KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » <3Days will go ,days will come<3(RP)

<3Days will go ,days will come<3(RP)
Started by: _Rare_Fox_

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

<3Days will go ,days will come<3(RP)

<3 Days will go and days will come.<3(RP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year 3100 when the earth falls apart.Over the years life seem to go just perfect.Till the creters decide to rule over the world one by one humans start to leave this world.But a force is after these creters , sadly you are one of these so called creaters and staying hidden is your best chose or you'll be gone from this planet.The creaters arnt scary looking they look like any human,but there blood thersty.These things are half human/animal/powers.Humans fear us ,humans don't know that we can turn into animals.Your job as this is to kill all humens and try to rule the world.

New rules.
~~~~
No bashing
No god modding
Cursing is aloud no over doing it OR youll get a warning.
2-3 charters.

OK I WANT MY RP BEING NICE AND NEAT NO SILLY STUPID POST TALKING IS IN PMS OR THE SINE IN OR WITH YOUR ROLL-PLAY PART NO JUST RARELY PARTS OF CHAT.

Once in a while every one cant type like realy long rp parts i want 7-9 Senates no"the car went faster . The lights in the car died."
Thats to short ill give parole 3-4 warning about short post to some one.......i want Senates like "The car picked up more speed when it went on going down the road ahead.Couple minutes later the lights in the car just did,not bothering the car just harder to see."
Thats what i want.

All for now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lets start~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[size=1]

Camille moved freely down the open city streets of New York.The sound was silent as Camille walked in the middle of New York streets.Much of the humans had fled from the areas,like the cars open and in the middle of the streets.Every thing was a total mess because of people running away ,papers,bottles,every thing out of place.Her tail Swed side to side freely and her ears up for any one near.She wounded was there others like her , for years she had wounded that,she couldn't find the answer.She looked around agen her heart seemed restless and beat ed wildly she groaned she didn't know these streets and she was all alone.She didn't know if there where any one around."'Silent"She whispered the dead silence seem to bother her,it had rung in her ear she couldn't take it,its driveing her up the wall!.

((Its sloppy i know,but if i wasnt being pressured into doing it soo fast for some one,,...chockBlackKatchock...maybe it would be nicer.))

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:53 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

It was mid-day in New York City, Reese was walking along a random street in the middle of the city, not knowing what he should do this not all too great day. As he walked past a street gang of teenagers, he covered his face. He knew these people, and they had always made fun out of him, and it seemed this time was no exception, as one of the members pointed at him and started laughing.

"Hey, looser! Get a haircut!" The gang member shouted, and Reese stopped, watching them. He took a few deep breaths, believing they would let it go if he ignored it. Other way around, one of them walked up to Reese, poking him rough on the chest with his finger.

"Are you ignoring me, feckin rat?!" He said angrily, pushing Reese forward to the ground. Reese took another deep breath, trying to not loose his temper. Instead he started walking away from the gang, closing his eyes and clenching his fists.

"Aaaw.. Look at that.. Pretty boy got sad" One of them said, throwing an empty bottle at Reese, hitting him in the head. Reese's mind snapped, as he walked out on the middle of the street. A car ran straight at him, slamming the breaks. Reese stopped the car with his hands, and his eyes burned with a yellow flame. His body shifted, as he got a carpace on his back and his look was in short no longer human. He was half beetle and half human, as he lifted the car above his head and threw it against the gang in rage. They fled the ground, screaming at him
"MONSTER!" They shouted, and almost instantly the police was heard. Reese took a deep breath and ran into a house across the street. Why could he not restrain himself?
He cursed, taking a breath once he was inside the abandoned building. Of course his powers went renegade and he could not turn back into fully human form.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 03:43 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ I love this, Every RP is taking place in places i've lived stick out tongue }

Two deep brown eyes, vivid with a crimson glow , scoped out the city from the roof of an upper level home on the edge of 13th street. Mina Skalar peered out the sheet of glass, and for a moment simply counted people scrambling to their homes below. She rolled her eyes sullenly. She had been sent here to kill them all. She knew she could, That was the easy part. It was the will to do so. She didn't much fancy killing. She much preferred being looked at and admired, then hated, despised. She knew in the back of her mind her own emotions where conflicting, but she pushed them away , brusquely running her delicate fingers through her deep flaxen locks. She yawned then, bored with what so happened to be her activities this sunday, and stepped away from the window. She doubted the people knew they where less safe here in their homes, in this building, rather than on the street.

Just as Mina turned, something caught her eye. A figure...a girl? no, she bore ears and atail. She was one of her own kind. Curiously, Mina opened the window. Having those powers of a horse, she had the strength and agility to jump out and land safely, A few meters away dfrom the girl. She eyed her curiously. Her ears an tail would easily give off the impression that she was a wolf, or of the sorts. mina gave her a proud half smile and nodded. Before walking past her, she said softly.

" I presume we're here for the same reason. "

That being said, She took her horse form, reared, and tossed her long, elegant mane before trotting off a side street in the city. She knew this area well. She had stayed for a short time prior to this event. As of now, those of her kind would be everywhere. This would certianly jeopordize her goals unless she formed some sort of alliance. The mare stopped, snorting deffiantly, her elegant haid raised high. She saw someone, something... nearby. She grinned.

Well. This is an interesting one.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:10 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackKat H-DJ

quote: (post)
Originally posted by _Rare_Fox_
<3 Days will go and days will come.<3(RP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year 3100 when the earth falls apart.Over the years life seem to go just perfect.Till the creters decide to rule over the world one by one humans start to leave this world.But a force is after these creters , sadly you are one of these so called creaters and staying hidden is your best chose or you'll be gone from this planet.The creaters arnt scary looking they look like any human,but there blood thersty.These things are half human/animal/powers.Humans fear us ,humans don't know that we can turn into animals.Your job as this is to kill all humens and try to rule the world.

New rules.
~~~~
No bashing
No god modding
Cursing is aloud no over doing it OR youll get a warning.
2-3 charters.

OK I WANT MY RP BEING NICE AND NEAT NO SILLY STUPID POST TALKING IS IN PMS OR THE SINE IN OR WITH YOUR ROLL-PLAY PART NO JUST RARELY PARTS OF CHAT.

Once in a while every one cant type like realy long rp parts i want 7-9 Senates no"the car went faster . The lights in the car died."
Thats to short ill give parole 3-4 warning about short post to some one.......i want Senates like "The car picked up more speed when it went on going down the road ahead.Couple minutes later the lights in the car just did,not bothering the car just harder to see."
Thats what i want.

All for now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lets start~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[size=1]

Camille moved freely down the open city streets of New York.The sound was silent as Camille walked in the middle of New York streets.Much of the humans had fled from the areas,like the cars open and in the middle of the streets.Every thing was a total mess because of people running away ,papers,bottles,every thing out of place.Her tail Swed side to side freely and her ears up for any one near.She wounded was there others like her , for years she had wounded that,she couldn't find the answer.She looked around agen her heart seemed restless and beat ed wildly she groaned she didn't know these streets and she was all alone.She didn't know if there where any one around."'Silent"She whispered the dead silence seem to bother her,it had rung in her ear she couldn't take it,its driveing her up the wall!.

((Its sloppy i know,but if i wasnt being pressured into doing it soo fast for some one,,...chockBlackKatchock...maybe it would be nicer.))
Screw you)

W: 1 | T: 0 | L: 2

Lana Groupie ninja

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:51 PM
BlackKat H-DJ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackKat H-DJ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackKat H-DJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

(Please leave...or im going to report you)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:11 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackKat H-DJ

(You can't kick Members out of Unhosted Role Plays. Since it IS unhosted.. I'll start later when I feel up to enduring your insults.)

Lana Groupie ninja

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:15 PM
BlackKat H-DJ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackKat H-DJ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackKat H-DJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

((Im geting ush to kick you out.))

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:35 PM
BlackKat H-DJ

(You do that.. You'll get in trouble as well for keeping it going even after I apologized.)

Lana Groupie ninja

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:43 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackKat
Screw you)

((Does not look like an apology to me))

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:45 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

((I had sent a pm to Ush...Whjy would i get in trouble for going to him,he should be proud then me acking like a baby and spazing out and then proble get ban...i told him i wanted you out and i got proff and back up from people who seen the fight if he needs any thing i am gladdy to show him))

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:45 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<<let's all just breathe for a moment here... nothing we can't work out amongst ourselves. >>

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:47 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackKat H-DJ

(There's also the actual posts. You're making something out of nothing. I'm seriously tired of arguing with you, I'd rather be friends..)

Lana Groupie ninja

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:47 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ Your all killing Rare's RP. Can't you just act a little mature, and discuss this where not everyone can see it? Im not trying to be rude, or patronize anyone, just suggesting that everone just chill. It's rediculous. }

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 06:00 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

((Its cool ))

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 06:01 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<<let's just RP.>>

Shadow steps out into the daylight, the first time he has in ages, and looks around. He'd spent all of the last few days hiding out in that cold, damp, musty alleyway, and his hopes of safely keeping out of sight had apparently been well-placed, for no one had seen him. He ran a hand through his unkempt hair, still slightly damp from last night's rain. He looked around the alley, looking for any and every sign of food he had stocked back, but showing no signs therein... He had chosen a poor way to survive, for being homeless was not exactly desirable. In any case, though, he was grateful. Homeless was definitely better than dead.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 06:14 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

The warm sun fell on Lauren's face. She sat on a little brown bench near the beach. People were talking and playing everywhere. It was perfect. Lauren stood up and walked around. She had no destination, she just wanted to absorb these moments, while it lasted. Then, everything seemed like it was in slow motion. People started running away from something. They were screaming and trying to get little kids to safety. Lauren tried to look at what they were running away from. She walked towards what it was, but a blinding light covered it.

Lauren's eyes slowly opened. She was laying down on the concrete. She stood up, unharmed and dusted herself off.

"It was just a dream..." she said in a quiet voice. Ever since she became a freak, she got beaten by people for just walking down the street. Of course, this didn't hurt her because she had tough skin. She walked out of he alley into the streets.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 07:28 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Shadow walks out into the middle of the city, his eyes still burning with sleepiness as he tries to get into an awakened state of mind. He stands for a moment in awe, realizing that it is the first time he has set foot into the open city in days. The crowds of people swarm around him, his ears burning with the sounds of their conversations and screams. These insolent fools... were the reason that he and so many like him had been forced into hiding... He hated them for it.

<<omg, sry for the short post, but I haveta go to class... >>

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 01:54 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Siim could hear the commotion nearby. he quickly put his hood up and walked to the crowd of people around Shadow. "....*sigh*...." he disbanded the crowd of people around the poor guy. "You all right?" he kept his face hidden beneath his hood. "I'm Siim......What's your name?" he didn't like the way the people treated Shadow and he thought it would be ok if he didn't answer. "........." Siim patiently waited for a response.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 11:04 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Shadow turned to the stranger. How very kind of him to disperse the crowd. "Sh...Shadow... Thanks for the help back there..." He lights a cigarette and walks off into the crowd, not wishing to seem rude, though eager to get back to his dog. "Sorry, no wish to be rude, but I must tend to my dog... I have not in quite a few hours now..."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 11:22 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Siim followed Shadow. "Let me help.....I have nothing else to do." he walked with his hands in his pockets he didn't like to reveal any of what he was. it always made him feel bad, like he was alone, but he isn't. he looked at Shadow. ".....*sigh*....." he took his hood off, revealing his scaly face. he turned his head to see people stare at him. he just lowered his head and continued to fallow Shadow.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 12:22 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote