KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Gangster/bounty hunter rp.

Gangster/bounty hunter rp.
Started by: Wolf_Girl15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Gangster/bounty hunter rp.

The year is 2200 It is in a big city with a bigge crime problem. The police dont do anything about the crimes unless someone gets killed. There is little food in the town, and the few who can afford it often get it stolen. Its not uncommon for someone to try to steal the food from someone elses mouth. It is a tough life and most people live in poverty fighting to stay alive.Many people join gangs to get food and a decent place to sleep. A reward is offered for the capture of any gang members, but its only so the police dont have to do it. The large reward attracts many bounty hunters, but the capture of a gangster is still rare. The gangs use technology, they have stolen, to fight back.

Rules:

No saying *Captures and throws in jail*
No perfect characters.
No superweapons.

Roles:

Gangsters
Gang leaders
bounty hunters.

Please use the following format for character sheets.

Name:
Role:

Appearance:

Weapons:

Personality:

Here is my character sheet

Name: Champion
Role: Gangster

Appearance: She is 5'6". She has deep brown hair that goes midway down her back and deep brown wolf like eyes. She is thin and often wears blue jeans and a black shirt with a leather jacket over it.

Weapons: She carries daggers hidden on her belt as well as a small, but powerful handgun.

Personality: SHe is smart as well as slightly strong (for her size.) She seems fearless, but she is often afraid. She is seems stupid sometimes because she asks alot of stupid questions trying to get some details. She is a good runner and a decent fighter, and she acts like it too.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 12:34 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Name: Empyre

Role: Bounty Hunter

Appearance: Empyre has long black hair that she usually keeps tied back out of her face in a tight knot or pony tail. She has deep brown eyes that have an almost crimson tint to them. Empyre is short, only about 5'4'' and weighing somewhere around 115 lbs.

Weapons: Whatever the situation calls for. She's usually armed with a Sniper rifle, a side arm, and a handful of combat knives.

Personality: Empyre tends to stick to her self. Being a bounty hunter it's hard for her to make any friends in gang controlled territory. Although she's quite, she's not reluctant. Empyre is not afraid to jump head first into a dire situation. Not long ago she put a very reputed gang leader behind bars. He's long since been put down, but the bounty she collected remains. Empyre uses the money mostly for new weapons. She's well known for killing first and asking questions later.

I hope this is okay. Tell me anything needs a changin ^_^

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:01 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

This looks interesting, I'll make my character up later today.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:30 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Name:Kenta Takashi
Role: Gang leader

Appearance:(please log in to view the image)

Weapons: Claws on his arms

Personality: He is mood changes but most of the time he is nice to his gang but he is then cold and hostile to almost everyone else

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:13 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Natasha
Role: Gangster

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Weapons: Uzi

Personality: Kind, brainy, but her reputation forces her to act rough, mean and dangorous. She commits crimes under influence, not under will.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:32 PM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

)Who wants to be in my gang It is called I do not know yet but i want people in my gang)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:34 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(I will smile)

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:41 PM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

do we post in here or is there going to be another thread oh and thanks for joing my gang Skunkette love

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 10:44 PM
Lt_Champion

We will be posting in here and I am in your gang.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:05 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

OK any name you can think of for the gang

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:06 AM
Lt_Champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SilentWolf
Name: Empyre

Role: Bounty Hunter

Appearance: Empyre has long black hair that she usually keeps tied back out of her face in a tight knot or pony tail. She has deep brown eyes that have an almost crimson tint to them. Empyre is short, only about 5'4'' and weighing somewhere around 115 lbs.

Weapons: Whatever the situation calls for. She's usually armed with a Sniper rifle, a side arm, and a handful of combat knives.

Personality: Empyre tends to stick to her self. Being a bounty hunter it's hard for her to make any friends in gang controlled territory. Although she's quite, she's not reluctant. Empyre is not afraid to jump head first into a dire situation. Not long ago she put a very reputed gang leader behind bars. He's long since been put down, but the bounty she collected remains. Empyre uses the money mostly for new weapons. She's well known for killing first and asking questions later.

I hope this is okay. Tell me anything needs a changin ^_^
Its good.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:07 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a gang name Street Pirates laughing out loud )

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:13 AM
Lt_Champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by trademark
OK any name you can think of for the gang
Black Wolves?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:14 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

I got these ones Street Wolves Or Black Pirates OR The gang with no name

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:16 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Street Wolves is good smile)

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:17 AM
Lt_Champion

(Street wolves.)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:18 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

OK the leader has decided we will be called the Street wolves and it is an all girl gang accept for me awesome

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:20 AM
Lt_Champion

(lol lucky you. Shall we start, or wait for more people. We have a bounty hunter, two gangsters and a gang leader.)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:22 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

( I vote start)

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:24 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

(You are the rp leader You decide)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:24 AM