KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Cowboy Bebop RP

Cowboy Bebop RP
Started by: KenpachZaraki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

Cowboy Bebop RP

Welcome to the Cowboy Bebop RP Space Cowboy. It's only a month after the end of the anime and with the cancel of the crew's favorite show their has been increasingly less business.
Name:Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV
Aliases: Ed and Radical Edward
Birthdate:1/1/2058(Wow 1/1 just happens to be the day I met my ex only 07)
Age:14(Just Age is fine. She just turned 14 because let's assume cowboy bebop ended in december. Yeah that means it's 1/1/2072 or Ed's 14 birthday. Oh, and Ed's going to freak out everyone by mysteriously showing up on the Bebop again. You land on Earth anywhere for supplies. I'll let our Spike decide.
Appearence: (Note: I couldn't find a full picture... besides I like this one and my right eye just recovered enough to start typing again.
(please log in to view the image)
Personality: We all know Ed's personality so it really goes without saying, but appearently the fact that she always talks to herself in the 3rd person is only in the American Dub of the anime(mabe the american version of the manga too).
...Of course I still feel like doing it.
History: Not much is known about her origins, only that she spent some of her earlier childhood in an orphanage after being left there by her father, a man named Appledelhi Siniz Hesap Lütfen. In the manga it is revealed that she was a friend of a timid young boy in the orphanage known simply as "Tomato" (It also happens to be the brand name scrawled in katakana on her PC) who, like Ed, knew a great deal about computers and the net, and it is probably safe to assume that his friendship with Ed helped turn her into the hacker she is today.
Ed eventually left the Bebop with Ein for Earth, but they are about to come back.
Name: Ein
Aliases: None
Birthdate:???
Appearence: (please log in to view the image)
Personality: Really goes without saying once again.
History:???

Last edited by kenpachizaraki on Dec 1st, 2007 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 11:25 PM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Spike Spiegel
Aliases: Swimming Bird (old indian)
Birthdate: Jun/26/2044
Appearence: (please log in to view the image)
Personality: Spike is more of a closed off individual and always seems to speak with wisdom. He's a littl emore headstrong than most but has one very important detail: he has no fear of death.
History: Before working with Jet and the rest of the hunters on the bebop, Spike worked for the Red Dragon Syndicate. When he planned to leave and take Julia with him, his nemesis, Vicious, commanded Julia to kill Spike. Instead of killing him, she onlt shot him in the eye. This is why one is fake. After many years Spike was only working as a bounty hunter, until he confronted Vicious after the death of Julia. Afterwards he killed Vicious and was thought to be dead himself.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 11:37 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Wow to be honest I didn't know that he had the alias swimming bird. Well it's approved. Welcome to the rp? How many members should we wait for before we start? I think we should try to wait for at least the other two members of the bebop crew to be taken.))

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 11:40 PM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((Seems like it would be smart))

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 11:41 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((I am trying to think of the first job for the bebop crew in the rp. It pays really well so it has to be something really dangerous like capturing a armed homicidal maniac.))

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 11:45 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Name: (Dont know the other main characters names) Kevin Traynor.
Aliases: Reaper, Jedi, Jedireaper, Trev, Trever.
Birthdate: Sept/10/2054
Appearence: [Cant find an apropriate picture]
Personality: Quiet, calm and often a loner,
History: Kevin joined the Bebop crew after the show was cancelled, He was a secondary-school student at the time. Due to unforseen circumstances followed Spike back to their ship and stowed away. After a while he was discovered. He became friends with Spike and also showed he was good with a weapon, a natural. He is green though and not experianced.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 03:34 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((The other was is to describe his appearence. Oh, and since this has to do with you Swimmining... What are your thoughts on the character?This is a unhosted roleplay which means I don't have as much power as I would in the other RP forum. I think an addition to the bebop crew should be approved by people who currently play cannon members of the crew. Even though Ed's not a currently a member of the crew I did found this RP and still have some saying onto these matters.))

Last edited by kenpachizaraki on Dec 2nd, 2007 at 07:23 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 07:20 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I dont mind. I think that charcters a little weak. Once I get into it, ill make a better character.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:32 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((A fellow Bleach fan yea! Q: If you seen season 2: Does Ruchia Kuchki get excecuted?))

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:35 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KenpachZaraki
((The other was is to describe his appearence. Oh, and since this has to do with you Swimmining... What are your thoughts on the character?This is a unhosted roleplay which means I don't have as much power as I would in the other RP forum. I think an addition to the bebop crew should be approved by people who currently play cannon members of the crew. Even though Ed's not a currently a member of the crew I did found this RP and still have some saying onto these matters.))

I guess we can start it off like we are trying to dump him on the planet but decide to let him stay. Imagine that he had some debt collectors that he running from (Basically a male Faye hahaha) but he needs to know that Spike really doesn't have many friend and isn't that good at making them

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 03:59 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((That was what i decided on. Only not so well thought out.))

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 05:00 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Name: Kevin Traynor.
Aliases: (Jedi, Jedireaper. These are his user names on the Internet) Trev, Trever. (Sometimes called in real life)
Birthdate: Sept/10/2054
Appearence:
Height: 185.5cm (73 inches)
Hair colour: Dark Blonde
Eye colour: blue
Nationality: ???
Clothes: Red Jacket with two white stripes on length of each sleeve, blue jeans, belt, sneakers, non-descript white shirt.
Personality: Quiet, calm and often a loner,
History: Kevin joined the Bebop crew after the show was cancelled, His parents had died when he was young and Kev had been staying at an orphanage center. Due to unforseen circumstances (See SBs post) followed Spike back to their ship and stowed away. After a while he was discovered. He will eventually become friends with Spike. When he finally is accepted he shows he is good with a weapon, a natural. He is green though and not experianced. (any better)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 05:24 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((I guess that's fine and no... You can see all of bleach at Crunchyroll.com and read it at Onemanga.com)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:32 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ohhkay

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:43 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((You're welcome.))

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:00 AM
Striding Cloud

Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
Aliases: Cloud
Birthdate: 1/1/2058
Appearence:(please log in to view the image)
Height: 185.5cm (73 inches)
Hair colour: Orange
Eye colour: black
Nationality: Japanese
Clothes: Pic
Personality: Hot Headed, Annoyed Easily, Smart ass, talkative
History: Ichigo is a 15-year-old who attempts to cultivate a detached image, for which he keeps his eyebrows constantly furrowed. Ichigo has natural orange hair, a fact that annoys many upperclassmen in his school, who constantly pick fights with him. Ichigo claims that he does not care what others think (both about his hair and other subjects) and seems to enjoy fighting the bullies.

Ichigo is also a capable student, ranked at 23 of 322 in his school.Ichigo regularly studies and doesn't neglect his schoolwork, due to the fact that he has nothing better to do at home. It is later revealed that Ichigo joined the Bebop crew.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Last edited by Striding Cloud on Dec 3rd, 2007 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:37 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Accepted as long as Swimming doesn't mind, but you always name your character after anime characters.))

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:41 AM
Striding Cloud

(Why would swimming mind?)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:45 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((I don't know I am not him. Oh, and your birthdate and age don't match up according to birthday you are barely 13. Just turned today infact.))

Last edited by kenpachizaraki on Dec 3rd, 2007 at 12:50 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:47 AM
Striding Cloud

(Okay. ><

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:49 AM