KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » True Vampires: against the prince(Sign up and discussion)

True Vampires: against the prince(Sign up and discussion)
Started by: Malkavian.Blood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Malk

True Vampires: against the prince(Sign up and discussion)

The true vampires: Against the Prince

It's a rebellion against the Prince. Prince Secrine is a liar, and a devilish murderer. He plans to take over the kindred community, and the small army of vampires that stand against him, must learn to hone their powers, and be stronger than him and his forces, otherwise, The Kindred community will fall in to ruins.

Vampire introduction:

Welcome to L.A, Thin blood.
If you're wondering why I called you that, it's because you're freshly embraced, and still to weak to be called kindred. My name is Prince Secrine. Your embrace was unauthorized.. I'm sorry about what we did to your sire, but we have laws to uphold.

It's good to know you were strong enough to survive the embrace.. Welcome to the vampire community, now get out of my sight and learn the laws the hard way, childe.

_

Hunter introduction:

Fight them, kill them, leave them dead.. We've learned a lot, but there is a war inside the vampire community, so I can't explain anything, go and kill them while they're distracted! Bach, you lead them!

_

Vampire Clans:

Brujah (Brew-hah)
The Brujah. Descended from the former philosopher kings of old, this clan is now associated with rebellion and social change. Sometimes referred to as The Learned Clan; more often referred to as Rabble.

Malkavian(Mal-kay-vee-in)
The Malkavians. A clan of hopelessly insane madmen who have a reputation as seers and visionaries. Also known as the Clan of the Moon or quite simply Kooks.

Tremere (Trem-ear)
The Tremere. A highly hierarchical society of undead magicians with a fierce loyalty to their superiors. Referred to either as the Clan of the Usurper or as Warlocks.

Toreador(Tor-ay-door)
The Toreador. A clan of artists and aesthetes who seek beauty in the darkness of the unlife. Also known as Degenerates.

Nosferatu(Nos-fer-ah-too)
The Nosferatu. A disfigured group of survivors and sewer-dwellers who have a reputation for acquiring information. Also known as the Clan of the Hidden.

Ventrue(Ven-Tru)
The Ventrue. The aristocratic leaders of the Camarilla. Known as Bluebloods or as the Clan of Kings.

Gangrel(Gen-grel)
The Gangrel. A nomadic and animalistic clan who have recently left the company of the Camarilla. Also known as the Clan of the Beast or Outlanders.
(If you need more info on the clans, look them up on Wikipedia)
__

Rules:

Vampires are NOT harmed by the sun, other than an irritation, and migrain because of their sensitive eyes.

There are no Werewolves/Lycans, so no Hybrids.

Embracing, the act of turning a human in to a vampire, is not done by biting them, so don't make it seem that way.

There is no killing other players without permission, but you can't really kill a vampire unless you shoot them a bunch of times, burn them, or slice them up. But they regenerate quickly, so it's hard.

Vampires can NOT turn in to animals, fly, or anything like that. They may have powers, but let me explain the powers before you try to use any.

No double posting/god modding/controlling other characters.

Character sheet:

Name:
Skills:
Clan: (Unless you're a hunter)
Personality:
Biography:
Appearance:

Post your profiles, and if you have any questions, just PM them to me.

=====

Name: Ozi
traits: Automatic healing
Skills: Speed, and medium strength
Clan: Brujah
Personality: Outgoing, secretive
Biography: Nothing is known on Ozi, other than he one of the leaders of the rebellion.
Appearance: http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/view/63410.jpg (On the right)

The Prince has no family, and I control the Prince, his army, and Bach. Please don't try to push yourself in to one of them, because it'll just get your character killed. There are no werewolves or hybrids either.

The PRince can't be killed by one person, because he's the strongest. Bach can not be killed, because he's somewhat of a god. Enjoy.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 08:52 PM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
traits: Hand to Hand combat
Skills: The ability to defy gravity to a certain extent (such as leaping incredible distances and running up walls) Super Human Strength. Super Human senses.
Clan: Thin Blood
Personality: Curious, Calm, Talkative, Happy
Biography: Will do later.
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 11:05 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

I should also mention that vampires CAN'T transform in to anything, just to let you all know.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 01:00 AM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

I'll sooo join! *tackles Malkavian.Blood*)))

Name: Shadow Ludchen
traits: Tumbling/stamina
Skills: Advanced senses(taste, touch, ect.), Telepathy, medium healing powers, skilled with weapons mainly uses guns, clever and intelligent will do anything for money.
Clan: Ventrue
Personality: She’s a bit crazy at times but mostly she keeps to herself. Rarely will she be out walking the streets during the day; she prefers to sleep at that time. She’s quick to anger and loves to fight.
Biography: She left her clan after growing tiered of the high life. So now she’s a bit of a loner and doesn’t consider herself a Ventrue, though her blood says otherwise. Her childhood is unknown and unless you know the right people so is everything else.
Appearance: brown/red hair and green eyes. Normally dresses in silks and velvet.
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/...06/9473b727.jpg

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 01:06 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Name: ???? Haku
Skills: Sharp Shooter with handgun. His eye sight isnt the best but his hearing is absolutley amazing.
traits: Fast / Brave
Weapons: Machette and a 9mm Beretta (Silenced)
Race: Vampire
Clan: Ventrue
Personality: Hes very quite as a person but hes very talkative to the people he knows. Especially in his own clan. Hes always hated the fact of killing the onnocent but he has no choice , its what he does. Since he was a kid he was a little depressed. He had a hate for the emo type that cut themselves and wish to die so Haku naturally kills them for there blood. He works in a local store in the day. He wears a long coat in the heat to protect him. At night he cools off and does his "rounds" for the night. His childhood was basically like any others. School , getting in trouble getting grounded. Got in fights. Hes quite board till a certain insident came up recently. As far as his clan he doesnt care about it. He does what ever he feels like.
Description:

Attachment: 4chimaru 20.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Last edited by Matr0shka on Nov 6th, 2007 at 02:18 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 02:11 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

hakuuu!!! *loves haku and zabuza*))

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 02:28 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

=3 !!!! ^___^ o yea hes awsome

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 03:19 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Preston Halliwell
Traits: Instinctively knows who and where vampires are if in the immediate area he is.
Skills: Expertly trained in various forms of martial arts, Olympically trained in gymnastics, trained in the use of various blades, swords, bows, hammers and whips.
Race: Hunter
Personality: Passive/Aggressive, Noble, Neurotic, sometimes Secretive
Biography:
Appearance: http://www.sempai.org/~felicia/pics...s/hotohori3.jpg

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 03:38 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Name: Thanatos
Age: 537, but stopped counting at 300. Embraced at age 25
Traits: A lot of knowledge
Skills: Magic mainly used for harm, fear, stunning, or silence (won't overuse). Telepathy, and self-teleportation. Can tell what someone is by their smell.
Clan: Tremere
Personality: Usually calm, even when fighting. Until now has always respected authority. He REALLY hates those who waste their own blood (emos).
Biography: I need to know more about when and where the game takes place before I can write one of these.
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 04:17 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

nice picture =)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 12:50 PM
DangerousBeauty

oooo!!! Thanatos sounds like fun!!! You rock and so does your pic! lol ^^

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 12:59 PM
moopoo
Paladin Commander

Sweet so someone finally decided to use world of darkness clans and hopefully schematics but saddly you arent allowing tzimitze but anyway.
Im curious do i have to be a neonate? a "thin blood" or can i come into the city newly?

Name:Ignus
agestick out tongueending
traits:Addictid to motzarts music good hearing
Skills:Mind tricks and quick regen
Clan: Toreador
Personality:Quiet, seductive
Biography:Pending on if i have to be "thin blood" or if i can be slightly older.
Appearancemessedhort long brown hair emerald green eyes.

sorry for not having a fully done character sheet im just not sure about how i can have my character started.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:17 PM
moopoo is currently offline Click here to Send moopoo a Private Message Find more posts by moopoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

I'll post Bio when i get home

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 06:19 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

Timeframe is going to be something between 1980 and 2000. A Thin blood is moer compatable than just choosing your clan right off the bat.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 08:24 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Kain
age: over 1000 years old (Looks to be in late twenties. I can give an explanation)
traits: Arrogance, quick decisions, Immense power.
Skills: CAn turn himself invisible when in mist or smoke
Clan: Kain serves no one
Personality: Kain is most of the time irrational, quick to decide, single minded, arrogant and, Very brutal
Biography: Kain was in the position to be the most powerful vampire but was defeated when a weakness to his swords power was found. after his defeat he slept for close to 300 years, his name forgotten in time and myth. Now he is only at a fraction of his power and his sword was lost to a place that no one has known.
Appearance:

Attachment: bolokb.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:04 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

Caine is over-powers, Bird... I'm sorry, but he's far to powerful. Kain was a rip off of Cain, the first 'vampire'. Sorry, but Cain already has a planned appearance in this RP, and I'll be controlling him.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:12 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Hey, Mal. Could you explain the hunters more. Do they have powers? Any special traits that I should know about? Anything like that?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:16 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

Well, a hunter is a hunter, and what they think will kill a vampire is standard.. crosses, garlic, etc. They are just normal people who want to kill vampires, aside from Bach, who is god-ish.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:22 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Malkavian.Blood
Caine is over-powers, Bird... I'm sorry, but he's far to powerful. Kain was a rip off of Cain, the first 'vampire'. Sorry, but Cain already has a planned appearance in this RP, and I'll be controlling him.

Trust me I've scaled him down. It's not like I'm going to run around with the soul reaver or anything but if I must then I must

I kinda had my heart set on this one but I guess I can attempt to create my own vampire

P.S. The Kain from the Legacy of Kain series was based off of the legends surrounding Dracula.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:26 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

Legacy of Kain and the Soul Reaver was based on Vladimir and his spear/whip/blood sword, AKA Dracula, who was the son of Caine, supposedly, So, I'm sorry, but I can't allow Kain to be in this one

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:55 PM