KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Pokémon World

A Pokémon World
Started by: Darth Extecute

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

A Pokémon World

((This is the RP thread.. For Registration, check
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...egistration-ooc

Thank you..

(please log in to view the image)

A sunny afternoon, like many other days before today. The pokemon trainers were many and a large crowd of them had gathered outside the Viridian pokemon center. At the stairs of the center stood two policemen together with the nurse of the pokemon center and two guys in costume. One of the two in suit walked down the stairs and stickied a large piece of paper on a large sign. The sign now said that a large pokemon tournament would be held. The tournament was supposed to be one month from this day. It was supposed to be held in a new, more advance pokemon arena just outside the Viridian city.

David stood not far away from the crowd, having his Cubone hanging on his left shoulder, and his Pidgeotto on his right. He watched the crowd and sat down on a bench in front of it. He did not know what the big deal was, but he was in no hurry to get there. He could wait, and so he did, sitting on the bench and playing a little bit with his Cubone.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 05:03 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

A strange, pale looking boy was walking down the streets of Viridian City, with a Magnemite floating by his shoulder. Greeting people as they went, the Magnemite turned suddenly, motioning his trainer to follow him with a small grunt. "Magne! Magne!" Was all it muttered in a strange, computerish voice before it continued on in the direction of a Pokemon Center nearby.

The boy got up and ran after him. "Hey! Magnemite! Where are you running off to?" The boy stopped and stared as a crowd was hanging out infront of the Pokemon Center, and murmers of excitement were filling the air. "A tournament? Here? Oh wow, I can't wait!" A kid said as he ran out of the crowd and yipped away off to train his Pokemon. The boy blinked a few times and shrugged, waiting to get a better look at the sign.

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 09:09 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

The day had brought more glorious weather than Mai had expected, and that meant the possibility for more wild pokémon to be running rampant in the region. The afternoon hadn't brought much luck, however, as Mai found Pokémon worth catching, and only one of her current Pokémon had seen battle, which actually got poisoned. Due to its ailment, she decided to retire for the day, and spend what money she had in the nearest city to buy an antidote. En route to approaching the Pokémart in Viridian City, she noticed an ample amount of trainers gathering just right outside the Pokémon Center. This caught her interest, and she immediately walked over to examine the situation.

As she was nearing, she saw a man post a sign. The crowd started chattering, and Mai tried to move closer through the ranks, only to find that a tournament would be held. "Mmm...exciting", she voiced to herself. This would be a perfect opportunity to achieve some type of recognition, and prove her worth. Mai knew she would need to have her pokémon get stronger if she wanted a chance at winning; although, she had a month to do so. Admiring the current crowd, she scanned the various types of pokémon out with their masters - most of them different, some fully evolved, some still in their pre-evolutionary forms. "Excellent", she said. If the majority of these trainers were to enter, there'd be fierce competition, Mai surmised.

Caught up in the moment, Mai had forgotten all about the antidote she came to buy in the first place. She quickly turned from the assemblage, and went into the Pokémart. Greeted upon entry, she came for what she had needed. "One antidote, please", she said to the lass at the register. It would cost 100 Pokémon dollars (?). She handed it over (hope that's alright with you, Extecute), and received the antidote to cure her Gabite.

After the medication took effect, Mai had decided to try and work with her Magikarp; considered the most pathetic, and weak of all the pokémon in the world. She was reluctant to even hold the thing initially, however, she had heard from those more experienced that it was well worth the wait of evolution. She took a brief stroll back to the Center where she had just came from, people still remained there. She entered the building itself, and accessed the PC where her unused creatures were held. Seeing as Mai could not have more than six on hand, she traded in her Swablu for it. An uneven trade, to say the least.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 09:18 PM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Cherry started to the sound of her alarm clock. She was tangle din a mass of blankets, her long, thick blonde hair sprawled wildly across the pillow. Her blue eyes shot open and she sat up quickly, confused for a moment. A dream about a lost Lapras, and winning a pokemon championship, faded from her mind, and she shoook her head, gazing sleepily at the clock. in mid yawn she gasped, causing her self to choke a bit. Her sapphire like eyes widened and she mumbled a soft set of words under her breath before shooting up. A loud, sharp bark could be heard, followed by scratching at her door. Then one would be able to make out a jet black nose, barely passing under the door. Cherry frustratedly slammed her hand onto her forhead, and bolted ot the door. The proud ninetails that walked in gingerly hopped onto the bed, resting her head on her crossed golden paws as she did. Cherry smiled, gave her a quick pat, and darted into the bathroom. After simultainiously shoving a paste covered tooth brush into her mouth, and running a brush through her tangled hair she managed to hop out of her room, pulling jeans over her thin legs, and struggling wiht a tank top. The naintails yelped, entertained.

" Quit looking so happy Miloe! "

Cherry said with a laugh.

Nodding then, the large female, fox lookign pokemon hopped off the bed, and trotted toward the opposite side of the room where a window seat sat. She picked up a small back back, washe dout blue in color, and handed it to Cherry, tail wagging. The girl smiled and thanked her, before placing the toothebrush, hairbrush, and a setb of long baggy sleeping pants beside the sink.

As the 15 year old ran out, Miloe in tow, she found a note on the counter.

When I saw you sleeping I didn't have the heart to wake you up. Especially after that late night of yours1 nayway, Ill be at the center, waiting on those participating in the tournament. hope to see you there soon1 ill need the help.

After breathing a sigh of releif, Cherry turned to Miloe and smiled.

" Come on, Mi! They need us ASAP!

With that the two headed off to the pokemon center. Upon arrival Cherry looked in awe at t5he other trainers. young, old, experienced, new. It was such a wide variety! A grin crossed her face as she bent down to place the small, fitted vest over Miloe's shoulders. It was pale pink with a red 'X' and read: OR/MA ( Official Rescue/Medic opperative).

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 09:36 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

The strange boy got a good look at the sign and smiled to his Magnemite. "A tournament! This is a great opportunity to show off all of our skills, eh Magnemite?" The Magnemite turned to him and bobbed his head-like body up and down in approval. The boy saw a girl of about his age running up to the Pokemon Center with a Ninetails following swiftly behind. She must've been an assistant here, because her Ninetails was wearing a small vest that had was pale pink with an X and OR/MA on it, and her herself was making her way to the door.

"Looks like they may need us to sign up early to make sure they know who's going to be in it. I'm signing up for sure, but that means we'll need to go through a lot of training. Which means no fighting with the other Pokemon, alright Magnemite?" It nodded in approval and watched as the crowd began to grow smaller and smaller in size.

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 09:51 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Alice was out in a big field training with her pokémon, like any other day. A blue pokémon, which happened to be her favorite, Glacia, sat in front of her. She let her pokémon rest for a while; they had been training for hours. Alice was determined to improve Glacia’s attacks and accuracy. The little blue pokémon was huffing and panting as Alice watched it.
“That’s it for you today. You look exhausted!” he said patting it on the head. She returned the pokémon to its’ pokéball, and stuffed it in her bag. She picked up a small dark blue bag and went through it, looking for a map. She finally found it and looked at the nearby cities. The closest one was Viridian, so that was her next stop. She shoved the map back in her bag and started walking to Viridian city.

A couple minutes had passed when she reached the bust city. She looked around, so many people were here shopping and looking at each other’s pokémon. The pokecenter was straight ahead, but a crowd of people was already there. They all seemed to be crowing around a small poster, or so she thought. She shoved past people, and somehow managed to get through the door. She got to the counter, and saw the nurse that was in charge of healing the pokémon.

“Geeze, why’s everyone over there?” She asked the nurse. She handed over her pokémon to the nurse, and waited for them to be healed.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 09:58 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Jack walked out of the forest and looked at the place that was Viridian City. He had been trying to get to this city for a week but had gotten lost along the way. He looked down at his Riolu it looked tired so Jack picked it up and put it on his shoulders and continued to walk. He needed to get to the pokemon center and get Riolu and the rest of his pokemon healed.
Jack walked up to the center and noticed people were surrounding something in front of the center. He walked up and made his way around people and found it was a sign and on it was Something about a tournament. Jack usually did not take part in tournaments that did not benefit him or his pokemon so he kept walking and went into the pokemon center.]

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 10:23 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Johnson walked out of the Viridian City Pokemon center as good as new. He had just traveled from Saffron City and had many battles along the way. His Pokemon, Surskit, Jinx, Vulpix, Grotle, Shinx and Mukubird, were refreshed as well.

He came out of the Center and saw a sing that stated that there would be a Pokemon Tournament a month from now. Johnson couldn't wait. He needed to start training. He was a pretty good trainer but if he wanted to enter a tournament, he needed to get better and that meant a lot of battles would have to be fought.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 11:15 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

The nurse laid a look on Alice. She smiled and grabbed the pokeball. "Well it is a tournament of course" She said with a smile "In my experience there is only at those times there are such crowds around here" She kept a smile and handed the pokemon to a chancey. The chancey happily trotted of and inserted the ball in the medical device. "Will you be participating, miss?" The nurse asked Alice polite and gave her another of her overflowing smiles. The nurse raised her head as a pair of new trainers walked in.

David got up from his bench as the crowd started a departure. He smiled, as his patience had payed of. He took the Pidgeotto inside the pokeball and had Cubone still hanging over his shoulder. He walked up to the poster and looked at it. He turned his head to Cubone. "What do you say, tough guy?" He asked with a grin, which the Cubone replied happily with a "Cuuuuu" too. David nodded and patted the little creature on the shoulder.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 11:30 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
The nurse laid a look on Alice. She smiled and grabbed the pokeball. "Well it is a tournament of course" She said with a smile "In my experience there is only at those times there are such crowds around here" She kept a smile and handed the pokemon to a chancey. The chancey happily trotted of and inserted the ball in the medical device. "Will you be participating, miss?" The nurse asked Alice politely and gave her another of her overflowing smiles. The nurse raised her head as a pair of new trainers walked in.

"Tournament?" she said, "I've never entered one, but I think I will!" she said with a smile. She looked at the crowd of people outside the building.
"How do you sign up?" she asked. She saw the Chancey trot over and return her pokéballs to the friendly nurse.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 11:35 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Oh, this is the preparations.. The sign-up will not be until a week before the start of the tournament. You have pleanty of time to prepare" The nurse smiled at Alice, just as the chancey walked up to her with a joyful "Chaaancey" The nurse giggled "Healed and rested, miss" She handed them over and bowed gracefully. "Never hesitate to come again. Take care now" She paused and turned to the Chancey. She was about to tell the pokemon something, but paused and turned Alice. "Oh, my manners. Was there anything else I could assist you with, miss?"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 11:44 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Smiling excitedly, Cherry watched the trainers enter one by one. She noticed Alice, a girl who seemed to be about her own age, and with pokemon. She watched as one of the young nurses handed her her pokeballs, then smiled and walked over standing behind her. Miloe walked daintily behind her, her paws lightly rising and falling. As Cherry approched the desk she popped up behind the nurse, smilign gingerly. As she brushed some hair out of her face she nodded excitedly toward the Alice.

" I think sign up can actually be done tommorow, or within the next to days, but im not completely sure. In any case, I do hope you will enter! The tournaments are very exciting here! You get to meet alot of trainers too! "

Cherry grinned then and held out her hand.

" My name is Cheryll, but you can call me Cherry, like everyone else. Ill be working at the tournament this time. "

Miloe whined softly and nudged Cherry's hand with a soft " kyyuuu "

" and this is Miloe. "

Cherry added with a kind smile, leaning down to hug the pokemon.

just then her gaze was diverted to her backpack, which shoook gently. She smiled, having a feeling it was her Pikachu up to her mischeif again. Cherry knew they normally liked to be let out while she worked, but he was becomming a bit spoiled. With a smug grin she gently tapped the bag, and the shaking ceased. She gazed over at the door then, where someone, a young man, had just entered.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 12:27 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

The boy looked closely at the notice and turned back to his Magnemite. "Well, it says that we don't need to sign up until a week before the tournament, so we better get to training. First I need to stop and heal up Squirtle, he's had a long day. Come on, bud. Let's go in." As the boy stepped inside the Pokemon Center, the Magnemite followed behind him.

When he reached the desk, the boy pulled out a Poke-ball and waited for his turn at the reception desk. There was a girl infront of him who also looked to be about his age. He wondered if she was going to enter the tournament, too? Maybe, then again, maybe not. Not everyone he saw seemed to be interested in it. As he waited, he bounced the Poke-Ball in his hand.

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 12:30 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Alice took back her pokémon from the nurse. She put them in her dark blue bag.
"No, I'm good thank you." she said with a friendly smile.
Alice was just about to turn and leave, when a young girl, about her age introduced herself as Chery.

"My name's Alice" she said shaking her hand. "And I think I'll enter the tournament, so be expecting me tomorrow!" Then, Alice noticed Cherry's Ninetails.

"Your Ninetails is so cute!" she said. "I have a Vulpix, but I'm trying to evolve it." she took out her pokéball that contained her Vulpix. Both of them had been together for a long time, and their friendship was very strong.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 01:09 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Cherry smiled and shook the girl's hand before letting her own fall to her side, where Miloe gingerly nudged it, with a soft lick. SMiling Cherry grazed her hadn over the pokemons pale yellow head, before nodding up at Alice. she smiled softly and bowed her head for a moment as she spoke, then scooping her blonde hair back into a stringy pony tail. As she smoothed it out she let another smile cross her face.

"Great! I'll look forward to seeing you then. And thank you. good luck wiht your Vulpix!"

Miloe let out another soft noise, nudging at Cherry's pocket. Cherry nodded to her and smiled.

" And here...take one of these. Vulpix and Ninetails love them. "

She handed the girlt he treat and then turned her attention to the other person there. She smiled and nodded her head politely, before taking the Pokeball.

"Just a moment please! "

turning, she returned the pokemon to full health, then shifted toward the boy.

" here you are! "

She said with a kind smile.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 01:23 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

The boy smiled. "Thank you." He turned behind him. "Alright bud, come on out!" He threw the ball into the air, and out came a white light that zoomed to the ground infront of him and took the form of a small turtle named Squirtle. It smiled and waved happily at the Magnemite floating a few feet away from it. The Magnemite put on a happy face and floated down towards it, playfully floating around it. The boy chuckled and turned back to the girl. "Where are my manners. The name's Parker. Yours?"

He turned around for a moment and noticed that his Squirtle had crawled on top of his Magnemite, which surprisingly, was able to carry it around the room near ground level like a hovering car with eyes. The Squirtle laughed happily and held on tight as they hovered around the room.

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 01:30 AM
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

It was certainly a stange group. Two humans, both male, one in white with gold hemming, a giant afro adorning his scalp, the other in blue with black hemmings, his hair looked like a bowl of fried rice, and his eyes matched. Both sat atop the back of a Rapidash, the afroed boy clinging gently to the feiry equine's powerful shoulders whilst the fried rice boy clung to the afroed boy's shoulder not so gently. Behind the fried rice boy was a Hitmonchan, her, as it was a female, arms wrapped around her trainer's waist. In front of the afroed boy was a Zangoose, sitting atop the Rapidash's head. Sitting atop the fried rice boy's left shoulder was a Sneazel of the female sort. A Pikachu rested within the large afro, oone with a mutation that granted it a Raichu's tail that stuck out the back of the afro boy's afro. Finally, a Seviper hanging from the afro boy's neck.

The afro boy was named Jimothy Tailor, but was just called Jim. The fried rice boy was Kaarage Raisu, his arranged in the traditional manner so that Raisu was his 'first' name. His name literally meant 'Fried Rice,' by the way. Even the Pokemon had names. The Pikachu was Pamela, the Sneazel was Rei, the Rapidash was Pauline, the Hitmonchan was Ko, the Seviper was Samantha, and the Zangoose was Zak, the only male Pokemon in the group. Also, a Combusken named Ka was in her Pokeball.

Raisu was the trainer of Pamela, Rei, Ko, and Ka. Jim was the trainer of Pauline, Zak, and Samantha. Despite belonging to Raisu now, Pamela was still attached to Jim's afro and nestled in it whenever she could. Not that she wasn't happy about the trade. In fact, via Samantha ability to speak human, Pamela is the one who told Jim she wanted to go with Raisu, and Zak, formerly Raisu's, felt downright uncomfortable being Raisu's Pokemon. Pamela wanted the martial arts training, whilst Zak wanted to get away from all those girls. Unfortunatley, he found he was still the only male, but at least the ratio was 2:1 instead of 3:1.

Jim stopped upon the hill over looking Viridian City. Noticing the crown, he reached into his afro, reaching past Pamela, and produced a telescope. Looking through it, he spotted the poster and relayed it to his companion.

"Excellent! Then I shall honor my father's dojo by defeating this tournament with excellent martial art Pokemon," Raisu declared.

"Eh, you have fun," Jim said as he put away his telescope, "But I've got pol-"

RING!

Jimothy blinked and a yellow paw stuck out of his afro, holding a cell phone.

RING!

Jim politely too the cell, thanked Pamela, and answered, "Hello?... Oh, Ms. Jenny.... M-hm... yes.... understood...." Jimothy hung up and replace the phone in his afro.

"What was it?" Raisu asked.

"It seems I will be participating in the tournament."

"Why?"

"These things tend to attract trouble."

"Oh..."

"HYA!" Jimothy commanded Pauline, sending her galloping toward the Pokemon Center.

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 01:36 AM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Johnson noticed a group of people who looked like they were getting to know each other. They were showing off their Pokemon as well. "Looks like I have to go and make some new friends," he thought to himself.

He went over to the group and introduced himself. "You all have some great Pokemon. I love the way your Squirtle and Magnemite get along considering the type difference," nudging towards the two playing Pokemon.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 03:33 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Li-Takari pushed herself passed the crowd and into the center, her Growlithe Kitsu awakwardly hanging off her shoulder, his nails slowly digging deeper into her skin. She stepped into the center and ripped the frazzled pokemon off her shoulder.
" Calm Down Kitsu, it's only a crowd of people, they're not going to hurt you."
The pokemon looked up at her, his head tilted to one side as if he was trying to figure out what she was saying.
" Oh forget it...Come on, let's see if we can find a hostel for the night."
She walked toward the desk looking for someone to help her.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 03:44 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Alice took the treat from Cherry and placed it in her pocket; she didn't mind if it was dirty. Alice walked toward the PC and exchanged her Bagon for Lefia.She grabbed a pokéball and released Vulpix. The brown fox-like pokémon sat on the ground, waiting orders from Alice. She took out the treat she received earlier from Cherry and tossed it at Vulpix. Her Vulpix happily ate it and let out a "Vul!" as a sign of happiness.
Noticing the other trainers that had their pokémon out, she figured that they would be interested in signing up for the tournament. She sauntered over to them, with Vulipx at her side.

"So, any of you signing up for the tournament?"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 05:29 AM