KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Earth-Last Stand Sign Up and Discussion.

Earth-Last Stand Sign Up and Discussion.
Started by: Red Spartan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Earth-Last Stand Sign Up and Discussion.

Earth: The last stand

I'ts the year 2387 and a time of peace has fallen upon the galaxy. Many alien races live on Earth in harmony with the human but no one dares rise up or try to change the world order due to the human's large military, ranging in the millions. Just as things looked like all they were going to was get better, the unthinkable happened when a human freighter ship was lost in space. Four months later everyone is relieved to hear that it has returned to known space and is heading for Earth. When human authorities hail the ship and get no response they send a team in to find out just what happened. When they reemerged from the ship they were completely mutated into a human zombie-like creatures (Flood). Within two weeks most of the Northen half of America had been completely over-whelmed and many reports of the Flood spreading to southern America were being made.

Name:
Weight:
Height:
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Description:
Equipment: (You can have blades if you want but you won't last very long)
Reason for trying to survive:

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:50 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

The flood?

Lolz.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:58 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Whoops. That was meant as a basis so you could get a better feel as to how the creatures spread. It's nearly the same concept.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:01 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I understand what your trying to say. A parasite, sorta.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:07 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Yes, in a way but instead they are little thre legged creatures that crawl in through the mouth and take over the brain. I made it like that so that you can't just kill the infected you gotta blow the head to pieces or the parasite will follow you haha.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:10 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Name: Tim McClain
race: White
Weight: 180 lb
height: 6'0
Appearance:Picture
Dislikes: Fighting, exorcising
Strengths: Intelligence
Weaknesses: he's weak, he's a gutless coward
Fears: death
Description: He's a coward and has been most of his life, never needing to actually fight, and always fearing he'd eventually have to, to back up his mouth, about all he has going for him in the long run is his intelligence, and that's the only reason he's lasted as long as he has.
Occupation: Bag Boy at Mega WalMart (Super walmart of the future!)
Equipment: M16 rifle
reason for trying to survive: Doesn't want to die

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:13 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: John Arkane
Race: White
Weight: 210lbs
Height: 6'2"
Appearance: Pic
Dislikes: annoyances, hippies, protestors, cold
Strengths: He is strong
Weaknesses: Doesn't think before he acts
Fears: Seeing his loved ones die
Description: All of his life John wanted to be a soldier but before he could enlist, news of the lander carrying "first alien life" was reported and his sister took him to the area. He acts when he has to and can't leave a survivor behind.
Equipment: Small Glock, and M16 (finds after innicial infection)
Reason for trying to survive: Staying alive

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:22 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

If no one else signs up by tomorrow then I will start the RP up

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:58 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Humans only?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 08:44 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I'm kinda reconsidering letting people be an alien race.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 08:59 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Either way is fine with me, but I think it might be a bit more inviting if there's access to the ailien races too.. Of course, you can add the rule as sworn human allegiance..

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:00 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Human allegiance? There is no more order haha.

I've decided that people can be another race but no overdoing it and making them unstopable.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:03 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Simply, no powers other than possible balanced racials? Sounds pretty fair if you ask me..

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:13 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Powers can be like enhanced strength or speed or things like that but nothing like "invulnerable to infection" or abilities to stop the infection from spreading.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:32 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Something balanced, in brief..

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:43 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Well alien races will be considered by me IF they are balanced, if not then i will reject the profile

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:47 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

New Record! Died in one day!

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 06:42 PM
Damien_Toishi
Avian Assassin

Name: Mason Cole Saxon
Race: human
Weight: 173
Height:6'2"
Appearance: blonde hair and brown eyes, think john simm
Dislikes: other people, the drumming in his head
Strengths: his brilliant and a fast thinker
Weaknesses: he's insane
Fears: dying and the drums
Description: all he wants to do is stop the drumming in his head
Equipment: two handguns, dragonov sniper, and a colt SAA
Reason for trying to survive: to find a way to evolve

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 07:20 PM
Damien_Toishi is currently offline Click here to Send Damien_Toishi a Private Message Find more posts by Damien_Toishi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

nice i like the profile. "To find a way to evolve" that makes you sound like that guy thats turns into one of them stick out tongue

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 07:23 PM
Damien_Toishi
Avian Assassin

Thank you that part took me awile he is trying to become even greater than them but still parasitic

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 11:47 PM
Damien_Toishi is currently offline Click here to Send Damien_Toishi a Private Message Find more posts by Damien_Toishi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote