KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Fighters: The First Tournament

Ultimate Fighters: The First Tournament
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ultimate Fighters: The First Tournament

Siim vs Adyss

"When both fighters say they are ready I will start the match."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 03:16 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Adyss stepped onto the arena, walking forward. His eyes were torrents of darkness, a black tattoo swirling over the left. Loud sounds resonated from the ground with each of his steps, and he reached the center of the arena. "I am ready, human." He said, his voice echoing coldly.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 09:51 PM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Siim ran into the arena, he was a tad bit late. he took his first glance at his enemy and got shivers down his spine, but he quickly shook them off as he stopped infront of him. he figured he should try to be as calm as he could for the fight was about to start. "I'm ready." Siim had a sturn look on his face as he gripped his dagger.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 12:32 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"And......................................fight."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 07:39 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Adyss clasped his cleaver's bronze hilt and swiftly drew it. He stepped back once, then raised his arm. He brought it down at Siim's right shoulder like lightning, but with the force of a storm. If Siim was as fast as he thought, Adyss predicted that he would dodge it.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 10:09 PM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Siim jumped to the left and made haste as to draw his dagger, he threw it up in the air and made it levitate. he is gifted with the power of telekinesis. he used his power to control the dagger so he had free hands to attack the pressure points. he made the dagger soar towards Adyss' left arm in attemt to try to disable him from attacking.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 11:07 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Before the blade hit Adyss, his entire body transformed into a rock-like form. When the dagger pierced his shoulder it went straight through and fell to the ground. Adyss' right arm reverted to its normal form again, then threw a powerful punch at Deit's face, avoiding his arms.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 11:23 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Siim got sent to the ground from the punch. "........" he slowly got back up, he made the dagger levitate again and made it fly back towards him. it slowed down and levitated above his head, the blade pointing at Adyss. Siim charged towards Adyss and hit two pressure points on his chest to send a shot of pain threw his body.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 10:42 PM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Adyss grunted in pain, falling back a little. His cleaver hand became loose, but he made sure to hold on. When he sharpened up, he spotted the dagger floating above Siim. You clever little man. he thought. Quickly retaliating, his entire body dissolved into a sea of sand that darted behind Siim, then reformed. Adyss stabbed his cleaver at Siim's scapula, and even as his blade strayed toward his opponent's back, his other arm elongated to smack Siim's dagger into the ground.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 11:45 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Siim yelled in pain. He felt strange, like something was stirring inside him. Siim tried to walk forward to get the cleaver out of his shoulder. he stared at the dagger in the ground blankly as he made it levitate again and sent it towards Adyss' neck. "heheh......" his eerie laugh fell silent.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:12 AM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Adyss' eyes opened wide as the dagger sped toward his neck. Thinking quickly, he moved his head so that the dagger aimed at his mouth. It went straight into his mouth, but he managed to catch it in between his razor sharp teeth. However, as he slowly pulled it out a puddle of flood formed at his feet. He coughed up more blood, and fell to his knees. Looking up, his eyes gleamed with rage at Siim. With a bloodthirsty roar that echoed throughout the arena, he lunged toward Siim, but still needed a second to recover. The edges of his mouth continued to bleed, but Adyss had learned to isolate himself from pain. He lifted Siim's dagger, and threw it to the ground next to Siim.

He approached Siim and gripped his cleaver's hilt and flashed it up. Then, with a deep breath, he stood in his fighting stance.

"Take your knife, warrior." Adyss finally said.

Last edited by Arcade Fire on Feb 23rd, 2007 at 12:42 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:35 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Siim picked up his knife and walked a small distance from Adyss. he put the dagger up and and used his telekinesis to control his injured arm. he got in his fighting stance as well. he waited for Adyss to make his move. he looked at Adyss' fighting style. he thought it was quite unorthodox, but that didn't matter to him, he would have to think of something fast or he was demolished.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:43 AM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Adyss' left arm rose into the air and transformed into its rock-like form. Then he swung it swiftly through the air, and several shards of rock shot at the main points of Siim's body, as well as the area around him. He raised his cleaver in a defensive motion, crimson blood flowing down its titanium edge and onto his ghostly hand.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:29 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Siim was able to stop most of the rock shards but had to jump out of the way of the rest. he had a brain storm. he pulled his dagger out again and ran at adyss waiting for him to attack again.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:47 AM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

With a sweeping slash, Adyss sliced through the air while the rest of his body started to loosen up and dissolve. His eyes, however, were drawn to the dagger in Siim's clutch. What's he planning? Obviously he's not just going to stab me...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:52 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Siim continued to charge. he threw his dagger in the ground and jumped over Adyss' disolving body. he jumped back a few times and waited to see what Adyss would do. he thought if he could trick adyss into thinking he got himself cornered without his weapon he could deal a possible final blow.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 11:34 PM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

As Adyss' body totally burst into a stream of sand, it was divided. Half of the gust swirled around Deit furiously, and the other half retrieved his dagger from the ground and surfed toward Deit. The two masses of sand intertwined, and the dagger was thrust straight at Deit's neck. The dagger was rendered almost invisible, covered in a mask of sand.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 11:42 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Due to the time limit expiring, Jack of Light who was the last person to post, has been declared victor!!

"The next battle! [i]Alexander Warfield vs Nightmare[i/]!! When both fighters have entered the ring and made themselves ready the fight will begin!" the ref shouted.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 06:40 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Lex heard his name when he was walking around he looked up at a near by monitor and saw that a vector had been decided and it was his time to fight. Lex then heard his opponent was Nightmare the huge guy that wanted everyone's soul. Lex started to walk to the arena thinking of a few strategy's for him to use against Nightmare. He ran a few thing threw his mind before he was outside the arena. Lex then began to stretch and mentally prepare for the fight he had to win all he kept saying losing was not an option.

"OK this mat not be a walk in the park but there is know way Nightmare is going to beat me remember losing is not an option."

[Lex then walked into the arena and looked around he still had confadince but some of it had went away.]

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:14 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Nightmare draged his sword behind himself, as he entered the arena. There was a grin crossed over his face, barely visible thanks to the visor of his helmet. He took a minor leap forward, and upon landing he spun around as well as make the ground quake, swinging his sword around him in a gesture that he was prepared for battle. With a swift motion, combined into the spin with his sword, he placed the sword on his back. He smashed his fists together, observing his opponent. "Your soul.. will be mine!" He roared, his mutated arm gaining a green ember.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:21 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote