KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Cold Planet: Desperate Alliance (RP)

Cold Planet: Desperate Alliance (RP)
Started by: Swimming Bird

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Cold Planet: Desperate Alliance (RP)

RED START
Jacob stared out of the window of the dropship as it sped through the frigid air of the planet. The snow sept past the dropship and slightly displaced it's flight. It was eerily quiet inside of the ship as no one was talking. The battle ahead would be a hell of a fight and would be the major deciding battle over who would control the valley. Little did any of the soldier know that at the end of the day, they would be brothers. Jacob tuned around to face the accompanying soldier that he was put it charge of. "All right, listen up! We are gunna land in the valley, push our way up to the front line, and kick any blue ass that we see! Is that clear!?" The other soldier gave a resolving 'Hoorah!' as the dropship neared it's destination. The pilot looked back at the soldiers. "ETA, five minutes!"

BLUE START
Sargeant Briggs stood at the outpost's forwar window and watched as he saw hundreds of Confederation dropships hurtling towards their front line. Just as he was about to order his men to suit up, an alarm started blaring, which signified that a battle was about to ensue. Mark raised up his assault rifle and ran to the stairs that led to the outpost roof. "I want anti-air guns up here on the double!" Briggs turned around and pulled two snipers aside. "I want you two to scout up into the mountain side and provide sniper fire for all of the front line defenders." They both saluted and took off for an aft ladder that led down towards the mountain side. "How much time do we have?" A soldier walked up behind him with a piar of binoculars and grinned. "Just about five minutes sir."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 02:46 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

caboose walked around the main area of the base asking various people what exactly was going on and at the same time ensuring "shelia" his shotgun which is named after an old tank that everything will be alright

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 02:09 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob grinned as he saw a large group of soldiers waiting silently for their arrival to try and basically attempt to stave them off. "When we touch the ground, I want all of you to at least get one kill!" Just as he finished speaking, the dropship was hit by an Anti Air round and was knocked well off trajectory. Smoke plumed into the dropship's holding area and began to fill the cockpit. The pilots look back and started to talk amongst each other. Through all of the panic and screaming, Jacob could only make out the words, "Set it down!"

Briggs watched as dropship after dropship came close but missed the drop zone and had to ineviatably turn around. "I'd be surprised if even one soldier made up here..." Right as the last word left his mouth, a heavy battle helicopter flew up to the view window and unloaded two thousand AP rounds into the view window. All Briggs could see was a blurrly outline of the room and the flaming wreckage of the chopper slam into the lower part of the building. "What happened?" A marine that was on the ground next to him pointed to the ground. "You saved me?" He nodded quickly and resecured his weapon.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 01:35 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked over at the pilot's who were panicking and trying as hard as they could to stabilize the plummeting dropship. Finally after realizing that it was impossible to correct the ships trajectory, they turned and looked at the other passengers. "Brace yourselves. We're gunna hit up in that mountainous region." Then the pilots turned and sealed off the cockpit. Jacob ran up to the door and slammed his fist up against it. "God damnit! There's no way you'll survive the crash from in there!" The pilots hit the comm and explained. "We're going to make sure that this thing is as slow as possible when you hit." Jacob stepped back. "How the hell are you goin-" The sound of gunshots and breaking glass could be heard and the air impacted the door slightly.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 10:17 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((nice intro.. How do I join?))

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 11:45 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((However you want. you can even be in the crashing drop if you want.))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 11:58 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((Do I make a character up or can I not post a bio? I prefer blundering into things))

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 12:07 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((I'll make a bio later))

Jon Mistara gripped the release harnesses as the dropship bounced about from the wind turbulance. He watched Jacob slam his fist against the cockpit door.

Private Konal Riker held on tight to the grips on his flight harness as the pilots weaved the dropship between the sparatic fire from the Anti-aircraft batteries. The reports from the first assult wave wasn't good. He hope the second wave would fare better. The thoughts were barely out of his mind when the dropship shook from a glancing hit. The pilots wrestled for control as the dropship lived up to its name, by dropping. After what seemed like a full minute of uncontrolled freefall, which only lasted ten tourcherous seconds, the craft stabilised. "ETA is thirty seconds. Shouted one pilot as the others hands flew over the controls.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 12:30 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob held his breath for what seemed like an eternity which in reality was just a few mear seconds until the dropship contacted the ground. The hull of the ship started to dent inward from all side and it started to rock uncontrolable. It began to skip on the surface as it plummetted to the ground. Finally after what seemed life hours, the ship stabled out and began to slide forward until it lost all of it's momentum. Jacob was thrown forward onto his hands and knees.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 02:44 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The harnesses holding Jon in place snapped and he was thrown free from them to smack into the dented metal walls. The last thing he knew, was the dropships momentum stopping. Then he blacked out. (He will awake when you see to him.)

Riker felt every bump and every his as the AA fire continued to rain upwards. Then suddenly the dropship was hit directly. The cockpit exploded in a ball of flames that extinguished them selves as an even bigger problem created itself for the two dead pilots, the valley floor.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:47 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked over at the fallen soldier lying unconcious on the floor. "Get a battlefield doctor on him. See if you can save him. We need all the soldiers we can get for this assault." Jacob turned around to bark more orders but was cut short as the door of the dropship slid open to reveal a red trooper who looked like he was in a horrible condition.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 09:30 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The field medic jumped to the order of seeing to Mistara but as he pushed the body onto the recovery position he noticed the other RED trooper stumble forward. A concussion suddenly took second priority over major wounds. And he looked bad.

The dropship hit with tremendous force, bouncing up and down while rotating in the same direction of momentum. The roll ended as the dropship crashed into massive rocky outcropping that jutted out from the valley floor.

Konal was thrown free from his harnesses and into the captain, who flew from his restraints and into the jagged, broken glass of the blackened cockpit's viewports (Edit: windscreens). His neck was cut deeply by the glass but when Riker impacted, the glass punctured the captains ostophagus, releasing air and letting the captain drowned on his own blood.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Nov 30th, 2007 at 11:40 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 11:37 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob spun around ad faced the medic. "Did I say tend to his wounds!? Get back to Mistara now! That's an order. That soldier out there isn't one of ours, he's not our jurasdiction." The wounded soldier approuched. "They.. all of them.. I couldn't save them..." Jacob looked angered by the soldier. "Spit it out!" The soldier snapped up slightly. "There were unknown hostiles attacking my unit.. they're not human at all."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:37 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The medic complied with some reluctnce checking then clearing Mistara to be ok. He would awake soon. The medic the stepped over his body to the badly wounded soldier. "Permission 'sir'?" He stressed as he removed some medical supplies from his bag. He then motioned the soldier to come into the dropship. The soldier hesitated as severe pain crossed his face, he looked like he had a massive cramp. The blood covering his body, belonging to him or not, said otherwise.

Shells began to rain in on the dropped dropship, exploding and throwing dirt into the air. The dirt fell on Riker through the open air cockpit. This brought his senses back and he removed himself from the captain's person. He then spoke to the captain. "Sorry sir, my harnesses snapped- sir? SIR!" Riker noticed the jagged glass cutting deep into his throat. He then checked the captains pulse. There wasnt one. He then looked in the cabin to find that the troops had all gone, except for fellow, dead REDs he was alone. He picked up his dropped assualt rifle and checked all his equipment, Then exited the smashed up dropship, to a war-zone. Motar fire rained in on the area as RED troops were moving in. The thumming sound of another dropship passed overhead while flack lit the already light sky around it. It suddenly exploded and the ball of fire crashed into a bunch of trees crushing and setting them alight.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 01:29 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Keep in mind that our team comes first, always." Jacob stood up from his seat and pointed to two other troops. "Mirez, Teichmiller, you two are with me. Move out in ten." Both soldiers complied and started to prep for the small trip. "We're going to scout ahead and see if we can't find what killed his team. If any Blues find you just contact us over the comm, and Johns, for God sake's, no more Custom cds"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 01:55 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The medic nodded and went to gather the rest of the medical supplies. Mistara woke with a massive headache but shook it off, standing. He then collected his assualt rifle from where it lay on the dropships flooring. Jon turned to Jacob. He shook his head again to clear the dizziness then addressed Jacob. "Whats the plan sir, and what happened to him?" Jon quiried refering to the wounded and dying trooper.

Riker dived away from the dropship as it was hit by a morter shell. The ship exploded flyng upwards then falling back down in streaks of flames. The smoke and blown dust began to fog up the valley as the second assualt wave was shot down dropship after dropship. A shadow came over him......

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 10:04 AM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

(bio in sign up)

Kit was shaking, ~this isn't right~ he thought desperately trying to grasp that his life and the lives of the few friends he had made in the blue army were in danger. his orders were to go check the mountain for enemies that may have made it out of the destroyed dropships. he couldn't imagine killing anyone. ~i cant believe they assigned me to sniper~ he thought desperately ~my aim with a gun is horrible~ when the two snipers reached the bottom of the ladder they turned a corner and headed for the exit.
"are you nervous?" the soldier with him said as they ran towards the door. "nervous isn't a very strong word" kit muttered back. but suddenly an explosion blew the doors toward him as a helicopter smashed into the base of the building. kit and the other was blown back several feet. the guards and soldiers at the door lie dead in front of them. kit leaned up and looked over and his partners head had been severed by the door. he was the only one left alive in the area.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 02:17 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Mistara, we are moving in to see just what killed his team. There are most likely Blue snipers up in the mountains so stick close to the wall and do not make yourself a target. In fact, since you are so eager to know what we are planning, you get to be a part of it. Form up behind me and the others." Jacob turned around to look at the injured soldier. He knew that his wounds weren't caused by a human but the chance that a predator was on the planet would cause too much of a morale drop and the Red army could not take another.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 03:29 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

kit walked over to each body checking to see if any of them were alive. but none of them were. he radioed upstairs "sarge there was an explosion, everyone down here is dea..." but he couldn't finish, the thought of death crushed him. and he began to grieve for them. "I'm the only one left down here" all that came back through the radio was static. he checked for his gun but he couldn't find it in the rubble. the door was blocked by the crash, the latter was blocked by the debris. he was trapped.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 03:36 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Briggs coughed up a small amount of blood before he regained his composure. He blinked a few times before he located his weapon and tried to find any survivors. "This is Briggs, does anyone read me?" Briggs waited for a reply while searching through the wreckage. His attempts to find and exit only ended with the shattered view window.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 03:41 PM