KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Inuyasha RP agian ? YES !!! AGIAN !!

Inuyasha RP agian ? YES !!! AGIAN !!
Started by: Matroshka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Smile Inuyasha RP agian ? YES !!! AGIAN !!

The Bone Eaters Well while Kagome is looking for him she gets pulled into the well by a youkai. When she finally gets back up she seems to be in a forest not Tokyo Japan. Kagome came across a tree with a young man about 16 yrs old with silver hair, dog ears and wearing a red kimono was pinned to a tree by an arrow.Kagome ends up in a village where she meets l"Lady Kaede" the younger sister of the priestes Kikyou.

When Kagome goes back to the forest Inuyasha is awake and the youkai is back.The youkai took the Shikon No Tama (shikon jewl: the jewl of 4 souls) Out of Kagomes body Inuyasha seems to want the jewl and acts evil at the time, Kaede puts a roasary around Inuyashas neck so whenever Kagome says "SIT" Inuyasha falls to the ground. On their journy Kagome gets bows and arrows, one time a bird took the Shikon Jewl and Kagome hits it with her arrow and brakes the jewl into pieces now Inuyasha, Kagome,Shippo,Sango,Miroku and Kirara must team up to find the jewl before Naraku or any other evil youkai find it.

Matroshka (Inuyasha)
Camille (Kagome)
Red Spartan (Sesshomaru)
Thunderfox (Naraku)
NBT (Miroku)
Genosis (Bankotsu)
Twilight Prince (Kohaku)
Wild Cherry (Ayame )

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:12 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Fianlly it begins.. when everyone posts haha

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:15 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

True dat gatta send out the PMs

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:19 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

A silver blur could be noted through the spaces between the densely populated forest of trees. The young wolf demoness ran swiftly and silently along the earthen ground, lean and limber; A sightly thing to behold. She took leaps over fallen trees, and balanced her center of gravity over narrow peaks as she approached her mountainous home. As she stopped suddenly, she let out a deep breath. Her eyes widened a something flashed before her in the sky. Like a small star falling...or something else.... The wolfess shook her head, and then turned back to her original focus. She had news to deliver. Two of her guardians met her at the entrance to her den.

" AYAME! Where have you been?!? "

Ayame took her human aspect and looked away for a moment. her turquoise green eyes scanned the space for anything unnatural, and her lips pursed a bit at the guards inquiries. Raising a n eyebrow, she pushed a piece of reddish brown hair behind a slightly pointed ear an smiled.

" Around. "

She paused then, and a serious look crossed her face.

" I need to speak to my father. I saw some demons..Some strange demons. And I caught the scent of, I don't believe it, but, it almost seemed like....- "

She stopped herself and took note of the guards sullen faces.

" Princess Ayame...We need to speak to you about something "

That day, she listened to how her pack, other than herself and a few others, had been massacred by the demons corrupted. She bit her lip, and forced tears back as they welled in her eyes, threatening to force through. Her father...was gone. Her sisters, brothers...all gone. Everything was just...gone. Shaking her head, the demoness took her wolf form and dashed off, her guardians calling out behind her, tried to to chase, but gave up soon after. She was a stronger demon, she excelled in her speed, strength, power. As the wolfess rain , one name hung on her lips. : Kouga .

A loud crack of thunder halted her. She had no idea how long or far she had run, or even where she was at the moment. She didn't even care. As the rain began to fall from the sky, like the tears that now stung her eyes, she took her human aspect and crawled into a small cave. she fell asleep to the rhythm of rain on the cave, and the word that repetitively fell through her thin, pink lips.

Kouga....Kouga..

Last edited by Cherrywild on Jun 25th, 2007 at 10:48 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:44 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( btw Inuyasha has already met everyone in his group)) Inuyasha sat down by a tree " owe !" He hit his neck " dam bugs ! all over these trees !!!!" He hit the tree with his claws and the tree split " Hah teach you bugs a thing or to >=D " He looked around " o great where did the others go !" He sighed and started to head toward where they last were. "have to freaking baby sit them in order to get somthing done !"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:07 PM
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

Kagome walked along the road with others,inuyasha far behind for a while. The others stade quite them self to,there was nothing to speak of. Kagome walked on and thought about the jewle,what if it had fallen in the wronge hands? would they all die?. SHe sighed and walked on where was inuyasha he had left the group once agen.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:12 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Sesshomaru stood at the edge of a calm brooke and stared out into the still waters at the reflection of himself. As he stood there a soldier from one of the nearby provinces approached him from behind. "Die.." Sesshomaru used his whip and cut the solider down without even turning around to face him. As the man's body fell, Jaken and Rin walked up. "Master Sesshomaru..." "Not now Rin, I am in no mood." With that ge jumped over the rivene and walked on.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:21 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You spelled again wrong. no expression

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:23 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

He sniffed his way to them "Hey whats the big idea leaving me !" Anime anger. A floke of birds flew out he looked back. Inuyasha's claws shining in the sun light. He stared into the forest. He saw two red eyes glow. He pulled out his sword " ALRIGHT SHOW YOUR SELF NOW !" He said. As he made a tight grip on his sword.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:26 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
You spelled again wrong. no expression
(( if you dont like her spelling then leave no one is asking you to stay here and make usless posts ))

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:27 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Originally posted by Matroshka
(( if you dont like her spelling then leave no one is asking you to stay here and make usless posts ))

He is only speaking the truth

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:32 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( i dont care dont mess with Camille my only warning now eaither stick to the story and post or leave. Im sorry if i sound mean but ya know what as long as i can understand it its fine by me now please stop cluttering the thread with OOC))

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:34 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

(( i dont care dont mess with Camille my only warning now eaither stick to the story and post or leave. Im sorry if i sound mean but ya know what as long as i can understand it its fine by me now please stop cluttering the thread with OOC))

I am only saying that if there is spell check use it. I got nothing wrong with Camille she seems nice.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:36 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

((she doesnt have to now no more OOC for a while ok ? ))

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:40 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ I think you should make a discussion thread. }

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:41 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( good idea this is now the discussion thread i will now make the RP thread , ALL THAT POSTED IN CHARACTER PLEASE COPY AND PASTE IT IN THE RP THREAD !! THANKYOU ))

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:45 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't understand why I just got my head bit off. I was just trying to help confused

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:49 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( well i thought you did that to start somthing , but yea like i said this is now a OOC thread >.> ))

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:51 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

edit

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 12:00 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

I JUST SAID THIS IS THE DISCUSSION THREAD THE RP THREAD IS UP !!! =3 lol edit xD

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 12:01 AM