KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Stop. (I'm so majorly sorry Ush!)

Stop. (I'm so majorly sorry Ush!)
Started by: K Tragedy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Stop. (I'm so majorly sorry Ush!)

Okay, please note before I say anything I wouldn't be posting here if it wasn't for MAJOR reasons. I don't speak to anyone on the Off-topic forum and hardly anyone I contact goes there. I'm very sorry Ush, but PM isn't going to work for the message I want to put here. It'd just go ignored.

First off, whoever is posting at the site March Of Flames and is "flaming" that site, knock. it. off. You aren't cool, you aren't "gangsta", you're a regular emo kid with no life. It's not funny to talk about how I used to cut. I'm pregnant, I want to start a new life, I want to become a mom that my kid can be proud of. I used to cut, but it was stupid and from experience I can say anyone who does it doesn't feel a bit better afterwards.

Going with this, you have no business posting on a thread that you're not a part of. Whoever "me" is on this thread, stop. You aren't cool. You aren't funny. No one's cheering you on. I have my suspicions but I'd like to keep them to myself. I don't know how you found that site, or how you managed to track it down but it stops right now.

I never wanted this to go public but I have no choice because of a certain somebody. I can't really do anything but complain over the internet, and even if I could I really wouldn't. I feel sorry for whoever is so low in life that they have to post crap on another site's c-box just to make themselves bigger.

If "Me" has enough guts to come out and say who he or she is, do so NOW. If not, you have my pity. And frankly, pity is the worst kind of pocession you can receive from someone else.

Once again, sorry Ush but PM just wouldn't do it for this message.

Thank you.

♥ ♥ ♥

K Tragedy

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 12:08 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

I don't know where that thing is so its not me.... sorry to hear some jack *** is killing stuff for you.....i don't think ush will get mad because your a good person on kmc.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 12:28 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

I understand quite well.. People like that need to get a Life.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 01:03 PM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Re: Stop. (I'm so majorly sorry Ush!)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K Tragedy
Okay, please note before I say anything I wouldn't be posting here if it wasn't for MAJOR reasons. I don't speak to anyone on the Off-topic forum and hardly anyone I contact goes there. I'm very sorry Ush, but PM isn't going to work for the message I want to put here. It'd just go ignored.

First off, whoever is posting at the site March Of Flames and is "flaming" that site, knock. it. off. You aren't cool, you aren't "gangsta", you're a regular emo kid with no life. It's not funny to talk about how I used to cut. I'm pregnant, I want to start a new life, I want to become a mom that my kid can be proud of. I used to cut, but it was stupid and from experience I can say anyone who does it doesn't feel a bit better afterwards.

Going with this, you have no business posting on a thread that you're not a part of. Whoever "me" is on this thread, stop. You aren't cool. You aren't funny. No one's cheering you on. I have my suspicions but I'd like to keep them to myself. I don't know how you found that site, or how you managed to track it down but it stops right now.

I never wanted this to go public but I have no choice because of a certain somebody. I can't really do anything but complain over the internet, and even if I could I really wouldn't. I feel sorry for whoever is so low in life that they have to post crap on another site's c-box just to make themselves bigger.

If "Me" has enough guts to come out and say who he or she is, do so NOW. If not, you have my pity. And frankly, pity is the worst kind of pocession you can receive from someone else.

Thank you.

♥ ♥ ♥

K Tragedy
Sorry to hear that, Kim.

To whoever she is talking about,

I agree with her. Seriously, knock it off. Doing that only makes you an outcast and no one will think you're cool.

And if you want to come in here now and start bashing us, go right ahead. That will only give you one option. Banned by a mod.

Again, stop being such a jacka*s and just play nice. Don't try to act "gangsta" or something, because I can tell you that if your Caucasian [White, for some people who aren't smart enough to know that], and you're trying to act like a "gangsta", that's like trying to be straight when you're gay.

Thank-you.

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 10:35 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF?

I just checked it out and it seems uncontrolled and to tell you the truth, I know one of them. Im sorry about him ((will not say names)). Ill make sure he stops ok?

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:04 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Please do. It's not funny. It really hurts when someone brings up something you're sensitive about and bothers you on a place where you should feel comfortable.

Were you really involved Jacope?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:08 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

....oh my.... *hugs K Tragedy *

not right at all!!
im real sorry and its just low for someone to do such a thing....

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:11 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please do. It's not funny. It really hurts when someone brings up something you're sensitive about and bothers you on a place where you should feel comfortable.

Were you really involved Jacope?
Actuallty I visited your site and spoken to some people that actually acted like jackasses. I shouldve stopped them really. I was not involved at all really. Im sorry about all this. I swear they are idiots and I known him for awhile.

::hugs::

And im pretty shocked about your pregnancy, by the way.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:15 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Re: Stop. (I'm so majorly sorry Ush!)

I never wanted this to go public but I have no choice because of a certain somebody. I can't really do anything but complain over the Internet, and even if I could I really wouldn't. I feel sorry for whoever is so low in life that they have to post crap on another site's c-box just to make themselves bigger.

Thank you.

♥ ♥ ♥

K Tragedy

This really isn't funny. It's never funny when you make fun of someones actions, and over the Internet. Whoever is doing this, stop now. Doing this isn't going to make you feel better or make you seem bigger, it's the Internet.

I'm sorry K. Do you mind if I ask what website this is on?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:17 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:18 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

OMG. I just read your post K. I feel for you. My family has problems that most don't and I have a son. Plus I'm at a university. People like "Me" are real idiots. They don't have the sense or the heart to put themselves in someone else's shoes and see where they're coming from. But you have nothing to worry about because they always get something worse than what they dish out. So whatever this "Me" kid says to you, just look at it this way; they have their problems plus more coming for all the stuff they put others through.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:21 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

It's fine Jacope. I'm just a little shocked. Were you the "me" guy on the c-box or was that someone else? If it was you I'm sorry I said those things! I shouldn't have, really I honestly shouldn't, I wouldn't if I'd known it was you! And if it wasn't, I stand by what I said.

Kinda surprised me too. But I think I'm ready to be a mom, y'know? No one seems to believe that I can do it but that's sometimes what you need to be something great. Besides, I can fund just about anything with the money the band's bringing in. I'm very happy.

Thank you everyone who's sticking up for me. It's very, very appreciated. I'm not one to really make enemies and it kind of scared me that I suddenly had someone bringing up something I'm tender about. Thanks again.

*Hug*

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:23 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
wow uncalled for.... http://www.slayerportal.*********31.com/ SD

I think the link is broken....

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:27 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

type p r o b o a r d s where the stars are with out spaces

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:30 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's fine Jacope. I'm just a little shocked. Were you the "me" guy on the c-box or was that someone else? If it was you I'm sorry I said those things! I shouldn't have, really I honestly shouldn't, I wouldn't if I'd known it was you! And if it wasn't, I stand by what I said.

Kinda surprised me too. But I think I'm ready to be a mom, y'know? No one seems to believe that I can do it but that's sometimes what you need to be something great. Besides, I can fund just about anything with the money the band's bringing in. I'm very happy.

Thank you everyone who's sticking up for me. It's very, very appreciated. I'm not one to really make enemies and it kind of scared me that I suddenly had someone bringing up something I'm tender about. Thanks again.

*Hug*
No dont be sorry. I never posted. I just visited and then I was sent mail by him and he told me that he did not know I was a member here too. After that I just checked the Forum and then left. After you telling us about this, Im pretty shocked at the results.

And I will never doubt you or anyone. Any one can hold responsible for anything as long as they are willing and commited to do so. Good Luck with everything K tragedy. You got my vote by the way. big grin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:31 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

*Hug*
no one has the right to say that about anyone kim i wishi knew who that bastard was i hate people bashing my friends and exspesially one that was my very first friend on this forum.....

Last edited by Thunder Fox on Dec 12th, 2006 at 12:42 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:31 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

you take care in life and you're a great person
and i believe you would be a great mother!
yes and if anyone says different they are going taste the end of my own sword that hangs on my wall!!!

Last edited by Jenny_Bug on Dec 12th, 2006 at 12:44 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:40 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
yes and if anyone says different they are going taste the end of my own sword that hand on my wall!!!
what she said

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:41 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
yes and if anyone says different they are going taste the end of my own sword that hand on my wall!!!
I third this.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:42 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

...srry guys read it again lol

I hope nothing like that ever happens again that person should burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:47 AM