KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » In the Light of Night: Role Play

In the Light of Night: Role Play
Started by: Ordained

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

In the Light of Night: Role Play

In the Light of Night:

There is no past, no history to what you're about read. Just the present. The future is completely up to you, however. Continue reading if you want to know why.

There has always been hell on earth. There have always been cretins. They were once thought of as a clan that only operated at night. No one knew that there were earth bound cretins that possessed the bodies of humans whose souls they stole to feed their precious Dark Fire.

Various creature walk among us today. Shape-shifters, Soul Stealers, Scouters and Possessor cretins that take control of an emptied body and use it to gather as much souls as possible. They have all come together as a collective and now call themselves, the Hell Hold.

Led by Charity Evans, the Hell Hold has been raiding the world of souls for many years. They have even recruited some of the most psychotic and satanic people alive to do their bidding. These people team up with the cretins to harvest souls for the Dark Fire. Little did they know that the Dark Fire had a counter part. And it was called the Light.

It is energy so strong that a specific group of 9 people's sole purpose of birth was to harness the power of it. They come from every corner of the world. Some of them know each other. Some of them are even related. But that Doesn't change their destiny. It Doesn't change the fact that they are the Chosen.

They were chosen for one purpose and one purpose only: to do combat with the Hell Hold and completely destroy the Dark Fire before it consumes the entire planet of earth.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 05:41 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Adendai

I was there when it all happened. When the Dark Fire came to be. A force so dark and evil that you could taste it. It spawned many different kinds of creatures called cretins to do its bidding. It wanted them to add power to it and human souls were the only thing that gave it strength.

That's when the Light gave me life. It is an energy of such immense power that a select group of people were chosen to harness its power. I was informed that I would have to find, teach and protect those who were destined to harness it's power.

As time went by and I got older and more wiser, so did the Dark Fire. It had gotten so intelligent that it found ways to recruit human beings and gave Dark Fire-fueled power to some of them and turned them all into it's lapdogs, now calling it's group the Hell Hold. The humans that were chosen were some of the most psychotic, satanic and immoral people I have ever seen. They were murders, rapists, mentally challenged, stalkers, liars, thieves, crooks, you name it. I, on the other hand, still had to wait patiently until the Light was summoned.

When Destiny summoned the Light, I was as ready as ever to do my job. It took another 2 years for the Light to be summoned again but it was worth it. The people who summoned it are the most dedicated and will willingly give their life for the rest of humanity.

I then met up with a man named Patrick Forrester. He used to work for the FBI but left when he found out about the Hell Hold and what they were all about. He was now a part of the fight that would determine the outcome of this world.

The Light had it's team and the Dark Fire had it's own. With a lot of training, the Chosen Ones would be ready to take on the Hell Hold. Too bad the Dark Fire didn't wait that long.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 12:18 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(It was fun writing this way happy But I'll continue in third person now.)

It happened so quickly I don’t know if I even remember it all. It was like any other day…

Dr. Kelly, a student, and I were in the morgue, like any other day. We were studding some of the bodies, trying to figure out what the cause of death was. I’ll admit, going down there wasn’t an easy thing for me. I hate death and seeing people die, which is why I’m becoming a doctor.

We were examining a young female in a small private room; which made me feel a bit claustrophobic. I had a tendency to look behind me at the door because I felt someone, or something, watching. We discussed a number of causes, and we were just about to find out what the cause of death was; and I’m not too sure you’ll believe me, but a zombie attacked us. All of us screamed when the door shot open and slammed against the wall. We had no weapon, except for a clipboard and pen.

The zombie attacked Dr. Kelly first, and went after the student. She struggled against the zombie, but I stood in the corner, horrified. Her body fell limp on the floor, and the zombie hovered over her body. Tears swelled in my eyes as he turned to face me. He stalked over towards me, and I felt…a power in me. And that power, it told me to reach out and touch the zombie. So I did, and the once-dead, but now alive zombie, was now dead – again. My knees gave way, and I fell down.

Now you probably think I’m insane, but I’m not. Now you know my horrible past, and how I got cursed with these damn ‘powers’. I can no longer touch anyone, or else I kill them.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 11:26 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

I am Galeck, Chief Cretin of the Hell Hold. My purpose in life is not of your concern. If you wish to know about it, find me and I'll show you by incinerating you.

The Dark Fire seems to never be full. Its purpose is not clear to me, but I serve it anyway. It is strange to serve something you do not understand, but I am used to it.

2863 years of life has taught me many things worth learning. One of which is to let your elders lead for they can use their powers much better than you and are most likely stronger, also they have lived through many more battles so they know strategies. What violates this rule is Charity. She is in charge of the Hell Hold and is only in her thirties! Such violation of those ethics should be immediately punished, but that Man has not given me permission to kill her... Yet.

The Man is the most powerful thing I have ever seen. I think that he could probably defeat even the whole Hell Hold. I have seen him punish our kind before... Such an amazing thing to watch... I have copied his responses towards failure, but it is nowhere near as impressive. In all my time of knowing him, I do not recall ever seeing his face. I suppose everyone needs secrets, but his are far greater than anyone else I have ever known.

The Dark Fire's hunger makes me work much, but I am sure its cause is far more important than my comfort.

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 03:40 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Lucas

It was a rainy night. Ben had just picked me up from work and we were driving down Route 65. I remember us talking about my little brother, Lewis and my Aunt Jo. I was telling him how she took us in after a fire killed our parents when I was 12 and Lewis was 6 and that's when I saw it.

A creature that had no face and had skin that looked like it was hanging off it's already skinny body. Ben put on the brakes and the thing ripped off my door. That when I felt a power inside of me. It felt like a storm was brewing in my soul. The next thing I know was that it started thunder storming.

A lightning bolt then shot from some where near me and sent the thing flying. I saw Ben with a sword and wondered where it came from. Lightning started to continuously strike the car and it exploded, with me in it.

I woke up in the hospital the next morning and Adendai was standing next to me. He proceeded to tell me who he was, what that thing was and what was going to have to happen next. I wasn't too sure at first but later agreed to join the fight to save as many human live as possible.

Since then, I and the rest of the team have been fighting to keep the Dark Fire at bay. It has been hell but its all coming to a head now. I wonder if we'll all survive?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 03:49 AM