KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Heroes

Heroes
Started by: Shalimar_fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Heroes

The main plot is we have no clue how these people got their powers. These people have not clue until their powers started becoming active which mostly happens when their about 20 .No this is nothing like X-men. These people live life like me and you, doing what ever it is to make it to the next day. So far we know of only one villain that is killing these people off one by one & using his victims powers for his personal gain.while an normal human tries to find this people and tell them what they are.Also one of the heros dad is up to something shady. the fact that I nor anyone else knows the main plot give us as thr role players an chance to make you what we want to happen.

here are the Chars
1)PETER PETRELLI(Trademark)-the leader and selfrightus member. He can copy others powers when around them

2)NATHAN PETRELLI (open)Peter's older bother, the lawyer running for congress,His ability is flight

3)CLAIRE BENNET (open)The Cheerleader who learns she has healing powers . her dad motives are unclear

4)NIKI SANDERS (Me)The Internet stripper who becomes an deadly force when her Alter-ego Jessica(her twin sister)cames out to play.Also she is the mother of the hero known as MICAH SANDERS

5)MICAH SANDERS (open)Son of both Nikki Sanders & D.L. Hawkins. about 9 years old his power lets him control energy inside of technology and he also is super smart

5)D.L.Hawkins(open) Husband Of nikki sanders,& father of Micah Sanders.An Con that can phase.

6)MATT PARKMAN (open)An cop that can't stop hearing voices in his head.He's an telepath(warning it is not sure if he can control others with his power)

7)HIRO NAKAMURA (open)This guy can blend time and space by will power.By doing this he can teleport,go back in time,freeze time(not clear if can fast foward time)has an friend that gose with him

8)ISAAC MENDEZ (open)The junky that can tell the future by painting.he claims the drugs allow him us his power. boy friend of SIMONE DEVEAUX who appers to be an human

MOHINDER SURESH (open)Not an hero but he has made it his job to find them like his dad was doing

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 04:33 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarahmier
All ur base are belong us

HIRO NAKAMURA please

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 07:37 PM
Sarahmier is currently offline Click here to Send Sarahmier a Private Message Find more posts by Sarahmier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

post that in the other thread.sure you have him

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 07:59 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

another hot night in Las Vagas, Nikki was working late. The hours of the night had been moving slowly, Her costumers were please no matter how late it was.Her eyes glanced over to the clock.it read 12:25 AM. this had been one long day, & the costumers would be dissapointted.

Nikki got up and turned the web-cam off. This job made her sick but it was the only way to pay the bills, and keep Michae in school. If D.L. was back she wouldn't have to do this.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 12:37 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

"Dammit!" Scyller yelled at himself growling maniacally. He had failed, he had gotten the wrong damn cheerleader. And that man, he had seen him before two, the one who stole powers but had no powers of his own he was weak. Scyller sat there thinking of what to do next. (the theme of this RP is on in 30 minutes happy )

I got everything!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:24 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Claire layed in her bed looking up at the ceiling. She was thinking about how she would explain her power to her father and mother. Would he understand her power, or would he shun her? What about that guy, Peter, who had saved her life? Well, at least she knew that he had some sort of power, and she wasn't the only one that had powers. She felt like she was drowning in her own questions, and was starting to get claustrophobic. She quickly sat up when she heard her father, or someone coming to her room.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 01:38 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

matt got back in the squad car, his head hurt, all those damn voices, why him?!? he looked at the felon in the back of the car, and opened his mouth to inquire him, but then decided he didnt need to, he already knew the answer, the felon wasnt ACTUALLY talking, but matt could hear his voice. "whatever" he started the car and drove to the station

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:03 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Peter sat in the jail cell with a bloody shirt on thinking about"Save the cheerleader save the world".He had saved the cheerleader but would he really be able to save the world.He looked at the police walking back and froth then he had began to cough uncontrollably this went on for a minute and then stopped he did not know what was happening but he still saved the cheerleader half of it was done now he has to get Hiro, Claire,Isaac,His brother,and anyone else.]

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 03:18 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~guys this is getting to much like what we just saw. mix it up ~"Ok lets go and get our son!"Jessica walked out to her car."He's an dead man. How dare he takes our son!"Jessica looked in the mirror for an brief second, there was nikki"God, Nikki your so weak. When or what will it take for you to stand up for yourself. Don't give me that puppy dog look.D.L. is not good for our son"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 03:32 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Jessica reaches her distenation.Just before she takes that shot she turns back into her self."D.L.! D.L.! " before she could reach him Jessica takes over.Acting like Nikki she runs up to him."Micha baby come here!"

MOHINDER comes to visit Peter in jail"Peter.We must talk. First I like to aplogies for not beliving you.My father was right."

Claires Dad walks into Claires room"Sweety"He moves to her bed"How are feeling?"

Blonde F.B.I agent looks over at matt."How is this getting us any closer to Sylar?"

Edy looks at Sylar"I can get you out of here.You'll have to deal with that Hashin."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 01:59 AM
The Big O
The Original O

~If its okay, I'm going to start posting tomorrow? I have to go early. See you guys later.~

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 03:31 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

~I don't know where we're at, so I'm just going to post a intro for Isacc.~

Isacc Mendez was glad that he kicked his heroin addiction. He was also he could get visions on his own now. No drugs needed. Sure he could just tell someone what his visions were, but where was the fun in that. Isacc was a painter. So he painted his visions, no matter how disturbing they were.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 02:24 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Jessica reaches her distenation.Just before she takes that shot she turns back into her self."D.L.! D.L.! " before she could reach him Jessica takes over.Acting like Nikki she runs up to him."Micha baby come here!"

MOHINDER comes to visit Peter in jail"Peter.We must talk. First I like to aplogies for not beliving you.My father was right."

Claires Dad walks into Claires room"Sweety"He moves to her bed"How are feeling?"

Blonde F.B.I agent looks over at matt."How is this getting us any closer to Sylar?"

Edy looks at Sylar"I can get you out of here.You'll have to deal with that Hashin."

matt looked at the FBI chick,
"look, im not sure about much right now, i domnt know whats going on, i think i can hear pepople's thoughts. like that one movie , what was it called.......oh, what a wmoen wants" right? but this is real life, and i dont know what i should do.

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 01:35 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

F.B.I. woman"Yeah right. You havn't been drinking to much coffee have you.What you just said was tottally stupid"

Simone walked into Isacc home/ gallery"So whats this one mean now."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:11 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Peter looked up surprised to see Mohinder at there at the jail in Texas.He was also happy that someone had came for him but he thought it would have been his brother Nathan. Peter had to alot to tell Mohinder about the cop who could read minds and how he saved the cheerleader. Peter also wanted to know about Isaac and Simone.As peter was about to speak he began to cough uncontrollable again and then he past out.]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:49 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

~I need ideas. Are we following the television show or not?~

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 01:47 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~i knew this was an bad idea. no we are not following the show. i would have thouhgt there would be more people playing while i was gonna. i did my part which was get it open and now the two of you(you know who you are)were are the plots?~

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 03:31 PM