KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Hero RPG: The Apocalypse (Rules and Registration)

Ultimate Hero RPG: The Apocalypse (Rules and Registration)
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (107): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Ultimate Hero RPG: The Apocalypse (Rules and Registration)

The Story/PLOT

Over many years from the beginning of a new era of Heroes, Many villains have fallen and evil seems to be done and the universe is safe. But that has been thought too soon. Satan and Lucifer have been defeated at the hands of The ultimate Heroes but it has already been said in the true theory of Apocalypse that has already been a prophecy ready for many years. The apocalypse is actually what might end the universe as we all know it and All realms and Planets are doomed when that day comes. The Elder God has already planned what to do. Many other Heroes will prepare but now it will not only be good that will save humanity and life, but also evil can save it and then take over it all with almighty power.

Meanwhile, Satan and Lucifer are preparing, it has been said that the heroes cannot do nothing now they can lose most of there capabilities and power now they have stolen the White Crystal. Jacope X Has The other ones but the White one is what weakens any powerful foe. Satan carries it in his hands and also carries the Black crystal which hold the power of Immortal Darkness. The only way for him to be stopped is to get the crystals away and he will be stopped. only problem is that it will mostly take the Elder god's heroes to do this. Will You Join the Elder God and/or do any of his ways of getting back at Satan and Lucifer or will You dominate on your own with your own power and clan?

Rules

No spamming, NO GODMODDING AT ALL!!!, IF you have any off topic comments or questions, Please do not I repeat do not post in the RPG Thread. Please use the discussion, Rules, and Registration Thread. PM if you want more than 4 characters. If you have any personal problems with others, PM me as well so there will be no bashing.

New Character Sheet

Name:
Alignment:
Weight:
Height:
Martial Status:
Occupations:
Orientation:
Species (Type) :
Powers:
Fighting Styles:
Gadgets/weapons (optional):
Appearance:
Favorite food:
Hobby:
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :
Relatives:
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :
Story:
Allies:
Enemies:

Group/Clan/Squad

You must either be a leader of a group with members and an army, Or a Group with only you and your army/members, Join a group among other friends and players........OR be your own man/woman and be a loner. Also make sure that you at least are in one or have one. If You want to be one of the Elder God's chosen Heroes, please PM and I will put you in.

Name (Optional) :
Leader:
Members:
Army:
Alignment:

RECAP from previously

((Now that Lucifer and Mordecai have been sent to earth to haunt the mortals of earth, they have also been sent to find The Elder God's chosen heroes Lance (TF), Jacope X(JX), and Ice(MrCurt). Kyd is with Sakura in there home sleeping on a couch after a domestic disturbance between Pancho and Kyd, and a surprising visit from his brother Kaz. Jenny, the girl who has been found by Sakura has left the house to go find her way until she meets a demon named InuKashi. black heart, one of the Best Demons Satan has enlisted into his army, has brainwashed the world with speeches of world leaders having the earth being filled with chaos. Jacope II, Jacope III, John (MadMel) And Alex (TF) Are all facing black heart's army. During this whole war on earth against black heart, it Gives Satan the better advantage of causing a meltdown with his own power through out earth the solar system's orbit. It will also cause the whole universe to collapse and have the universe turned into a dried out hellish life for all living people and things. as This prophecy is being fulfilled, the heroes will do all they can to stop them. But Jacope X, the First Chosen hero, is speaking with Tsu Hao Pak. The man who baptised Jacope X, will turn JAcope X evil with words only))

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:01 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Could I join with a character from another threat that I'm in?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 05:52 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Can I be Superman xD lmao

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:57 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

do i have to re post every character again >.<

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 10:06 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

OMGNESS!!!!!!!!
laughing out loud
damn you jacope...i had blackheart, why'd you come in and hit him for :@

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:59 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

It's ok madmel I won't mind having blackheart take out two people big grin

edit:when's the thread go up?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:36 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

when jacope says so probably

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

so you want us to repost are characters Jacope?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 01:25 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

All man...

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 02:56 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

oh well..

Name: John Reaper
Sex: Male
Appearance - (please log in to view the image)
Weight: unknown
Height: 9'1''
Affliction: none
Occupations: reaper, demon hunter/slayer, necromancer
Species: reaper
Powers: shadow, necromancy, vampirism, mind reading, super jump, teleportation, invisibility, can store billions of years of memories, immortality. Can walk on any surface, even upside down and on water, semi erethral (some things can go straight though him).
Fighting Styles: err.....reaperism??
Gadgets/weapons: magic scythe, eternal death, which can magically split into two different identical weapons.
Favorite food: popcorn (addicted)
Hobby: spying on people, juggling...
Weakness: although he doesnt have his mothers bloodlust, john is strangely addicted to popcorn, due to a bump in his evolution. He also evolves at a much faster rate than usual, due to his mothers vampire genes. This causes john to have psychotic fits from time to time..
Relatives: father (death), mother (vampire, deceased)
personality: bored, sarcastic, loyal, wise guy.
Story: son of the grim reaper, Death. Johns childhood was spent following his dad, learning how to do his fore-coming job. His teenage years were spent in a special school, and hell, where he had his graduation party. While he was at school, john was attacked by a necromancer named chaos, whom he defeated, with help from his father..Chaos' two monsters - giant, 90ft tall monstrosities that carried the one weapon capable of killing reapers, were destroyed 20-30 years ago, in hell...john reaches full reaper maturity at 1000 yrs. of age, and although he wasnt meant to get taller before then, john has grown to a full 9 ft tall, due to his accelerated evolution..
Allies: Jacope X, Jacope II, and every other hero.
Enemies: demons, Moufang and his henchmen, chaos and his lackeys.

Name: Grim Reaper (death)
Age: Eternal (was created by the Elder God before the universe was)
sex: male
Appearance - see above
race: reaper
weight: unknown
height: 9' 4''
Species: reaper
powers: all of john's x100.
Weapons: magic scythe, death storm
relatives: son (john)..Lover (vampire, deceased)
personality: bored, very bored, serious.
Story: err...too long ...Im not bothering with hundreds of billions of years history...he was created by the elder god, and is the creator of necromancy, and the divine balance of life and death..is now training Kate Tremus until ice comes and finishes the job. Hes taking the training seriously, because whatever decision Kate makes affects the balance in one way or another
Allies: john, and any of his allies, elder god...
Enemies: demons, moufang...Anyone threatening to disrupt the balance of life and death, and, of course, chaos...

Name: Chaos
Sex: male
Species: wraith
Powers: necromancy, shadow, teleporting, dimensional portals, completely erethral (cannot be touched at all)
Appearance: - (please log in to view the image)
relatives: none
Personality: evil
Hobbies: if he ever has the time, he taunts people, appears in their nightmares, abuses them until they snap, just for entertainment..
Story: was a necromancer under the rule of Satan, who sent him to kill grim, who completely obliterated the necromancer. Somehow chaos survived as a wraith and his powers were multiplied. He was then sent by Satan again, this time to kill john when he was a teenager. John, with the help of his father stopped him again. He now searches the universe(s) for a body that will make him more powerful than ever...he also knows of the justice prophecy, and seeks to take advantage of either side..
Allies: none
enemies: john, grim and their allies

Last edited by MadMel on Jan 23rd, 2007 at 03:35 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 03:26 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Name:blackheart
Sex:male
Afflication:evil
Occupations:former ruler of hell, former agent of mephisto, currently lone evil doer
Species:demon
Powers:Blackheart has the ability to take different forms and confuse the minds of other people, making their worst aspects dominant. He also displayed an impressive healing ability,His regenerative properties are amazingly high, being able to regenerate after total particle desintegration. He can also liquify himself.He has the ability to change the size and physical form of himself, which gives him an amazing shape-shifting ability. He can survive under almost any condition, so he doesn't need food, water, sleep or air to survive, and is resistant to temperatures that are as hot as the surface of the sun. He can assume human form, but prefers to remain in his true form.Blackheart has the ability to generate a "Dark Energy", which he can transfer into destructive blasts, into a type of "Dark Fire" and "Dark Lighting". He also has the ability to generate a blast of super cold energy used to freeze enemies.He is essentially invincible to anything but the most powerful magic. He has superhuman strength and endurance which, being magical in nature, are potentially incalculably high. His speed is also incalculably high and his intelligence surpasses some of the smartest beings alive nearing him to omniscience. His telekinetic and telepathic powers give him abilities beyond most demons of his level.He also has the ability of flight and the ability to combine his superspeed with his flight. His powers also include Phasing and teleportation. He possesses virtually infinite psionic power which he can draw endlessly from hyperspace.(even though it says he's pretty much unkillable I'll make him much more vulnerable)
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)

name:Marcus fenix
(most of the rest till weapons is like everyone elses)
weapons: Lancer, Grenades
appearance:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...14024932572.jpg
personality:A good leader but hard and strong as well.
allies:Baird dom cole
Name:Baird
Sex:Male
Alignment:Good
Martial Status:single
Occupations:War hero
Orientation:straight
Species (Type) :human
Powers:none
Fighting Styles:weaponry
Gadgets/weapons (optional):sniper rifle, pistol
Appearance:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...a/GoW-Baird.jpg
Favorite food:any food
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :white
Relatives:none
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :you're regular ass. However a brilliant ass.
Story:A member of alpha squad his team was killed(exception for cole) and he joined Marucs Fenix in delta squad
Allies:Fenix,Cole,Dom
Enemies:um......the mean men

Name:Cole "Cole Train"
Gadgets/weapons (optional):shotgun, pistol
Appearance:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...px-GoW-Cole.jpg
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :black
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :He enjoys being badass. And does a good job of it. He's a happy go lucky type and rarely complains.
Story:A member of alpha squad his team was killed(exception for Baird) and he joined Marucs Fenix in delta squad
Allies:Fenix,Baird,Dom

Name: Dominic Santiago "Dom"
Gadgets/weapons (optional):Lancer, pistol
Appearance:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...0px-Gow-dom.jpg
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :hispanic
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :You're regular everyday guy who's more of a follower then anything else.
Story:A delta squad member who broke Marcus out of jail and has stood by his side since
Allies:Fenix,Baird,Cole

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 03:56 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I'll go ahead and post the DBZ characters just in case nagi decides to return.\

Name:Vegeta
sex:male
affilication:currently:evil
speciesmessedaiyan
powers:Ki blasts, teleportation, flight, super strength, super speed, transformation into giant ape
race:white
appearance:
http://www.vegeta.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Vegeta68.jpg

name:Cell
sex:male
affilication: evil
species:android
power: power of every dragonball Z character, transforms by absorbtion of android 17 and 18
appearance:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._Rears_Back.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...erfect_cell.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...refect_cell.jpg

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:00 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

i'll post when i got home from school.....

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 11:11 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

All you have to do is copy and paste from were you all posted. Ok? smile

Im sorry, its just that it was not working in Blaxican's forum. Admit it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ill start it up when I get my internet back. This week!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 07:21 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Name:
Alignment:
Weight:
Height:
Martial Status:
Occupations:
Orientation:
Species (Type) :
Powers:
Fighting Styles:
Gadgets/weapons (optional):
Appearance:
Favorite food:
Hobby:
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :
Relatives:
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :
Story:
Allies:
Enemies:

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 08:01 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Name: Jack O'Neil (The Dark Wolf)
Alignment: Good
Weight: 150lbs
Height: 6'2"
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: Works at Dell
Orientation: American
Species (Type) : Human
Powers: Strength, Reflexes, and Speed (around 100mph) and senses like a wolf
Fighting Styles: Think Spider-man
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Power armor: allows him to take more damage then his physical body can handle, also has on (Left Hand) energy shield capable of withstanding a rocket (Right Hand) energy sword capable of cutting through iron and (both hands) a web like rope that can stick to almost any surface
Appearance: I'll post the picture later
Favorite food: Fried Chicken
Hobby: Drawing and Fencing
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : White
Relatives: A grandmother, a mom, a dad, 11 aunts, 9 uncles, 2 older brothers, and too many cousins (including 2nd and 3rd and 4th) too count
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): Easy going who likes to sit around the house and play games, head off with friends to do whatever they can find, and hates to be in a large crowd.
Story: Born in Jacksonville Florida. Jack grew up having a normal life. During his senior year of High School Jack found an old lab that seemed abandoned. Jack went inside alone while his friends stayed outside to keep watch. Jack found a strange dark crystal sealed in the lab and when he touched it the crystal fused with his body. Jack found himself stronger and faster then he has ever been. Jack was capable of sensing things much like a wolf. Jack met up with Professor Hipkins after Jack managed to stop a run away truck. Professor Hipkins gave Jack the powerful Celestial Mark IV armor (CMIV) that further increased his speed, reflexes, and strength (about to Wonderwoman's level) and made him capable of taking more damage. Since then Jack has become the Dark Wolf using his powers to keep his hometown safe.
Allies: Too new into the hero business to have allies
Enemies: Too new into the hero business to have enemies

Hopefully I can keep up with this one.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 08:07 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
All you have to do is copy and paste from were you all posted. Ok? smile

Im sorry, its just that it was not working in Blaxican's forum. Admit it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ill start it up when I get my internet back. This week!

why wasn't it working? and we start from where we left off right?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 08:56 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Eli Wallace
Alignment: Good
Weight: 170
Height: 6'1''
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: College Freshman; father to his two year-old son, Shawn.
Orientation: Straight
Species (Type) : Human

Powers: Able to manipulate the time continuum. Can travel through time, but only for a few days. He can manipulate time to the point where he can direct certain effects towards any one single person or a full room. This includes stopping someone from moving, (pausing time). and causing slight memory loss of the events that happens only a few minutes before.

~Note: The pausing time ability is limited to a small space and must be used while in the same room in order to work. Memory loss ability is a gamble. May cause the change of the present or may cause nothing at all.~

Fighting Styles: Street fighting

Gadgets/weapons: Doesn't use weapons that often, but was trained to use various types of swords, blades and bows at a young age.

Appearance: Golden brown skin, Pure brown eyes, back length, straight jet black hair in a ponytail, slim but toned.

Favorite food: Mac and Cheese

Hobby: Reading/Writing, acting/modeling and cooking.

Race: Black and Native American

Relatives: Mom, 2 sisters (older and younger), 1 younger brother, 5 aunts and 1 uncle, many cousins.

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Funny, intelligent and a very friendly person that could be mistaken for flirting. This is said to be done unintentionally with males and females. Likes to give advice, even when he isn't asked. A bit of a know-it-all. Also talks too much. Doesn't have a reliable memory. Dislikes people who are full of themselves and fake.

Story: Doesn't know how he got his powers, but they showed up the first day of college. Eli was stressed about moving in to his dorm and Shawn was crying because his daddy was going away. It was so overwhelming. When he dropped a box that had glass in it, he went to reach for it, but instead it froze.

3 weeks after that, he found out that he could travel through time. He was a half hour late for class. He was washing his face in the shower when he found himself at the door of the class he was supposed to be in, but the teacher was talking about the same thing Eli heard the day before. He realized he was naked and raced back to his room.

That same day, his friends asked him if he was on drugs because he went to class naked and didn't remember how. For some strange reason, they all forgot what they were talking about and the situation was never brought up again.

Allies/Enemies: Eli knows nothing about the upcoming events of the Apocalypse, so he has no allies or enemies.

~If possible, could anyone tell Eli about everything that's going to happen, help him learn his powers, and stuff like that? I'll do everything that I need to, but I don't know how to make it believable enough to just create him with the knowledge of all this stuff.~

Last edited by The Big O on Jan 23rd, 2007 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 09:30 PM
Jamie_starflame

Name: Brandi Starr Cypress
Sex: female
Alignment: good
Weight: 150
Height: 6'7
Martial Status: single
Occupations: Demon hunter
Orientation: American
Species (Type) : human with supernatral powers
Powers: super strength , catlike hearing senses , super speed, psychic powers
Fighting Styles: martal arts ,
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Soul reaver gun and a Double bladed sword
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Favorite food: Chocolate
Hobby: doesn't really have a hobby
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : white
Relatives: no living family

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : She is actually very serious and something call be really cocky but she is call be nice if you get to know her. She doesn't like people who disrespect others and also she hates demons and she kind of hides her feelings from people and tries to act tough.

Story: Brandi doesn't have much of a story to be told at much. She had a very hard child life because her parents were murdered by dark forces. She seeks revenge for the death of her parents and she will not like anything stop her from her goal.

Allies: mostly her own person but will help people they need her.
Enemies: Any evil beings

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 10:47 PM
Jamie_starflame is currently offline Click here to Send Jamie_starflame a Private Message Find more posts by Jamie_starflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Hopefully I can keep up with this one.

it gets easier after..say..2 weeks stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 12:06 AM