KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Fighters: Preliminaries

Ultimate Fighters: Preliminaries
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ultimate Fighters: Preliminaries

Washington D.C., the home of the capital of the United States of America and the home of the first ever Ultimate Fighters Tournament!!

(please log in to view the image)

Thousands among thousands of people from all over the world has come to watch the fight of the world's strongest warriors. Heroes from their homelands here to prove their worth. The arena in which the warriors shall fight was made out of the rarest metal that has the ability to withstand a nuke. President George W. Bush has come to watch the fight.

The fighters gathered within the arena as the stadium itself was empty. For these preliminaries were not open to the public. In front of each fighter was a wooden dummy on a pole. The announcer came forth and stood before the midst of the fighters.

"Greetings one and all! Behold the day before the Ultimate Fighters tournament is upon us! This test will decide what division you shall be placed in! Attack the dummy!" the announcer said.

Based on your spelling, your actions, and how you go about every little detail will determine your current ranking and decide what division you shall be placed in. Make no mistakes for you get one shot at this. Please do NOT waste space, you are allowed only one post for the attack. Once you have posted there is no second chances. Sunday the rankings will be posted so if you haven't made a character by then and haven't attacked the dummy then you will not partake in this tournament. Good luck.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 02:13 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::In an era of Jacope X's time after the defeat of hell's threat, it all has been clear that he must prepare for the future's challenges that are ahead of him. He stood along with many other fighters that seem to be in his level, or yet, even more powerful than he is. This actually encouraged him to try his best against such force like these fighters and warriors. He noticed demons as well. This now really unleashed the rage that will cause him to go all out force on his obstacles to go against any warrior. He bends down and ties his shoes very tightly then folds the tips of his jeans alittle. He gets back up right and started hoping up and down, having his knees reach his chest trying to get pumped up. He then hears instructions from an announcer.

He thought quick of the dummy that he was just told to attack. He looks at the Dummy ahead of him, trying not to think of the others and went full speed at the dummy. He did a 10 hit combo into the dummy with strong hooks, powerful kicks of his, and frightful straight punches. He then ended the attack with a strong blast into the dummy's chest. The force caused the dummy to go airborne. It was then attacked with a hard double hammer hit where Jacope X used a agility to appear behind the dummy and use two fist together to hammer down the dummy. He then uses his quick agility to appear where the Dummy is head and boots the Dummy into the ground. He head down into the dummy. He was going down with such full speed, that caused the his own surrounding to combusted into flames. He puts his Fist out, aiming for the mid section of the dummy. As he hits the dummy, he went through the dummy and into the ground. He stays there for a short moment. After all that, he jumps off the hole and lands on his feet perfectly. He looks at the dummy. It was very raggedy, burned, and ripped up now. He awaited to hear the division that is available for him.::

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Feb 17th, 2007 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 02:51 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

john looked at the announcer, incredulous..
"one lousy dummy?..im amazed at what you humans can come up with" he said, shaking his head in disbelief..he raised his hand, gathered his power and shot the dummy with a bonespear..he then used his telekinisis to bring the dummy back to him where he pulled out his scythe and started slashing at the dummy with his best attacks, uppercutting it and jumping high into the air to continue the assult..he laid seven powerful hit into the dummy before knocking it to the ground and tele-stomping it..he then speared it in the face with his scythe and lifted it up for the judge to see..thats when he saw his friend jacopeX..he had just blown the crap out of his own dummy.."nice going" he said telepathically..
(ya dont need to reply laughing out loud )

Last edited by MadMel on Feb 17th, 2007 at 03:10 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 02:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Jessy Bradshaw hadn't been a vampire slayer for very long. In fact, it was just 8 short months ago that he first heard the term. His watcher, Tavlin, taught him everything that he needed to know about his new destiny. About how he was supposed to fight the vampires, the demons and the forces of evil by himself. About his powers. Even about how he was the first guy in the whole slayer lineage.

The announcer told them in so many words to show how much better they were than each other.

"Well that isn't fair," Jessy thought to himself. "All these people with projectile powers. They can show me up in a heartbeat. Oh well. Just as long as I get to the finals, I don't care what division I'm put in."

Jessy Did a crescent moon kick, sending the wooden dummy sailing upward. While in midair, Jessy quickly took out his scythe and slashed the it vertically from the crotch up. He landed at the same time with the now split-in-two dummy.

"That would be a great finisher move for my next slay," he thought to himself.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 03:37 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rayden shook his head as he watched his fellow combatants pummel their respective dummies. His deep blue eyes intently watched the Fighter by name of JacopeX, who slaughtered his dummy seemingly with the most passion. As Rayden looked down the line he could see dummies being attacked across the entire room. He felt a familiar sense of exhilaration at the sound of powers being used, attacks being performed. The air itself was rippling. Rayden closed his eyes and cleared his mind.

I need to remember why I am here. I am not here because I want to be here, I am here because I have to be here... for my family.

Rayden's thoughts drifted to the agreement he had made with the Kalingdrodo gang only a few hours earlier. The agreement stating that the only way Rayden would see his family alive again was if he entered and won the UFT. He had to stay focused on the objective at hand, losing was not an option.

Rayden's mind focused back onto the here-and-now. His Dummy remaining untouched, waiting for him to strike. Rayden glanced around coolly at the other participants and walked up to the dummy. He calmly pulled out one of his steel Kodachis and effortlessly and fluidly sliced the head off of his dummy. He placed the Kodachi back into it's sheath behind and over his head, then walked back to his starting position.

Most people would think it strange to do something so completely unglamorous. But Rayden had been in enough fighting tournaments to realize that showing off what you were capable of when not necessary was dangerous.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Feb 17th, 2007 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:11 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Adyss observed the other fighters for a moment. It seems that my weapon will taste worthy blood after all. He stared at the dummy for a few seconds, finding the weakest point of it. Adyss then drew his 3-foot long cleaver and stood in his fighting stance. As he slowly turned his blade, the shine of the sun glimmered across its titanium edge. The blade was encrypted with mystical symbols that bound his own spirit to it, and boasted the ability to take the souls of his killed opponents and augment them to the blade, adding to its power. Its sharp edge was thin enough to fit into the ribcage, but also strong enough to break through bone if it missed.

He stepped forward and thrust his blade through the center of the dummy, incising its chest and slicing straight through the wood. Then he raised his left arm, and its muscles seemed to triple their size as he smashed through the remains of the dummy with fierce blows. Soon, only a pile of splinters were left at his feet.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:22 AM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Siim watched Jessy for a short moment then shifted his attention to his own dummy. "....Hmmm. I don't think Dim Mak would work on a wooden dummy.....Any way." he swiftly pulled out his dagger and kicked the dummy up in the air. he jumped up and lunged at the dummy, stabbing it, then kicked it hard making it crack on the ground. as Siim landed he threw the dagger, sticking it in the dummy's head.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:24 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Lex looked around at the other competitors this was not going to be easy task for him.The people were from a wide variety there were demons and aliens Humans to mutants. What every last one of the competitors had in common was they were there to win the reasons may not be the same but there goals were. they all seem to be looking at some one in practical he had just destroyed his own dummy with a lot of aggression and every one seemed to to be amazed. Lex looked at his own dummy he had to do the same but with his own style. He looked down at his hand it started to glow red and he knew what he was going to do. Lex ran at the dummy both his hands were glowing red he jammed one into the face of the dummy and the other in the chest.]

[He then pulled them out leaving a hole were his fist had just been. His hands then turned a blueish color and shot a blast the disintegrated the rest of the dummy. Lex got up and walked back to were he was originally standing his hands were hot and they stung a bit but he knew he got his point across.]

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 05:00 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Lauren stepped onto the stage and stood in front of the dummy. She took a deep breath and exhaled. She hated fighting, but her sister loved it.

"Alright.....you can come on out." she said in her mind. In the back of her head, she could clearly see a female figure, her demon sister.

For a moment, she stood still, so still, one would have thought she died. She slowly opened her eyes. They were no longer a light blue, but a deep purple stained her once beautiful eyes. Lauren took out her sword slowly. She held it loosely with one hand, while her other hand was limp at her side. Then suddenly, she grabbed the sword with both hands, disappeared for a second, and stabbed the dummy through the heart. The sword suddenly was surrounded by a black fire that incinerated the dummy.
She sheathed the sword and walked away, leaving the dummy to burn to the ground.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 05:33 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Nightmare kneels down as the announcer described the way it would work. Once the man was finished, Nightmare stood up straight and gripped his huge sword with one hand. "Commence the attack, Nightmare" A voice was heard.

"Souls, give me strength!" He roared and started charging towards the dummy, as energy flowed trough his veins. It almost seemed like electricity flew trough his body, and lighting spread. Before the actual strike upon his dummy, he observed the man several lines away, making a ten hit combo before launching the dummy away into the air. Nightmare laughed inside, as he slammed his foot into the ground, making the dummy quake. His blade emitted a powerful green gleam, as he leaped up in the air and anyone with a sense of magic could feel the darkness within the swing. Gripping the sword with both hands, upon landing he struck and cleaved the dummy in one single cut, and it fell to the ground in two pieces. With a single motion, nearly considered a combo, Nightmare spun around and placed his sword on the back.

He slowly backed away and as he watched the cleaved dummy, a cloud of darkness spread out of his hand and darkness engulfed his fierce dummy opponent. As the cloud eventually disappeared, only ashes remained of the target.

"Idiotic preliminaries! Just make them queue to fight me, and it'll all be over soon!" Nightmare spoke, as he walked away. He crossed path with Lauren, and holding up his arm in front of her as he moved by "Out of my way, sissy little!" He said with a grin crossed over his face and looked down upon the little girl.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Feb 17th, 2007 at 12:20 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 12:15 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Jessie stood watching people intently. "There stupid enough to stoop at my level...,"She said smirking. "They will all try to own me and put up fights,"She muttered. "But none of them can when,"She said smiling narrowing her eyes on the dummy. "It won't matter what ever one else thinks of my skills,"She muttered under her breath. She watched everyone one else slaughter their dummy in instants time while she stood there stairing at her for quite some time now. Images passed through her head like a frieght train. Taunting her of all the memories filled of agony that she barly would remember about. She felt dizzy and her eyes burned. "Im smarter then this dummy,"She said adamantly androlled her eyes and she struck her hand at the dummy. This attack was part of her own matial arts. Known as Treten Sie Esel Estilo! She sliced its head off and it rolled away. She kicked it measuring time and it was knocked into the air and fell into the ground in peices. "Respect my athority dummy,"She mumbled and turned away from it.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 12:34 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

"Great this will be a good time to warm up!"

Ethuisiastically J.W. drop to the ground stretching before the dummy infront of him. It was his first tournament ever and surerly enough he was rattled about about it after all he never really got to test out the techniques against various other types but, yet it left him excited. He looked around at the other contestants practicing with the dummies and then looked at the giant psycho in armor and the girl kicking the dummy.

"well, atleast I'm not the only who showed up in a hyped up mood. Wow these guys really must be at the top of their game to be breaking the dummies like that, just hopes that dummy doesn't turn out to be me later on."

J.W. rose up practicing a little up on his capoeira, he didn't plan on showing his other two fighting styles while warming up on the dummies because if people were going to be hitting that hard here he might want to save some type of suprises himself. He backflipped to both his hands knocking the dummy up a little from its stationary position and began a barrage of top - spinning kicks and modifying it down to a simingly break dancing moves and then finishing his combo with a poweful kick across the mid-section splitting the lower and upper part into half. It was the best he could do out of this style but it was good enough to keep himself satisfied.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:28 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Nightmare kneels down as the announcer described the way it would work. Once the man was finished, Nightmare stood up straight and gripped his huge sword with one hand. "Commence the attack, Nightmare" A voice was heard.

"Souls, give me strength!" He roared and started charging towards the dummy, as energy flowed trough his veins. It almost seemed like electricity flew trough his body, and lighting spread. Before the actual strike upon his dummy, he observed the man several lines away, making a ten hit combo before launching the dummy away into the air. Nightmare laughed inside, as he slammed his foot into the ground, making the dummy quake. His blade emitted a powerful green gleam, as he leaped up in the air and anyone with a sense of magic could feel the darkness within the swing. Gripping the sword with both hands, upon landing he struck and cleaved the dummy in one single cut, and it fell to the ground in two pieces. With a single motion, nearly considered a combo, Nightmare spun around and placed his sword on the back.

He slowly backed away and as he watched the cleaved dummy, a cloud of darkness spread out of his hand and darkness engulfed his fierce dummy opponent. As the cloud eventually disappeared, only ashes remained of the target.

"Idiotic preliminaries! Just make them queue to fight me, and it'll all be over soon!" Nightmare spoke, as he walked away. He crossed path with Lauren, and holding up his arm in front of her as he moved by "Out of my way, sissy little!" He said with a grin crossed over his face and looked down upon the little girl.

"You may be bigger and stronger, but you're a waste of my time.' she said in a calm voice. If she were to attack him, she would either be disqualified or give out useful information on her powers. So, instead of attacking as she normally would, she walked around Nightmare, not showing any kind of interest in him. Lauren was then let out after Kari's little incident.

Lauren's blue eyes returned, and her face lit up with the glow of happiness like before. Done with her 'dummy' exercise, she stood in a corner and gathered information of the other contestants. Her eyes fell on each contestant, and she gathered information on each one of them. But she observed Nightmare more carefully. He was one she should watch out for. He looked dangerous, but like every villain, they must be brought down, by her.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 02:59 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(dunno if ya meant to reply erm)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:07 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(I honestly don't know what's going on. Becasue in his first post, it said 'Only one post for the ATTACK' so I just assumed that we could post replies.)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:09 AM
MadMel
Heh

(hmm)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:21 AM
TBJ
High

Ismail Muhammad's eyes flashed when he heard the words attack the dummy. He thought of the possibility of showing off what he could do, as to intimidate the competition before the tournament even started. But then, he noticed several of the fighters holding back in their assaults on the dummies. This bought him to realize that, in a contest of champions such as this, it was probably not the best idea to show off all you can do. Therefore, he decided on a flashy, but not too complicated, massacre of his dummy.

Ismail launched himself into the air, brandishing his scimitar as he did so. He clasped it with both hands and raised his arms to the sky. He brought his sword down on the top of the head of his dummy with such force that it split clean in two. He then sheathed his sword and resumed facing the announcer to see which division his fighting abilities fell under.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:23 AM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Most of the competitors had already defeated their dummy, and Marie-Lee Bishop was one of those who not yet had touched hers. She looked at the dummy with a smile, but did not move. She just stood there, holding a fluffy teddybear and hugging it tight. Her very own teddybear, that her brother gave her as a good luck token. His favorite bear.

With gentle, quiet stepps, Marie-Lee walked forward towards the dummy. She stopped half a meter away, and leaned her head as she looked at it. "Do not go anywhere, teddy" She said and took her jacket of and placed it on the ground, placing the teddybear on top of it to make sure it got no dirt on it. "Stay put, Marie-Lee will be with you in a moment"

With those words, Marie-Lee placed herself in a combat position and locked her eyes on the dummy. Raising her fist, she took a stepp forward and made a punch against the dummy. A punch without effect, as the dummy barely moved. "Hmm" She mumbled, and made serveral more punches without effect. She scratched her head, and looked at the dummy with an annoyed look. She hit, kicked and tackled the dummy over and over again, but the dummy would not fall. It would not be destroyed in any way. "DIE!" She shouted, grabbed the dummy and started shaking it. "Die die die" She said quietly, and after a while stopped shaking it. "Silly....." She mumbled quietly, and after serveral minutes of hitting, kicking and tackling there was a crack heard from the dummy. "Aha!" She said, and carried on with her frequent hitting. Eventually, the dummy cracked and fell to the ground.

"YES!" She shouted and raised her arms into the air, like she was any other champion. She looked down at the dummy who barely had any scratches on it. "That's right. You went down!" She said and walked up to her jacket. She picked the teddy bear up, before putting the jacket on. "You saw that, Teddy! I won!" She smiled at the stuffed bear and walked away from her barely defeated dummy.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 12:18 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Kansuto walked into the room quietly with the girl and the guy that were practicing on the dummies.He came up behind them"You sure about that? you think you can take me down?"he said kicked a dummy and busting it open."I think you got it all wrong..I'll own the both of you anyways."Kansuto staed at another dummy his arm transformed into a sharp jagged rock and pierced through the dummy tearing it open in 7 seconds."Thats just a taste of my powers..I have more to come that are more deadlier so watch yourselves!"he laughed doing push ups on the floor.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 11:05 PM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(eh wtf..they are all in a giant outside arena bear laughing out loud )

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:41 AM