KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Green Dragon Inn sign up/discussion

Green Dragon Inn sign up/discussion
Started by: Wild-Cherry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Green Dragon Inn sign up/discussion

This is the sign up/discussion thread for Green Dragon Inn

This is a fantasy RP where you can basically be any mythological creature you choose ( I.E Fairies, Wizards, Elves, Demons, Angels, Vampires ...You name it ) You can even play a human, if you choose.

Green Dragon Inn is a place where all can come and go, stay for the night, grab a drink, meet someone new, make an enemy or friend. It's baroque, castle like walls have heard and seen everything for the past 1,000 years. you can come to find love, or vengeance. Peace, or turmoil. The choice is yours, Green Dragon Inn is just where it may happen.

The Inn is located on the continent Botanica, and it sits between the 3 neighboring realms of Silvyss, Darwin, and Munera.

Silvyss is Botanica's capital. It is a beautiful realm, built with high, amazing architecture, and filled with vibrant colors of pink, maroon, green and blue. Its a lush environment inhabited by mainly humans, Mages, and Wizards.

Darwin is a series of small, pleasant towns. Outside of city limits, however, things can get dangerous. Though mostly safe, a number of dark creatures lurk outside it's town's boundaries.

Munera nearly matches Silvyss in it's beauty, but it is more than a simple threat. It contains many deep mysteries, and only those with great strength, or great stupidity, venture into it's limits. It is said that in Munera's many caves, groves, and hidden passages some of the great Mysteries can be found.

Many Inn residents stay for long periods of time, traveling to each of these realms in search of something. Some stay for a night. Either way, many are faced with a choice. As always, the time old battle between good and evil plays a role. The Inn is a crossroad at which these alliances are formed, and bonds are broken.
The Royal Silvyssian Army, or RSA, is a group of powerful mages and casters and warriors who defend, or try to defend, Botanica against the Divine.
The Divine are a self appointed group dedicated to 'protecting' Botanica from modernization, but it is a very unstable union. Currently, there ar those truly dedicated to defending their home lands, but also, there are some who simply want to reign over everyone. If you choose to be with the devine, you can be a protector, or controlist.

Remember, No matter what faction you choose, The Green Dragon Inn is nearly never the place of violence. Though many assassinations, murders and massacres may be planned there, It is carried out elsewhere. And Angel and a demon may even sit calmly beside each other at a table, and then fight to the death upon exit. Perhaps its just another Mystery of the Green Dragon Inn.

Character Sheet
Name:
Alliance: ( RSA/Divine~Protector or controlist~/none )
History: ( optional )
Traveler or Resident: ( If resident state realm )
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Last edited by Cherrywild on May 25th, 2007 at 12:11 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2007 12:08 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Oh, and

A. I got permission to do this no expression
B. yes Im decided to add spice.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 12:10 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Keiji
Race: Human
Alliance: none
History: Keiji is a swordsman from far distant lands and weilds an odd weapon at his side(Samurai/Katana). He came many miles to find his ultimate battle. Upon finding that the many that he had fought, failed to end him, he just waits for the next challenger in bar all around the ara.
Traveler or Resident: Traveler
Personality: Very quiet and keeps to himself, Herioc, Intellegent, logical.
Appearance: He wears a solid black kimono and keeps his sword in his sash that holds all of his clothes on. He has long black hair that is sometimes pulled into a ponytail.
Other: Excellent drinker, good eyes.

Will this work?

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 25th, 2007 01:40 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Perfect.

I'll post mine in a bit smile

Old Post May 25th, 2007 01:50 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Name:Alister Twilight
Race: Human/Wizard
Alliance: None
History: Can't think of one at the moment but when I do I will post it
Personality: Alister is distant and sometime hostile
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)
Other: Alister magic is elemental and he is a master with fire based spells.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 02:04 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name: Ilusia Belthran
Race: Unicorn
Alliance: Divine ( protector )

History: Ilusia was born into a strong herd of unicorns occupying a valley between Darwin and Munera. Her father was unknown to her, but her mother was leader of their herd. Ilusia was revered as a filly, and everyone had high expectations of her. Her mother's magic was very strong, and she could harness the power of weather. Ilusia struggled to find her own inner magic until around the age of 43 ( still quite young ). It turned out, she could not summon the storms of rage her mother could, but rather, found her calling in healing.Of course, if she wanted to, she could focus that power into strong, bitter attacks, but she never felt the need. She was content healing, and protecting rather than antagonizing.

One morning, when the mist had shrouded heavily over her home land, Ilusia roused late to a nauseated, dull sense of self. Her vision was blurred, her breathing altered. She figured then to hold her breath, because the next scent she caught was death. As she eyed her surroundings, she found what was left of the pack dead. Unharmed, but dead. The rest of them were missing. Ilusia ran from the valley, and did not return until the following day. A friend, a young faerie, let her know that drapers had come with poisonous gasses, and who had not been killed where taken. From that day, Ilusia remained true to the Divine.

After joining, she received a job at the Green Dragon Inn; A waitress and bartender to the travelers.

Traveler or Resident: Resident, Darwin/Munera
Personality: Quiet, intelligent, thoughtful
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)
Other: She has the power to heal, and put up protective spells. She can focus her energy into brute force, and attack power but it wears her out extremely easily.

Last edited by Cherrywild on May 25th, 2007 at 02:45 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2007 02:43 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

post my bio soon when i can think of one >.>

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 25th, 2007 02:45 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kk big grin

Old Post May 25th, 2007 02:45 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Name: Shiro Tagachi

Race: Human/Envoy

Alliance: None

History: Shiro Tagachi, also known as Shiro the Betrayer, was the bodyguard of Emperor Angsiyan, the 27th Emperor of Cantha.

Shiro was a powerful Canthan champion in life. One day, he was told by a Fortune Teller that he was destined to greatness and that fortune will come his way. He ignored her words at first, but it was apparent they bothered him. As he walked away, he knocked a small bucket over by accident while pondering on her words, which spilled several gold coins.

He returned to the Fortune Teller later, and she told him the Emperor admires and trusts him, and would bestow a great honor upon him. Again, he dismissed her words, but Emperor Angsiyan appointed Shiro as his personal bodyguard soon after.

Convinced of the Fortune Teller's gifts, he returned to her to listen to more of her words. This time, however, she told him that the Emperor was planning to kill him. He did not believe her at first and struck her down in rage. With her dying breath, she told Shiro that the Emperor would attempt to kill him at the Harvest Ceremony in Kuan Jun Temple. She also told him that he would have to make a choice at the Temple: either Shiro or the Emperor would die ("Him or you").

At the Festival, the Emperor told the guards to allow his retinue and Shiro to enter with him into the Temple. This was unprecedented and against the Emperor's earlier instructions. The Guard Captain had to relent to the wishes of the Emperor, though he did so with hesitation. Shiro remembered the words of the Fortune Teller and suspected that the Emperor was setting a trap for him. Torn by conflicting thoughts, Shiro decided to kill the Emperor. Shiro came up behind the Emperor who bowed his head to pray for the blessings of Dwayna and killed him as well as the others with him.

The champions of Cantha who were present at the ceremony rushed to avenge their Emperor, but Shiro was without match in the use of the blade. The fight was entirely one-sided, and soon only two warriors remained to challenge Shiro; the Luxon champion Archemorus, and the Kurzick champion Viktor. Even they did not have the power to stop Shiro by themselves.

The tide of the battle was turned by the assassin Vizu who shadow stepped behind Shiro and, before Shiro even noticed it, crippled and disarmed him. The Kurzick and Luxon champions then attacked Shiro with his own blades— the very blades that slew the Emperor.

Overcome with pain, rage, and malice, Shiro let out a terrible cry that caused a Jade Wind to sweep across the lands of Cantha, petrifying the forest and turning the sea into pure jade. The three Heroes who bested Shiro also perished in the event. The Kuan Jun Temple itself did not survive the Jade Wind. Right before the Sea solidified around it, it sunk to the bottom in a huge whirlpool that has come to be known as the Unwaking Waters

Personality: In Japanese, the term Shiro refers to someone who is "overly stubborn, perversely unyielding, or intractable".

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 25th, 2007 02:55 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
So,

Me
Darth Extecute
Sparkly
Suvivor
Twilight
big grin

blink

I feel obligated to join stick out tongue I'll make a profile in a while..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post May 25th, 2007 07:47 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Re: Green Dragon Inn sign up/discussion

Name:
Alice Wonderland

Race:
Unknown [Born Human but unknown true race]

Alliance:
No alliance [See history]

History:
Alice Wonderland was previously a member of a shaman tribe that dedicated their life to nature. When she appeared to not be normal she was rejected by her tribe. Rejected and lonely she wandered the lands from continent to continent. Her good band with animals was far beyond natural but it was not until her 18th birthday she discovered her true powers. She had the ability to transform herself into any animal as well as the ability to talk to wild life animals. She is very untalented with her powers and it is often adapted after her mood.
A few weeks ago she faced a pack of bandits that robbed her of everything she got. Everything from money to clothes. Lonely, bare and injured she wandered the lands. Eventually she was discovered by a wanderer that had heart to provide her a robe and some scrap clothing. He had no female clothing but the robe and scraps would be enough to keep her warm as the current days were not very cold. They walked seperate ways again with Alice in great gratitude for the robe and scraps.
The fight against the bandits caused a major memoryloss of Alice and she was effected by a mental memory disorter.

Traveler or Resident:
Traveler

Personality:
Frustrated with her memoryloss causes moodswings that sometimes makes her unbarable for those that try to befriend her.

Appearance:

Other:
She has the power of animals. All her powers is uncontroled and undeveloped but she is learning.
- Animal transformation [Limits unknown]
- Animal communication [Any wildlife]
- Animal summoning [Limits unknown]

Old Post May 25th, 2007 08:41 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

When will this start of? smile

Old Post May 25th, 2007 11:58 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
blink

I feel obligated to join stick out tongue I'll make a profile in a while..
angel

I looove youuuu
Originally posted by Sparkly
When will this start of? smile
As soon as DE makes his profile

Old Post May 25th, 2007 11:59 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

angel

I looove youuuu As soon as DE makes his profile

Make him do it now

Old Post May 25th, 2007 12:02 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Leo Humf
Race: Elf
Alliance: RSA

History: Leo wandered the lands of Munera together with his band of men at his even younger years. He and his group was hired to do what they did best... cleansing... At first things worked the way they should, but by time he started loosing his men one after another.. Not even being close of being near to complete with the cleansing, only him and his best friend as well as final companion of the group was alive. It did not take long until true skills was shown and his friend got killed. Sole survivor of what was to cleanse the lands he wandered. He gave up the primary objective and had one sole goal: To take out the creature that killed his best friend.

Years passed, and by time he tracked down this foul beast and by time slayed it brutaly.. The fight was long and tense, but after several days of fighting and running, fighting and running, the beast gave in and lost its life.. Wounded and tired, blind and limp Leo made his way trough the lands and to the Green Dragon Inn, where he was taken care of..

Incapable of seeing, his magical powers guides his path and tells him what is happening around him.. People mock him, but he is far from weak.. He is currently located in the inn, and has been for many many years.. Trough his lifetime he has seen most things, and heard even more.. He loves to talk about stories and things that have happened to him or people he had known..

Traveler or Resident: Resident, Munera
Personality: Talkative, curious, incredibly smart and very helping..
Appearance:

Other: He is blind, but he got magical powers that allow him to control energy in a number of ways..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post May 25th, 2007 08:31 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

He is here eek!

Now do it

Old Post May 25th, 2007 09:32 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I made a new thread for it...

Old Post May 25th, 2007 10:08 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I made a new thread for it...

Someone got lazy with the introduction

Old Post May 25th, 2007 10:08 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 10:09 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Sparkly
Someone got lazy with the introduction
I wrote it once already.

Plus, I just finished a 12 paragraph analysis on a book ninja

*excuses excuses*

Old Post May 25th, 2007 10:10 PM