KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Half Human, Half Animal Rp

Half Human, Half Animal Rp
Started by: Kuchiki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Half Human, Half Animal Rp

The government tested on you when you were an infant. They injected animal DNA in hopes of transforming you into that animal. It failed; but there were side effects. Now, in your teens, the side effects are starting to appear, and the government wants you back to test on you. Now, you have the some abilities of that animal. (i.e: Rabbit: jump high) Your now on the run from the government.

You must sign in here. No chatting or OOC unless it's attached to a rp post. i.e:

(Wow this is a good rpg so far)
"Kichi...." ect.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Remember, you are on the run from the government, you're not trying to draw attention to yourself. Yes, you can role play the government people and meet up with other characters.

Have fun, and use correct spelling)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 10:09 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jack sat upright quickly in his bed. It was midnight, and his dreams had woken him. He'd had quite a few like them lately... All different, yet somehow the same. He'd been in a lab, barely an infant, and someone whom he didn't know had been testing on him. Suddenly, he'd be running through the wilds of India, a white tiger. Something was chasing him, but what... he couldn't quite figure out... He rolled over in his bed and turned on his stereo, hooking up his headphones so as not to wake up his family, then stared into space, lost in thought, as Saliva's "Ladies and Gentlemen" played over the radio... His thoughts wandered from his new home here in Lawrence, Kansas back to his old home in Lindel, North Carolina. He'd been happy there... He and Nekura... He wondered how she'd been...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Last edited by iKinneas on Mar 10th, 2007 at 10:19 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 10:16 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venir
Eh...?

Banzai shook the lit match after lighting the latern. He had just woken up, and the Opera House was as cold and damp as always. He put on his tight, black jeans and a slightly dirty shirt, and stretched. The only light in the House illuminated old chairs, rusty railings, and cobwebs, casting foreboding shadows on the balconies and the walls. He yawned and threw his makeshift blanket around his shoulders. Even if it was summer in Venice, that didn't compensate for the bizzare temperatures in the House.
"At least I can be safe here..." Banzai spoke, in his calm, lucid tone. No government... No people... Just himself, and the darkness.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 10:17 PM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Uri paced back and forth in the old subway tunnel. He had been waiting for someone to show up but he knew no one was coming. He lays down to go to sleep but an overbearing sense of danger keeps him awake. "When will it end..? Where am I supposed to go?" He asked himself while waiting for any sound. His eys watch the shadows dance from the small makeshift fire he made out of old garbage. From his perch in the old train he can easily move through the tunnels but he feels it will be safer to stay put. He lays down on his back and stares at the ceiling of the of train and wraps himself in an old blanket.

Last edited by JohnnyW on Mar 10th, 2007 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 10:42 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

The damp wooden door cracked open, and Mark stepped in. He walked to his mantle and observed the dusty picture frame that held a photo of his old family. Turning, he made his way to his rusty iron bed which creaked when he rested on it. He stared at the leaking roof which looked like it could collapse at any second. It was rather like his own life. As his worn eyes fell shut, he images of scientists with needles and odd looking machines flashed through his head. For a moment, he thought he saw himself among them; after all, he was a scientist in a way. He ignored the phantasm and fell asleep.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:21 PM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Justin was walking by himself in the middle of the night. He had no where to go. His home wasn't safe any more ever since the government started following him. He needed to figure out why he had these strange abilities in the first place. His parents told him what they knew, that when he was born, the doctors took him for a couple of hours and brought him back.

He found out that there were people following him when he first displayed his abilities in middle school. From what he knew, he had super strength, he could see in the dark and he was super flexible as if he didn't have any bones.

When he told his parents what was going on with him, they told him that they knew what was going on and provided him with a way to escape. Now he was on his own. He was going to miss school, his friends, his video games, his parents, but most of all he was going to miss having a normal life.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:33 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Strange men start to walk into the old subway and Uri knows they are there looking for him. He runs past them and up into the city where he is chased about a mile out of the town where the men had to stop due to his advanced endurance. A car stops beside Uri and says that he will give him a ride. Uri asks the man where he is going and the man tells him he is going to Florida. "I guess Florida is where I'll have to stay for a while...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:40 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jack rolls over and pulls off his headphones. Was that the doorbell? But who'd be here at... he checked his watch... 12:30 AM? Probably some drunken kids from down the road... He got out of bed and put on some clothes, pulling on his favorite combat boots last. He had just turned off his music when his parents opened the door and asked him to step downstairs with them...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:43 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

A set of deep, chestnut eyes opened wide, shining in the pale moonlight which softly penetrated the window. Aslyn's long black hair was tied into a messy bun on the back of her head. Bits of stray hair lay plastered on her sweaty for head. She closed her eyes and placed her hand on her forhead, sat up and took a deep breath, sighing as she exhaled. She seemed pale and disoriented as she quietly stood up from the low, platform bed. She then slowly walked outside of her room. As she stepped into the hallway she pushed Jamie's door open and peered in. Jamie was sleeping soundly, her thin body curled in the bed, clamping tightly onto a pilow. Her blonde hair was splayed out, and the darkness made it seem as if she was just a pale, gohstly shadow.

Slowly Aslyn backed out of the room. She slid on a pair of sandals, and quietly opened the front door. Something felt strange. It was that feeling again, like she wasn't alone. She stepped outside, the moonlight flooding over her shoulders, illuminating her Black tank top and jeans, which she had fallen asleep in the night before. The stars where lit up brightly above Palm Beach county, and Vero seemed to have claimed the beautiful moon all to itself. In fact, Aslyn had never seen it shine so brightly. she walked on untill she reached where she had been wanting to go. A few gleeful whinies gretted her return. She smiled instantly.

As she reached her hand over the painted white fence, three horses trotted over to greet her. The stallion and two mares. They all accepted her Horses always had. thats just how it was. She gently stroked one mare's deep brown nose, fishing a peppermint out for the pregnant mare to eat. She nickered happily, and then nudged the girls cheek in gratitude. Aslyn crawled through the fence then, and sat down. The first mare Lay down beside her, while the second playfully nipped at her hair. the stallion stood by, graceful and majestic, watching all three of his 'mares'.

Aslyn knew she couldnt go home. Not back to where she came form and not back to Jamie. She sighed and rested on the mares pregnant belly. soothed by her hearts beating.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:46 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
A set of deep, chestnut eyes opened wide, shining in the pale moonlight which softly penetrated the window. Aslyn's long black hair was tied into a messy bun on the back of her head. Bits of stray hair lay plastered on her sweaty for head. She closed her eyes and placed her hand on her forhead, sat up and took a deep breath, sighing as she exhaled. She seemed pale and disoriented as she quietly stood up from the low, platform bed. She then slowly walked outside of her room. As she stepped into the hallway she pushed Jamie's door open and peered in. Jamie was sleeping soundly, her thin body curled in the bed, clamping tightly onto a pilow. Her blonde hair was splayed out, and the darkness made it seem as if she was just a pale, gohstly shadow.

Slowly Aslyn backed out of the room. She slid on a pair of sandals, and quietly opened the front door. Something felt strange. It was that feeling again, like she wasn't alone. She stepped outside, the moonlight flooding over her shoulders, illuminating her Black tank top and jeans, which she had fallen asleep in the night before. The stars where lit up brightly above Palm Beach county, and Vero seemed to have claimed the beautiful moon all to itself. In fact, Aslyn had never seen it shine so brightly. she walked on untill she reached where she had been wanting to go. A few gleeful whinies gretted her return. She smiled instantly.

As she reached her hand over the painted white fence, three horses trotted over to greet her. The stallion and two mares. They all accepted her Horses always had. thats just how it was. She gently stroked one mare's deep brown nose, fishing a peppermint out for the pregnant mare to eat. She nickered happily, and then nudged the girls cheek in gratitude. Aslyn crawled through the fence then, and sat down. The first mare Lay down beside her, while the second playfully nipped at her hair. the stallion stood by, graceful and majestic, watching all three of his 'mares'.

Aslyn knew she couldnt go home. Not back to where she came form and not back to Jamie. She sighed and rested on the mares pregnant belly. soothed by her hearts beating.

<<wow, nice descriptions! i could see it all in my mind as it played out! >>

Jack jumped down the stairs, then looked into the living room... no, that couldn't be! Those guys were the ones chasing him in the dream as the Tiger! Why were they here? He decided to hear them out, but he was ready to run, nonetheless, if anything went awry...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:49 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

A sign comes into Uri's view, it reads. "Florida 50 miles." The driver looks over at him and says. "Well bud looks like we're gunna be there soon, it was cool talking to you this whole time. Uri replys. "Yeah maybe we'll see each other again while in Florida." The car speeds up and Uri looks out into the night sky. He mutters to himself. "There's no way they can find me all the way down here..." Another sign saying Florida was only 30 miles came into view.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:54 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Alex was thinking while looking out of the window of the bus he was on. One question stayed in his mind as he watch the trees pass the window and it was how could his life have gone from prefect to being a total disaster?. Alex then thought back to a few days ago when he found out about his powers.]

[Alex was walking home from a basketball game and he decided to take a short cut but when he turned into an alleyway he noticed he was not alone there was a group of kids from the school he had just won against. He stoped and started to walk the other way but he was sourounded and had no were to go. Alex droped his things and kept looking around until one of the people stepped forward it was the Center for the other team.

"You made me and my school look like ten year olds and now you are going to pay."[The other people in the background cheered the Center on.]

"I do not have any money on me so I guess I can give you an I.O.U"[Alex knew the group was not looking for money but he had to stall them until he could find away out of this situation.]

"We are not lookin for money"[The Center pulled out a pocket knife and then the others around Alex pulled out glass bottles,Knifes,and other weapons.]

[Alex slowly picked up his bag and then darted for the end of the alley when some kids got in his way he throw the bag at them and made his way to the fence as he tried to climb the Center pulled him down. Alex got up and was about to be attacked he did not no what else to do so he yelled but when he yelled it was a roar that broke the glass and knocked the group of kids out.]

[Alex was then startled by the sound of the bus driver."Last stop Florida!." He must have zoned out as he stepped out he smelled the warm air hit his face this made him fill happy until he remembered realty.]

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:20 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Uri gets out of the car and walks around completely lost. He had nothing with him and he had no idea where he could go. He wandered aimlessly until he sat down on a bench at the bus station. He laughs to himself. "Well things could be worse... no one has noticed my eyes yet...." "Now I just need to find a place to go."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:25 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Donovan stood up straight upon one of the cliffs out by the beach. He had a falcon sitting on his arm, scouting the area. Donovan himself stroked the falcon along the back, sighing. The night sky was beautiful, and as he watched up into the sky, a starfall crossed the black skies.
He followed it with his eyes, until it was entirely out of sight. He thought about it for a while, before remembering that a starfall ment making a wish. He closed his eyes tight, placing his falcon free hand on his heart and made a wish.

"I wish I could, for at least one day, be myself" He thought to himself, opening his eyes and going back to stroking the falcon with his hand again. He lifted his arm, raising the falcon to the sky as it flew of. "You are better of without me, little buddy. I'll just bring you trouble. One after the other one. Fortunatly, this place is not very crowded" He whispered, before getting up on his feet again. He decided to scout the landscape, as he turned in the direction of solid ground. Using his inhuman sharp eyes, he watched over the lands.

"Nothing.." He said, sighing, scouting.. "Nothing.. Nothing.. Tree.. House.. Nothing.. Nothing.. Girl with horses.. Nothing.. Tree.." He paused for a moment. "Girl with horses?" He asked himself, looking back to where his eyes passed a moment ago. "Well.. Can't harm to have a look" He said to himself, jumping of the cliff. He hoovered over the powerful water that fought the ground beneath him and landed on the beach quietly. Walking half way across it, he already had sand in his shoes. "How is that even possible? The sand is a curse, given to man" He mumbled, jumping away from the beach. He started heading in the direction of the girl with the horses.

He stopped by a rock, about 100 meters away. Using his falcon eyes, he sat on the rock, observing the girl. Getting close to her could probably scare her, and it was the last thing he wanted. She seemed close to the horses, both body and heart. It was admireable. It felt a lot like himself and birds, watching her, but instead of birds, it was horses. Bigger.. Stronger.. Faster.. He quivered a little of fear. Horses were a frightful creature.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:28 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Kichi laid down on the soft green grass. She had on a jacket, even though it was warm. The design on the hood was a panda's head, including pop-out ears. She pulled over her hood to shield her eyes from the sun. She placed her hands behind her head, and had one of her legs bent up.

'What a beautiful day.' she thought, 'Too bad it's going to get ruined.' she thought.

She heard them coming. Of course they would come. She smirked when they were near her.
"So," she began, still laying down, "you've found me, have you?" She smirked.

"Hey, we don't want any trouble, just come with us, and everything will be fine." one of the government agents said.

"Haven't you learned yet?" she said standing up with her hood still on, "It's never easy with me." She said in a sly voice. She looked at them with piercing eyes, and took off running.

She ran with ease through pedestrians, she knew her home better than they did. She looked behind her; she had put a fair amount of distance between herself and the government agents. She smiled and held on her hood with one hand. She turned a corner which she knew well, and darted into a train station.

Lots of people were there, getting on trains and coming off. She knew this was the best hiding place. For now.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:42 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

He watches a Government agents move around the city and thinks to himself. "I need to go now." He runs down the street and notices a subway station. "They found me there before but it's better than being in the open..." He runs down into the station and slowly looks around at the surge of people in the area. He looks for a place to hide but two agents confront him. "Look.. just leave me alone.. What do you people want from me?"

They reply. "Well lets put it like this you don't have rights, you belong to us now. So just come along quietly or we'll have to do this the hard way." They are holding tazers.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:48 AM
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

*Champion watches the stranger, as he rushes down the stairs. She is watching outside, watching him silently, not moving other than to watching him, most interested in this stranger.*

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:57 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Mark's eyes burst open to see a cold boarded floor. The side of his face was pressing up against it, and he realized that he had fallen off his bed. He looked to his left to see the old bed and realized he had fallen off it. A nightmare? Mark usually didn't get them, but when he did it was caused by the faces of those strange men. Quickly pushing to his feet, he turned to his door. I think I'll take a walk.

He pushed the door open with one massive arm and the cool hand of the night touched his face. Kicking the door closed as he walked forward, he looked toward the beach. Even as a child, the sight of salt water swallowing the sand only to be pulled back by the tide was meaningless to him. Some days, he sat in a tree watching the "normal" people play there, enjoying their lives so much more than him. It was something he wanted to do, but could never actually find bliss in.

Wandering through the dirt road, he noticed someone sitting on a rock. The man was gazing into the distance, but when Mark looked to where the stranger's eyes were he could only see the silhouette of some animals and a person. Mark was interested in this person and found an odd form of relativity to the man. He stumbled to a broken fence near his cottage and leaned against it, watching the man.

Last edited by Arcade Fire on Mar 11th, 2007 at 01:02 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:57 AM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Justin's parent gave a bag that had everything that he needed in it. There was money, clothes, food a cellular phone and more money. They also told him that they had set up a bank account for him just in case he needed money. They told him that they had the account under their name in case anyone got suspicious.

He was wondering if he was going to be able to check in at a hotel by himself. He didn't know what it was like here in Florida and he was only 13 years old anyways. He decided to try it. He walked up to the steps of a well known hotel when some guy a black suit called out his name.

Justin looked back to see that it was one of the many people that was following him. He ran the other way. He started to cry when he thought about the way that his life was changing. Just because he was going through puberty, that made him a fugitive?

He calmed down when he found a nice small motel to stay the night. He checked in and was surprised to see that it wasn't as nasty that he thought it was going to be. He started to think of way to stay hidden, but came to the conclusion that they were always going to find him. He needed help, but from who?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:02 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The men slowly move towards Uri and a low growl comes from his throat. When one of the men rushes him he jumps up and bites the man on the neck, tearing his flesh. He hits the man while biting him and the second man uses the tazer on him. He falls to the ground after screaming in pain that sounds like a dog.

"Help... anyone."

"Haha mutt you're coming with us."

"Damn thing bit me deep."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:03 AM