KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » X2: Chosen One

X2: Chosen One
Started by: Shadow x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

“Man can only play God, he cannot become God…”

Legend speaks of a terrible monster called Diablen that whipped out an ancient empire that was destined for greatness. The best was invincible and immortal as far as humans were involved at the time. The very will of this Diablen could destroy a village. The people fled in fear of this monster but then a hero rose from the ashes carrying seven spheres described as “God’s Light.” This hero battled Diablen and alas the monster was beaten and sealed away and the hero vanished without a trace. Some may call this a legend but just recently in Mexico remains of this ancient empire was found and now people have their doubts.
Interested to figure out all possibilities of what is occurring in Mexico, President Bush of the United States government sent out his top scientists to discover all that they can about this ruins. Twelve scientists went to Mexico and every day since they arrived at the ruins a scientist died of some unknown cause until they were all dead. Now fearing this mystery Bush, along with the Mexican government, has ordered the ruins to be destroyed. Six bombers went out to destroy the ruins but none were ever spotted again. Finally both the US and Mexican government decided to leave the ruins where they stand hoping that this will cease the terrible events.
And for awhile all seemed where. Years have passed and President George Bush is no longer in office for the USA. President John Quiin is now president of the United States of America. Just a year after Quiin entered the white house a black cloud appeared over the ruins and slowly it spreads. The cloud now covers most of Mexico and still it spreads and even Florida is under its darkness. To make matters worse a satellite was destroyed orbiting the Earth along with seven others. Three days later Paris France was whipped off the face of the world. For six hours Paris was being blasted until nothing remained.
Six days later twelve alien warships appeared in London. Great Britain prepared itself for an attack ever since Paris was destroyed and a great air battle broke out over London but it proved too weak for London suffered the same fate as Paris. After London the alien invaders vanished and three months have passed so now no one believes the aliens will attack any longer…

Year: 2009

Jack O'Neil was once a marine but left the force two years ago. Now he sits at the bar silent.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:23 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

( i want to join)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:24 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

[Then sign-in at the Celestial X2: Chosen One thread]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:27 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Zane was living in a forest in the U.S after the invasion and had created and illusion to hide his home and was very secretive and scared any curious humans with his fake ghosts and other mythical beasts that frighten humans

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:47 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Brittany was walking in the city, she was passing th window of a bar where she saw a man just sitting there. She looked at him for amoment and then went inside the diner next door sitting next to the window.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:54 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

zane was traveling through the forests bored

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 01:56 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack got up and walked outside as it begun to rain.

Jack: Just my luck...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 02:06 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

zane had thought to try and walk to a city and made him self look human

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 02:17 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[You know my character...]

Kyle was sitting on a building ledge.

Kyle: Raining... This sucks...

He saw Jack, and jumped down to the ground.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 02:20 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Espio X 20
[You know my character...]

Kyle was sitting on a building ledge.

Kyle: Raining... This sucks...

He saw Jack, and jumped down to the ground.
(i don't though)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 02:21 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[I'll just make a new profile... I'm getting bored with Kyle...]

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 02:26 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack reentered the bar and had a seat.

Bar Tender: Back again?
Jack: Just give me a beer.
Bar Tender: As you wish.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 03:59 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Jaden was walking on the streets, eating his candy bar.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 04:16 AM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Brittany was waiting inside the diner, she ordered a drink and after the waitress brought it another girl entered the diner, it was Brittany's sister Allysa. Allysa wasn't as beautiful as Brittany but she was equally nice to everyone.

- "Hey Britt, made it" - Allysa said.

- "You're late" - Brittany replied.

- "One minute late, cut me some slack I'm never this early, I'm always five or fifteen minutes late" - Allysa said.

- "Just kidding, so how's Josh?" - Brittany asked.

- "Josh is a dork, left him a dumped him a couple of days ago" - Allysa said.

- "And what about school?" - Brittany asked.

- "Britt, you're not mom, try not to worry" - Allysa said.

- "Ally, I'm paying for it" - Brittany said.

- "With dirty money" - Allysa said.

- "Don't talk like that, it is not dirty money once it's in my hands" - Brittany replied.

- "You act as a courier and if things get complicated you punch and kick your way out of there" - Allysa said and then moved closer and spoke in an almost whisper - "Have you killed anybody?"

- "Ally! What...? No!" - Brittany replied.

- "Ok take it easy I'm just asking" - Allysa said.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 06:14 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

It begin to rain harder and lighting begun to struck the ground

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 06:16 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

- "We have to get out of here, it's raining worse" - Allysa said.

- "Yeah, come on" - Brittany said and paid her drink.

Brittany and Allysa left the diner and were standing right outside the bar that Jack was in.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 06:24 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack was reading a newspaper not caring about the weather.

Newspaper: Three months since alien invasion, it seems they have given up on world's conquest.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 06:27 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Jaden looked up into the sky.

Jaden (Thinking): I wonder where Ben is... Maybe I should go look for him.

Walking through some allys, Jaden jumped a fence and found a gang. They attacked him, and he drew his sword. Instantly, he cut one's arm off, and the others pulled guns. They began to shoot at Jaden, so he switched to Form II, the defense position, and started blocking the bullets. He ran at another gang member and punched him in the face, and spin kicked to others. The remaining gang got scared and ran away.
Meanwhile...

Ben was eating in a fastfood place, and looked out at the storm. He turned around and finished his burger, paid, and left.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 07:41 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Zane was nervos and looked confusednever being around humans it kinda scared him and when the lightning struck he jumped from fright and kept walking to the bar

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 08:19 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack got up and headed outside where Brittany and Allysa where at.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 09:11 PM