KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Thriller Sign-in

Thriller Sign-in
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Thriller Sign-in

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Following approved:

Digimon, Thriller, Fox Demons Vs. Wolf Demons

The days have grown shorter and colder. Everyone could feel it. A cruise ship heads off from New York to sail to Britain. Along the way though something emerges out of the water; not the Kraken nor the Leviathan, but the Titantic. The ship that had fallen nearly 100 years ago has risen and forced the small cruise ship off course. The souls lost on the ship have emerged taking the people capture to use them as their new vessels. The dreaded "new" captain of the Titantic must be stopped if all is going to live.

No mere mortal can resist the RPG that is the Thriller! Muhahaha hahahaha!!

==Character Creator==
Name:
Bio:
Picture:

==My character==
Name: Michael Jackson
Bio: Michael is nothing more but an agent for the FBI trying to keep everything checked out. Jackson loves to go to the clubs to keep everything in check. After two years of doing nothing but dealing with criminals he decided it was time for him to take a vacation.
Picture: (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:30 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name:
Spencer Klear

Bio:
Spencer's life and upgrowth was that of any normal child. She had good times, and bad times. One was, a she calls it, A bad turned good. Her parents god divorced when she was 6 years old. Her father moved to London, where he was born, and her mother stayed in new York. Over the years, Spencer has flown back and forth to both cities, and stayed in both for long periods of time. Over and Over the same 11 hour flight, back and forth. This time, she wanted to try something different.

She had read about the small cruise liner in a newspaper ad. She showed it to her mother, who reluctantly agreed. When she called to confirm with her father he said it was an excellent idea. HEr parents were satisfied, and so was she. Who wouldn't want a luxury cruise from New York to London? No airline food, or long layovers...just a smmoth relaxing trip, so she thought...

Picture

Like this I guess angel

Attachment: sunny.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:11 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cool. We'll wait for 2 more or so m'kay

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:32 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Time Starts Moving [ F A S T E R ] Than I Can

M I K A E L V A L I S E

(please log in to view the image)

Male

Bio:

Do you wanna know?

Riddle me this;;
There are no parents. There is no plot. There is no future. There is only a boy. There is only this boy. There is a man of good years, standing in his prime. There is a haunting around him. No dreams lie in a mind long lost. He travels from London, from Transylvania. You don't know the stranger, but he knows you. What becomes of a stranger that becomes a friend? He becomes all the more unfamiliar to you...

Works as a model for Poison Pictures

Picture:

X X X

©2007; All Rights Reserved

Last edited by AngelxWings on Jul 3rd, 2007 at 11:57 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 11:44 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: Time Starts Moving [ F A S T E R ] Than I Can

Originally posted by K Tragedy
[center]Riddle me this;;
There are no parents. There is no plot. There is no future. There is only a boy. There is only this boy. There is a man of good years, standing in his prime. There is a haunting around him. No dreams lie in a mind long lost. He travels from London, from Transylvania. You don't know the stranger, but he knows you. What becomes of a stranger that becomes a friend? He becomes all the more unfamiliar to you...

blink blink blink blink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 11:48 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

[ Unfortuantely, I make my biographies as vague and confusing as possible. What fun is it to know about the character's background right away? None. ]

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 11:55 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Confusing is one thing but that's just creepy

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 12:43 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

K, Is your character single...?

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 12:53 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Creepy? Darling, you're making a HORROR RP. You oughta be prepared for creepy...

Isn't Mikael cute?! *Hugs him* He is actually. He models for my friend Code. These pictures are really old though and they're not Code's. I asked to use his but he was a prat so I had to use these old ones.

*Gasps* Shame on you for looking at such a gorgeous, beautiful... wonderful... sadistic... Okay, yeah, can't blame you. I'm not single either and I can't help falling for him.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 01:00 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

He is ^.~

And , oh yes, there I go angel

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 01:01 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Catches*

Ah... Infatuation... stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 01:06 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

A lovely thing it is

xD

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 01:08 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by ESB -1138
The days have grown shorter and colder. Everyone could feel it. A cruise ship heads off from New York to sail to Britain. Along the way though something emerges out of the water; not the Kraken nor the Leviathan, but the Titantic. The ship that had fallen nearly 100 years ago has risen and forced the small cruise ship off course. The souls lost on the ship have emerged taking the people capture to use them as their new vessels. The dreaded "new" captain of the Titantic must be stopped if all is going to live.

No mere mortal can resist the RPG that is the Thriller! Muhahaha hahahaha!!

==Character Creator==
Name:
Bio:
Picture:

==My character==
Name: Michael Jackson
Bio: Michael is nothing more but an agent for the FBI trying to keep everything checked out. Jackson loves to go to the clubs to keep everything in check. After two years of doing nothing but dealing with criminals he decided it was time for him to take a vacation.

And you said K's character was creepy. Let's hope none of those ghosts are little kids.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 01:23 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Menetnashté
And you said K's character was creepy. Let's hope none of those ghosts are little kids.
That made me smile a bit. smile

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 01:24 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by K Tragedy
Creepy? Darling, you're making a HORROR RP. You oughta be prepared for creepy...

Right and the horror comes from the ghosts not the characters. But hey, who am I to judge? Well the RPG is up now.

Originally posted by Menetnashté

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 02:04 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Thanos Yue
Bio: Not very talkitive but is nosy... he works as a Stunt man and isn't afraid to do..... rather stupid things

Thriller...

sorry i like the song

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 02:29 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

In case you haven't noticed TF, that was the basis to this entire RPG. That and Ghosts, Is it Scary, and a few others.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 02:31 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i know sorry for stating i like the song then i'll keep my opinions to my self.....

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 02:34 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Right and the horror comes from the ghosts not the characters. But hey, who am I to judge? Well the RPG is up now.

Well that's...disturbing to say the least.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:05 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

[ My interest is slipping...

Makes me doubt KMC all the more. It's a shame when ideas for a decent Roleplay are put to waste so early in the making.

I'll stick around for a bit more. Hopefully that time will convince me otherwise. ]

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:35 AM