KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Celestial X: The RPG

Celestial X: The RPG
Started by: Shadow x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (79): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Celestial X: The RPG

First day at the Celestial Warrior Training School on a man made island in the south Pacific. The new students enter the classroom and sits down. Their are 12 desks in all (3 by 4). The teacher's desk is in the front of the classroom by the main door. The CWTS has been around now for 50 years. The students live on the campus and no one can leave until they have completed their full training course and becomes Celestial Warriors to go out on the world to do many missions. On the east campus is the male domes and on the west campus is the female's. A special set of domes is located in the north for the few Celestial Warriors. The teacher stands up.

Ashley: Greetings class I am Miss Ashley Simmons. This is your first day at the Celestial Warrior Training School. When the class is over you will each be assigned to a Celestial Warrior. Any questions?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:29 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillerNinja
Super Sniper

(umm..hate to do this but i g2g V_V )

I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
I need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide 'em
If some shit ever just pop off, I'm supposed to be beside 'em

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:30 PM
KillerNinja is currently offline Click here to Send KillerNinja a Private Message Find more posts by KillerNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

((bye !!! smile have a good day!! smile ))

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:37 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(Clearly yall don't realize this but this is the RPG. If you want to discuss anything got to the sign-in & discussion thread)

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:41 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( such noobs )) * walks down the hall bored* ............

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:43 PM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

((im not a noob i just want to say good bye ..god im just being nice un like you))

bord skaning the halls for something fun to do but it failed leting out a sigh

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:45 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( well you are your havent been hear morew than 2months ive been here over a year)) * sits down* ..... arrgg

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:46 PM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Kyle walked down the halls to the classroom. He sat down in a chair. "Hey, there are actually other people in here..."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:00 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

grrr ....... * got pissed at this skool* its so dum ! *takes a seat*

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:02 PM
Camille's_Death

sat be hind rand she slumped doun in her seat

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:13 PM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

* turned around* hi there you feeling ok ? i saw you in the hall ealier

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:18 PM
Camille's_Death

hart: a little

she slided doun in her seat more

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:19 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The door opened and in came a Celestial Warrior.

Ashley: Ah good. One of the best CWs have arrived.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:20 PM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

.....why dont you go to the nurse might get early

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:21 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Kyle pulled out a pocket knife and started skitching words into the desk.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:21 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

hart:i hate the nurse

she looking around the room

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:23 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ashley: Attention class. We have with us Jack O'Neil. He's been a CW now for 2 years and I must say he has improved faster then the rest. One of you will go to the training room with him.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:24 PM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

........ well i hope yuo feel better * sees the kid with the blade* nice

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:24 PM
Camille's_Death

hart looking at the teacher and rolling her eyes she didnt care for that kid she was talking about

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:26 PM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

hah shes saying hes better than us ?!?!?!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:26 PM