KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Digimon Rp(character And Info)

Digimon Rp(character And Info)
Started by: Genosis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Genosis

Digimon Rp(character And Info)

OK sorry but this shall be long but its need to know info.

First off is an explanation. We are all humans who, by some unknown forces, gain digivices and can now Digivolve ourselves. This is almost like a combination of Season 4 and 5. However, the difference is, is that we can use attacks even in human form. Also you make up your own digimon forms from adult to Ultimate, however, you must choose your Mega form from a list of premade ones. This will all get complicated as heck but please bare with me on how it all goes.

Table of Contents:
Levels of Digimon
1 Digi-Types
2 Digi-Codes
3 Elements
4 Digivolutions
5 Special Attacks
6 Status Effects
7 Stat Tables
Character Sheets

1 Levels of Digimon:
In the past there were only several Levels of Digimon; Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, and Mega. In the recent Digimon installment it has been changed to Child, Adult, Perfect, and Ultimate. I have done a bit of tweaking myself in this and added an entirely new yet familiar level. So instead of the original 4 levels(excluding intraining/baby) there are now 5; Child, Adult, Perfect, Ultimate, Mega.

2 Digi-types:
If you notice some of these types are used on Yu-Gi-Oh but I said screw it and used them anyway. Here is what I have compiled in as Digi-Types or basically saying that Greymon is a Dinosaur type and Angemon is an Angel type. A digimon can have up to 2 types.
Pyro
Tundra
Thunder
Fish
Aqua
Serpent
Dragon
Ghost
Spellcaster
Devil
Angel
Fairy
Fiend
Beast
Winged Beast
Beast Warrior
Undead
Dinosaur
Insect
Plant
Rock
Reptile
Warrior
Machine
Divine___

3 Digi-Codes:
The Digi-Code is something that has already been around to identify a digimon. There are only three of them; Virus, Data, and Vaccine. Virus types are usually the enemy, while Data are neutral, and Vaccine are the good guys. However, there have been some nasty digimon in the past that were Vaccine and Data types who were aggressive against those who were good.

4 Elements:
As from Digi-types, I took some elements from the Pokemon franchise and also added several of my own design. The element of an attack and the element of a digimon can help sway the battle in either favor or disadvantage towards a player so make sure you understand the elements of a digimon before doing battle. The following are the elements in the digimon RP.
Fire
Ice
Wind
Lightning
Earth(Rock/Ground)
Water
Holy
Light
Unholy
Darkness
Sound
Nature
Dragon
Bug
Psychic
Energy
Ghost
Poison
Flying
Fighting
Divine
Non-Elemental
Sound

5 Digivolutions:
While playing Digimon RP you will be able to digivolve as soon as you hit the proper level. The following will show what level you can digivolve and the name of the digivolution sequence(like for Season one it was called Warp Digivolve to become Mega's and in Season 3 it was called Matrix Digivolution to go to the Ultimate Level).
Digivolution; Child to Adult(must be lvl. 5)
Upgrade Digivolution: Adult to Perfect(must be lvl. 15)
Hyper Digivolution: Perfect to Ultimate(must be lvl. 30)
Prophetic Digivolution: Child to Mega(must be lvl. 50)

6 Special Attacks:
In this RP you all start with 2 attacks of your choosing. As you gain level you will be allowed more. In all your only allowed 6 Special Attacks. The following is to show how you are to set up your attacks.
First is that both your attacks must make a total of 110 attack power(so you can make one do 50 and another do 60). Also, your attacks can do extra damage, however, you must raise your SP stat to do so(2 SP points=+5 Special Attack Damage).
Secondly is on what lvl. on your digimons level you can gain more attacks. This is shown by the following;
Child: lvl.1(2), lvl.5(+2), lvl.20(+2)
Adult: lvl.5(2), lvl.20(+2), lvl.40(+2)
Perfect: lvl.15(3), lvl. 55(+3)
Ultimate: lvl. 30(3), lvl. 60(+3)
Mega: lvl. 50(3), lvl. 75(+2), lvl. 100(+1)

7 Status Effects
Poisoned-Take 10 dmg for every attack and 5 for every special
Paralyzed-Can attack every other turn(DEF/SPD halfed)
Fear-Scared to attack(ATK/GRD halved, EVD doubled)
Petrifyd-Turned to stone, cant attack, if attack automatic Dead
Frozen-Turned to ice, cant attack
Burned-Take 20 dmg for every attack and 10 for every special
Sleep-heal 10 HP every turn, awoken if attacked
Deaf-Unable to DNA digivolve
Blind-EVD dropped to zero
Mind Control-Attack allies and self
Cursed-Unable to attack
Affection-Falls in love with enemy of opposite sex(attacks all who attacks the one the person is in love with)
Binded-Unable to move for 2 to 10 turns
Sealed-Unable to use Special Attacks
Dead-0 HP
Beserk-Out of control. Attack everyone(ATK Doubled/GRD and EVD halved)
Confused-May hurt self, allies, or the enemy.

8 Stat Tables
These are the Stats that appear on the character sheet and the meaning for them. I tried the best I could in explaning them and if you have anymore problems understanding please contact me.

HP(Health Points)-means the amount of health one has. When reaches zero, u become dead till someone revives you.

CHA(Charisma)-This adds more HP to yourself. For every one point on CHA adds another 5 HP.

STR(Strength)-This is how strong you are. For every two points adds one point to your ATK.

SPD(Speed)-This is how fast you are. The character with the highest goes first in battle. Also, for every two points adds one point to EVD.

DEF(Deffence)-This is how tough you are. For every two points add one point to your GRD.

SP(Special)-This is for your Special Attack. For every two SP add five points of extra dmg to your Special Attacks.

SPDEF(Special Deffence)-This is how resistant you are against other elements. For every one point add two points to any element in your element resist.

Lvl(Exp Level)-This is your person lvl. of experience
EXP(Experience)-This is the experience you have gained
ATK(Attack)-your Physical Attacks
GRD(Guard)-your Guard or Block
EVD(Evade)-Your Dodging capabilities
dmg(Damage)
ER(Element Resist)
SPATK(Special Attack)-your Special Attack

***NOTE***You have 100 attribute points. You may only use them on STR,SPD, DEF, SP, SPDEF, and CHA.

***SECOND NOTE***We all start on lvl.1 with 0 EXP with 100 exp to next lvl. Also if you need any help with your character sheet, just look at mine and I think you should have a good idea from there. If not then just ask me.

Character Sheet

Name
Height
Weight
Appearence
Special Attacks
HP
STR
SPD
DEF
SP
SPDEF
CHA
ATK
GRD
EVD
Element:
ER:
Lvl.
EXP.
Exp to Next.
Digivolution Chart:

***QUICK TIP***Best to create all your Digimons forms before you start...even tho it will take you awhile...still best be prepared and ready for anything.

Adult/Perfect/Ultimate/Mega
Name
Digi-Type
Digi-Code
Element
Height
Weight
Appearence
HP
STR
SPD
CHA
DEF
SP
SPDEF
ATK
GRD
EVD
Lvl.
Exp.
Exp to Next.
Special Attacks
ER.

DNA Digivolution Sheet
Now the first thing about DNA Digivolution is that you can only do it on Adult, Perfect, Ultimate, and Mega levels. You can only DNA DIGI. once(this means no DNA DIGI two people, then a serperate two DNA DIGI, then those two fused digimon DNA with eachother).The following is the character sheet for this.

Character Name 1
Character Name 2
DNA Name
Level
Digi-Type
Digi-Code
Element
Height
Weight
Appearence
HP
STR
SPD
CHA
DEF
SP
SPDEF
ATK
GRD
EVD
ER
Lvl.
Exp.
Exp to next.
Special Attacks
Digivolution Chart

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 08:25 AM
Genosis is currently offline Click here to Send Genosis a Private Message Find more posts by Genosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosis

Name:Elijah
Height:6'1
Weight:210 lbs.
Element: Darkness
Appearence: Black Leather Trench Coat/ Black Leather finger-less gloves with spiked knuckles/black biker boots with three, six inch spikes at toes/black and red bondage pants/ black shirt with words in red, "Dethklok"/ Green eyes/Red go-tee/Red hiar thats spiked with black tips/ 5 piercings in each ear, 2 in eyebrows, and snake bites/A large sword(like Ichigos off of Bleach)/glasses with transition lenses/
Lvl.1
EXP.0
Exp to Next. 100
HP:125
STR: 20
SPD: 30
DEF: 10
SP: 10
SPDEF: 25
CHA:5
ATK:10
GRD:5
EVD:15

Special Attacks:
Chaos Sphere(50 DMG+25)
Chaos Cutter(60 DMG+25)

Digivolution Chart:
Adult:Blademon
Perfect:Quantumblademon
Ultimate:Titaniumblademon
Mega:Elijahmon
Perfect: Skullblademon
Ultimate: Blackblademon
Mega: Azrealmon

Element Resist:
Dark-Asorb
Fire-10
Ice-10
Wind-10
Lightning-10
Nature-10

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 08:39 AM
Genosis is currently offline Click here to Send Genosis a Private Message Find more posts by Genosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

You dont have permission.. You applied for it, but you haven't recieved it.. You'd need at least 6 interested people in the idea thread, and then the approval of Ushgarak in the same thread with a post related to your RP before you've permission to start it..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 11:08 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
You dont have permission.. You applied for it, but you haven't recieved it.. You'd need at least 6 interested people in the idea thread, and then the approval of Ushgarak in the same thread with a post related to your RP before you've permission to start it..

Strike that.. A simple missunderstanding and I apologize.. Forgive my hasty judging..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 11:41 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosis

Its alright. Its my first time making one so its my fault...well I just hope this RP can get lifted off the ground

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 11:55 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You make your own monster? eek!

Can you explain all the shortenings? embarrasment I have never played Digimon or watched the show before stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 12:05 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosis

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZOZVfxkAxM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZOZVfxkAxM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SoLgFkmlORs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SoLgFkmlORs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FJhWzd9E7k4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FJhWzd9E7k4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 01:17 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Can SOMEONE please explain the following shortenings?

HP
STR
SPD
DEF
SP
SPDEF
CHA
ATK
GRD
EVD
ER

Please smile

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 11:32 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Can SOMEONE please explain the following shortenings?

HP
STR
SPD
DEF
SP
SPDEF
CHA
ATK
GRD
EVD
ER

Please smile

I believe that is my cue...

HP(Health Points)-means the amount of health one has. When reaches zero, u become dead till someone revives you.

CHA(Charisma)-This adds more HP to yourself. For every one point on CHA adds another 5 HP.

STR(Strength)-This is how strong you are. For every two points adds one point to your ATK.

SPD(Speed)-This is how fast you are. The character with the highest goes first in battle. Also, for every two points adds one point to EVD.

DEF(Defence)-This is how tough you are. For every two points add one point to your GRD.

SP(Special)-This is for your Special Attack. For every two SP add five points of extra dmg to your Special Attacks.

SPDEF(Special Defence)-This is how resistant you are against other elements. For every one point add two points to any element in your element resist.

Lvl(Exp Level)-This is your person lvl. of experience
EXP(Experience)-This is the experience you have gained
ATK(Attack)-your Physical Attacks
GRD(Guard)-your Guard or Block
EVD(Evade)-Your Dodging capabilities
dmg(Damage)
ER(Element Resist)
SPATK(Special Attack)-your Special Attack

well, I said I'd join, but I think it'll be a few days before I get all the rules down in my memory... I'll save them, read them a few times, then make my character sheet, savvy?

oh, and Cowgirl? if you need any help, lemme know. I'll do what I can, but I'm afraid after Season 2 of the television series I can't supply any original series-based information to anyone... I'm actually a little sketchy on Season 1 as it's been so long... (I have Season 2 on DVD, so I'm good with it...)

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:49 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

gha, nvm... i just spent nearly two hours trying to understand all the special stats and such that go into creating a character! it's too bloody complicated for me...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 07:30 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Tell me about it

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 07:40 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

if it weren't for all the added stuff, it would work, though... i think, though that the change in statistics like strength and such, as well as experience levels and etc... is a bit too much for an RP... maybe if the characters had some standard sheets, i could join, but for now... I'm WAY too lost...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 08:02 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

The numbers is better looking for penn and dices smile

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 08:02 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

right-o, it is...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 08:03 PM
Genosis

Sorry for being gone for so long...dumb idiots of ppl who live in this world...but I did look back on it and have read what you have all wrote....I do agree now...I apologize for this entire mix up....there for it shall be put like this...

with stats...
Dont worry about HP/MP/STR/DEF/etc.

Dont even worry about levels....I shall que in when you gain ur next level of evolution...deal?just put name, age, gender, element, evolutions, attacks, height, weight, etc. forget about the complicated stuff....I do apologize for all this complication...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 09:39 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

no prob... C. C. Cowgirl is away for a while, but I'll make a charry within the hour.

Name: Yuffie Edinboro
Element: Light/ Holy
Evolutions: Gatomon, Angewomon, Peorimon (custom, see attachment)
Attacks: (Gatomon) Lightning Claw, (Angewomon) Celestial Arrow, (Peorimon) Heaven's Reign
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 137 Lbs.
Appearance:

Yuffie

Gatomon

Angewomon

Peorimon

Last edited by iKinneas on Aug 1st, 2007 at 10:20 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 10:18 PM
Genosis

Name: Elijah Arnold
Element: Dark
Evolutions: Blademon/Quantum Blademon/Emperor Blademon/Elijahmon
Attacks: Elijah(Chaos Sphere), Blademon(X Blade), QuantumBlademon(Blade Beam), Emperor Blademon(Aurian Blades), Elijahmon(Wrath of Heaven/Superior Barrier)
Height: 6'1
Weight: 200 lbs.
Appearance: Elijah is the gothic type.
blademon looks like a human/dinosaur/dragon that has horns and two large cresent blades/one on each arm.
Quantum Blademon looks like a Cybernetic Dinosaur version of Blademon with metal like wings and a large cannon in the middle of his back and a long tail with an axe head at the tip.
Emperor Blademon looks almost like Shining Greymon from Season 5 with two swords each with two blades at each end and an asortment of hidden blades around his body armor.
Elijahmon is a Prophetic Digimon that wears a golden robe and wields a golden staff.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 10:51 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by JaccTheRipper
no prob... C. C. Cowgirl is away for a while, but I'll make a charry within the hour.

Name: Yuffie Edinboro
Element: Light/ Holy
Evolutions: Gatomon, Angewomon, Peorimon (custom, see attachment)
Attacks: (Gatomon) Lightning Claw, (Angewomon) Celestial Arrow, (Peorimon) Heaven's Reign
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 137 Lbs.
Appearance:

Yuffie

Gatomon

Angewomon

Peorimon

character edit, i forgot to give Yuffie a move as herself...

Attacks: (Yuffie) Powerhouse Kick

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 02:07 PM