KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » CTU Lunar Eclipse [Registration/Discussion]

CTU Lunar Eclipse [Registration/Discussion]
Started by: Kaldorei

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

CTU Lunar Eclipse [Registration/Discussion]

(please log in to view the image)

Lunar Eclipse is a unit where only the very best soldiers of the world is chosen to participate in the battle against terrorism and crimes. Each and every individual have their own unique abilities, their own areas of expertise. One by one, these soldiers are among the best. Combined, these soldiers are the best. One of these soldiers might be you, if you are up for the challenge. The Lunar Eclipse is a unit located deep under the streets of Washington, U.S.A. It is currently shown to the world as a normal special unit, but those recruited by it knows that it is only the very best of the best. Even Navy Seal will seem like daycare, compared to the skill of this unit.
[Enlengthened plot will be given in RP thread once I put it up smile]

Character Sheet:
This might help out in your character sheet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...al_forces_units

Name:
Code-name:
Nationality:
Appearance: (Height, Weight and physical description or picture)
Personal Background:
Career Background:
Personality:
Favorite weaponary/equipment:
Unique Ability/Area of expertise:

Rules:
- Have fun.
- No bashing.
- Have fun.
- No God-Modding.
- Have fun.
- No l33t-sp34k
(^^, :O, omg, lol) when you are IC. Even though we are an elite unit, I prefere you keep it out of this.

- Have fun.

[No. I did not get the idea from the TV serie 24]

-Have fun big grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 03:49 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Deuce Wyatt
Code-name: Avenger
Nationality:American
Appearance: Deuce is 6'4" and 240 lbs.(picture)
Personal Background: He was seen as a premier sniper and was drafted onto the team. He was originally a Special Forces Operative. He had no family or friends except for the team. He has motto "I just can't miss."
Career Background: Special operation Unit untill his skills with a sniper got him into the team.
Personality: He is very quiet at times but in the heat of battle he will not hesitate to give "advice to the other members. He is arrogant most of the time but knows when he is beat. He is actually nice to members of his team but not uaually to anyone else.
Favorite weaponary/equipment: 23A1 Sniper Rifle
Unique Ability/Area of expertise: Sniper/demolitions

Attachment: htrwp200b.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:16 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name:
Alice Wonderland

Code-name:
Faith

Nationality:
Canadian

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Personal Background:
As a child, her favorite game was Hide and Seek. One could easily say that she followed that game trough her entire life. She loved not being seen, not because of her look, because she is quite pretty, but because of the power within stealth. She loved the feeling of observing others without being seen herself.

Career Background:
Out of own interest, she applied to the police academy, but was rapidly removed from it and recruited to Joint Task Force 2, which is a special force unit focused on counter-terrorism. She worked as a shadow. A spy for the force. She was always the first who entered the field of the unit, and the last one to leave (Not minute distance. She entered a field often several days before the rest of the unit, to analyze and report.) Due her skills in stealth, she has rarely been discovered in her 10 years in the unit.

Personality:
Short tempered, loves order and hates to have a mess. She is the kind of girl who sort her socks by color and have books alphabeticaly.

Silence modified P-90 with scope.
Silence modified Glock-45, also with scope.
Hunting knife.
Special Force googles (Night Vision, Binocular, Thermal and so on)

Stealth. No doubt about it, her being the very best in the league of stealth.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:34 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Wouldn' a sniper be kinda in the stealth area? Just long range stealth

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:36 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

To a certain point, yes. A sniper has to be capable of hiding in order to do an exceptional work smile

However, compared to someone like Alice, you do not have much of stealth ability, since it is her primary speciality smile

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:39 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Yeah I like that explanation. So I'll just cover the teams back and if neccesary go in as back-up?

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:41 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I guess that depends on the situation. If we are going to fight indoors, then you have no choice but to either stay at home, or prepare for close combat. You can still use the rifle, in for example long hallways smile

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:52 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I can always sub for an M16. I hope there won't be any in-team romance or that wil take up like 30% of the mission like in all other Rp's, but its your Rp so I'm just making suggestions

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:54 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I do not mind romance in the RP, but like any special force (Especialy elite forces), personal things shall be held outside missions. If kissing and such appeares in the middle of a secret operation or something, it might have serious concequensens stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:59 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Haha that gets really annoying in the Halo III thread alot. Can my gu yuse a chopper to snipe better every now and then?
(Saw it on Rainbow 6 III)

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:01 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Again, it depends on the situation. If it is a mission that require sublety, then I recommend avoiding chopper. But yes, your character is fully capable of doing that smile

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:04 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name: Hazel Barron

Code-name: Haze ( original huh? stick out tongue )

Nationality: German/American

Appearance: Hazel has long, waist-length, dark blonde hair that falls in a thick braid on her back. She is 5'6, and weighs 125 lbs. her body is lean, but built, and she is slightly tanned. Her eyes appear to be almost crimson coloured.

Personal Background: At age 6, Hazel was already trained well within her family of assasins. She could effortlessly wield any silenced pistol, assualt rifle, or any form of biological warfare with complete trust of her family. When the Destead family was finally tracked down, it was a bloodbath. Young Hazel found herself pressed against a wall, a bag over her head and feeling very dizzy.

She woke up seated beside a young man, seemingly of hispanic origins, in an airforce cruiser. Angrily she glared at him, declaring ' ¿Dónde estoy? ' over and over. Finally he gave in. Nervously he sideglanced her, letting her know that he spoke english if it was easier for her. She did, and it was. But she would not oblige. After a choppy conversation in spanish she came to discover he had saved her. At first she would prefer death, but eventually she grew onto the man. He trained her, placing her in the most elite of flight schools, and the highest weapon mastery courses she could take.

Career Background: After operating a ghost plane for 3 years, she was commissioned into working with the SEALS , especially in one way transport missions.

Personality: Quiet, stubborn and with persistance to spare, Hazel has a hard time beleiving she isn't right at all times. Shes very loyal and devoted as well.

F-35 stick out tongue
M4A1 SOPMOD
XM8 assault rifle

Flight/transport
Stealth/snipe

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:06 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Okay thank you for that. Who exactly is the leader of the unit? Are you the leader?

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:07 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Survivor01
Name: Deuce Wyatt
Code-name: Avenger
Nationality:American
Appearance: Deuce is 6'4" and 240 lbs.(picture)
Personal Background: He was seen as a premier sniper and was drafted onto the team. He was originally a Special Forces Operative. He had no family or friends except for the team. He has motto "I just can't miss."
Career Background: Special operation Unit untill his skills with a sniper got him into the team.
Personality: He is very quiet at times but in the heat of battle he will not hesitate to give "advice to the other members. He is arrogant most of the time but knows when he is beat. He is actually nice to members of his team but not uaually to anyone else.
Favorite weaponary/equipment: 23A1 Sniper Rifle
Unique Ability/Area of expertise: Sniper/demolitions

Add to the weaponry:
M16 Assault Rifle
Dual Socom pistols
MG21 LMG (Heavy Assault Weapon)

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:08 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

A cross-breed of me and Survivor eek! (With flight capability). Hi, Wild-Cherry happy

And we will see how that turns out. My character will have a major role in the RP yes I will await the rest to sign up and the RP to start before giving the Squad Leader position smile (Maybe someone takes leadership as ability eek! )

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:10 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Haha that a wierd skill but usefull
I'll tell you now I am a horrible leader. I tend to leave people behind a lot.
Wild-Cherry and me can snipe off the helicopter together haha

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:12 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Or she can fly it and you shoot eek!

It is common that the sniper is the leader, though. But I am sure we can get someone volunteered smile

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:21 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

eek! Sounds good cool

I have my helicopter lisensce actually stick out tongue

I think Kal should lead, anyway yes

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:22 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I'll do but if anyone else wants it then I pass it to them cause I would be a very efficient leader. And I agree with WC I have a chopper license too just nothing to fly.. sad

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:23 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I only fly a Cessna right now...its cute big grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:28 PM