KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » umbrella corp RPG

umbrella corp RPG
Started by: cut67

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cut67

Cool umbrella corp RPG

ok this is whats going on.its the year 2310 and zombies have taken over the world.....our objective is to go into towns and clear them of these zombies...you will be equiped with a mp5 navy or a m14 or m16,you will have a colt,knife,med kit,anti virus shot,heavy armor with a helmet that blocks face,water,and food.you dont need a bio!. also u can be a pilot,soldier,medic,or special force.good day soldier and may god be with you.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 05:07 PM
cut67 is currently offline Click here to Send cut67 a Private Message Find more posts by cut67 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cut67

*grabs m16<colt,knife,medkit,and a gernade*

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 05:20 PM
cut67 is currently offline Click here to Send cut67 a Private Message Find more posts by cut67 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cut67

THIS IS A FIRST PERSON RPG THIS SHOULD HAVE PERMISION IN HALF AN HOUR!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 09:01 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

no it won't sorry

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 09:49 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cut67

i know ok

I MIGHT HAVE PERMISION IN A DAY OR LESS

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 09:50 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

no not at all it will be close if Ush come sorry again

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 09:51 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

not really most threads started before asking permission are always closed especially if no one committed to joining... just dont worry about it

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 09:51 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cut67

oh well i like the 1 in the game ideas ill just wait

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 09:52 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

It takes about weeks and maybe a month to get permission for RP's. When it comes to making an RP, you have to be really patient!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 09:55 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cut67

im new so sorry sad

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 09:55 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

its ok, takes awhile to get used to the rules. smile

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:07 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cut67

and im more of a 1st person *takes out gun

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:08 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

ok you don't have to take out you gun every time you say first person*some one pulls out a gun*

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:09 PM
cut67

*comes out of tunnel and starts to search for zombies* if any 1 whants to just do this for fun please im bored. *sees about 5 zombies**aims slowly and shoots at their heads and instantly killing them

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:10 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really what do you mean by First person

:: Someone takes out a gun::

AWW HELL NAW!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:11 PM
cut67

*moves into building**kicks the door open**looks around for zombies* clear

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:16 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

i don't understand i thought first person was only for games
*someone pulls out a gun*
I don'y feel safe anymore

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:18 PM
cut67

thats first person 3rd person is this

the soldier ran into the room
this is first person
*runs into the room*

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:20 PM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Actually, 1st person would be something like this:

I was happily watching the gifted dancer gyrate on the pole sticking out of the stage when out of nowhere a bugle started to play Revellie(SP?). It was then that my eyes opened and the harsh voice of the drill instructor filled my ears.

Third person is like this:

Travis was happily watching the gifted dancer gyrate on the pole sticking out of the stage when out of nowhere a bugle started to play Revellie(SP?). It was then that his eyes opened and the harsh voice of the drill instructor filled his ears.

I usually RP in a mixed style of these two.

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:41 PM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cut67

i use the stars lol

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:42 PM