KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World of Warcraft RP - SIGN-UP/OOC Thread/Rules

World of Warcraft RP - SIGN-UP/OOC Thread/Rules
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

World of Warcraft RP - SIGN-UP/OOC Thread/Rules

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkC
Welcome to the…
(please log in to view the image)

The fight for Azeroth continues.

Although the armistice between the Horde and the Alliance has held, tensions between the two factions continue to mount as worldwide conflicts draw the two sides closer to all-out war. Even as these old enemies have renewed their quarrels, many ancient threats have resurfaces to menace the beleaguered races of Azeroth. As if spurred by unseen forces, dark agents have labored to push the world closer to the brink of oblivion.

Within Blackrock Spire, the legacy of the black dragon Deathwing continued to unfold as Nefarian followed in his sister Onyxia and the orchestrations of their human disguises. Nefarian worked toward replenishing the black dragonflight. To that end, he created chromatic dragons, unspeakable hybrids of both red and black dragons.

Meanwhile, the priests of Hakkar enacted primitive rituals on behalf of their fiendish blood god. First, shadow priests at the Temple of Atal’Hakkar succeeded in calling forth the god’s avatar. Then, within the crumbling ruins of the once might troll city [url=http://www.wowwiki.com/Zul'Gurub]Zul’Gurub[/url], they summoned his physical form into Azeroth.

Throughout Silithus, insect swarms surged savagely as if guided by some malignant intelligence. Behind the gates of the Scarab Wall the merciless [url=http://www.wowwiki.com/Ahn'Qiraj]qiraji[/url] stirred once again.

Worst of all, the Lich King’s icy grip descended upon Azeroth once again. Guiding his lieutenant Kel’Thuzad, foreboding necropoli appeared over the major cities of the world, but even after the Horde and Alliance beat them back, Kel’Thuzad is clearly setting the stage for a full-scale invasion from his seat of power in Naxxramas.

(Continued)

On the other hand in Outland, the demon commander Kil’Jaeden will not have forgotten his protégé’s failure to destroy the Lich King. Although Illidan still controls the mighty Black Temple, he anticipates the Burning Legion’s return and is preparing accordingly.

Despite Illidan’s efforts to keep Outland’s portals closed to Azeroth, the Horde and Alliance have anticipated Outland’s role in renewed hostilities and ever more perilous threats. The Burning Legion nears.

PLAYABLE CHARACTER CLASSES
=============================
Druid
Hunter
Mage
Paladin
Priest
Rogue
Shaman
Warlock
Warrior

PLAYABLE RACES:
(Remember, there’s no “good” or “evil” for the races; Each has their own story.)
================
Horde:
Orcs: Allowed Classes: Warrior, Warlock, Hunter, Shaman, Rogue
Tauren Allowed classes: Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Druid.
Trolls Allowed classes: Warrior, Hunter, Mage, Shaman, Rogue, Priest, Mage
Forsaken Undead Allowed Classes: Mage, Priest, Warlock, Rogue, Warrior
Blood Elves Allowed Classes: Warrior, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Warlock

Alliance:
Humans Allowable Classes: Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior
Dwarves
Allowable Classes: Hunter, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Warrior
Night Elves Allowable Classes: Warrior, Rogue, Priest, Hunter, Druid
Gnomes Allowable Classes: Mage, Warlock, Warrior, Rogue
Draenei Allowable Classes: Warrior, Paladin, Hunter, Shaman, Priest, Mage[/url]

Potential RP Roster: It’s based on a MMORPG, so we can have as much as we like, really.

Rules:
My main rules:

1.) No godmodding or I'll beat you.
2.) Try and at least have decent spelling and background knowledge. Or I'll beat you.
3.)Don't actually state that you're using the ability("He used his bubble") or I'll beat you, too darned unoriginal.
4.) I'll beat you.

(I like being short and to the point.)

If you are at all uncertain about lore or background, you can always search http://www.wowwiki.com.

Class and Race lists, as well as information and spell abilities, are provided in the links above.

Character Sign Up Sheet:

Name:
Class:

Background:
Personality:
Appearance:

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 01:59 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

What if I know absolutly nothing about WoW? MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:05 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katt Demise
The New Girl

Name: Orokou

Race: Tauren

Class: Druid

Background: She was brought up and trained in Muglore just like all of the other Taurens. Her father worked at the Thunder bluff Tailor shop. They were always in need for tailors seeing as how the Taurens were such large creatures. She trained with her mother in the way of Druid. Her mother was a very powerful druid who taught her everything she knew. Her mother died when she was ambushed by two traveling Gnome rogues Her power was to weak to call fourth nature for another chance at life. Now Orokou trains still and is very in touch with her nature side.

Personality: Just like any other proud druid she is in touch with nature and is a very proud soul.

Appearance: She is a tauren. with a big nose ring. She has a black coat with brown spots and a white nose. Her horns are the same hight and are almost symmetrical

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:12 AM
Katt Demise is currently offline Click here to Send Katt Demise a Private Message Find more posts by Katt Demise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarahmier
All ur base are belong us

Name: Dejavuu

Class: Shaman

Gender Male :P

Race: Tauren

Bio: Deja grew up with his brothers and family who were slaughtered on a tragic night. He was found out cold in a ditch south of Razor hill. A troll who was remote to Sinjen Village Found the poor tauren and brought him up with his family. Deja became the Trolls apprentice and. The troll still resides in Sinjen and teaches Deja from Time to time. Deja is a heroic fighter in the battle grounds. He has ventured with he best of adventurers and the worst of them. He still frequently visits his troll master/father. He practices Elemental and enhancement .( Thought you should know lol)

Person: He is nice but he can become very aggressive if he or his family/Friends are threaten. very secure and trustworthy. Hates any insect creatures. lol ( That means all of those Damn spiders from RFD lol)

He looks like a tuaren :P

Last edited by Sarahmier on Mar 14th, 2007 at 02:28 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:22 AM
Sarahmier is currently offline Click here to Send Sarahmier a Private Message Find more posts by Sarahmier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Blaxican
What if I know absolutly nothing about WoW? MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA

Then read up a bit on the background. stick out tongue

Name: Grek

Race: Orc

Class: Shaman (Enhancement)

Gender (Oops, forgot to include!): Male

Background: Born as a slave, liberated by who would be the future Warchief Thrall, Grek strives to a return to the old ways. The day that he was freed, he swore to uphold the honor of the new Horde. Trained to fight like a warrior originally, Grek has recently discovered an innate attunement to the elemental Spirits and sought training and communement. With the aid of Fire, Earth, Air, Water, and the Wilds to aid him in close combat, Grek is a fearsome fighter.

Personality: Grek is affable and mostly calm, not too given to fury. He can control his emotions better than most of his belligerent race. Grek is fiercely proud of his race and to be a member of the Horde.

Appearance:
(Full Armoured)

(Relaxed)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:26 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarahmier

Ha the SM set.... The ravagers proc is sic! Windfury all the way woot

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:29 AM
Sarahmier is currently offline Click here to Send Sarahmier a Private Message Find more posts by Sarahmier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Sarahmier
Ha the SM set.... The ravagers proc is sic! Windfury all the way woot

Yep. Had to have it. stick out tongue

To make things clear for people who do play the game, I'd say we start off at around the low 40's, when the classes really start to shine.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:31 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name: Eiri Dassin

Race: Human

Class: Warrior [ Arms/Fury ]

Background: Eiri was born to a young couple, unmarried, and at the prime of their careers. Her father was a powerful mage and her mother was a strong preistess. Everyone was suprised when the child aspired to be a warrior. At a young age she declared that all the boys who said she wouldn't make it would never stop her. In her training , she beat all of them in duels.

Her mother died, suddenly and unexpectedly when Eiri was 12. her father handed her to a family friend who worked as a horse tamer, and left to study minerals in the Barrens that supposedly heald the story of a great race, scince wiped from the face of Azeroth.

Now, 19, Eiri is gaining strength each day, and growing a little wiser as well. She has a chestnut mare named Stormy for her mount.

Personality: bold, stubborn, and headstrong, Eiri wont take orders from just anyone. She's a born leader, and won't have it any other way.

Appearance:

- Bla. Ill find her wonderful set pic later. but you said we were In the 40's XD -

Oh, And in this one she actually has a tiny bit more armor than usual big grin

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:33 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katt Demise
The New Girl

Epic loots for all. Around 40? Then I will Be a feral Dru. they kick ass .

We have our mounts.... correct?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:33 AM
Katt Demise is currently offline Click here to Send Katt Demise a Private Message Find more posts by Katt Demise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Nice, Im gonna be all over your Chari cuz Dark wouldnt let me bring my druid in. stick out tongue

and yes, I believe we do

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:35 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Katt Demise
Epic loots for all. Around 40? Then I will Be a feral Dru. they kick ass .

We have our mounts.... correct?

Sure!

Eiri, you still look bootylicious. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:35 AM
Katt Demise
The New Girl

her father handed her to a family friend who worked as a horse tamer, and left to study minerals in the Barrens that supposedly heald the story of a great race, scince wiped from the face of Azeroth.

He better be care full in the barrens.... I might have to gank his ass lol.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:36 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I dressed her up a little so she wouldnt look quite as naked ~.^

I had to throw him somewhere stick out tongue And hes learning about Exodar

EDIT: Oh dear, I have a whole set of the horde to fight against =O

Last edited by Cherrywild on Mar 14th, 2007 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:37 AM
Sarahmier

If there is a unbalanced Ratio when the sign up is complete. I'm sure some of us can switch to allience. But horde does win every single Battle ground :P

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:52 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Guys, try not to kill one another.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:53 AM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Do we have to be a race that is compatable with the class? In other words, can we be things like an orc paladin, a night elf shaman, a blood elf warrior, draenei warlock, and other things that don't happen in the actual MMORPG?

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:55 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by True Geek
Do we have to be a race that is compatable with the class? In other words, can we be things like an orc paladin, a night elf shaman, a blood elf warrior, draenei warlock, and other things that don't happen in the actual MMORPG?

Yes we have to stick to it, it would violate primary race beliefs and class customs and values. Sorry for the inconvenience! Openminded is good, but not that kind.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:56 AM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Oh well, I guess I'll stick with the acual game. Sorry.

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:25 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Sereck Dreadnaught
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Class: Warrior (Prot)

Background: Sereck grew up in the peaceful little town named Goldshire. There is not much original in the background of Sereck. He grew up in war, like so many others in these dark times. The loss of his family increased his passion to help other people, and he saw it more as a gift than a punishment, that his family died in the war. He learnt the protective ways of a warrior, and is not easily brought down to the ground.

Personality: He is the defensive kind, speak little but often stand up to what he believe in.
Appearance:

Take the armor of this warrior:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b...ecute/LFZin.jpg

To this guy:
http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/...nnon_Casull.jpg

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:13 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

yey! alliance! big grin

Id post my best set ut its a bit..shammyish stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 11:59 AM