KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Shadows in the Sun RPG

Shadows in the Sun RPG
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Shadows in the Sun RPG

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Mickey High, Jurassic Park and Shadows in the Sun can go ahead.

(No character bios needed. If you are that interested about someone's character ask about it. I always found character bios pointless)

Dawn...May 2, 2011. Jack woke up and removed the steel plating from the windows that kept anything from getting inside. With that Jack walked through the hallway shouting, "everyone wake up! It's dawn! We got things to do before dusk!"

Everyday the survivors would head out to gather food from the crop field growing now by the old school down the road as well as try to hunt what few deer appears. Jack of course had a fateful friend with him; his golden retriever Butterball whom Jack had since before the JC virus outbreak begun three years ago. Jack (as well as the survivors) is a part of the 1% immune to the virus. Jacksonville has slowly withered away during the three years.

Jack went to the hall closet and got a combat knife, a pistol, and an assault rifle with scope and he put on his Florida Gator hat and jacket. Jack had the knife strapped to his left leg and the pistol strapped under his jacket to be concealed.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:41 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

david woke up, pulling out his knife fromm under his pillow. he had just moved from alabama when the virus struck. however, he and his freind carlos had escaped uninfected. he prepped his sniper rifle and woke carlos. pulling out their mp5s they looked at eachother and moved towards jack. "whats the plan?"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:59 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jake opened his eyes and stared up at the ceiling. It was a dull gray in the dark, and for some unknown reason Jake thought it fit. He sat up and looked at the covered window. Rubbing his eyes, he checks the clock and pulls the cover off of the windows. He walked over to his closet and pulled out his shotgun and a sheel-belt. Not even bothering to comb his bedhead, he walked down stairs from the top room and met up with the other. "Yeah, whats the order?"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:40 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

6:00 AM, Dawn

"Well like any other day we'll start by hitting up the park to gather vegetables for the day as well as keeping a look out for any deer. At noon we head to the Landing and pray to God that someone comes...anyone really...besides that whatever you feel like doing...just be back before dusk because once that sun does down this place will be locked up and that door won't open until dawn," Jack told Jake and David. Jack flung open the front door and took a deep breath of fresh air. Butterball quickly ran out and started to sniff around.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:05 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Jack, remebered. Just hit the 'walkie' and I'll come to assist you. Same for you David." Jake raised his shotgun up and slid it into a make-shift holster on his back. "I'll be going through various apartments to find supplies. I'll meet up with you guys at the Landing." With that said, he walked out into the fresh-air and started to walk off to an area where he hadn't been through yet.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:11 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"Avoid the dark!" Jack shouted.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:13 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jake knew that advice all to well. To signify that he heard, he put his hand int he air with two fingers up. He made his way to a larger then most aparpment complex and took a deep breath. He kicked the foor and and droped to one knee with his shotgun drawn. With a quick scan of the room, he slowly stood and made his way inside. It was dark, and the only light that made it into the room was through the windows, and from the flashlight on his shoulder. Luckily for him, this one was empty. Most others had at least one infected inside. He pulled out his duffle bags and started to go through cabinets and drawers.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:25 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david moved towards the pool in the apartment complexx."ill catch up with you guys at the docks later."carlos went and drove arround in his car for fun

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:55 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack with Butterball headed down to the old school down the road to the crop fields to begin gathering the needed food for the day. Butterball ran around the park climbing on the playground equipment. Jack noticed the side doors of the school (which are normally closed and swing outward) seemed to have been forced opened inward. Jack knew as long as he stayed in the light he would be fine.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 12:15 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob collected all of the non-parishables that he could before he exited the apartament. It had not taken very much time and it scored him an entire duffel bag worth of food. The farther into the city he went, the more food he found, but it took longer to get back. He would eventually have to raid one of the food stores and with the lack of light, that would be extremely hard and basically a death wish.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 01:01 AM
Striding Cloud

Jamal held his Beretta Px4 Storm, close to his chest as he stayed behind Jack, watching his back. He whistled to his dog Frankie who was a all black pit bull. He had wandered to far behind him. Jamal didn't want to lose Frankie he was all he had left. "Jack, did you notice that as well?" He said staring down the school doors.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 01:52 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"Yeah...I guess the creatures have fled to the school. As long as we get back before dusk we don't have a thing to worry about," Jack replied still gathering what seemed eatable. Butterball sniffed around roaming about a pretty good distance away from the doorway.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 03:03 AM
Striding Cloud

"I never really did see them. There bone chilling screams was all i needed to hear. What are these creatures exactly Jack. I think it's time you told me the truth. You were one of them working on the JC Virus. I never really was into the news. But...-" Jamal's words were cut off as a pan fell from inside of the school. Frankie came running to Jamal's side barking mindlessly.

(BTW Jamal's only 15 but he knows his weapons. And he also doesn't know much about the creatures. He came from Florida.)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 03:27 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked up at the sun. "Beautiful." He kept moving slowly, he was making sure that he didn't scare anything away. Just as he stepped over a car hood, a deer looked up at him in plane sight. He quickly hit his walkie talkie and spoke. "I've got deer, I repeat I have deer. I don't have a weapon to get any of them. They're by J.J.'s shopping center." He went back down and saw something that made his skin crawl. An infected was standing in a dark doorway, just staring at him. In a panic JAcob swung his shotgun around and fired directly into it's body.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 03:52 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

*Heh, just saw this and I had to join. I love post-apocalyptic settings*

Austin had lined up his shot and drew back the makeshift arrow, though it was difficult without the use of three of his fingers. A gunshot suddenly rang out and his target ran off. "Christ, now I have to track one down again..." he thought. "Why, oh, why does something always happen to make my food run away?"

Seething, Austin walked around the corner of the building he was next to so he could confront whoever fired off the shot. He saw Jacob, then the shotgun, then the JC's body. "Well, I can't blame you for killing one of them, but you made tonight's dinner run off," he said to the other man.

*Note: Austin doesn't live in the same place as the other characters.*

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 05:30 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"It was marking me. I hate no other choice. It would have followed my scent home and killed me and my friends... why did you never come to the rally point?" Jacob stood again and pulled his weapon up. He looked back at the body of the infected and noticed the sets of eyes staring back at him. With a grin, he slammed the door closed, that allowed them to exit the building. "Good news guys, I sealed off a hive for a few days."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 06:20 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

6:30 AM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
"I never really did see them. There bone chilling screams was all i needed to hear. What are these creatures exactly Jack. I think it's time you told me the truth. You were one of them working on the JC Virus. I never really was into the news. But...-" Jamal's words were cut off as a pan fell from inside of the school. Frankie came running to Jamal's side barking mindlessly.

"Iím still not 100% sure as to how this outbreak happened but I will do my best to try and explain it. It started a little over a year ago with myself and Dr. Herald Hopkins. We were trying to make a cure for AIDS since at the time over thirty million people had the virus. Everyone with AIDS had an estimated 9.2 months to live though there were treatments to slow the virus there was no cure. Hopkins and I set out to make a cure to rid the world of AIDS for good.

"It took us nearly five years but Hopkins somehow managed to find the vaccine which he named the JC vaccine. JC standing for Jesus Christ for Jesus brought life to the sick. We tested the vaccine on 1,000 people and within hours all 1,000 were completely rid of AIDS. Better yet was the fact there was no negative side-effects; at all. It seemed we did what many thought was impossible. Hopkins came to the conclusion that in order to stop AIDS we must enhance the white blood cells.

"Doing so enhanced the bodyís immune system which AIDS targets. With an enhanced defense system and immune system the body was naturally able to destroy AIDS. We immediately begun spreading the cure throughout the world; Africa, Australia, Japan, China, England, Russia, Germany, Mexico, and the list goes on. Within a month we healed over ten million people and were quickly nearing the end of the AIDS era.

"Sadly though 25 of the original 1,000 cured begun showing symptoms of what appeared to be rabbis first. They started to act up and become aggressive and then they begun to have total loss of body hair. Their pupils faded and those 25 died. May 2, 2008 exactly three years ago from today the outbreak truly hit. Reports from all around the world showed that the JC cure mutated into a virus and it started to kill everyone.

"Within hours the ten million cured died and worse yet the virus was able to travel to others through the air and thus more became infected with the JC virus. 90% of earthís 6 billion peopleÖthatís 5.4 billion people died; fell dead straight up because of the virus. Around 1% of earthís population; thatís around 12 million people were immune to the virus. The remaining 588 million became these creatures of the night.

"They became zombies...vampires...mindless beasts who hunt down the immune to kill them and tear them from limb from limb to devour their very flesh." Jack told Jamal.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 06:06 PM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

"Rally point?" Austin asked.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 02:31 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Yeah, down by the docks. We've gone there everyday for the last few years. It's been broadcasted on all the A.M. frequencies there are." Jake sighed and looked back towards the dock.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 03:18 AM
Striding Cloud

Jamal began to shake very hard as he turned to Jack. He sighed and stopped shaking. "Well thanks." He said with a half grin.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 07:30 AM