KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Heroes - Another Story(Character Creation Thread)

Heroes - Another Story(Character Creation Thread)
Started by: Miracle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Heroes - Another Story(Character Creation Thread)

Yes, I have permission by Ush so anyone trying to say it doesn't scram. Read the unhosted thread

Heroes - Another Story

As the event of Heroes takes place, this is set into an alternate universe in which all the characters don't exist. You must create your own, your special ability will be decided upon making a character, no calling of powers yet. No characters are godlike, even a character like Claire or Peter can be killed, just cut their heads off and you'll see. Characters that absorve powers(Peter Petrelli) will be extremely limited.

The villain will be similar to Sylar almost to the point of being identical. But there is also the option of your character being evil.

The villain is setting out to conquer the world and to do this he needs to acquire powers and gather followers into his cause. You are one of the "special" people, your choice will be to stop this villain in the name of justice and whatever, or join him for ultimate domination. An amount of storytelling will be needed as many of the characters will not know each other at the start of it and will probably live in different parts of the US, but don't limit yourselves to American or even Japanese chracters, you can make them from around the world. The story will advance through contribution though there is a general idea that must not be deviated by radical plot twists or subplots.

The rules are no godmodding, respect other people, etc. No major plot events without prior discussion with me.

Character sheet

Name:
Country of Origin:
Hometown:
Abilities: (Only one per character, empaths as Peter Petrelli can cause Godmodding and that would ruin the RP if everyone is an Empath, no empaths only one of them wil be and he will be an NPC controlled by me)
Bio:

Here's mine:

Name: Rory Camila James
Country of Origin: USA
Hometown: San Diego, California.
Abilities: Regeneration, minor telekinesis(atm she doesn't know it yet for sure that she's got it).
Bio: Rory was born in Hartford, her father had died in a car accident six months before she was born and her mother died at birth. Not having any known relatives, or at least so they said, she was put into adoption. She was adopted when she was one year old by a doctor and a school teacher. She has two other siblings, younger brother and sister. She discovered her regeneration while having a practice with her volleyball friends, she accidentaly fell over a wire that pierced her hand and when she got up and saw her hand after removing the wire, it suddenly healed by itself and closed the wound as if nothing happened. She decided to keep this to herself. She is at Highschool and is one of the cheerleaders as well as a star in the volleyball team.

NPC.-
Name: Sean Hamilton
Hometown: Orlando, Florida
Abilities: Empath
Bio: A computer programmer at a gaming software company, Sean is a little extroverted as oposed to most of his work friends who are more of a bunch of nerds. Sean is a lively guy though he takes things pretty seriously and often has trouble prioritizing. He has not discovered his power yet because he hasn't met anyone with powers but it's all about to change as he takes a flight over to California to take his well deserved vacations, and learn of the future that is awaiting him.

Alright guys create characters so we can start this off.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post May 25th, 2007 09:11 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Name: Alexander Rider
Country of Origin: America
Hometown: New York City
Abilities:Energy manipulation
-Concussion beams
-Energy blasts
-Force field
-Energy conversion
Bio: Alex is an 18 year old Mechanic he dropped out of school when his mom and dad died in a car crash so he can take care of his little sister Elena. He trys his best but it is hard for him to handle running a house and a job at the same time. When his siter gets time off from school Alex decides to take him and his sister to California to relax a bit and enjoy themselves.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 09:46 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Tokala Elsu
Country of Origin: born in America
Hometown: West Bend, Wisconsin
Abilities: Telekinetic
Bio: an native american who was born in a reserve but him and his family left at about 14 and moved to west bend he wasn't exactly happy about it but showed no resistance when he had gotten his power afew months ago

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 25th, 2007 10:56 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

So Sean is the bad guy?

Old Post May 25th, 2007 11:48 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Name: Khalon Az
Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Abilities: The ability to see in the future, also known as premonition, precognition, and foresight. Can only be used while sleeping at the moment.
Bio: He grew up in the "bad" neighborhood, so he got in a lot of fights, but he also had a lot of technology and was very interested in it. Through constant combat, he learned how to fight alright. Through the computer, he also learned a lot more. He discovered his power when he forsaw many disasters, such as 9/11, the large tsunami, Katrina, and some others. Through the passing years after the 2nd time, he kept on trying to figure out how to use it quickly and at will, but that just made him concentrate (like Hiro did in Heroes) too hard and get a headache. Life continues for him as normal, but with knowledge of the future that would cause global panics.

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 03:16 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Name: Vladimir Ustinov
Country of Origin: Russia
Hometown: Saint Petersburg, Northwestern Federal District
Abilities: Transformation into the personification of Earth, Wind, Water, or Fire.
Bio: Born into the family of an affluent Russian politician, Vladimir has lived a mostly pampered life. As with any teenager, though, the young Ustinov sometimes wished he would just "disappear." One time, when he was about to be busted by the police for possesion of an illegal drug, Vladimir simply turned into the wind and blew away. He has since discovered the rest of his powers and learned to keep them under his control.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 03:41 AM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Sean is not the bad guy. The bad guy will soon be discovered. I will post the story thread tomorrow so keep an eye smile and thank you guys for joining

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:26 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

May i join?

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:54 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

yes you may post up your character

Old Post May 26th, 2007 07:08 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name:Jenny Crawford
Country of Origin:U.S.A
Hometownmessedaginaw,MI
Abilities: Force
Bio:born into an family of five.her dad was an NBA player and her mom and doctor.At 8 she was sent to prep school where her powers became active by falling from an tree; inches away from the ground her body stopped due to an forcefield she had mistakenly placed around herself.
As with most if not all psych-powers she has yet to master it.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 08:37 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Name: Harlan Morales
Hometown: Chicago
Abilities Minor regeneration, Tell the future(I forgot the real name of that power)

Biography: Harlan grew up Chicago.His mother was a hotel worker and his father was a engineer. Since his parents didn't take time with him because they had to work he wanted to do something to fuel his wanting. He joined a gang called "G.Ds The Gangster Desicpals" He wasn't able to drop out until he messed around and got his a** whooped by his own members. Therefore he never went back to being in a gang. One day the G.Ds shot Harlan and at that point of time he found him self regenrating his bullet wounds. His other power he was able to see a another tragic attack come from the G.D again once they found out he was alive. This time he was able to get away.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 28th, 2007 04:00 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bizzy Bullet
Name: Harlan Morales
Hometown: Chicago
Abilities Minor regeneration, Tell the future(I forgot the real name of that power)

Biography: Harlan grew up Chicago.His mother was a hotel worker and his father was a engineer. Since his parents didn't take time with him because they had to work he wanted to do something to fuel his wanting. He joined a gang called "G.Ds The Gangster Desicpals" He wasn't able to drop out until he messed around and got his a** whooped by his own members. Therefore he never went back to being in a gang. One day the G.Ds shot Harlan and at that point of time he found him self regenrating his bullet wounds. His other power he was able to see a another tragic attack come from the G.D again once they found out he was alive. This time he was able to get away.

(please log in to view the image)
future telling is premonition [sp]

Old Post May 28th, 2007 04:23 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

oh ok thanks. It was hrad for me to think that up.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 04:24 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

yeah its fine

Old Post May 28th, 2007 04:26 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Hah dont know how long ill stay in this RP but i figure ill make a character.

Name: John Aoikaze

Country of Origin: Japan

Hometown: Kamikawa, Hokkaido, Japan

Abilities: Augmented Speed. (Speed in this sense not only means that he can run very fast, but his agility, acceleration, reaction time, dexterity and regeneration can also be sped up. I.E. Defying gravity by running up buildings, Punching or kicking 20-30 times in a second, instant 90 degree turns while sprinting, dodging some projectiles(maybe handgun bullets, but nothing the speed of something like a sniper rifle), reacting and thinking faster by increasing the speed of the electrical signals in his brain, accelerating to his top speed in an instant over a short distance(to create a sonic boom), stopping the flow of blood out of small to medium sized wounds faster then normal When he discovers more of what his powers effect then of course, like everyone else, he will get stronger.)

Bio: His family name means Blue Wind (i believe). John's Father is Japanese while his mother is African Amercian. Therefore he is Afro-Japanese. They met in Tokyo, Japan, then moved up to Kamikawa, Hokkaido. They got married there and had their first child John. Fourteen years after their first child they moved to the U.S.; Houston, Texas to be exact. Since John grew up in japan he is very skilled in the martial arts and knows how to wield many weapons. John has lived a pretty normal life, the only 2 traumatic experiences that he had in his life was moving away from Japan and when he discovered that he was special. One summer day ,in japan when John was 12, his father and his younger sister were both working on some of the shingles on the roof while john was helping his mother inside the house. His sister unfortunetaly slipped on one of the loose shingles and fell off the roof. John caught a glimpse of her while he was watching her fall, from inside the house. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as he attempted to save her. The next moment he appeared outside with his younger sister in his arms. His mother had not even seen him move but the front door was open as if he had ran outside. His life changed from that point on. He certiaintly isn't shy about using his powers though, as he is cocky and confindent; he also likes a challenge.

Should be fun. Now i just need to differentiate John from The Flash lol.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Last edited by The Force on May 28th, 2007 at 09:58 AM

Old Post May 28th, 2007 09:50 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Rayden Shiong
Country of Origin: United States
Hometown: San Fracisco, California
Abilities: Manipulation of Electric Current
Bio: Rayden lived an average life with both of his parents in Surberbial bliss. He got slightly above average grades in electronics and after gradutating from High School became an electrician apprentice. Rayden discovered his powers when he narrowly avoided being shocked to death while on the job. He has kept his powers under wraps since then.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 09:58 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Jenny

Attachment: meagan_good_150.jpg
This has been downloaded 96 time(s).

Old Post May 29th, 2007 04:23 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

I LOVE HEROS!! CAN I JOIN!!! big grin

Old Post May 29th, 2007 10:36 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

im sure she doesn't mind

Old Post May 29th, 2007 10:37 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

SWEETTTTTT

Name: Zake Scythe
Country of Origin: UK
hometown:Glastonburry
Abilities: umbrakinesis (manipulation os shadows to the extent he can creat them by forcing photons (light) from him.
Bio:Born and raised as an under privliged he lived in the spiritual town Glastonburry where as he aged he soon took intrest to the Tour... a lone tower that eminates with paranormal energy.
His father recently got a bonuse in his check and decided to send his son on holiday to the americas to visit the citys on the east coast such as boston and new york.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 10:42 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote