunther grabbing his tail.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:13 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Guunther turned around.

Guunther: Grabbing a monkey by his tail? Oh, that's low. Alright, what do you want?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:21 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cielo: I went low? You went lower. At least go to Mystic Jungle for your feel of bananas instead of stealing.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:23 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Guunther scratched his head.

Guunther: ... There's a jungle?

He looked at the huge jungle right outside the city.

Guunther: Hey, never noticed that. Well, what are you going to do to me? Shave me? Beat me down with rocks? Well, you can't!!!

He ran to the jungle and started eating lots of bananas.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:29 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cielo looked confused and looked out to sea. A very large cruise ship was heading to the island.

Cielo: Strange...there has never been a ship coming to North Island.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:30 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

*walks around and sees the ship* ........ well well well if isnt who i think they are

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:42 AM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote