KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Hero RPG: The Apocalypse (Universal Ending)

Ultimate Hero RPG: The Apocalypse (Universal Ending)
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (61): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Ultimate Hero RPG: The Apocalypse (Universal Ending)

RECAP

((Now that Lucifer and Mordecai have been sent to earth to haunt the mortals of earth, they have also been sent to find The Elder God's chosen heroes Lance (TF), Jacope X(JX), and Ice(MrCurt). Kyd is with Sakura in there home sleeping on a couch after a domestic disturbance between Pancho and Kyd, and a surprising visit from his brother Kaz. Jenny, the girl who has been found by Sakura has left the house to go find her way until she meets a demon named InuKashi. black heart, one of the Best Demons Satan has enlisted into his army, has brainwashed the world with speeches of world leaders having the earth being filled with chaos. Jacope II, Jacope III, John (MadMel) And Alex (TF) Are all facing black heart's army. During this whole war on earth against black heart, it Gives Satan the better advantage of causing a meltdown with his own power through out earth the solar system's orbit. It will also cause the whole universe to collapse and have the universe turned into a dried out hellish life for all living people and things. as This prophecy is being fulfilled, the heroes will do all they can to stop them. But Jacope X, the First Chosen hero, is speaking with Tsu Hao Pak. The man who baptised Jacope X, will turn JAcope X evil with words only))

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 10:00 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Lance flew to the elder god as fast as he could he could feel the gems fusing to Clouds DNA so he gunned it only a streak was visable in the sky as he flew and finally made it he approached quietly his gems glowing brightly

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 10:08 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

A Ship could be seen from the sky. It came down fast and crashed into the earth. Superman has returned.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 10:12 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

In the city of Jacksonville upon his dark motorcycle rode the Dark Wolf. He stopped suddenly feeling a terrible disturbance. He drove off at high speeds following the direction in which the feeling he got was coming from.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 10:18 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Lance flew to the elder god as fast as he could he could feel the gems fusing to Clouds DNA so he gunned it only a streak was visable in the sky as he flew and finally made it he approached quietly his gems glowing brightly
::The Elder God who was with Death floated upon the nature of mortals as he wonders how the apocalypse will be planned. That is information he does not hold since Satan can keep it away from the Elder god easily with the Black and White crystals. He then notices Lance::

Elder God: Lance, what seems to be the rush here. There is time for what ever you want...

Originally posted by Darkchoco
A Ship could be seen from the sky. It came down fast and crashed into the earth. Superman has returned.
:: The citizens all over the nation and even global wide were excited for the return of the hero of peace, Superman. With his streghnt and perseverance, he has helped them with there struggles. but the apocalypse was coming in exactly a few years and it is too soon for the universe itself::

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 10:22 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Lance looked at hims keepin a respectful tone hmmm every one was given three wishes and well since i was ...... out of commissioni want to use a wish

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 10:26 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

death was pondoring the imminent disaster that was the apocolypse when lance appeared.."a wish?" death asked, then he remembered.."oh, thats right, you never used yours"...he watched the EG decide and went back to thinking...then it clicked.. his son's idea might actually work..
"john's right" he suddenly exclaimed..

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 12:38 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

(Cant we just skip years to the Apocalypse?)

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 12:49 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(nah..ive got a plot device to unveil first)

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 12:58 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

(Unveil it so I can kik some ass

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 01:09 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(cough, I guess I'll make friends with Superman)

The Dark Wolf rode up to where Superman had crash landed upon his motorcycle. The strong sense he felt came from this being. He got off his motorcycle and approached.

"Are my eyes playing mind games? I never thought I would get the chance to encounter Superman in person." DW said.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 02:13 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Supermans Ship opened, He crawled out, like he didnt planned that kinda landing. He brushed himself off and asked, "Who might you be?"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 02:20 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((PLEASE ALL DISCUSSION IN THE REGISTRATION THREAD))

::Jacope X sat in the dark church, in the confession booth listening to the powerful and hypnotising words of Tsu Pak. The man that baptised Jacope X when he was an X blade.::

Jacope X: As you can see, turn to be an evil man is not an option at all for me.

Tsu Pak: But your opossible option is ultimate power. And the only way to it the ways that is opposite of what you are. Or should I say what you do. because in you, you were born evil and raised evil. With all that power you have, it is used for evil and with that power that type of way will make you unstoppable.

::Jacope X and Tsu Pak argued on the ways that really should be eighter good or evil.::

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Lance looked at hims keepin a respectful tone hmmm every one was given three wishes and well since i was ...... out of commissioni want to use a wish
Elder God: Very well then. May I hear your request?

Originally posted by MadMel
death was pondoring the imminent disaster that was the apocolypse when lance appeared.."a wish?" death asked, then he remembered.."oh, thats right, you never used yours"...he watched the EG decide and went back to thinking...then it clicked.. his son's idea might actually work..
"john's right" he suddenly exclaimed..
Elder God: Explain how. There is curiosity upon that from your's truley. How can your plan advance to a better way to help our fellow heroes?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 02:24 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Darkchoco
Supermans Ship opened, He crawled out, like he didnt planned that kinda landing. He brushed himself off and asked, "Who might you be?"

"Call me Dark Wolf. I'm sort of a newbie to this super hero thing. I can't believe I finally get to meet you. I heard so much about you and how you saved so many people." DW answered in complete and total amazement.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 02:30 AM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by JacopeX
Elder God: Explain how. There is curiosity upon that from your's truley. How can your plan advance to a better way to help our fellow heroes?

"we go by john's original plan" death said.."we call every hero we can to come here, then we use telepathy to show them the creation of the universe..john thinks that satan will be planning his attack based on it.."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 03:25 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by ESB -1138
"Call me Dark Wolf. I'm sort of a newbie to this super hero thing. I can't believe I finally get to meet you. I heard so much about you and how you saved so many people." DW answered in complete and total amazement.

"Dont get over excited, I just do my job " Said Superman to the Noobie.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 03:51 AM
Silent Coyote

Spike apperared between the two superman and DW and looked at superman with a mean look

"Superman the ultimate pu$&y superhero everyone loves him because he is all good and migfhty pusssssssss what would you be without your powers and all you have to do to get this guy on his hands and knees it hold some green light next to him and he becomes as weak as a baby."

Spike said in a demonish tone before he vanished and reappered 50 feet away from the two now walking away wondering where Dante was and what his brother virgel was planning to do.

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 05:10 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

(Wtf Dumb A$$)

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 05:16 AM
The Infekted

Dante was sitting in a huge tree."Hey vergil,how did you survive against the prince of darkness?"he asked.Dante jumped out the tree."So I guess u learned your lesson about opening the demon world,huh?"Dante faced Vergil.

Vergil stood up straight."I don't even want to talk about it!"he said in a stubborn voice."Anyway why do you have to know?All that matters is that I survived so what is it to u?"vergil looked up at the sky."Mother...Please forgive me for what I have done!"he whispered in a soft voice.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 05:22 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Coyote

Spike saw his two brothers and saw Dante standing up faceing virgel and saw virgel look up towards the sky.

"Are you guys fighting again!"

Spike yelled at his brothers

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 05:27 AM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote