KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Live Or Die Sign-Up Thread

Live Or Die Sign-Up Thread
Started by: JaccTheRipper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Live Or Die Sign-Up Thread

quote:
Originally posted by JaccTheRipper

Live Or Die

In the town of Cedarbrook Pines, there is an old mansion, once owned by a wealthy family. Mysteriously, however, children who would play nearby would disappear. The mansion was eventually abandoned, and the children's deaths were left unsolved.

2012, AD

A group of college students get an invitation to the filming of a new horror film nearby. The location: an allegedly haunted old mansion in nearby Cedarbrook Pines. Upon their arrival, they notice that there is no film equipment, nor are there any signs that there ever were. The students fall unconscious, awaking within the mansion itself with only a single note of explanation:

"You are locked inside the mansion. Your only hope of getting out alive is to solve the mystery of the missing children, and put their spirits to rest."

it's kinda a resident evil style plotline. the children, former residents, and animals that once inhabited the mansion will be the main threats, back as zombies. and as for the characters themselves, i was thinking college freshman or sophomores at the oldest...

anyone?

okay, we have me, A Dose Of Vraya, muck101, She Seduced, Wild-Cherry, Menetnashté, and Matroshka.

okay, character sheet... here we go... you'll need the following, and anything else you think we should know. smile

Name:
Age: (remember, they're college freshmen and sophomores)
Appearance: (I'd prefer pics, but if you'd rather type this up, please at least grant us the privilege of having a detailed description of your charry.)
College Year: (so we know where you fit in. can add their degree if you choose, but it won't affect the story one bit...)

I'd say weapons, but I know as soon as I do, I'll get some gung-ho idiot with the Shooter's Bible in front of them listing half the guns known to mankind, so... let's not worry about that for now... I REPEAT NO WEAPONS FOR NOW unless it's a KNIFE.

otherwise, have fun. smile

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:05 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Name: Jacc Blayre Donovan
Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)
the one on the right, (aka Leon from RE4)...

College Year: Freshman

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:27 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( lol you love RE4 too ^-^ i like HUNK !!! =D ))
Name: Rand S
Appearance:
College Year: Fresh meat err freshman ^^"
weapon: Just a folding blade ( and if i was ganna have a weapon like gun wise it would be a MK 23 with no extra clips)

Attachment: 4.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Last edited by Matr0shka on Aug 24th, 2007 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:40 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Matroshka
(( lol you love RE4 too ^-^ i like HUNK !!! =D ))
Name: Rand S
Appearance:
College Year: Fresh meat err freshman ^^"
weapon: Just a folding blade ( and if i was ganna have a weapon like gun wise it would be a MK 23 with no extra clips)

joining yours momentarily, too... smile

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:45 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Did u PM the peps that agreed to join ? thats what i do

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 01:03 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I might join

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 01:14 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Name: Aaron Declinte (De-clint-ay)
Sport: Golf
Weapon: none
Appearence:

Attachment: derek-dunfee[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Last edited by android217 on Aug 25th, 2007 at 01:45 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 01:39 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

I think the story line looks really good ^-^

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 12:13 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by Matroshka
Did u PM the peps that agreed to join ? thats what i do

no, but I think I plan to right now, matter of fact... I do have nothing else to do at the moment...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 08:35 PM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Name: Thomas Kelsey
Appearance: (sorry, I'm not a pic. type. ) Brown, short spiked hair. 5'10" slim body, blue eyes.

I got everything!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 09:17 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name: Spencer Emitts
Appearance:

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 09:42 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Name: Eric Slosky
Appearance:
(I was about to put Christopher Walken, lawl)
College year: (I guess I'll go with the trend) Freshman

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 10:31 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

the RP thread is now up and running. everyone feel free to begin when it is convenient. smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 12:09 AM
SpadeKing

Name: adam wells
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
its not LT
College Year: Sophmore
weapons: his hands no expression
sport: Football

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 01:38 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by SpadeKing
Name: adam wells
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
its not LT
College Year: Sophmore
weapons: his hands no expression
sport: Football

Should've gone with Mike Vick big grin

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 01:45 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I would be in jail for the entire rp no expression

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 01:46 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by SpadeKing
I would be in jail for the entire rp no expression

You'd get out at the end and get drafted, then take all your new killer dogs and come save the day.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 01:48 AM
SpadeKing

maybe the police would follow us to the mansion no expression

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 01:53 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

they could

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 02:44 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

I don't recall if I said it or not, but I have nothing better to do than post it, so....

THE RP THREAD IS NOW OPEN!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 10:36 PM