KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!

Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zslick

Laugh Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!

People this resident evil thread is mixed with enemies and good guys anything can happen in this thread! So beware and enter at your own risk your character might even die and turn into a mindless zombie!!!

ENEMIES: Enemies are going to be controlled by who wants to make the monster. The enemy can either be a mutated creature or a human gone bad or just a simply mind eating zombie. The thing is if we kill your person they can only mutate to the most is three times after that if its dead its dead no bringing it back. "ALL MONSTERS CAN DIE." Notify me first if you want to make a monster so i know if it will fit. Pm people if they want to die or get infected off of the monster dont automatically do it. If your going to make this enemy make sure it pops in all our stories and just not yours, once again pm people before just doing it.

CHARACTER CREATION: anyone you want can be made and relationships can be made in the game you if you want. Also you can also have more than one character but try not to confuse the readers. Make sure you state who you are. If you want to have a dark secret~ you were the one who helped make the t-virus go ahead but pm so i know whats going on and its just no a surprise to me. This comes you can make a enemy and a good creation. Also you can be a experiment wanting to get revenge on umbrella. If you die you may be zombie in the streets or a mutated creature until you die or you want to make another person.

ITEMS :Pretend this is real life people you cant carry a grenade launcher and a rocket launcher at the same time so make sure you can limit the items you carry. It would be more interesting if you came with a knife and then in the RP you slowly explain how you found the rocket launcher.

Start off characters:

Leons s Kennedy: zslick
Chris Redfield: I R Smart
Clare Redfield:
Jill Valentine: Miracle
Barry Burton:
Rebecca Chambers:
Ada Wong:
Sherrie berkin:
Any characters you made up: At god, Sarahmier, Trademark

Enemies:

Wesker: Krone (you can choose to be a good guy at first than later on be a bad guy or be a bad guy off the back)
any of the Tryants:
William Berkin:
Nemisis:
Any other mutated monters you make:
Krauser:
Mindless Zombie:

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 06:35 AM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Novablast13
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barry Burton is me

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 01:45 PM
Novablast13 is currently offline Click here to Send Novablast13 a Private Message Find more posts by Novablast13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ruby_weapon
Restricted

Account Restricted

You still need a character sheet!

[example]
name:
personality:
looks:
Bio
[/example]

get it?

Join the Horror Guild

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:35 PM
Ruby_weapon is currently offline Click here to Send Ruby_weapon a Private Message Find more posts by Ruby_weapon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

well thats what i mean make a character on here anythin you want bio and that stuff!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 06:10 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Novablast13
Restricted

Account Restricted

name:vince
sex:male
personality:nice,mean to bad peope
looks:blue eyes,red hier,
Bio, shcool out and he went to the place thats cool and now he fiants to live

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 11:37 PM
Novablast13 is currently offline Click here to Send Novablast13 a Private Message Find more posts by Novablast13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ruby_weapon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forgive me, bt that is entirely no good, captain13

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zslick
well thats what i mean make a character on here anythin you want bio and that stuff!
you just don't get it...

Join the Horror Guild

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 12:04 AM
Ruby_weapon is currently offline Click here to Send Ruby_weapon a Private Message Find more posts by Ruby_weapon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

Captain...LEARN TO WRITE!!!

name: Jason Wheeler Parker
sex: Male
personality: He's a quiet and cold. When it comes to killing he's very cold blooded and brutal.
looks: (please log in to view the image)
Bio: Special agent that worked with Leon S. Kenndy before. They were good partners, after their mission was over which was to destroy a lab full of tirants. With Jason's brutal skill of killing and Leon's sharp shooting skill they were able to save the America before the tirants killed all people. They didn't get along for the first time but got to be friends as they went on and fought the zombies.

My writing sample: Jason shook hands with Leon "Im sure we'll meet again..." He said with a grin as he turned around. He saw Leon waving good bye but after that Jason didn't turn back...He walked down the streets of Newyork the streets were filled with dead zombie bodies, blood all over the place, bullets, bullet holes, and burning things. It was tragic Jason hoped that it would never happen again it was most shocking battle of his life battling against freaks worn him out.
As the chopper's engine roared Jason waved his hand to Leon with a smile. Then the chopper took off...Fading to the distance.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 12:50 AM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

I'm still jill so no worries

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:47 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

God your character is Kick ass!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:30 AM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

actually ruby i get what you were sayin its just that day i just had to type fast okay people what you do here is type your bio in here
Captain...LEARN TO WRITE!!!

name: Jason Wheeler Parker
sex: Male
personality: He's a quiet and cold. When it comes to killing he's very cold blooded and brutal.
looks:
Bio: Special agent that worked with Leon S. Kenndy before. They were good partners, after their mission was over which was to destroy a lab full of tirants. With Jason's brutal skill of killing and Leon's sharp shooting skill they were able to save the America before the tirants killed all people. They didn't get along for the first time but got to be friends as they went on and fought the zombies.

My writing sample: Jason shook hands with Leon "Im sure we'll meet again..." He said with a grin as he turned around. He saw Leon waving good bye but after that Jason didn't turn back...He walked down the streets of Newyork the streets were filled with dead zombie bodies, blood all over the place, bullets, bullet holes, and burning things. It was tragic Jason hoped that it would never happen again it was most shocking battle of his life battling against freaks worn him out.
As the chopper's engine roared Jason waved his hand to Leon with a smile. Then the chopper took off...Fading to the distance.

Perfect example rigth there has a background and bio has his weapons and caption13 can you add more to your bio!

and people were startin the rp

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 05:17 PM
zslick

also i havent had a response from the guy who want chris so hes up for grabs

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 05:26 PM
Ruby_weapon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll be chris smile

Join the Horror Guild

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 12:53 AM
zslick

alright ruby you can go ahead everyone else can go ahead i just started it and ruby how about this we meet you at the mansion!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 03:12 AM
Ruby_weapon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which mansion?

Join the Horror Guild

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:03 PM
Krone

did u play the first game?

its the Mansion with all the Zombies .

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:04 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

NOPE I played 3, and 4

Resident evil 3 was creepy!!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:06 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

WEll the Mansion is in the middle of no where!!!?!?!! and Resi 1 was the best!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:08 PM
At god
The Terminator

First one sucked...It was boring and ppl couldn't act well as resident evil 3 and 4. They sounded choppy

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:23 PM
Ruby_weapon
Restricted

Account Restricted

There were quite a few mansions in the RE series.. even RE3 had a mansion... or a large house, in the origonal version you had to go in it.. but in this playable version it was just for scenery if you ever noticed that large house when you're in the park you can see a mansion in the distance.

Join the Horror Guild

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:47 PM
At god
The Terminator

Still ppl couldn't act or make a voice in RE 1 the orginal which was very lame and sounded very very very choppy. Which made playing boaring and soon the RE 4 and 3 came out which made me happy with people that can act, killing, more blood, and more ZOMBIES!!!
Also more ways to die.
Well four had most ways to die I liked when Leon got sprayed with a acid on his face. That was nastiest death ever.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:51 PM