KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Divided

The Divided
Started by: Silent_Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

The Divided

Sign in here
----------
You all start off in the Sancuary world. You haven't recieved your weapons, nothing. Your waiting to get everything you need.
-------

Akino stood without making a sound, which was very unlike her. Her legs were trembling. She was remembering seeing it. It was horrible. Pitch black and it was comming straight for her. She ran away as fast as she could, but it still caught up with her. Her best friend, Kyle, pushed her out of the way and sacrificed himself for her. He died that day, that day her home was taken over; and she never once forgot it.

"Vendetta: it roughly mean revenge." she muttered to herself. "You have to take revenge of those things" she had a look on her face; determined, strong, courageous. All of those things were clearly written on her face. She waited patiently. Waiting, waiting, waiting to get her weapon to kill those things.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 02:36 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Ryan stood waiting, he couldnt wait, he finnaly got the chance to lead a group of pepole that will actually be useful to scoiety
he looked at the girl muttering, he stuck out his hand for a hand shake
"hi, im ryan whats your name?"

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 02:39 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Natsha stood quietly, keeping her distance from everyone. Being vacant of thoughts, she was not social in any way. She was the only of her kind, and it emberessed her. an anthropomorphic skunk. Emberressing. ' They are going to laugh at me if they see me...' she thought to herself, keeping herself in the shadows, her black fur helping.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 02:43 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

She shot a glare at him. Bone chilling, even she could feel that.
"Can't you see I'm thinking?" she said rudely. She walked about five feet away from him and sat on the ground. Too much stress on her. She could feel the push from Kyle, the one person that saved her life. It stung now, he must have been practicing with his poison. She had an acid burn on her arm, in the shape of a hand print, and that was a constant reminder of what she had to do.
------------
An old man walked in front of everyone.
"Hello, and thank you for comming here." he spoke as loud as he could, but unfortunately that wasn't enough. He was around 70, and his old age was perfectly clear now, raspy voice, wrinkled skin, ect. He stood in front of two tables.
"Your here for one reason: to kill all the lost souls and return the worlds to peace. You will all choose ONE weapon. But be warned, once you pick it up, you'll have to stick with it." he said, "And on the other table is what you'll need for your journey." He took a step foward and walked towards Ryan.
"You'll go first." he said ushering him towards the weapon table.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 02:50 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

I pick the sword

he shot an apologetic look towards that girl, hoping she would understand

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 02:52 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(Just remember the 8 sentence post limit.)
"You pick the sword, eh?" the old man said. He went up to Akino.
"Well, young lady, I do believe it's your turn." he said and smiled warmly.
------------
Akino stood up and approached the table. She felt the velvet table sheet ans she went looking at all the weapons. She returned where she was. One caught her attention, the star staff. She went over to it and picked it it. The handle was light blue as the star was bright yellow, and it was extremely light.
"I pick the Star Staff." she told the old man and went back to sitting.

She gazed at the staff, extraordinary and magical. She placed it on her lap and returned to her reverie.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 03:09 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Natasha watched from the shadows quietly, only to find that she had gone unnoticed, which pleased her greatly. She did however wonder when she cuold choose her weapon. She already knew what she watned from the get-go. 'the bow and arrow is my best bet..' she thought to herself. She leaned against the wall in attempt to put her legs at a bit more ease.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 03:14 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

~People, I have to leave early tonight. I'll post the intro to my character, but that's it for tonight. If it's not too much trouble, could someone give me a recap tomorrow.~

Timothy Redgrave was in a place he has never been before. An old man appeared before him and the three other people that he saw. The elder told the guy to choose a weapon. The guy picked the sword.

Timothy was a prince, so naturally he wanted the sword. So when it was his turn, he decided to take the glass bottle. For some reason, it called out to him. He had no idea what these strange things were for but he sure was anxious to find out.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 03:16 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

The old man noticed a young girl lurking in the shadows.
"Hello, youra skunk, right?" he smiled warmly. "Anyway, it's your turn to choose a weapon. Now go forth and choose your destiny."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 03:17 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Natasha's face fell to a pout as she slowly walked out of the shadows and up to the table. not hesitating for a moment, she chose the bow and arrows, "Bow and arrows.." She said nervously before walking back to where she was. It figures the old man had to point uot what she was. 'old fart...' she thought menacingly, as if imagining ringing his old, wrinkled neck.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 03:20 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(Well, considering that only 4 people have actually posted in this thread, I'll move on.)
"Ok," he cleared his throat, "Now that you all have your weapons, can you all come here and take one of the bags. It contains water, food, and five healing potions." the old man stepped aside to let them each get a bag.

Akino stood up with her staff in her hands and picked up a bag. She slung it over her shoulder.
“So do we go now?” she said getting impatient.
“Once you go through that door, you’ll face the lost souls.” He said, pulling out a key.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 12:04 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(opps sorry SD kinda got side tracked...)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 12:06 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Ryan grabbed his bag,and heard someone else ask ythe question that was right on the tip of his tougue:
'when do we leave?'.
he was anxious to test his ability with this sword , that appeared to be enchanted, it seemed that he almost had a connection with the sword.
"oh dont be crazy, it's an inatimate object, you CANT have a connection with it" he told himself

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 01:09 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X silently walked past everyone to the items. Her hair blew gently across her shoulders as she walked forward. She glanced at a few people and smiled. She lifted the bag with two hands and put it slowly on her back and turned to the old man. "My wings please,"She asked politly still smiling. She wore old..old clothing but it was neat and looked new. It was a black kimono with white flowers and a blend of deep violet ad fit her perfect. She looked up at the sky briefly then her eyes returned softly on the old man waiting.

Last edited by Jenny_Bug on Dec 8th, 2006 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:05 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

The old man picked up the bleach white wings. They were soft and white like freshly fallen snow would look like.
"Wise choice." he said and handed her the wings. He took the key out of his pocket and walked near the door.
"Prepare yourselves." , he said as they all walked towards the door. He pushed the key inside the hole and turned it. It made a loud 'thump' and the door opened.
---------
Akino had everything ready. She stood silently near the door, waiting to get her revenge. One might say that in this situation, she seemed bloodthirsty, but she wasn't. She was anxious, and a bit nervous. She felt her stomach flutter, and for a moment, she wanted to yell at the old man to stop. But she stopped herself from doing that. She clutched onto her staff as a bright light blinded her for a moment. She couldn’t feel a thing. She couldn’t hear anything, see anything, and smell anything. Nothing. Almost as if all of her senses had just vanished.
Then, she heard waves. Calm waves. Nothing evil or dangerous. She sat up, surprised that they weren’t being attacked. Her star staff lay beside her, as she saw the rest of her ‘teammates’ all asleep. She stood up and wiped off all the sand on her clothes. She looked around, and then it hit her. She was back on the Island World. The Island World where Kyle was killed. It brought tears to her eyes as she saw how disgusting and horrible it had become. Nothing could be living here. The sand was pitch black, palm trees were nowhere in sight, and the water was icy cold and a dark grey.
“How could this be?” she said to herself gasping. She fought her hardest to hold back the tears that were forming in her eyes. An icy wind came, and it carried her tears off of her face. She wiped them off and went back to the others.
“Hey, wake up.” She said shaking the girl wearing a black kimono.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:26 AM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Ryan woke up, "where the **** am i?"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:31 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(Eight sentence posts people. Put lots of detail, I really don't want to see a sentence replying to the long post I made. And try not to use profanity.)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:33 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

The last vague thing she remembered was warmth and a blue sky. Now it was grey and gloomy to her. She looked around placing her beautiful wings on and spread her arms. She looked at the grl who had woken her. She was confused o where she was. "Where are-"She paused knowing she forgot her manners. She held her hand apon her chest and smiled. She held her other hand out greeting the grl,"Hello I'm X,"She said.
"Who are you..i may ask?"She said. Her hair blew and she let out a shiver but still smiled.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:33 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"Akino. I'm originally from......." she paused "here." She bit her lip, fighting even harder to hold back the tears. She stood up and held out her hand to help X up. She was a nice girl, this X person. She had her star staff in her loose belt, and it was secure so that it wouldn't fall off. The black sand was bigger, like gravel now; not the kind of sand that she and Kyle used to play in. It was much different back then though. All she has left of her Kyle is a picture of them together.
She heard the gravel shift near the little house that she lived in. She quickly spun around, and there it was; the horrible little black creature stood there and almost laughed.
“We have to go wake the others.” She said to X. “If we don’t that,” she moved out of the way to let X see it “will kill us.”

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:42 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X balanced herself calmly. "kill us?"She said smiling. "Okay....i'm on it,"She said. "could you....or i'll distract him if you'd like?"She said examining the creepy creature. The black underneath her made her feel sick. She was already at some guy trying to wake him. She shoke him hard...but not too hard. She shivered again.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:48 AM