KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo: Seige of Yankee Station sign-up

Halo: Seige of Yankee Station sign-up
Started by: archangel01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

Halo: Seige of Yankee Station sign-up

Having been unsuccessful in drumming up interest in the Hosted area, I am moving my RPG into the Unhosted section. Myself and SilentWolf as well as C.C.Cowgirl will be the admins...assuming those two want the job, if not I will find others.

More details forthcoming when I have time to retype the rules and background. As of now however my Spartan limit has been reached, that means NO MORE SPARTAN characters are allowed.

You MAY play as:
1. Covenant Elite with Grunt/Jackal squad
2. UNSC Marine
3. Resistance fighters

We need covenant characters, so if you play an elite...we need you.

The setting is the evacuated city of Boston, and focuses on a small ONI research outpost called Yankee Station located in Cambridge. Time is between the ending of Halo 2 and the beginning of Halo 3.
Like i said..more details forthcoming.

"Ask not what the UNSC can do for you, but what you can do for the UNSC."

- unknown UNSC Recruiter paraphrasing a famous quote from the 20th century during a High School presentation.-

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 12:10 PM
archangel01 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel01 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

roll eyes (sarcastic) Darling stick out tongue

You are supposed to post the idea in the 'Read this first' thread, just like in the Hosted area, but it being in the unhosted area instead big grin

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 12:12 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed, closed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 01:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote