KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Wolf Pack

The Wolf Pack
Started by: Wild-Cherry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

The Wolf Pack

{ This is PoPotan's RP & setting everyone happy If she wishes to make a new thread upon return, so be it. }

It's autumn on the plains, and two rival wolf packs are in desperate need of food. Humans are killing off what little food is left, and negotiations are going to need to be made. The two packs are called the Solid, and the Blood.

The Solid Pack is a strong, intelligent group. The alpha's are kind and fair to all in their pack, and know how to get things done. They have a strong code of morals, and if these are not followed, the consequence is exile. Their strengths are focus and reliability. Their weaknesses are lack of brute force, and inexperience in this land. The solid pack land extends from the western sea to the river to the north.

The Blood Pack is a cunning, sharp group of wolves. They use their stealth, wits, and agility to hunt for food. The alpha's are highly experienced, and very wise in their ways. They know the land and all ti's secrets. Their strengths are cunning and agility. Their weaknesses are lack of patience, and the blinding desire to come out on top. The Blood pack land extends from the eastern mountains to the river to the north.

Now, the solid pack wants a negotiation, a very wise decision. The blood pack will need convincing, however. The humans are destroying this land fast, and all the wolves..both blood and solid... will have to make a decision. Stay and fight? leave and resettle? Band together or continue fighting?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:22 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

*Paces impatently waiting to hear what the solid packs alpha male will have them do, wanting just to attack the blood pack head on. SHe sits down "Come on lets just attack the blood pack!" She says, growling a bit. Its no secret in the solid pack that she is upset because she has no mate*

Last edited by Lt_Champion on Feb 25th, 2007 at 02:33 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:30 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Carbo watched the female wolf speaking, from his laying position upon one of the rocks.. "Food is no good for you dead" He said, following the wolf with his eyes.. "Even though we probably could assault them by force, that would be no good idea.. Would hate to see anyone from the Pack fall" Carbo continued..

He watched out over the pack of wolves.. He was the largest one, for sure.. The one lasting the longest, as well.. He would hate to be last man standing.. The loneliness would be killing him.. "We have to think about the small ones, too"

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:39 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

*She sighs a bit, knowing he is right. "But if we go overythere they could kill us...." She spots the pups coming out of the den, and she stands up and starts making her way ontop of a rock not far from Carbo, where the pups cant reach her. She lays down on the rock, sighing some, then she notices somthing and desides to ask "Carbo, Do you have a mate?" She watches the pups play as she listens for his answer*

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:43 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Suesse picked her way through the narrow path in the forest. She lifted her feet high, and her tail hung between her legs. Her large, pointed ears were placed back in a nervous fear. Her deep golden eyes swung low and high on trees, the path, and a way out. Her heart beat faster than she could remember it had in a long time. Her body was tense , and her creamy coat was shedding more and more with anxiety. Her nose quivered suddenly and she stopped. A scent caught in her nose that, in any other circumstance, could have ahd her running. She stood fast and looked on. With her family, she had always been brave, fearless. And now? A sigh escaped her lips, and she swallowed before trotting forward. He raised her tail, letting it rise and fall in a loose curve above her back.Her ears pricked up and she heald her head high. She would not be caught submissive and in fear. She knew she could take one, maybe two on. But a whole pack?

She sat then, and waited The mood was tense and she did not want to be caught in this.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:44 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

*She remains on the rock, calm. She may be much younger than the alpha male, but she is the same size as she. Champion knows she wouldnt last long alone, because of her being albino, So she lays there, watching the pups, with one ear facing Carbo so she can hear his answer*

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:48 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"I would never let that happen" he replied to the first sentence she said. Carbo then turned his head at Champion.. At first, he had no idea what to reply to her question.. He sat up on the rock, turning in the direction of Champion.. "No.. I dont have a mate" He said, pondering the situation.. He thought it was rather obvious.. He probably had the wierdest wolf mix in the lands.. "Why are you asking me this?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:51 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Suesse crouched down. She saw another wolf come out of the den. Avery large male. The female beside him outsized Suesse as well. her body ached with hunger, and she was almost positive they had food. She breathed in deeply trying to catch a scent, but smelled nothing. Her ears flickered as something behind her rustled, and she sturck immediatly with a snarl she had not intended. Her teeth sank in to a small animal, maybe a rabbit, and her head shot up to see if the wolves had heard her.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:59 PM
Lt_Champion

*Champion keeps her eyes on the pups "I was just wondering..... and everyone here knows the other reason" She doesnt care much for what all someone has in them, to her it just makes them more of an individual.*

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:02 PM
Lt_Champion

(Warning, I will be gone for a while for church not sure when exactly I am leaving)

Last edited by Lt_Champion on Feb 25th, 2007 at 03:06 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:03 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Carbo grinned.. The female actually paid interest in him, which made him quite speechless.. However, as the strongest member of the pack, he saw it as his responsibillity to for as long as possible keep emotions out of the way.. "Oh yes, you lack a mate" He said, eyeing her up and down.. "I found it rather suprising, though.. A lovely wolf such as yourself" He nodded at her, jumping down from the rock.. He got himself attacked by a cub, who had this playfull mind of his.. Carbo grinned, as the teeth of the cub did not even penetrate his fur..

((Alright))

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:05 PM
Lt_Champion

(Dang. Gtg I will reply when I return sorry)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:07 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ kk, have good time smile }

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:08 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Noticing that the female was drifting off, Suse took her opportunity to see if they had food in the den. The male was big, but she was fast. She narrowed her eyes then trotted closer, remaining hidden within the shadows of trees. She crept on quietly until she was only a few yards from the den. The young hybrid's muscles bunched as she lept forward, but she wound up crashing into an unruly pup who had wandered off from the others.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:15 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Chance was trotting out of the Blood Pack cave, in a great mood of exploring. She knew this was not something that would be tollerated by the alpha leader, as she snuck around the corner, hopefully undiscovered.
Once outside of the cave and the area around the cave, she started trotting of. Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into many minutes. To her, it felt like ages, however in real life it was not more than twenty minutes. She stopped by a lesser river and the words struck her mind "The river is dangerous. You do not want to cross it and enter the other side"

Moments passed, before the sound of a cub falling into water was heard. She gave out the weakest of barking and whining that had ever been heard in the history of wolves, she struggled to keep herself on the surface. The river was not at all very deep, but enough for her not to reach the bottom. Exhausted after only moments of keeping her nose over the water, she sank to the bottom. Oh, why did she not listen to the words mother had given her. Eventually she hit a rock, which she successfully climbed on top of. She laid flat on the rock, catching her breath. At least she was now out of the water.

Looking at the enviourment, the only thing nearby was water. She was stuck. Giving out a long, withdrawn sigh and tiny whining, she laid down on the rock. At least did the sun dry her up a little.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:17 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Carbo turned around, watching the wolf stumbling over one of the pups.. The first thing hitting his mind, was the thought of an intruder.. He splinted over there in a rappid phase.. He stood up straight, making eye contact with the new female.. "Move away from the pup!" He growled.. He gave out a snarling sound, hoping that the wolf would listen.. He hated fighting sessions..

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:20 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Suse, startled, crouched and pressed ehr ears back, a snarl rose in her throat as she stared up at the wolf. Her eyes locked on his, and the hair on her back bristled and rose. She bared her teeth , and growled. She thought for a split second about the situation. With a sharp turn she gently grabbed the pup by the scruff of his neck, and placed him to her far left before darting off, inhopes that the male would bring the pup back before taking after her. She may have been small. a " mutt " and " Useless " as they calle dher at that place, but she was fast. At that moment she heard a pitiful cry, and headed towards it.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:25 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Carbo frowned, before walking up to the pup.. He grabbed the pup by the neck and lift it up, walking back to the cave.. Gently putting it down on the ground, he looked out over the pack.. "Take care of this one" He said before turning his head in the direction that the female took.. "I will be back in a little while" He said to the pack, before splinting after the wolf.. She had some explaining to do..

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:29 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Suse darted past the den and towards a clearing in the forest. She wound up facing a wall of stone, maybe the side of a mountain. He body trembled slightly. This was bad. The only way was back, and that wouldn't help her much. She lowered her head, flagged her tail and waited. If she was going to go down it wouldn't be without a fight.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:34 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Chance sat up on the rock, giving out a yowl. Yowl after yowl was given out, before eventually giving up on that. She was stuck on the stupid rick. "Stupid rock" She spelled, growling at it, starting to scratch on it with her paws and claws. She growled, making it sound like the rock was an enemy of hers. However, she did not consider that the rock saved her life. Only that it held her a capative.

She laid down after several minutes of struggling to kick the rock's ass. She crossed her front paws, giving out a sigh. She should have listened to her mother. Her words were many and wise, while Chance was just a cub. Why in the world did she think that those words were not important. Look at her now, stuck on a rock in the middle of a thin river. She was uncapable of moving away from it. It seemed like the only thing to do, was to wait for someone to come and get her.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 03:38 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote