KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » They're Coming...

They're Coming...
Started by: KingDubya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

They're Coming...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, you can go ahead with the following:

Spellcraft

Divided

Devil's child

They're Coming

Chakra Master's RPG world

Gears of War (though please do not shift around so much, ESB!)

Heroes

This is a stereotypical zombie role-play, created for the sole purpose of me wanting to be in a horror RP not based on Resident Evil or Silent Hill. Enjoy.

They're Coming...

On a perfectly normal day in Boston, there was a group of friends staying at a local hotel. Not necessarily a big hotel, but more like a Comfort Inn or something. They were waiting for a big concert that would be showing that night (doesn't matter who's performing). As the minutes wound down, they spent their time within the hotel, screwing around, messing with unsuspecting people - the usual.
The clocks around the hotel struck 10:00, when they would have to leave for the concert. They were all walking for the doors - arms over each others shoulders, telling jokes and laughing their heads off - when the hotel clerk stopped them. He had a very panicked look on his face, as if he had just seen a ghost. One of the friends stepped forward and asked, "What's going on? We're just going to a concert."
The man replied, very shakily, "You don't wanna go outside... Just take a look." He pointed towards the doors, which the group hadn't been paying attention to.
A red light above the normally-automatic doors showed that they were locked, but that wasn't what the man was frightened about. A large crowd of pale-skinned and white-eyed people were shambling towards the doors, trying to make their way inside to the meal that was staring at them in dumbstruck horror.

You play as one of the group of friends or any patron of the hotel. Your objective is, of course, to stay alive and keep from being turned into a zombie. If you become a zombie, don't bother trying to RP as something that is mindless. It's very hard (I can say that from personal experience). You have at your disposal all that you would find in a normal hotel. Good luck.

As you join in the RP, please post a short character profile in the following format, or in a similarly appropriate one.

Name:
Short Bio:

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 08:47 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Name: Logan Smith
Appearance: Short, black hair, white skin, brown eyes
Short Bio: Logan has always been a fairly smart kid, but never nerdy. He has a good sense of humour, and is a fun guy to be around.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 09:04 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Name:Clyde mcCallister
appearance:On pic
Bio:Clyde is quiet and aggressive when bothered.He is nice to people that respect him.He also doesn't mind risk his life for another especially for girls.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:19 PM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

My character...

Attachment: punk.jpg
This has been downloaded 162 time(s).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:20 PM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Name: X
Appearance: picture wink
Short Bio: Shes a flirty one as usual but i guess its normal for a girl
She left her parents for absulutly no reason at all but she never told anyone that
shes always tries to be happy and gets moody at times

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 12:27 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

oops 4 got picture 4 X
are we aloud 2 characters?

Attachment: ninjagirl.jpg
This has been downloaded 147 time(s).

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 12:29 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Name: Kayla Ichigo
Appearance: dark brown hair thats cut just below the shoulders, it's curled at the ends. She wears a light blue shirt with hearts piled on top of another in the bottom right corner. She wears dark blue jeans with black shoes.
Short Bio: After being heartbroken, she turned to her friends for comfort. They have never once left her, and she can never thanks them enough. She trusts her friends with her life, but can get emotional with them at times.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 12:41 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Name: Harry Hetro
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, jean pants, red T-shirt that has the words "I may not look like much, but 'm better than you" on it, skinny, pale, hair is combed to the right, wears sandals.
Short Bio: Harry is a professional at Survival/Horror video games but he never imagined he'd be living one. His skills in the games may help him out during these times. Harry carries a gun around with him at all times but keeps it hidden until he needs it.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:00 AM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Name: Kevin Thomas
Appearance: picture
Short Bio: good with a gun, been using them since he was 9, he came to the hotel just as a rest stop on his way to New York, he is from florida

Attachment: punk.jpg
This has been downloaded 136 time(s).

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:20 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Try to stick to one character. It makes it easier for everyone else, but if you need to make a second.

So... Whoever wants to start, make the first post just after everyone sees the zombies and we'll be set. I don't have much time left tonight, so I'll post someone tomorrow or somethin'.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:47 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Kevin walked to the door where he heard everyone talking, he went over to the window, where everyone else was looking,"oh ****, let me get my shotgun" he ran as fast as he could back to his room to grab his gun out of his bag

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Last edited by Dr. Badass420 on Dec 5th, 2006 at 02:52 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:49 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Can we have control over the zombies a little??

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:51 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X yawned returning to the hotel main hall simply ignoring everyone there hoping no one noticed her. She went up stairs and grabbed her things and threw her bag on her back going back down to stir some trouble. She was curious to what everyone was looking at but let out a long yawn.

Last edited by Jenny_Bug on Dec 5th, 2006 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:57 AM
The Infekted

Clyde saw a girl with a back pack on.Clde looked at her."Where you going?"he asked.Clyde walked up to her and smirked a little.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 03:10 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X smiled seeing someone interesting come up to her. "Im-uh nothing,"She said not wanting to spill out her plan. "Whats your name?"She asked. "MInes X"She said extending her hand. She stared at him for moments the glanced at the crowd then back at him.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 03:12 AM
The Infekted

"My name is clyde"he said."I can tell your up to something "he smiled."Your acting erratic, that means change in behavior,It makes you look suspiciuos!!"he smiled."Hey if your up to something bad count me in, cause I have a long line of bad things i've done in my life."he grinned.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 03:19 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X put a arm around his shoulder. "Are ya sure?"She asked smirking. "It involves going into girls bathroom,"She said. "I don't think you would go in there,"She said and laughed.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 03:22 AM
The Infekted

"The girls bathroom?"he said."Yeah I'll go"he smiled at her."Ever since I was little I wondered what the girls bathroom looked like from the inside!!"he started to laugh.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 03:26 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

"Oh real...nothing really much different from a guys bathroom,"She said. She didn't go into detail and grabbed hisarm pulling him to a girls bathroom. "stay here one sec,"She said and smiled. Sh cheked if anyone was there and she motioned Clyde to come on quickly.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 03:32 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"What? So now the girls bathroom isn't safe from you perverts?" Kayla yelled walking towards them with a small bag that hung on her shoulder. She smiled, knowing that she interupted their conversation.
"So what's this I'm hearing?" she said smiling.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 03:33 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote