KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Resident Evil - Doom Station(Character Creation)

Resident Evil - Doom Station(Character Creation)
Started by: Rory Angelark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Resident Evil - Doom Station(Character Creation)

This is a crossover between Resident Evil and Doom:

Resident Evil - Doom Station

The year is 2155, the great space station on mars has been constructed by a company called Cryonix. It was a joint venture between the UN and Cryonix Space Division and their Health Division. The purpose of this space station was to create another world to sustain human life. All attempts so far have failed. What the world doesn’t know is that Cryonix is another name for Umbrella, it is a front, a cover for the Umbrella Biological Weapon Research Division.

The people working there have been fooled, soon the Cryonix Labs will pay the price for meddling in things they shouldn’t, this time hell is involved…

================
Character Sheet
================
Name:
Station: (Meaning, the department you’re in)
Appearance:
Equipment:
Biography:

There are several STATIONS inside the Space Facility. The most important are, Biotechnology Department, Cybernetics Research, Atmospheric Investigation, Viral Research. And the UNSIA which is the United Nations Security and Intelligence Agency. There is another department that no one goes into, The Restricted Omega Lab. Only Top Clearance Scientists go in.

For the Resident Evil - Doom Station rp, these are the main rules:
No godmodding, no member bashing, swearing is alowed but not too much, no controlling other people's characters. No one liner posts, remeber it is like writing a horror novel, you must be descriptive of the surroundings of your character.

Now for story mechanics. You can be able to create a character who's either a soldier or a scientist, you will pick your department. Soldiers are expert guns men hence scientists are not, so don't create a scientist who can hit a demon with one shot though the eye with perfect aim because they aren't trained for it, they're just intelectuals(Think OTACON in MGS, but a little less fearful).

You can contribute to the story by making up subplots or making up creatures. But consult me first of big plot changes, because I might have something in mind that I want to happen and if you just change the course dramaticaly I will have to ditch it out or pospone it, so I need you to pm me about ideas before you post.

It is very important that you don't leave a member behind, so try not to post too much in a players absence because he can get lost and then we can loose interest because we have twenty post to read that don't actualy make any significant contribution and it's only small talk between two or more characters. Try to give others a chance to make a stand in the scene, let's try and have all members participant of what's going on and not leave someone out of the action because he wasn't online at that particular time. If someone is not posting after two days his character will be controlled by me until he returns.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:24 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Name: Jack O'Neil
Station: Cybernetics Research
Appearance: Think Squall
Equipment: Duel sub-machine guns

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:27 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Now here’s My Character:

================
Character Sheet
================
Name: Rory Angelark
Station: UNSIA
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
Equipment: Custom made Glocks, diplomatic pass, electronic lockpicks.
Biography: Rory is the daughter of an American general and a British doctor. She graduated from MIT and went to work for for the US Department of Defense, then joined the NSA as a covert operative. A notorious scientist found her talents and presented her to doctor William Jennings, CEO of Cryonix Incorporated. She’s been working for him ever since, and was one of the last to reach the station. She's a scientist and a spy.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:32 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: James Ashford
Appearance: Spiky red hair. natural face. green eyes. 5'9. 142 pounds. jacket vest, baggy blue jeans. always smoking.
Equipment: Pistol, 5 clips, close combat knife, small first aid kit
Biography: James isnt quite sure he got all mixed up in this. he was just a guy doing his job, and know hes stuck in the hell, of which has broke loose. even in this situation, he tends to joke alot, and make everything seem a bit better when people are down.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:33 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(please log in to view the image)

Here's a picture for those who don't know

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:34 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(squall leonheart?)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:35 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Name: Kate
Appearance: attached
Equipment: A shotgun, and dual pistols
Biography: Kate came to the Space station for reasons from her past. Not much is known about her

Attachment: 183554435_l.jpg
This has been downloaded 128 time(s).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:36 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fox13
(squall leonheart?)

Yeah

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:37 AM
At god
The Terminator

Name:Leon
Station: USINA
Appearance:Blond long hair comes all the way down to his eye and he has a light skin with a lether jacket and his eyes are blue and wears jeans with white shirt
Equipment:Custum made SMG, 20X rounds of SMG custum bullets

Biography:He was a orginally a ex.Star sargent and an goverment agent he's been at cryonic state after his infection with "Nemisis" then got cured and now he's relesed again he doesn't know what happened since but famous around the station as nicknamed "Immortal"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:40 AM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

who ever doesnt know who im talking about click the link

http://www.rollenspielewelt.de/game...l4wallpaper.jpg
I love residant evil 4 lol

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:42 AM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Name:Robert Wagner
Station:UNSIA
Appearance:jet black hair with the bangs of the hair sticking straight out
Equipment: punisher, and tmp

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 01:15 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Name: Travis Burton
Station: UNSIA Delta (Equivalent of CIA)
Appearance: Travis stands at 6'6" tall and is well muscled from 10 years in the service. Has short brown hair and a chinstrap beard.
Equipment: Antique Desert Eagle once used by the Raccoon City Police Department., .44 magnum ammunition, Large Survival knife, and a Box of Travis Club Cigars.
Biography: Travis inherited his ancestor's gun collection at an early age. This event led Travis to join the military as soon as he was old enough.
Travis served with distinction for 10 years, and at 30 was transfered to the Cryonix Station on Mars. He was given a position that involved covert actions. Travis only takes orders from Gen. Carlyle and only the General knows what Travis' true reason for being there is.

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Last edited by Agent HUNK on Mar 3rd, 2006 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 02:37 AM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 02:57 AM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Picture I threw together using an old pic of Leon( from RE2) and a pic of me. Not as good as the one I did from Last Samurai.

Attachment: travis burton.jpg
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 04:00 AM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Okay here is the Final pic of my character.

Attachment: travis burton.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 07:03 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whats atmospheric investigation? Sounds intresting. I would be security but eevryone else is security. So I must be something else.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 07:28 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

be a scientist

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 07:29 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

but being a scientist is so boring... what do I do? Lets see, I run around opening doors and panicking every five seconds while the security forces do all the combat. Than every once in awhile I manage to kill a bad guy by the bad guy Miraculously falls onto my pointy stick, or runs into my gun... iono man.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 07:49 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Blaxican, why not ask Rory permission to take control of General Carlyle and boss all the soldiers around and kick ass?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 07:52 AM
kronic
Crazed by the darkness

This looks different to the rest of the rps here.

How can I tell you how the f*** I to that makes me wanna jump over the edge. All I do is watch the nights sky as the small stars shine knowing your are watching me, loving the sadness that runs through my body but I will fight on. I'm a soilder, my spirit will never break I will battle on till you end comes then so will mine.

Last edited by kronic on Mar 3rd, 2006 at 12:33 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:26 PM
kronic is currently offline Click here to Send kronic a Private Message Find more posts by kronic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote