KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Call of the Wild (OOC/Registration)

The Call of the Wild (OOC/Registration)
Started by: Darth Extecute

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

The Call of the Wild (OOC/Registration)

The Call of the Wild
(please log in to view the image)

Plot:
Starvation, cold and blood-shred have effected the Silver Pack for months now. Other packs have started assaulting the territory of the Silver Pack, and due the lack of food and the recent loss of members, there is only two options remaining for the pack. The first option would be to stay and fight the other wolves, while the second option would be to migrate. Out of the forest, into safety at a far distant land.
Even though many wish it, the increasing number of hostile wolves is not the only threat. Considering that winter approaches, the human race is in need of new coats and other warm clothing. Chased by man, as well as wolf, the Silver Pack stand before a tough decision. Winter is here, and a decision has to be made quickly.

The silver pack is one of the oldest packs in the country. Will it maintain the title, or will it be disbanded in these dark times.

Game-play:
The Silver Pack is a wolf pack that once were among the strongest around. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. Their current forest is a good source of food, but the increasing number of strong hostile wolf packs make hunting harder and harder. Slowly, the numbers in Silver Pack decrease and it turns tougher and tougher to provide food.

The pack is divided into four ranks:-

Alpha - One Male and One Female in charge of the pack. If the alpha male show repeating signs of weaknesses, the role can be taken over trough blood or discussions.

Beta - One Male and One Female in second charge of the pack. Same as with the alpha, if a Beta Male can not obtain the expectations, they might get exchanged with someone believing they can do a better job.

Delta - Delta is the common wolf rank. This rank is for every wolf that is not expected to hold a special responsibility, only a responsibility in general.

Pup - Speaks for itself. Young wolves that are incapable of taking care of themselves.

Rules:

1. No God-modding
2. No double posts
3. Keep OOC talk in the OOC thread (Unless attached to an IC post- Which should only be replied by another IC post with an attached OOC message)
4. Preferable at least two paragraph posts, with at the very least four sentences in each paragraph.
5. Have fun

Character sheet:

Name:
Breed/Type: (Kind of wolf. If insecure, leave blank)
Physical Appearance: (Pic will do)
Rank: (Alpha Male is not available. Reason will be revealed IC. If the rank of Alpha Female is wanted, please PM me)
Personality:
History: (Try make it as detailed as possible for the sake of good upcoming RP)

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Mar 14th, 2007 at 10:38 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 10:23 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Carbo

Breed: Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Physical Appearance:

Black fur, bright yellow eyes, a white fur stripe along the spine part of his body. He is having a hard time keeping his right eye open (Read History). He belong to one of the largest wolf breeds in the world, and the reputation of a big wolf race do not defy him. He is big.

Personality: Kind, Caring and cruel at times. He is the kind of wolf who should not be underestimated. If someone is causing trouble, they will deal with him. Does not matter if they are male or female. four years or twelve years. Strong or weak. He has the reputation of being a rough caretaker of the pack. It is a reputation he tend to keep.

History: Several years ago, Carbo made an attempt to take over the Alpha Male position in the pack. The current Alpha Male did a job well done in defending his title. Such a failure from Carbo made him look at the pack from a different perspective. Before that day where he got defeated by the Alpha Male, he himself thought he had a better chance leading the pack. How wrong he was, he have recently realised.

During the fight against the Alpha Male, several scars afflicted Carbo. Both on the outside and the inside. During the fight, his right eye inflicted heavy damage and have just recently started to recover. He lack good vision, which have made his hunting and fighting talents a bit rougher to master. Like mentioned, he have now started recovering, but have also made up his mind that he shall not try to run the Alpha Male down again. He was satisfied with his current rank.

Last edited by Nozdormu on Mar 14th, 2007 at 10:58 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 10:48 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name: Tyri

Breed/Type: Grey Wolf

Physical Appearance: ( See pic ) Her pelt is a pale silver, wiht a hint of gold touching on her nose and ears, and around her thighs. her eyes are a striking silver.

Personality: Tyri is a very kind wolf. Her heart is open to newcomers, and she loves to meet new wolves. She is thoroughly loyal to her pack, however, and if threatened she will easily become hostile. Also, While she is in fact very kind, She will not be dominated by anyone below her rank, she can be very tough if need be.

History: It was a beautiful spring day when Tyri was born. The worst of winter had just ended. It seemed her birth, the only pup of her litter, would signify life after a deadly season. Their pack had lost many, but the few that remained stood strong. Tyri was forced to mature quickly, and she certainly did. She followed her mother, now single alpha, having lost her father that winter. From her she learned how to lead a pack, and how to gain respect.

When Tyri was about 16 months, She faced a new challenge. humans where overtaking their land. The wolves hunted their cattle, and where often shot. This brought Tyri a greta awarness of human's and their weapons.

One day, in the midst of winter, Tyri was guarding the pack while her mother was out to find food. She heard a gun shot, and a horrible yelp. She knew what had happened, and ran to her mother. In the fresh snow her young mother lay in a puddle of her own crimson blood, spattered for meters across the white earth. After paying final respects to her mother, The pack began to push Tyri to let go of her position, but she would never. She also refused to mate with any in her pack, resulting in the termination of the family. Of the five wolves left, one older male died due to ilness, and two younger male's left. A female a bit younger than Tyri stayed with her untill Tyri had advised her to go find a mate, which she did. She joined a new pack.

Tyri was a lone wolf for a few months, untill she stumbled across the silver pack. She was accepted into the strong pack, and thrived, making her way slowly up the ladder of authority with her strong will. now, astimes are getting harder, The wolf still does all in her power to keep the pack and her alpha's satisfied.

Attachment: wolf4.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 11:33 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

You are most welcome to play the Beta female.. I myself will claim the position of Beta male then, now knowing I'll not be alone beta smile

If anyone want to be Alpha Male, please let me know.. It is not available from scratch, but will be within time, and then names will help..

Last edited by Nozdormu on Mar 14th, 2007 at 11:57 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 11:52 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

cool happy ty.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 11:56 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Can I have alpha female? I can post the profile later

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 12:10 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name:
Faith

Breed/Type:
Gray Wolf

Physical Appearance:

Delta

Personality:
She is very jumpy, but kind and caring. She loves to help out among the weak and especialy the defenseless. She has a deep band to the pups in the pack

History:

Faith was born into the pack and have lived with it all her life. She have never cared about even attempting to climb in ranks. She is happy where she is placed right now and could not possibly ask for more. She have a special band to the pups, which she uses to take care of them as good as possible. She loves helping out and she values nothing in the pack more than the pups. If it was required that she would die if the pups could live, so would be the case.
She have nothing to spend time on, except for taking care of the pups, since she has no mate and the pack is her everything. She rarely participate in hunts, since she do not dare to leave the pups with anyone.

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Mar 14th, 2007 at 12:49 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 12:37 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
Can I have alpha female? I can post the profile later

Sure.. You are most welcome to be the Alpha.. I trust you enough for that position smile I'll contact you on MSN to give you some extra details yes

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 05:22 PM
Lt_Champion

Okay, I am currently at school, with no msn. I may be on later, if not I will talk to you tomarrow morning

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:53 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Well.. The IC intro said most vital parts.. You are free to create your Alpha Female anytime smile

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:54 PM
Lt_Champion

Just pm me with the details, I can reply to pms ^^

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:57 PM
Lt_Champion

Name: Champion
Breed/Type: Grey wolf
Physical Appearance: (see below
Personality: She is very considerate of others, yet she is very strict, not wanting to the pack put into total chaos. She dispises someone steping out of line, and is very cautious about who will join the pack.
History: She was born and raised in a nearby pack, chosing to leave to start a pack of her own, she found her mate. They started a small pack together, but they found she could have no pups, So they took in those who were alone, being careful that none are too sick. Slowly she became more and more strict on the new pack members, until she became like she is now, strict to all.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:10 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

The Silver Pack is older than that.. Your Alpha position is either heireted or claimed smile Sorry if I did not make that point clear..

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:13 PM
Lt_Champion

Claimed then

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:14 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Alright smile

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:14 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Name: Cade

Breed/Type: Gray wolf

Physical Appearance: post pic later

Personality:Cade is withdrawn and calm he does not do much to make him have a set personality.

History: Cade had always kept to himself he did not like playing when he was a pup he just use to sit by himself and think. He found himself less close to the pack then the others and did not know what made him this way. There was only a few people in the packed he would speak to but he still felt like something was missing but he could never find out what it was. One of the people Cade talk to was Carbo but when he got beat by the Alpha he found him self with one less person to talk to.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:24 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

Name: Chaos

Breed: Gray Wolf

Physical Appearance: With dark gray/black fur and striking forest green eyes, Chaos is nearly unapproachable when judged only on her looks. Constant wandering have matted her filthy paws and fur with mud and such, though she cares little about things like that. A thin scar runs from the bottom of her right eye and along the side of her nose, a wound from a previous fight she would never forget.

Talents: She's sly and witty, it's usually her blunt honesty that gets her into trouble.

Rank: Delta, though most consider her a loner that shows up now and again to take food.

Personality: Chaos is one nasty character, and has always found a way to put all her teeth to good use. She's out for herself and no one else, and it would probably be, for your own sake, to stay on the good side of her.

History: Even as a pup, Chaos was always the most cruel. She was dubbed the name Chaos as merely a joke at first, but the name stuck as she continued to ridicule and torment those around her. Not one to be daddy's little girl, she prided and continues to pride herself on her ability to detach herself from those around her, and her pack was left behind as soon as she could feed and fend for herself. She's a mysterious figure and not much is known about where she had wandered off to, and many wonder why she had chosen to come back, especially during this time of hardship though few are willing to ask her.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:29 PM
SundaysTheory is currently offline Click here to Send SundaysTheory a Private Message Find more posts by SundaysTheory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Loki
Breed/Type: Snow wolf
Physical Appearance: (Pic will do)
Personality: Old but wise. He is a very freindsly wolf and since he is an old wolf he knows how to survive on his own.
History: He wandered in on the pack rather than be born to it. He came from a dying pack thats Alpha had been killed and instead of dying like all of the rest he left on his own for many years. An odd crescent moon is on his forehead and an old scar is under his eye both of these are from fights he was in, so not only is he wise but strong.

Attachment: pyth_1.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:44 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

With your permission, Extecute, hopefully I can take the Alpha Male position when the time comes. If not, I will stay Delta.

Name: Odin "Blendpelt"
Breed/Type: Snow Wolf
Physical Appearance: (picture below)
Personality: Gruff, Quiet personality, but does things when told to.
History: Odin used to be a happy, outgoing wolf until his parents were attacked and killed by a pack of wolves on a simple foraging mission. They brought him along in hopes to teach him how to hunt once he was old enough. Watching at his parents were brutally murdered and became the hunted, he ran back to his pack and was never the same again. Silent as ever, never explaining about his past and never speaking unless the Alpha/Beta Male/Female summons him, or if he deeply cares for others.

He was given the nickname "Blendpelt" because of his ability to remain hidden in the snow and act as a spy. Though he regrets ever taking up the job, he does it with respect and hard work.

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 10:42 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Welcome, Spirit Binder.. We will se if anyone else is interested in the Alpha position.. If not, you will most likely get it.. If not, I'll sort that issue out trough IC..

Beautiful picture..

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 10:43 PM