KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Nomec Rp (sign in)

Nomec Rp (sign in)
Started by: Wolf_Girl15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Nomec Rp (sign in)

Nomec Rp

The humans go about their lives as if nothing is wrong, unaware that an enemy race is forming. Hidden from the humans is an ancient race of creatures. They have tolerated the humans, letting them think they are safe, but some of the individuals of the race are tired of hiding and deside to show the humans who is boss.

The race is the nomecs. The nomecs are an ancient race, known for their firey tempers and for attack without a reason. They have distinquishable red hair, and some have red streaks, the red in their hair seems to be made of fire, each nomec can control certain elements, and can use some attacks they get from their family. they appear to be human at first, until their powers awaken. Some nomec's choose to live among humans, by finding ways to hide what they really are, but it doesnt always work.

Some humans reconize who they are, and report them. Then the nomec's are captured, and "delt with" by the humans. The human government didnt tell the common humans about the nomecs, not wanting to cause a major ordeal, leaving it to the special agents to reconize and report them.

Rules:

1. No God moding (no Nomec is a perfect fighter, same for the humans. and no power is without its flaws)
2. No more than 3 powers
3. No saying *Catches nomec and turns him in* Use some detail.
4. No one word posts (Please use detail, it makes the rp more interesting)

Roles:

Nomecs who live among humans
Nomecs who live away from humans
Police (the ones who capture the nomecs)
Scientists (those who can experiment on them before they are delt with)
Normal humans (Those the nomec sees every day.)
Special agents (those who's job it is to find the nomecs)

Character sheets:
Name:
Race: (nomec or human. Cant be half, nomec blood cancels out human blood)
Role: (Nomecs, put if your living among humans or not, humans put your job)
History: (optional)
Weapon: (Optional no more than 3)
Element: (Nomecs only)
Powers for that element: (nomecs only up to a max of 3)
Discription of powers:

Example character sheet:

Name: Champion
Race: Nomec
Role: Nomec who lives among humans
Appearance: She has dark brown hair and eyes, her hair is streaked with bright crimson red, she often wears torn jeans and baggy shirts, she is lean and slightly short.
History: she was abandon by her human mother, who found out she was nomecian, knowing she would become a full blood nomec once she got her powers. Her father left her and her mother, before she was born. he had one son after that. She was on the brink of starvation when her half brother (the one mentioned above) found her and took her in. She now lives with him.
Weapon: A diamond sword
Element: Fire
Powers for that element: Nova Wolf (I may add more to my character later)
Discription of powers: Nova Wolf- Its basicly when she forms a large pack of wolves, made of flames, which attack anyone she wishes. it runs in her family

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:48 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

I don't have much time to post a profile, but can I call dibs on a Nomec of ice?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:46 AM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Thanos Yue
Race: nomec
Role: live away from humans
Appearance: pic
Weapon: Sword, Dagger and razor wire made of daimond
Element: wind
Powers for that element: Summon a Wind Gigas, aerokineses, minipulate disasteous winds
Discription of powers: summons a Wind titan for a short time, can bend the air around him [like aang from the avatar]

Attachment: takashisteammate.jpg
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:56 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack of Light
I don't have much time to post a profile, but can I call dibs on a Nomec of ice?
Sure. ^^

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 11:08 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name: Arli
Race: nomec
Role: Nomec living away from humans
Appearance: She is 5'4 , and fairly pale. She keeps her dark blonde hair in a ponytail, wiht the two strips of blood-red hanging in the front. She has bright red eyes, and her markings run from her temple to her chin; A crimson design.
Weapon: An earth staff
Element: Earth
Powers for that element: Earth Manipulation, Quake.
Discription of powers: She can basically manipulate earth in anyway. She can also cause small quakes, tremors, and rifts.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 11:46 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Nice ^^

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 12:11 PM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Name: Arador
Appearance: Picture attached. His Nomec marking is a maroon upside down spade coming down on his cheek from the bottom of his left eye.
Weapon: A thick sword about 3'6, a cutlass, and a ridged hand scythe/hook.
Element: Lightning (Changed)
Powers for that element: lightning bolts, electrical shields and the ability to charge his weapons with lightning.
Description of powers: He can makes his weapons basically electrical blades, create a forcefield that protects him from most attacks, and can shoot bolts of lightning.

Attachment: slkfhasoljf.jpg
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 12:12 PM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Vi'Illot; Alias: Jasper Julian
Role: Living among humans as a car salesman
Appearance: Pic
Weapon: Whip of Thousand Thorns
Element: Light
Powers: Invisibility, Burning Rays, Morning Sun
Description of powers: Invisibility-Bends light rays to make himself appear invisible; Burning Rays-Fingers become rays of light that he can shoot at a target. (They grow back); Morning Sun-Regenerates energy and gives life back to dying things (I hope this isn't god-moding)

Attachment: 3248514889.jpg
This has been downloaded 88 time(s).

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 05:46 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katt Demise
The New Girl

Name: Saddy( not sady but Sadie.)

Role:Nomec Away

Weapon: Shurikans, katana and a knife

Element: Ice

Powers for that element: Freeze. Items and enemy. Can make Ice clones of her self. And can imbue weapons of hers and other with ice

She is 5'6 with short black hair. with black stealth buckle boots and a short, top Komono dress/skirt.

Cant post images yet sad

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 07:02 PM
Katt Demise is currently offline Click here to Send Katt Demise a Private Message Find more posts by Katt Demise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Dont forget some humans. lol ^^ so far I see no godmoding

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:51 PM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Hey Wolf Girl, since there are no humans yet, should I make a second human character? Or would that be too chaotic?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:02 PM
Lt_Champion

Originally posted by Jack of Light
Hey Wolf Girl, since there are no humans yet, should I make a second human character? Or would that be too chaotic?
It is up to you. If you can manage both a nomeca and human character, then you can. I dont find it too chaotic, so long as you are specific in which part of the post is which character.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:04 PM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

I see...

It's on at dawn. (If I feel like it. Actually, make that tonight. If I think I can. Maybe. You know, I'm not really sure. Although it would be good for this RP. Well, I guess it really depends on if someone else makes a human. Then again, what kind of person could I make. Maybe it's not as hard as I think it is. Then again, two characters could be a pain. Although I could organize it some way. But I'm really not sure that would do much. Hmm. This is really confusing. Am I still using parenthesis? Maybe I should close them.)

I'll see if I can get something up later.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:16 PM
Lt_Champion

lol to devide the characters, you can type ones actions up here, using their name

========================================

And the others down here, also using their name

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:18 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Character sheets:
Name: Loki
Appearance: Very large build, Muscular. Tall with many scars and Nomecian markings all over his body.
History: One of the ancient Nomecs he lives in an old cave with no others within miles. He only goes under a human disguise when other humans are nearby. He was an outcast from the other Nomecs and was believed to be dead for many years. After he found the cave he sat out to find other Nomecs who have been cast out, so far he has found none. He lives in the old cave and will attack any none Nomecs who come near. Lately he has been smelling other Nomecs, so now he waits.
Weapon: His only weapon is an old katana.
Element: Fire
Powers for that element: Inner rage.
Discription of powers: He can summon a ring of fire around him when he is angered.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 10:48 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katt Demise
The New Girl

sad I can play a human as well if it comes down to it .

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 11:00 PM
Katt Demise is currently offline Click here to Send Katt Demise a Private Message Find more posts by Katt Demise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Alright

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 02:08 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Katt Demise
sad I can play a human as well if it comes down to it .
So can I..yes A special agent would work for me happy

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:17 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

If you two wil play humans until ppl sign up for the role, then all we need is Champion's brother to sign in.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 11:12 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Ok big grin

Name: Yasmine Barcelli

Race: Human

Role: special agent

Appearance: see pic.

Weapon: A double bladed barbed chain which she weilds with pinpoint accuracy.

Attachment: mina.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 11:28 AM