KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The insane asylum:Lost souls (sign up)

The insane asylum:Lost souls (sign up)
Started by: Baby Bear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Infekted

The insane asylum:Lost souls (sign up)

This rpg is about a penititry that was set on the island in the 1940s. As we know this place is for people that are criminally insane and just plain crazy.After two years the penintitry population was increased by 507 people at a time. As soon as the asylum was filled up more people the penintintry started to get out of hand.The security couldn't handle the patients at once. So they unleashed a lethal gas that killed everybody.Now, in 2008 college kids go on a trip to that same particular island. But little do they know it was a pentintry and what was about to put them in danger.

RULES
1. NO goddmodding
2.minimum of 6 sentences
3.Don't start with any weapons
4.you can just a little romance,JUST A LITTLE!!!
5.you can wonder of in the asylum if you chose to.
6.Later on in the rp someone will die

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Agesad18-23)
Social group:
Type of personsadPreppy,thug,nerd,etc.)
Bio:

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:28 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I'm in eek! nice av too

Name: D.J.
Social group: ghetto? messed
Type of person: Jock/thug
Bio: (I hate these things) He is a big time sports lover and player, does a little freestyle on his freetime fav. rapper is 2pac (R.I.P. ) plays football, basketball, and track. already won a heisman and is predicted to win one next year. the only reason he decided to come on the trip is cause he figured he could trick some girl into getting lucky no expression

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:38 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Name: Clyde McCalister
Social group:Ghetto
Type of person:thug
Appearance:Long puffy black hair,striped shirt,black jeans,brown skin,black jeans

Bio:Clyde used to play footbal until he was kicked off because of his grades.Clyde isn't dumb he just has a hard time understanding the work.Later on he improved and he was chosen to go on this trip.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:49 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Name: Lauren Kimamoto

Social Group: Popular/baller

Type of person: Preppy/ popular

Race: Half Japanese and half Filipino.

Appearance: Her appearance (except older)

Bio: Lauren was always loud outside of class, which made her the center of attention.
She has what some would call a perfect life; she's pretty and popular.
She's kind of rich and she loves shopping at Hollister, Abercrombie and American Eagle; the popular and expensive stores.
She has many friends and a sweet boyfriend.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:06 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Josh Blueblood
Social group: Nerdish Popular
Type of person: Preppy
Bio: In Highschool, Josh was the Nerdy guy, didnt have any kind of growth spur, the year after college, everything came to him, now hes tall and pretty strong, and is going to college to be a photographer for a newspaper. Hes Preppy and Still wears nerdy glasses, shops at hollister.
He will do anything for a good story. But for some reason girls are very attracted to his new look. Hes also a gentlaman and had his eye on that one girl.(Who has a jerk for a boyfriend) Goes on the trip to write a story on it for his internship.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:19 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kuchiki

Bio: Lauren was always loud outside of class, which made her the center of attention.
She's kind of rich and she loves shopping at Hollister, Abercrombie and American Eagle; the popular and expensive stores.

Laurens Boyfriend (if Bear doesn't mind.)

Name: Matthew Ichibanu

Social Group: Baller

Type of person: Athletic/ popular

Race: Half Chinese half Japanese

Appearance: He stands at 5'9 with short spikey hair. He wears long basketball shorts with a long black shirt (basketball design on the back).

Bio: Matthew has always been an athletic person. He entered basketball at the age of 7 and has never quit. He may not have a perfect life, but he has the greatest girlfriend, Lauren. He plays college ball but majors in photography.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:53 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Its okay kuchiki!!!! You can give lauren a boyfriend!!! yes

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:56 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Thanks big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 05:59 AM
Krone

Name: Mike Kain
Ages: 18
Social group: Skater/Indie
Type of personality: Laid back, quiet bit of an outcast.
Appearance: 5'10/11, Beach Blond hair slightly long just above eyes, slim, riped Jeans and a tshirt, Black Hoody. Black an White checkered Vans. Bag with board on.
Bio:Mike always kept himself to himself, occasionally conversing with the other skaters, unlike the majority of his school he doesn't like rap, the only hip hop he listens to is the old school classics, hes into some new age indie, and old rock. Born in england he has a habit of liking bands that not many other people may of heard of.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:13 AM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

hey kucki i'll play as the bf lol

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:11 PM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Laurens Boyfriend (if Bear doesn't mind.)

Name: Matthew Ichibanu

Social Group: Baller

Type of person: Athletic/ popular

Race: Half Chinese half Japanese

Appearance: He stands at 5'9 with short spikey hair. He wears long basketball shorts with a long black shirt (basketball design on the back).

Bio: Matthew has always been an athletic person. He entered basketball at the age of 7 and has never quit. He may not have a perfect life, but he has the greatest girlfriend, Lauren. He plays college ball but majors in photography.

Im in college for photography mad lmao, and your character is the person my character has a crush on love geek

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:30 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Originally posted by Silent Coyote
hey kucki i'll play as the bf lol

Do you really want to?

Originally posted by Darkchoco
Im in college for photography mad lmao, and your character is the person my character has a crush on love geek

I actually have plans for them breaking up. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:37 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Although her relationshio isn't the best,
They've been through hard times and will still remain friends.
She goes on this trip to try and get her relationsip stronger.

Added a little bit more to the bio

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:42 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Perfect, thats how i was thinking the story was goign to go happy

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:43 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

But just in case Silent Coyote was serious, Matthew is really protective of her.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:46 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

When will we start?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:55 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

maybe 2 more people or is 6 good?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:56 PM
The Big O
The Original O

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Chance Hilton
Social group: Popular newbie freshman
Type of person: Good spirited, funny, sense of humor, a slight know-it-all but gives good advice, intelligent.
Bio: Just turned 19. Always has something to say about everything in the world. Makes friends easily. Parents struggled to get money for him to get into college but won scholarships instead.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 07:05 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

yea im serious i play as ur bf so u dont have to rp as 2 people if thats fine with you

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 07:28 PM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

But just in case Silent Coyote was serious, Matthew is really protective of her.

well me and silent coyote will beat up matthew!!! big grin laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 07:47 PM