KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » keys to the Kingdom SIGN IN

keys to the Kingdom SIGN IN
Started by: Jenny_Bug

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Love keys to the Kingdom SIGN IN

thanks everyone for joining and now you pick what you want to have....

TITTLE: KTTK RPG (keys to the kingdom RPG)
Rules!!!
1.) NO GODMODDING OR CONTROLING ANYONE"S CHARCTER WITHOUT PERMISSION
2.) sentences must be at a length of 8 mininum
3.) good grammer and speling is a very immportant need but if you actually have serious truoble at typing or somthing PM ME
4.) Detailed post please
5.) have fun!!
GENRE: fantasy!
SETTING: not modern times! more like fuedal era in japan no modern stuff at all no guns or sorts of that matter...like swords....magic....bow n' arrow....javlins....spears...thats about it
PLOT: A teen has come across Mister Monday owner of the first key out of the 7 keys in all. EVERYTHING was made by the void of NOTHING. The Architec and disappeared billions of years ago. She made everything using 'nothing'. She will come back to The Rightful Heir and confront him/her. He/She is to be called the "RIGHTFUL HEIR". It was told that there was no god that it was all just belief in nothing....god ddn't exist....The Rightful Heir has been taken to the "HOUSE" where basically everything wa made...the real truth about to be revealed. He later runs into the rest of what's called the "DAYS". He/She has to face GRIM TUESDAY, DROWNED WEDNESDAY, SIR THURSDAY, FRESH FRIDAY, SURPREME SATURDAY/SUPERIOR SUNDAY. Its up the Architec's chosen Rightful Heir to turn his/her 'world to normal and the 'house to normal to! BUT...a pirate named FEVERFEW has gotten in the way and the Rightful Heir has been forged of the RED HANd...only a theif would bear a 'red hand' but The rightful Heir has been fasly accused
RIGHTFUL HEIR-(girl or boy character your choice but i certain chacter sheet will be need to be filled out for this part)
MISTER MONDAY-(guy part) is rich and takes advantages of this.....

GRIM TUESDAY-(guy part)takes deep advantage on the use of 'Nothing'.....

DROWNED WEDNESDAY-(girl part) has a complete eating problem and never stops eating....shes a whale and eats everything in her path...she can somewhat control a bit of that problem

SIR THURSDAY-(guy part) a complete pervert...can't keep his eyes in his eyes but hes slick at his work.....secretly ploting to defeat the Rightful Heir

FRESH FRIDAY-(girl or guy but this charcter doesn' live long!) is completely dumb when it comes to fighting....~TAKEN Jenny~

SUPREME SATURDAY/SUPERIOR SUNDAY-(played by one person either of them could be a guy or girl RPER's choice) this person is both days and is stronger than the rest of the days!(let me make it clear no godmodding on this charcter!)

ARTITEC-(girl part) is the creator....~TAKEN Jenny~

CHARACTER SHEET FOR SUPERIOR SUNDAY/SUPREME SATURDAY and THE RIGHTFUL HEIR

Name: (SUPERIOR SUNDAY or SUPREME SATURDAY or THE RIGHTFUL HEIR)
age: (rightful heir is about 12-14 ok? SUPERIOR SUNDAY and SUPREME SATURDAY any age)
personality:

ok go pick

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:16 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

how come the only girl part is an obsessive eater and you have the other two..?

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:18 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

i picked those cuz they are real short and don't worry i have more girl characters...and i think i'm going let you all make them if you want....

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Weight:
Appeareance:
Bio:
History:
Personality:
Other:

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:20 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh cool smile I'll make three new ones.. Can the one I'm going to use be like the one in 'The devided'? a skunkette?

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:25 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

girl's parts....u may use charcter sheet for these if you wish....big grin

MONDAY'S DAWN....works for Monday but is respected as a servant...
TUESDAY'S DAWN ......works for Tuesday...is respected as a servant...
WEDNESDAY'S DAWN works for Wednesday....is respected as a servant...
THURSDAY'S DAWN works for Thursday....but is respected as a servant...
SATURDAY/SUNDAY'S DAWN work for SATURDAY/SUNDAY but is respected as a servant...

oh once THE RIGHTFUL HEIR has claimed the DAYS place.....The DAWNS work for THE RIGHTFUL HEOIR
yes you may but people besides the RIGHTFUL HEIR are Denizens
which are hard to kill....have blue blood too

RIGHTFUL HEIR IS HUMAN

Last edited by Jenny_Bug on Dec 13th, 2006 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:26 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hum.. Okay, I can't join.. Everything is too complicated, two, I refuse to be a maid, servent, or anything of the kind.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:32 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

...i see....
i'm sorry bout that...sad

i too see it to complicated....sorry...sad

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:33 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm afraid to say this won't get very far, the way you have everything taken and put in to context. It's suggested that you make this easier, more lead roles, and such.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:44 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Pm me and help please?....this is my first try and i'm struggling i have to admit...please....

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:46 AM
Shiroi Usagi

You have a good story. big grin but I can see how it is confusing. confused I would join if I understood it more

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 04:22 AM
Shiroi Usagi is currently offline Click here to Send Shiroi Usagi a Private Message Find more posts by Shiroi Usagi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

I would be supreme Sunday, but the plot is a bit confusing...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:42 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
thanks everyone for joining and now you pick what you want to have....

TITTLE: KTTK RPG (keys to the kingdom RPG)
Rules!!!
1.) NO GODMODDING OR CONTROLING ANYONE"S CHARCTER WITHOUT PERMISSION
2.) sentences must be at a length of 8 mininum
3.) good grammer and speling is a very immportant need but if you actually have serious truoble at typing or somthing PM ME
4.) Detailed post please
5.) have fun!!
GENRE: fantasy!
SETTING: not modern times! more like fuedal era in japan no modern stuff at all no guns or sorts of that matter...like swords....magic....bow n' arrow....javlins....spears...thats about it
PLOT: A teen has come across Mister Monday owner of the first key out of the 7 keys in all. EVERYTHING was made by the void of NOTHING. The Architec and disappeared billions of years ago. She made everything using 'nothing'. She will come back to The Rightful Heir and confront him/her. He/She is to be called the "RIGHTFUL HEIR". It was told that there was no god that it was all just belief in nothing....god ddn't exist....The Rightful Heir has been taken to the "HOUSE" where basically everything wa made...the real truth about to be revealed. He later runs into the rest of what's called the "DAYS". He/She has to face GRIM TUESDAY, DROWNED WEDNESDAY, SIR THURSDAY, FRESH FRIDAY, SURPREME SATURDAY/SUPERIOR SUNDAY. Its up the Architec's chosen Rightful Heir to turn his/her 'world to normal and the 'house to normal to! BUT...a pirate named FEVERFEW has gotten in the way and the Rightful Heir has been forged of the RED HANd...only a theif would bear a 'red hand' but The rightful Heir has been fasly accused
RIGHTFUL HEIR-(girl or boy character your choice but i certain chacter sheet will be need to be filled out for this part)
MISTER MONDAY-(guy part) is rich and takes advantages of this.....

GRIM TUESDAY-(guy part)takes deep advantage on the use of 'Nothing'.....

DROWNED WEDNESDAY-(girl part) has a complete eating problem and never stops eating....shes a whale and eats everything in her path...she can somewhat control a bit of that problem

SIR THURSDAY-(guy part) a complete pervert...can't keep his eyes in his eyes but hes slick at his work.....secretly ploting to defeat the Rightful Heir

FRESH FRIDAY-(girl or guy but this charcter doesn' live long!) is completely dumb when it comes to fighting....~TAKEN Jenny~

SUPREME SATURDAY/SUPERIOR SUNDAY-(played by one person either of them could be a guy or girl RPER's choice) this person is both days and is stronger than the rest of the days!(let me make it clear no godmodding on this charcter!)

ARTITEC-(girl part) is the creator....~TAKEN Jenny~

CHARACTER SHEET FOR SUPERIOR SUNDAY/SUPREME SATURDAY and THE RIGHTFUL HEIR

Name: (SUPERIOR SUNDAY or SUPREME SATURDAY or THE RIGHTFUL HEIR)
age: (rightful heir is about 12-14 ok? SUPERIOR SUNDAY and SUPREME SATURDAY any age)
personality:

ok go pick
I'll take sir thursday and mister monday...

I got everything!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:51 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Name:Clyde McQueen
Height:5'8
weight:182 Lbs(Lean and fit)
Appearancemessedilver earrings,Long puffy hair,White t shirt,Black jeans,brown skinned

Bio:Clyde is a very observative person.He always know when it is a good time to do something.Clyde used to play football for high school but he dropped out.Clyde is just a obvious person to figure out!!!

History:Nothing known in his history

Personality:Quiet, Nonchalant,Kind

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 05:55 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Uh oh wrong sign up thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarrasment

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 05:58 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote