KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Black Angel Sign up

Black Angel Sign up
Started by: Wolf_Girl15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Black Angel Sign up

Black Angel

Black Angel is an organization started by a power hungry human. The human started by testing on some humans, trying to give them powers, when they finaly did succed, he turned it into a large organization Shortly after it became a large organization, a powerful demon turned his own people against him, before taking control of the organization experimenting on kidnapped humans, trying to improve on the original owners methods, to make the humans into the most powerful army in the world. He often either kills or abandons the experiments that either fail or refuse to join him, He has his agents leave them with no memories, and no knowledge of how to survive. Though, on rare occasions one of the abandon experiments are found by other humans who take them in, and help them survive. When the leader finds out about them, he sends out skilled agents to do away with them, no one has survived after being a failed experiment. Not yet anyway. The demon leader plans to strengthen and enlarge the army, until no one can stand against him, at that time, he will expand his control to take over the world, one country at a time. though they are failures, If too many are allowed to survive, they could team up, and possibly stop him, simply because of the fact If you have tons of them running all around you all the time, you wont know a traitor from a loyal experiment

Roles:

Normal people - helping the abandon experiments
"Traitor" Experiments
Loyal experiments
Leader for Black Angel
Leader for the experiments who survived being left

Rules:

All experiments have somekind of power, most of the ones who are left to die have talents that seem useless, or other problems, (such as like being blind but being able to phase through things, or being able to replicate any voice. Something like that)
No god moding, and other basic rules

1. Thunder Fox
2. spongeherbob
3. Menetnashté
4. Quincy
5. Arcade Fire
6. Uchiha Sasuke
7. Matroshka
8. K Tragedy
9. Wild Cherry

Okay ^^ now its time to post profiles. Lol here is the format:

Name:
Powers: (experiments only)
Background: (information on the persons history)
Appearance:

Here is my profile sheet

Name: Champion Yue
Role: Traitor experiment
Powers: She can send out powerful blasts of electricity, she is learning to form them into shapes, so she can control where they go more
Background: Champion has always been with her brother, she is currently second in command of the so called "traitor" experiments. She always talks to her twin brother before she makes a big decision.
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:37 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Thanos Yue
Powers: Fire minipulation
Background: Leader of the ''traitor" experiments and the Brother of Champ he is rather protective of her and never confirms aplan without her seeing it first

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 12:57 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Edit: champ and her bro are twins, I have a way its possible

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 07:21 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spongeherbob
"Cookie??"

I will post my character stats soon, Im just really busy lately and I am just now getting things straightened.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 09:02 PM
spongeherbob is currently offline Click here to Send spongeherbob a Private Message Find more posts by spongeherbob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Name: Elliott Frost
Role: (Semi-) Loyal experiment
Powers: Highly enhanced physical qualities (strength, speed, and endurance), and enhanced regeneration abilities (I won't godmode it, he just heals faster than normal)
Background: He's the leader of the loyalist experiments; however, he is not overtly loyal like some of the others. He is only serving the demon to further his own personal agenda.
With less scars. He has pale white skin.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:41 PM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Name: Adrian
Role: Inactive Member of Traitor Experiments
Powers: Self-Propelled Flight
Background: Although Adrian is capable of a using a tremendous power, he is incapable of using his right hand, as it was strained beyond the point of healing during Black Angel's test flights. He feels distant from the rest of the experiments, as they are capable of combat effective powers, whereas he believes his power is only useful for "saving cats from trees." It is this reason that he ignores the call to arms from his fellow traitor experiments.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:04 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Name: Adrian

Copier stick out tongue

Anyway, do you think I could be Black Angel's leader?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:14 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

im sure she wont mind jill ^^

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:20 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Cool big grin

I'll make a chari in a bit then happy

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:27 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

kk

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:32 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I copied? I feel ashamed.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:40 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I copied? I feel ashamed.
I made a character in a different thread with the name stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:44 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Lame!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:46 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Lame!
Great minds, Quincy, great minds

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:48 PM
Lt_Champion

Notice:

Yes Thunder Fox and I are shareing the role of I guess you could call it ownership of this rp/thread

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:49 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:50 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
Notice:

Yes Thunder Fox and I are shareing the role of I guess you could call it ownership of this rp/thread
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Copier stick out tongue

Anyway, do you think I could be Black Angel's leader?
big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:51 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I'm very much excited about this roleplay.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:29 PM
Lt_Champion

Once about two more people post their profiles the rp will begin

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:38 PM
spongeherbob
"Cookie??"

((I got lazy and gave my character a simple name))
Name: Julia Miller
Powers: Telekinesis, though she is still inexperienced and her powers are alittle unstable since she has an unstable mind sometimes. With her high brain activity she can also use her ability to work with electronics well making her an excellent person when it comes to hacking and such.
Background: Julia was basically orphaned at the age of 5 when she was then taken into a government facility when they started doing things to her. She had finally left and became a 'traitor experiment' and now works with others just like her. She spent most of her time working alone and is basically a stealthy person more then the straight forward attacks since she can think and control her ability when less things are happening.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 02:29 AM
spongeherbob is currently offline Click here to Send spongeherbob a Private Message Find more posts by spongeherbob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote