KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Legend of Dragoon RP (sign-up)

Legend of Dragoon RP (sign-up)
Started by: Okami_Oni

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Legend of Dragoon RP (sign-up)

Alrighty, folks... you remember the story? well, for those who don't, i'll recap what it's about for them really quick:

Legend of Dragoon

In the world of Endiness, there are many legends, though none as well-loved as that of the Dragoon warriors. In the early years, it is said that Winglies, creatures that maintained a human-like appearance and had wings of pure light, controlled all, devoting their power to becoming the strongest creatures alive. Humans were as slaves, and eventually rebelld, utilizing the strength of Dragons to help them. The Winglies would counter with a force known as the Virage, massive beasts that, like the dragons, were all strength no brains...

The humans were on the brink of defeat, when a new force was found. As dragons died, their spirits became manifest in their riders, instilling the humans with the ability to become Dragoon Warriors. This power alone became the humans' saving grace in what would soon become known as The Dragon Campaign.

Thousands of years later, a group of lone warriors would rediscover the power of the Draggon Warriors, utilizing it to fight the threat of the now-revolting Winglies.

Okay, basically, the Winglies are p.o.'d and want revenge for the Dragon Campaign over a few thousand years ago. There are seven known elemental Dragoon Spirits (i don't include the Divine spirit from the Game <<PSOne>> because that's like God-Modding...) These seven warriors instill their powers to battle against the wingly threat. It should be noted that the Winglies are very noble creatures, and they see themselves as high-rank society. (they're snobs...)

Dragoon warriors are able to have Dragons as companions, as Winglies can have Virage for theirs... Anyone wanna give it a shot?

and here's who everyone's called so far:

Water/Ice: Kaldorei
Fire: Thunder Fox
Thunder: Darth Extecute
Light: Rikku-Donovan
Darkness: Okami_Oni
Wind: krill
Earth: BlackKat
Winglies: (at least 8) Darth Extecute, Kaldorei, True Geek, Jenny_Bug (she PM'ed me to let me know...), maibak, _Rare_Fox_

and:

1/2 human, 1/2 wingly slavegirl: Wolf_Girl15, Wild-Cherry

i'll post a charry sheet in a sec...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Last edited by iKinneas on Mar 9th, 2007 at 04:01 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 03:51 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Character Classes are as follows:
Swordmaster: uses most any blade
Thief: speedy, uses daggers, knives, etc.
Assassain: speedy, uses lighter swords, bows and arrows, etc.
Dancer: extremely agile, use weapons that accentuate their speed and agility
Knight: broadswords, axes, and warhammers
Melee: martial arts, can have claw-like extensions on gloves, but these prefer hand-to-hand combat

Races are as follows:
Human: you're one in real-life
Winglies: Advanced, more divine humans that use magick... the bad guys in this one
Dragon: must be accompanied by a Dragoon Warrior, and cannot talk, brute strength, no brains
Virage: must be accompanied by Wingly, cannot talk, very strong magick, no brains
Giganto: huge human-like creatures, in the game, Kongol was the last, but i'm willing to believe that he found another to breed with, so i'll resurrect the species here...

Charry sheet:

Name:
Appearance: (both normal and, if a Dragoon warrior, their Dragoon armour, use pics if you want)
Height:
Weight:
Class:
List of Spells: (dragoons may have up to four, one of which is their Dragon Summoning, Winglies may have up to seven. NO UNDEFEATABLE SPELLS!!)
Element: (for Dragoons)
Bio (is optional):

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 03:59 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackKat H-DJ

Question, Dragoons are normal people with Magic Orbs... Why do you have it to where all of the races have to be with someone?

W: 1 | T: 0 | L: 2

Lana Groupie ninja

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 04:54 PM
BlackKat H-DJ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackKat H-DJ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackKat H-DJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name:
Marie-Lee Bishop

Race:
Human

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Height:
1.75 meters

Weight:
75 kilos

Class:
Melee- Martial Arts

List of Spells:
Summon Ice Dragon - Summoning her mighty friend (See picture)
Frozen Field - Turn the floor, wall or anything else she touches into a frozen field.
Frost Bolt - Launches a minor ball made of either ice or water to make impact on the target.
Ice Hook - She shoot out a string made of Ice, that can hook onto anything cold (Snow, Water, Ice. etc)

Element:
Ice/Water

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 05:13 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackKat
Question, Dragoons are normal people with Magic Orbs... Why do you have it to where all of the races have to be with someone?

eh... good point...

Amendment:

Humans, Winglies, Dragons, Gigantos, Virage... be whatever... just don't Go-Mod and i'm happy... sry for that, folks... it's early right now... i should be asleep...

Name: Jack Ravencroft
Race: Human
Appearance: Normal: (See Pic) Dragoon: (See other Pic)
Height: 5' 10 1/2"
Weight: 135 Lbs.
Class: Swordmaster
List of Spells:
Astral Drain--- sucks life from enemy, then heals teammates with said energy
Gates of Hell--- gates of pure dark energy appear around up to three foes, unleashing a torrent of demons on them, not lethal, but it does a bit of damage
Chaotic Anarchy--- enemy is shrouded in darkness and their worst fear is supposedly seen in front of their eyes, making them both unable to fight and hilarious to watch, as no one else can see what they do
Dark Dragon Mjolnir--- named for Thor's hammer in Norse Mythology, the dragon (also pictured) is summoned to attack a group of enemies
Element: Darkness

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 07:42 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

(please log in to view the image)

<<sry, forgot pics... >>

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:09 PM
BlackKat H-DJ

Name: Shira
Appearance: Dragoon: (please log in to view the image)

normal: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f...rl_fav65274.jpg

Height: 5'7
Weight: 109
Class: Thief
List of Spells: Crumble, Earthquake, crevice and Rock shower
Element: Earth
Bio: Sorry, can't think of one

Lana Groupie ninja

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:16 PM
BlackKat H-DJ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackKat H-DJ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackKat H-DJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by Okami_Oni
eh... good point...

Amendment:

Humans, Winglies, Dragons, Gigantos, Virage... be whatever... just don't Go-Mod and i'm happy... sry for that, folks... it's early right now... i should be asleep...

Name: Jack Ravencroft
Appearance: Normal: (See Pic) Dragoon: (See other Pic)
Height: 5' 10 1/2"
Weight: 135 Lbs.
Class: Swordmaster
List of Spells:
Astral Drain--- sucks life from enemy, then heals teammates with said energy
Gates of Hell--- gates of pure dark energy appear around up to three foes, unleashing a torrent of demons on them, not lethal, but it does a bit of damage
Chaotic Anarchy--- enemy is shrouded in darkness and their worst fear is supposedly seen in front of their eyes, making them both unable to fight and hilarious to watch, as no one else can see what they do
Dark Dragon Mjolnir--- named for Thor's hammer in Norse Mythology, the dragon (also pictured) is summoned to attack a group of enemies
Element: Darkness

Bio: Born one of 2 twins, Jack Ravencroft was in the village of Seles when the wingly revolt began. All he held dear was destroyed ion but an instant, except for his sister (name decided by Rikku, if she ever gets on again, seeing as she plays her) and his family's half-human, half-wingly slavegirl, (name determined by Wolf_Girl15, since she's playing her) He has raised them in the wild ever since, and is planning on leading an attack on one of the wingly strongholds at any cost necessary...

<<don't worry, BlackKat, no one really reads these anyway. it's not necessary, i just like to know where MY charry comes from, so i put one... everyone else can either put a Bio or not... i don't care... >>

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:22 PM
The Big O
The Original O

~I guess I'll be a Winglie then.erm~

Name: Antonio LeBowski
Race: Winglie
Appearance: Pic
Height: 6'
Weight: 160 lbs.
Class: Assassin (Uses only Bow and Arrows)
List of Spells:
1. Summoning of Virage-Summons his Virage, Niko.
2. Arrow of Reflection-Reflects opponent's attack back to them.
3. Feather Strike-Tosses razor sharp feathers at opponent.
4. Chaos Calmer-Makes all people in immediate vicinity calm down.
5. Entrapment Spell-This spell traps opponents in a magick triquetra. "Hodias Cloratios Farnation Condractus."
6. Strength of Magick-By reciting the words "Dah Mee-hee Wim," Antonio's magick power and strength are increased by triple.
7. Adamanteus Aer-This spell causes the air to harden into a barrier as strong as an inch of steel plate, the barrier is approximately 20 feet high and wide and is invisible unless touched (in which case the air seems to "ripple"), if cast in a smaller space the barrier will re-size itself. All Antonio has to say is "Thicken!" and hold out his hand.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Mar 9th, 2007 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:25 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I meant to add this photo of Antonio.

Attachment: angel.jpg
This has been downloaded 141 time(s).

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:27 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

koolness...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:40 PM
The Big O
The Original O

If you're referencing that to me, I thank you. I worked on this very hard and for a very long time.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:41 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

yup yup, did mean you... glad to know someone takes their RP'ing as seriously as i do...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:54 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Okami_Oni
yup yup, did mean you... glad to know someone takes their RP'ing as seriously as i do...

Many does their best.. I read what you said trough several times.. Not sure what it's supposed to mean, that you said.. Kal and Black's characters were not serious?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 09:05 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I also meant to add that Antonio can add magick energy to his arrows. It's not a spell or anything, but it does add boosted damage when the arrow is shot. I just thought that since he is a Wingly, he needed a basic attack.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 09:07 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

nope, you're misinterpreting... i was just saying that it's nice to know i'm not the only one who puts their all into a charry. Black and Kal seemed to have put their very souls into their work, as well... i'm just gonna shut up, i'm digging myself a grave and this hasn't even started yet...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 09:08 PM
BlackKat H-DJ

I take my Role playing seriously, I however do not take character profiles seriously, because my characters are progressive, not set.

Lana Groupie ninja

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 09:09 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I dislike being serious all the time big grin I often loosen my grip stick out tongue

Is my character Ok, Japanese_Demon? (I think confused ) stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 09:15 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<<hehe, it's "wolf_Demon, but good try. the name is in Japanese. smile and yeh, she'll work fine. >>

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 09:16 PM
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Name: Champion Ikeda
Race: half human have Wingly
Appearance: She has white hair and silver eyes,Her skin is losign its tan from when she was younger. her wings are as white as snow, and angelic.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120
Class: servant
List of Spells: She has none, other than one to faintly light up a room, very faintly
Element: (for Dragoons)
Bio (is optional): She was around 10 years old when She was kidnapped and made to be the slave of the darkness dragoon. She has served him ever since. Nothing else is known about her.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 11:05 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote