KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fox demons Vs Wolf Demons rp.

Fox demons Vs Wolf Demons rp.
Started by: Wolf_Girl15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Fox demons Vs Wolf Demons rp.

Okay yall, I am starting this off

~Champion is walking down a crowded road, her clothing is baggy and torn, her hair is a mess, her ears and tail are filthy, only the faint tinge of white show her to be who she really is, she walks around, looking around for some food~

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:48 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Kairi entered the fray of the downtown streets, her hair rustling slightly in the wind. She was perturbed at being thrown out of the royal household at the moment, especially for something that was entirely not her fault. The new royal family were a load of assholes, she'd decided. She wondered whether her life would pick up soon, but in the end, she was happy not to have been put to death for the incident. She smiled, feeling the warmth of the sun beating down upon her. She'd always loved playing in the sunlight as a younger child, and now that she was older, she rather enjoyed days like this when there was nothing else to do but sit in the sun's warmth or wander the streets of the town.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:49 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Aegis stood at the end of a very crowded road watching a female that looked as if she had never seen a good home. Walking up closer to her he could tell she wasn't going to trust him so he tried to be as polite as possible. "Miss, if you need anything I will happy to assist you."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:49 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

(Im asuming you mean the princess) ~She looks at him, jumping slightly, realizing she cant be reconized as the princess, because of her outfit~ I only need some food...I havent eaten all day ~she looks up some, knowing its a bit after noon, looking back to him, her accent is the one the princess was required to learn, so she sounded different than th peasants~

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:55 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Since he had only been a soldier for most of his life he had never met the princess. The accent threw him off at first but he just believed her to be foreign. He took a large bag of currency from his pocket and placed it into her hand. "There you are Miss."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:00 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
(Im asuming you mean the princess) ~She looks at him, jumping slightly, realizing she cant be reconized as the princess, because of her outfit~ I only need some food...I havent eaten all day ~she looks up some, knowing its a bit after noon, looking back to him, her accent is the one the princess was required to learn, so she sounded different than th peasants~

<<he did, it was posted right as mine was...>>

Kairi walked into the far reaches of the alley she'd spent the night in, making herself pick up the sword and knife she had managed to bring out of the household upon her banishment. Looking only at what she was doing, she muttered to herself. "Champion, wherever you are... I've gotta find you. We're gonna take back the throne... And then... They'll be sorry..." She smiled at the thought, then headed out into the open air again. Walking over to a distant corner of a building, she leapt to the top, then wandered over to a small overhanging curtainlike umbrella, hanging over it by her feet as she pilfered a bit of food from the cart below, never noticed by the man running it. She pulled herself up, then walked to the center of the roof, sitting down to eat the spoils of her morning "adventure."

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:04 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

A near invisible black smudge loomed among the trees just outside the kingdom of the Fox demons. A set of soft silver eyes shone deeply from her hideout. As she eyed the inhabitants, the wolfess withdrew a short, surprised breath. Her body tensed, and her tail raised. She eyed the female, coat dirtied and fur rustled. Only bits of white fur could show through. Other's might over look her as a coming street beggar...but Sky new. The wolf nodded, and wheeled about, running quickly through the forest and out of the kingdom.

The wolf was quite a decent specimen. her coat was an even, ivory black, her eyes a sullen silver. Her body was long, and lean, and her thighs and calves gave way to broad, sturdy paws. Her shoulders where even and squared, and her body aligned well to them , withholding a low center of gravity. All this led to her face. A long, thin face with a sleek look to it. At a first glance,one would only be able to make out a single feature - her eyes. A set of sparkling silver stars amidst a dark, velvet sky.

As she arrived back at the kingdom, the wolfess was greeted by two little ones, both about two years of age, and thrilled to see her. As she took her human aspect ( aside from a black tail and matching ears ) she couldn't help but smile. She lifted both up, and began walking. these two little one's where her responsibility. Following the prince, they were both heirs to the thrown. Currently no princess resided. The two were twins. A boy and a girl, Kota and Kelise. Sky brought them up to their rooms, and put them both in for a nap before leaving and venturing into the city.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:12 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Originally posted by Red Spartan
Since he had only been a soldier for most of his life he had never met the princess. The accent threw him off at first but he just believed her to be foreign. He took a large bag of currency from his pocket and placed it into her hand. "There you are Miss."
~She looks up at him, then down to the money in her hand~ Thank you, sir. ~She paused between you and sir, not used to saying it to anyone.~

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:28 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"It is my pleasure Ma'am. You don't have to call me sir, I'm just a soldier. You can call me Aegis.. as for my real name, no one has any clue." He smiled knowing that he had at least helped one person.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:29 PM
Lt_Champion

~Smiles some, holding the bag~ I heard the soldiers were mean.... but you dont seem mean

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:34 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Oh I could never be mean to such a beautiful specimen as yourself." He smiled to himself slightly just as he realized what he had said.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:40 PM
Lt_Champion

~Blushes faintly~ Do you know a good place to bathe.... where no one will see?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:44 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Hmmm." Aegis thought for a moment before an idea came to him. "My house will be private because no one is brave enough to break in their and you won't have to worry about me. My shift won't be over for a few hours." He found the single key to his house and handed it to her. "I trust you won't take anything."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:48 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Walking off toward the edge of the roof, Kairi tossed away the last apple core from her morning meal, clocking some poor unsuspecting oaf below in the head with it as she continued on her way, leaping over to the next roof. If there was on thing she was proud of, it was the fact she could leap higher and farther than any other Fox Demon she'd ever met before. Turning a frontflip in midair, she landed gracefully on her feet right on the next roof, her blue eyes shining in pride as she looked around, almost unseen by anyone else, and not paid any attention to by anyone who had seen her. Kairi had spent years sneaking out into town to leap the rooftops as a younger girl, and now that she was basically forced to in order to remain unseen by anyone, she was grateful to herself for all the years of practice. Her sword was lighter than most, making the leaps far easier to land with it strapped to her back. And the knife itself didn't weigh anything at all, so keeping it hidden in the back of her belt didn't weigh her down even in the slightest. She continued across the rooftops, eventually landing upon the roof to a rather condemnable looking place. It hadn't been occupied for years, of that she knew. She wlked over to a hole in the roof and dropped down inside, taking refuge in a corner until she could think of a plan to find Champion.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:51 PM
Lt_Champion

~she takes the key~ Where would you like me to leave this when I am done?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:51 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"There will be a small pot outside of the door, just put it under it and it should be fine." He smiled at her.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:53 PM
Lt_Champion

~She smiles, here yees showing the hint of joy she felt as a princess~ One last thing, where is your house?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:57 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

"Let's see..." She combed over everything she'd known about her friend for the last few years before the incident. "If I were Champion... I would probably hide..." A moment passes and she sulks for a bit. "Somewhere like this. But this is the only place in town this out-of-the-way... so... now what?" She stood and stretched, her legs feeling a bit sore from all the movement. Her stomach rumbled a bit, as well. Her breakfast had been light, and it would not sustain her for the entirety of the day, especially if she continued on in this manner. She rubbed her eyes, then walked over to the doorway. She knew of a nearby food cart she could pillage from if she played her cards right.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:59 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
~She smiles, here yees showing the hint of joy she felt as a princess~ One last thing, where is your house?

Aegis pulled out a small town map from his pocket that looked like it hadn't been used in years. "I have the town memerized so you can keep the map." He takes a small pen and marks the spot where they are standing and where his house is located. "Here you are Miss."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 07:04 PM
Lt_Champion

~She takes it, smiling again~ Thank you so much. Someday I will repay you ~She takes off to his place, wanting to be clean for the first time in a long time~

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 07:06 PM