KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Vampire in Narnia

A Vampire in Narnia
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

A Vampire in Narnia

Narnia. After Peter and Susan and Lucy and Edmund... after all that stuff.. when Narnia has no ruler, the last one died and left no family to reign. I'll be making a new character, she's a young girl around seventeen, who lives in her family's old house(the magician from the first Narnia book's house.) She stumbles upon two rings and a note in the attic. The note was written by her great grandfather Diggory, the first son of Adam to enter Narnia. It told of how to get there and how to get out by using the rings. Only problem is is that she lives with her horrid grandmother, who's health is failing and she has to work all the time. It's modern day London and she works at a bank during the day and as a waitress in a nightclub by night where a mysterious young man has been hired as the new manager. He turns out to be a vampire and is always spying on the waitresses, who find him quite charming. there's one waitress, however, that doesn't seem to notice him... My character. The vampire manager has his sights set on her and makes her into a vampire,The next day after she is turned, her grandmother dies and he comes over to 'comfort' my character, she shows him the rings and without reading the note, he puts one of the rings on her and she is flung into the world inbetween without a way to get home. She falls into a puddle and falls into Narnia.

So, my new character...

Name:Adrianne
Last Name: Crosswell
Mother: Dead
Father: away in Iraq(doesn't like his daughter)
Great Grandfather: Diggory, the Proffessor who once lived in her house. Then lived in the old mansion where Peter,Susan, Edmund and Lucy found the wardrobe and first entered Narnia.
School: graduated
Hometown: ModernDay London, England
favorites: the colour blue, The Gorillaz, and all sorts of art.
height: 5'9
eyes: hazel
skin: pale
Hair: Black
Build: skinny
Love: none as of yet. (the only family member who loved her was her grandfather who is now three years dead.)
Personality: very intelligent but couldn't afford to go to university and had to stay home to care for her wretched Grandmother. Kind and nice person, but quite tough. Artistic and creative. trustworthy and clever

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:42 PM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

character sheet?

I wanna be a shapeshifter... There aren't any in Narnia though... no expression

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:44 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(um rules and characters what are the creatures allowed)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:46 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Ah, Chronicles of Narnia... One of my favorite book series. I'm in, although I forgot what happens because I read the series exactly last year. I'll get back to this RPG in a little while.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 11:03 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

name:kage
last name: dark
mother: alive
father: left him when he was 5
great grand father: diggory
school: graduated
occupation: helping his grandfather with his experments/cash register at best but
home town: modern day london, egland
height: 5'8
eyes:hazel
skin: pale
hair: black
build:middle
love: mother
personalty:nice,funny,cool,doesn't talk much,curious,grouchy in mornings,holds on to a locket his father gave him when he was little it's broke and won't open, the only thing he has from his father is that locket, and he doesn't remember his father at all, but the locket has a picture of his father

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 11:03 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

creatures: well in Narnia, there are two animals of every species that can talk, they represent the ones who can't. Some are on the evil side, some are on the good side, some are spies.

mostly anything with a human head can speak: examples: centaurs,ogres,giants,dwarves. There are women and men of each.

Vath, a shapeshifter is fine,

For everyone: you don't have to be from Narnia, you can be from one of it's neighbors, like Archenland or something.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 01:27 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(lycan then?)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 01:29 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

(this is how kage looks)

Attachment: narashikamaru.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:29 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Name: Dinin
Last Name: n/a
race: Shapeshifter
Mother: dead
Father: dead
School: n/a
Home: Archenland
Favorites: Expensive objects
pic: upload
Love: none.
Personality: quick thinking and clever, Dinin is always planning a new scheme to get something he wants. But be warned, if he wants something, he'll stop at nothing to get it. He also doesn't let the fact that he has no one who cares about him bring him down.

Attachment: guys69.jpg
This has been downloaded 117 time(s).

Last edited by Vathu on Dec 28th, 2005 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:38 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Name: Ronin
Last Name: -
race: Wolf (like the White Witch's helper)
Mother: -
Father: -
School: -
Home: Narnia
Favorites: peace, beauty, the color blue
pic: upload
Love: -
Personality: he's a loyal follower of Aslan, and will give his life to protect the cause. he's most often in his human form.

Attachment: chara.jpg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Happy Halloween

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:03 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

race: full demon but loyal to aslen
(forgot to put my race)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:05 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(erm... I think that diggory was human, wouldn't you be human?)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:12 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

(o diggory not my grandfather i don't want to be human)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:15 AM
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

can i join plz can i join it seems fun to me big grin ^^

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:07 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

(ya sure and my guys looks like this)

Attachment: guys175.jpg
This has been downloaded 116 time(s).

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:13 AM
Camille's_Death

((ill try 2 find a pic for my carter later people

name-camille
nick name-cam
last name- ballentine
race-a fighter has secert powers
mother- a live
father-alive
age-16
occupataion-fighter
home- born in japan and moved to((where ever the seting is ))
faverats-being aloun to dance and other stuff
school:doun gragated
persanlety- camille is really shy she moved from japan and she wanting to speck the way her new home dos her mother and father are way over pertacking some times around boys
looks- i will up loud a pic

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:24 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

(she could look like this)

Attachment: ayab.jpg
This has been downloaded 113 time(s).

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:26 AM
Camille's_Death

((she is from japan thxs any way smile ill use that if i cant fine some one jappan kind of thing ))

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:27 AM
Striding Cloud

(o i can find one from japan)

Attachment: 1125330156_resclover9.jpg
This has been downloaded 112 time(s).

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:29 AM
Camille's_Death

((boy open your ears japan well my pic i found was close anofe i hope))

Attachment: winter_boden_klein.sized.jpeg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:38 AM