KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Sainhall-The Rp-(Apologies for the delay)

Sainhall-The Rp-(Apologies for the delay)
Started by: Killer Scene

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Killer Scene

Sainhall-The Rp-(Apologies for the delay)

(Go ahead and start the Rp, basically, you're still in your hometown, village, whatever. I'll make a post as soon as I get home, teacher is on the way over here stick out tongue

SORRY SORRY SORRY for making you all wait!!!!)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 03:09 PM
Killer Scene is currently offline Click here to Send Killer Scene a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Scene Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarahmier
All ur base are belong us

Sarahmier Sat hunched over in the tree with his eyes locked on the beautiful Buck grazing on on the forest floor. It wasn't that he liked to play with his food but he liked to observe it before pouncing or claiming the kill. His hair stood up on his back when he saw the arrow Peirce through the Buck. It tried to make a short gallop but the blow was critical and the proud animal fell. The man who shot the creature came running up with a grin on his face. Sarahmier lept from his branch into the next one. Jumping from tree to tree with grace landing on each branch with perfect balance. Sarahmeir made his way to a rough incline in the forest where a cave laid. He entered and was greeted by his brother and sister wolfs " I know, I'm sorry but a hunter took the buck. The forest is starting to run dry, maybe its time to migrate." He muttered as the wolfs surrounded him. He turned towards him " Don't worry I'm gonna go head out again, no ones going hungry.' The began to wag their tails and lick his hands. He started back out to hunt once more.

Sarahmier could understand the animals in the forest. Their was no clear language but he could feel what they where thinking. Not all animals but he had developed this with quite a few of them.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 12:14 AM
Sarahmier is currently offline Click here to Send Sarahmier a Private Message Find more posts by Sarahmier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote