KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » .hack//Freeplay Advanced

.hack//Freeplay Advanced
Started by: JB-Donovan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

.hack//Freeplay Advanced

okay, you misfits... here's your assignment: build a character. you can use any of the info from the games, tv shows, or books. the events are able to be completed as you see fit, but if it was in the predecessors as a one-time events, then keep it true. i don't care if you and your friends form groups, but like in the book .hack//AI Buster, let's keep it limited to three in a group. that being said, let's also keep in mind that your character's name should be completely original. NO SAME NAMES AS OTHERS!!!
here's my character, use it as an example:

Name: Siegfried Donovan
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 150 Lbs. (69kg)
Race: 1/2 Elf
Hair: Shoulder Length, messy, Dark Mahogany
Eyes: One eye Blue, One eye Green
Class: Twin User (uses two weapons, i.e. two swords, two axes, etc.)
Wave Attribute: Darkness
Hometown: Mac . Anu
Armour Appearance: Black Upper chain mail (sleeveless), black pants, black combat boots, black headband
Weapons: uses twin blades of mythological origin, calls them Ebony and Ivory (one's made of Ebony, one's made of Ivory)
Special Markings: tattoo on his back of one angel wing and one demon wing

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 04:49 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Name: Jessie eme
Height: 5'4
Weight: 122 lbs
Race: 1/4 elf other is unknown
Hair: to mid-back brown and straight
Eyes: bright blue
Class: I dunno
Wave Attribute: i dunno
Armour Appearance: boots (rune) platetop(designed for girls only...if you seen mimiru off the show you know wat mean)(rune)
Weapons: (umbra) broad sword
Special Markings: tattoo on her back of a cross

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:28 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

Name: Jason Danial Blade
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 150 Lbs. (69kg)
Race: Human/ Demon
Hair: Neck length, silver, and stright type (Kind of like Kadaj)
Eyes: Icyblue
Class: Swordsman
Wave Attribute: Darkness
Armour Appearance: Pitchblack trench coat silver left arm bangle, black pants, Lether combat boots, and steel knee protecters
Weapons: Chains of heaven cutting moon: long and pitchblack katana that resembles Dark type attacks. This blade is contained with unknown power strangly effect comes when Jason goes berserk (See the special markings). When Jason goes berserk with this sword his half of his face is covered with demon mask but when it's completly covered he'll be out of control and turn into virus.

Special Markings: Markings of runes of ancient demons on his right arm glows when Jason gets irritated in battle. Which makes Jason go Berserk

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:51 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

name: anima yuki
height: 5'7"
weight: 135
race: human
hair: mid-back keeps in pony tail, black
eye color: black and red
class: assassin/ninja
Wave Attribute: ?
hometown: ?
Armour Appearance: long black and red coat
weapons: kunai

Attachment: itachi.jpg
This has been downloaded 125 time(s).

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 02:20 AM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<< okay, guess i'll get things rollin', then...>>

*Siegfried walks out of his home and out to the main gateway out of town* haven't been out of here in a while... maybe it's time i started an event... again... *speaks into the gateway for the appropriate domain* "Captive, Fallen, Angel" *the vortex swirls, surrounding him completely as he is wisked away into the most feared and infamous domain of them all, The One Sin*

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:25 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

*he walks out into the snowfield, the blizzard rushing its cold air against his face* so...this is the area that no one's ever cleared, eh? well... if it was unbeatable for groups as numerous as five people at once, maybe a three person team is the way to go... problem is... i'll need to get my crew together... *he walks off towards the center of the field and draws his twin blades, Ebony and Ivory <<names inspired by Dante's guns in DMC, for all those wondering... yes, i'm a hopeless game junkie...>> as he continually circles the field, a large grouping of ogres appears at his displeasure* hmph...that's it? i expected more from the unbeatable mission... alright then, PLAY BALL!!!!!! *he strikes the nearest with a slash to the gut, then runs around to the next one, taking its arms off in a skilled, almost dancing swordsman-like style* aww, did the big bad ugly lose something? *he grins as the ogre runs at him, then performs a jumping backflip to dodge it* hmph... the only way you'll kill me is with that bad breath... seriously, consider brushing your teeth, dude. *he skillfully lands on his feet in a crouching position and tosses one sword (Ebony) at the ogre's gut, following up with a strike to the head with Ivory* check and mate... *a loud roar sound out behind him* that could prove to be a problem. *he slowly turns to see a prism dragon, pure light energy of a non-elemental nature, standing behind him* so THAT's the big secret... hmm... maybe another time... for now... i need to regroup... *runs back to the gateway and heads home*

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 05:21 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<<i noticed some of you left class sorta un determined. what sort of weapons do you like? close range, long range, magical, physical? i'd be more than happy to help out with anything anyone needs, just let me know. if i can't help you, i can refer you to someone who might be able to.>>

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 05:23 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

(My class swordsman ok? oh im going to show my pic of my character^.^ thats her but with the armor....)
Jessie was walking and checking out everything and she walked into Siegfriedwith a thud. She fell back onto the ground rubbing her head. "Uhh I...I'm sorry,"She mumbled.

Attachment: ayabus7.jpg
This has been downloaded 112 time(s).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 08:42 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

((Jason's pic (please log in to view the image)

Jason yet slashed another one of the virus theives they were weaklings compared to him. "Next?" he asked as he slashed his blade around theives growled and jumped on Jason before they even got to him Jason slashed all of them off and saved the man from being viruslized. "T-thank you." old man said. Jason quietly walked away as his black trench coat fluttered. Then he dissapered in flash as he spread his demon wings.
He sat on the top of the clock tower and saw Seigfried his old friend and Jessie which he didn't know this girl. He stabbed his sword to the ground and checked his watch Jason knew that another virus will show up. He just knew the strong one. "This is bad...The virus will show up in five minutes..."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:06 AM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie shoke her head and stood up. "Hello there Im Jessie,"She said. She looked back at Seigfried fearful. He looked strong. She sighed and began to walk away. "Im new,"She sai d turning around. "Can you guys help me?"She asked.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:10 AM
At god
The Terminator

Soon the ground shook with rumble. The virus came up with it's huge cleaver it walked up to Jason knowing that he's there. He quickly embraced for attack as the giant Cleaver came down on him Jason blocked the cleaver with his long katana. "Pethetic and you yet call yourself a virus?" He asked as he lifted his face and smiled evily. He slashed the virus on it's torso then it's stomach. The virus screamed in pain it seemed to fear Jason's katana.
The virus flew up to the air quickly Jason spread his wings and kicked the virus back to the ground. "You are not going any where" He said coldly and pointed his blade at the virus. Stream of black lasers went through the lvl. 99 virus doing heavy damage on it. The virus seemed to be weak at the dark type attacks.
Jason quickly went down and chopped the virus in half with his katana the virus got neturalized but left a huge crater on the ground from Jason's katana's effect.
"I'll pay for the damage"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:18 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie watched mercfully. She was scarred not use to the gane yet. "What happens if i die?"She asked. SHe pulled out her Umbra(rare item) She stood looking at it yawning.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:23 AM
At god
The Terminator

"And why do I care?" Jason asked coldly and walked away into the distance. He didn't really cared for newbies or bothered to help them he just let them die. Jason put his Chains of heaven cutting moon katana(ultra rare item) away. He was marked lvl. 70 on his left glove which he was pretty high leveled.
Most of the new swordsman wanted to be his student but, Jason always rejected them all.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:37 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie shoke her head. "Rude much,"She grunted crossed her arms and walked away peed off. She went and looked for something to do.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:44 AM
scarecrow88

[anima appeared behind jessie, he walked up to them and leand against a wall]

anima: hmm...a weak swordsmen as your self should care what happens when you die [he truns to jessie] oh allow me to introduce my self im name is anima...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:50 AM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Name: Spectrum
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 148
Race: Currently unlisted.
Hair: Extremely bright orange, medium in length. Straight.
Eyes: One eye Blue, One eye Green
Class: Blademaster
Wave Attribute: Light
Armour Appearance: Very light, skin tight, leather covers his upper form. Over this body armour, he wears a light coat of pliable, black leather. His gloves are made of the same material as his jacket, covering each digit, also allowing him easier movement. Rather then be weighed down by excessive metal.
Weapons: A blade called by Aria of Sorrow. Noted amongst players to be excessively hard to find, let alone reach a level to weild.
Special Markings: Mainly known for his pale appearance along with attire. He's nearly the only one to assume a late 15-th century look, rather then outlandish fabrics.

Picture: (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:04 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Quiet eyes observed Jason attacking the virus, as he turned seeing that the other had succeeded. Stepping quietly, the field felt soft to him for some reason. New players were sweeping in, most likely due to it reaching America. Stopping, those same eyes examined a large portal in front of him. A monster was fixing to attack. He didn't need to deal with it, but why denounce his chance to have fleeting fun? Drawing his blade, he held it along his line of vision. A sudden flare of fire announced his own attack, the speed and action of it nearly unbelievable. The monster suddenly disappeared just as quickly as it came. Low level monsters didn't provide a threat, he was mainly there to learn more about viruses. His level wasn't shown on his person, he had left a request to have it removed, and they apparently had agreed. Sheathing his blade, he raised his hand in order to teleport.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:13 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

Jason looked at Spectrum slaying the virus quickly as he did. "Impressive..." he thought and he looked at his glove changing to level 72. He was getting stronger each virus he defeated. He spread his wings and flew to the arena today was a special event whoever can defeat most virus wins. He read this on a flier he knew that he wanted to win an item a new sword only two people can reach for it. As he flew he landed on the ground players didn't seem to notice him there were lot of newbies, experts, and pros.
As Jason signed up for the contest he was teleported into a room full of players waiting to slay the viruses. The door opened and man yelled "Jason the swordsman! Come forth!". He walked through the door there were crowds everywhere cheering. Then the virus rose up the ground and growled it was lower level the Jason. He looked at the virus and he walked up to it then walked aside no one noticed that he drew his blade after he walked aside of the virus.
The virus fell to the ground and disigrinated "...How pethetic" Jason said and man looked at the replay. Jason drew his blade and cut through and stabbed the Virus' heart in flash. "Wow!" He yelled "Next please! Now please welcome! Berzerker!" Man added and Jason went to the exit and sat down waiting for his turn.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 06:48 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

His new destination was in fact the contest. It hadn't bothered himself to enter or not, as he stood just outside registration. Everyone else apparently had been through the process, head turning to acknowledge the registration operatives. Stepping forward, he quietly wrote out Spectrum in the blank provided. As if doing so, one of the two operatives blinked before laughing. "Oh sure. Think if you have his name, you'll be that strong?" Amber eyes locked with the person before he shrugged quietly. "I mean seriously, you're most likely a newb. Do you not know who Spectrum was?"

Not bothering to heed the rest of the conversation, he was teleported to the room. A few glances were brought to him as he took a position by himself. It was as far away as possible from the gathered people, let alone the few standing by themselves as well. Hands crossing over his chest, his solitary blade was hidden beneath the fabric of his leather coat.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:20 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie grunted and cross her arms. "my noob act don't work,"She said. "Im so bored now,"She thought. "I got this rare item to show off,"She said and laughed. She ran around checking things out.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 11:29 PM