KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Evangelion: A new Genesis

Evangelion: A new Genesis
Started by: Wild-Cherry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Evangelion: A new Genesis

The year is 5015. 3000 years after the annihilation of the human race, and the 3rd impact. The earth has pieced itself back together, and ever pushing humanity has regenerated itself due to a single, small, life force.

It so happens that, in being pieced together, NERV had what is basically a backup for a back up, and a group of Japanese scientists had come across the still in tact Tokyo 3. The Magi, except for Balthazar, which has some sustained damage from the 11th angel, are all in tact. For hundreds of years, scientists worked on the NERV headquarters, and finally had it up and running again. Since civilization restarted itself, the technology is about the same. Now, the angels are returning. humanity will again have to defend itself with Evas.

Congratulations. You have been selected to become an elite Eva pilot for NERV. If you choose to decline, do not show up to this meeting. If you accept, please be at the gates of the NERV headquarters at promptly 10:00, on 26-SEP-15. Directions have been enclosed.

Akitsu Konoharu read the note twice over. The other copies had been sent yesterday, each to their individual recipient. Sliding his thin, rectangular glasses on, he ran a finer down his chin, and took in a deep breath. He slid his fingers across the paper, almost questioning it's real existence, and closed his eyes. He drew in another long breath. The children would be arriving soon. He knew two currently stood behind him. He had taken one early simply to make his job of conditioning the pilots easier. Standing then, he spoke to the two still waiting in the shadows behind him.

" Hate. Adrian. Let's go now. The others will be arriving soon.

Akitsu paged someone , and soon enough a smiling young woman reported in, saluting Akitsu and grinning.

" Sir! General Aina Akane reporting in for duty. "
" Hm. About time Akane."
A soft smile played on his lips.
" Let's get moving. "
"Right!"

The four soon arrived at the gates of NERV. Akitsu looked a bit anxious. Akane, nothing but excitement and smiles. Hate and Adrian stood by their sides.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:31 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Hate looked up at the gates. A smile was across his face as he turned to Adrian, while keeping one eye on the gate at all time. "This'll be interesting. Quite exciting, not to mention." He smiled at her before turning to the gate again. He could barely believe that this was actually happening to him. That he would be an actual Eva pilot. He looked greatly forward to actually having a seat and enjoying the ride.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:52 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Kevin walked quietly along the street to the facility he had been called to, his green hair falling in tendrils down around his somewhat tanned face. His hazel eyes gazed back and forth along the sidewalk with each step he took, not looking up until he had reached the front gates of what he thought was the place. He saw four others there, too, as he stopped and put on a small smile. "Is this Nerv?" He asked as he shifted his weight and slipping his fingers down inside the pockets of his faded bluejeans, all the while nervous thoughts raced through his mind in a never ending loop.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:53 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Adrian didn't bother to look at Hate. She had met him a few days ago, and he seemed thus far just to be another, typical agent of NERV. Sighing slightly, she spoke softly.

" Right. "

As Akitsu gave her a sharp glare, Adrian forced a smile, though she was certain it looked as false as it was.

" I can't wait. "

She said through the smile, letting it fade away. She noticed Akitsu had shaken his head. Akane was about to open her mouth to say something, but closed it as a boy - lean, and young, with wavy green hair hanging in his eyes and a shy smile that could relax anyone - Approached them. Akitsu, shooting Adrian another death glare, turned to greet the boy but was interrupted as Akane jumped forward, Taking the boys hand and shaking it.

" Why hello! You must be Kevin, am I right? Welcome to NERV! "

Putting on another smile, Adrian stepped forward.

" Welcome...Kevin. "

Akitsu at this point stepped forth. Nodding, he pushed up his glases and looked Kevin in the eyes.

" This is NERV. Welcome, Third Child. We'll eb waiting for the others before we go on, I thank you for showing up. "

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:19 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Kevin gave another small smile as his hazel eyes focused on the group of people before him. But something about the young woman beside the elder man intrigued him. He returned the shake of the elder womans hand. "Uh.. Yes, I'm Kevin.." He nodded a small bit before parting from the woman's hand.

"What's your name?" He asked the girl, his eyes fixated on her delicately shaped face as if it were a work of art. A small blush appeared on his cheeks, but quickly diminished as the older man acknowledged him. "I'm glad to be here, Sir."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:29 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"No need for fear, Marie is hereby here!"

With those words, Marie slid along the ground elegantly around the corner where all the upcoming pilots of NERV stood. She had a shining smile on her face, for today was the day where her question would be answered. She rushed positivly forth to the group and putting one arm around Kevin while putting the other one around Adrian.

"You two seem to be my age. I believe you both and I will get to know eachother far better as time moves on. I am Marie Bishop and I am pumped to learn about what these people will be telling us today!"

Her smile was filled with energy as she hugged the two tight. She was too excited for her own good about finding out. She had been wondering this for the past four years, but anytime she asked there was a change of subject or a sudden ignore. Not today, not today.

She threw a look at Hate, but he seemed a bit older than the rest. She did however not exclude anyone from what could be possibly her future team. She gave him a gentle wave and grinned.

"Hello to you too!"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:30 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" Adrian..."

She said softly to Kevin. He had kind eyes. Her attention was stolen by the girl who slid around the corner, energetic and excited as one Adrian had never seen before. She cocked her head slightly, and Felt her body stifen as the girl put her arm around her shoulder. It was then that she realised how long it had been since she had experienced actual human contact. A blush crossed the bridge of her nose, and she tried to relax her shoulder mucles.

Akitsu smiled slightly at Marie, and Akane stepped oevr to greet her as well. Akitsu, holding out his hand, Evaluated her eyes as well as Kevin's.

" Welcome to NERV, Marie. It's good to have you here. "

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:01 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Thank you. It is good to BE here! Now when and where will we start"

She had a smirk along her face as she looked at the two between her arms. She gently dropped Kevin and held her arm around Adrian's neck and over her right shoulder. She put her free hand over Adrian's left shoulder and looked at her, straight into the eyes. She pulled Adrian closer to herself and smiled.

"You and me girl, we will get along very well I can tell already"

She had noticed her gentle blush, which made her even more interesting. That meant she was shy, which there would be eventual change to.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:07 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

The blush running across Adrian's nose broadened, and took hold of her cheeks.
Her hands feel warm...
Akitsu's dismayed voice shook her thoughts.

" I was hoping we would start sooner...but unfortunatly we have to wait for the others. "

Akane grinned sheepishly and swiveled a hand in the air, as if dismissing the words.

" He never has been one for waiting...In any case, I can take these four back to the appartments, and get them set up. We still have to get that done! "

She winked and Akitsu sighed, nodding. Akane motioned for the four to follow her, and began walking. As they reached the gate, she paused, and placed a hand on her forhead.

" Almost forgot! These are your access cards. Be careful not to lose them. They'll get you most places here. Show them, Adrian. "

Adrian Swiped her card, and the metal, bolted doors slid open. With a single look back at the others, she turned and walked through.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:28 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"More waiting! Aww! This is torture. Torture I say! Before the day is over, I hope we get to find out why we are here. If I go insane, I am blaming you people"

She pointed her finger at Akitsu before quickly taking her access card with a broad smile over her face. She then looked back at the others and made a saluting motion before she as second ran in trough the door. She walked right behind Adrian, smiling at the girl. Thank god there was a girl around here. Her classes were crowded with boys and not one decent person to talk to. At least now there was one of equal gender and partly equal age.

She smiled as she put her hand over Adrian's shoulder.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:33 PM
Vathu
Rougue

Kevin quietly held back, watching the two girls ahead of him. He looked down at his card, his name printed clearly across. Kevin L McCarver. He cautiously approached closer to the two women and smiled a bit shyly. "So.. We might as well get to know each other since we'll be teammates, right?" He forced himself not to laugh or blush before he caught up to them and walking beside Adrian. His hand accidentally bumped hers and his body went wild. "I'm sorry." He stammered, his hand shaking a small bit before he regained his composure and tried not to focus on the feelings he was experiencing.

"Is there going to be time to sit down and talk later, Adrian?" He thought he would ask her, since she has already been here once before. Though he wasn't sure about her talking to very many people, considering how shy she appeared.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:59 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Take a step aside, stud and give the girl some slack. We may be team-mates but you better not take things for granted. Time will answer all your questions and will obviously have you get to know eachother, as we are all here to stay. As for now you need to simply breath out and go back in line. Back in line meaning, behind me!"

Marie grabbed Kevin by the shoulder. The touch of jealousy for him paying more attention to the other girl over Marie, along with a bit of frustration for the exhaterated favoring of the younger girl had her pull him backwards and behind herself. She had been around him for mere seconds and she could already tell his kind. That being; Not the kind that she found very approval.

As the oldest she found it as her obligation to keep order in the group. A team could always work, but never function proper if there was no order. At her leadership classes she had learnt a number of things, one of them being that you would never have anyone claim your rightful place. There was no chance for this, as if Marie had decided to do something, she would do it. She was stubborn as few.

Already she had analyzed both the personality of Kevin, as well as Adrian. Hate was more of a mystery. He had not done many actions differing him from the average citizen and he did not speak much. She would have to put her finger on his personality at another point.

She turned her head towards Kevin with a grin.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:12 AM
Vathu
Rougue

Kevin blinked a few times, not knowing what had just happened. "Wait, why am I behind you again?" He asked, puzzled. "Can't I just be in the middle, that way I could talk to you both.."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:15 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"You are behind me, simply because that is your place. Now stay in line, Fido!"

She grinned mockingly at his reaction with her head turned to him. She then looked straight forward, following Adrian's steps wherever she was taking them. Their rooms better be good, as she did not want to stay in some junk appartement.

"We can both stunningly enough hear you just fine, even if you are that whole meter behind us. If you have your doubts, you can always raise your voice"

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Sep 27th, 2007 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:20 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Adrian watched the two behind her, and closed her eyes, a bit unsure of what to say. She brushed a peice of platinum blonde hair back, and for the first time in what seemed like ages, a soft,long concealed laugh escaped her throat. Akane beamed, and stepped up behind her. She placed two hands on the girl's shoulders, and the smile faded away , giving way to Adrian's usual, skeptic face. Akane smiled at the two in front of her.

" Well you two must be something special, to get Adrian to smile like that. "

Adrian's eyes met the girls vivid magenta ones, and for a moment th smile returned. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

The group walked on, eventually reaching a train, which took them through a blackened tunnel to the apartment complexes. If they took note, they would see that they were actually in a whole different city now. As they reached the appartments, Akane turned and grinned.

" Marie, you will be staying with Adrian. Here's an extra set of keys. It's room 504. "

She handed her the keys and turned back to Kevin.

" You will be rooming with Hate. Room 212. You gys can go set up your personal things. I'll be back to pick you up in a few hours. For now I'm going back to Akitsu to wait for the others..... Behave!"

She added with a wink. And with that, she was off.

Last edited by Cherrywild on Sep 27th, 2007 at 01:12 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:02 AM
Vathu
Rougue

Kevin looked at the keys, standing still as he thought for a few moments. "Do we have to behave?" He beamed to the two girls beside him after Akane had been a far enough distance away. "Anyways.. I guess I'll go to our room.. See you two later.. I guess." He waved and walked past them towards room 212, brushing softly against Adrian on the way past.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:15 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"ALRIGHT! Roomies, girl! I got the keys, now let us go check it out, shall we?!"

Marie grinned and grabbed Adrian, hugging her tight with her right arm. She smiled at Kevin and waved to him and Hate as she had a look on the key. "504" she mumbled to herself with a smile and looked down along the appartment door-wall. She looked and noticed they were not far from it.

"Well, girl. Would you like to inaugurate our future home?"

She asked with a grin across her face and had the keys dingling in front of Adriane. She noticed Kevin brush against Adriane as he passed and Marie frowned quietly. "You BETTER behave!" crossed her mind as she followed Kevin with her eyes. She sneered at him before turning to Adriane again with a smile.

"Well?"

She whispered, shaking the keys in her hand.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:18 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

As she felt Kevin gently touch her arm, Adrian quickly withdrew hers, touching the spot with her own, delicate hand. Almost as if she were cleansing it. The blush returned and she gazed at the ground, blinking a few times, before taking in a breath and turning briskly to Marie.

" Our room is right...this ...way. "

Once more she was rendered speechless by the girl's eyes. Her body warmed and she looked away. Adrian wondered what it would be like to have such beauty. She wheeled around then and pushed open the doors to the building. She led Marie to the stairs, and they found their way to the room, where Adrian pushed the door open and stepped in. Only one bedroom was in use at the time, and it was hers. The rest of the house was pretty clean, but in several places pieces of paper from school or a clothing article laid about.

" Home sweet home..."

Adrian said with a smile as she turned back to Marie. Just then a meow, followed by the appearance of a small black cat, with white paws and yellow eyes was established.

" Oh, this is Nero. He's really friendly. "

The cat meowed timidly, and then ran to Adrian who scooped him up and gently scratched the fur under his chin before letting him down. He rubbed against Marie's leg before trotting off. Sticking her head into a room after sliding open the Japanese style door, she looked back at Marie again.

" Here's the spare room..."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:22 AM
Vathu
Rougue

Zuru flicked a hand up into the air, waving to them without turning around to look. He wondered quietly what she had felt, if it was the same feeling he had gotten when they had bumped the first time. She's beautiful. He thought silently to himself.

Once they had reached the far end of the complex, he pushed the key into the door lock, turning it then as the door swung open. "Well.. Home sweet home, I guess.."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:23 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Nero? That is sweet!"

Marie smiled as she bent down and patted the cat just before it trotted of. She then walked right behind Adrian and up to the spare room. She smiled as she grabbed Adrian by the hand. She then pulled her into the room and pushed her to be seated on the edge of the bed. She then pulled a chair out and sat down.

"You need to learn how to loosen up, girl! Lucky for you, I am here to do just that. You are like a machine or something and that has to change. This weekend, you and I will be throwing a party!"

She leaned forward in the chair, pulling it closer to the bed. She then grabbed gently both hands of Adrian and smiled at her.

"Start by telling me what is going on. I have wanted to know for ages!"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:32 AM