KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Keys to the Kingdom-Garth Nix RPG

The Keys to the Kingdom-Garth Nix RPG
Started by: clulesslady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
clulesslady
Dawn

The Keys to the Kingdom-Garth Nix RPG

Okay, I have an idea! I'm planning on making a text-based rpg on Garth Nix's The Keys to the Kingdom. So, you can be any character, but you have to be at the lowest level (e.g. if you are a Denizen ink-filler, you have to be the lowest class).You work your way up by experience. You can be a Denizen, a human, or a Nithling. You can only be a Dawn, Noon, or Dusk if you are appointed to be one (I will add more details when I get new ideas and more... organized?). This is the same with the Morrow Days. As for the Will(s) of the Architect...well I'm still thinking about that (and a Rightful Heir). This game will take place anywhere stated in the books. Yes, there will be wings. Anything that is in the book I will try to add (if possible >_> ). This game is made for your entertainment and for all of you people who are dying for a rpg based on these books. You can do whatever you want. More details coming soon. Do you all think this is a good idea (start)?

A website is in making about the info... Please be patient >_>'.

Post replies of anything...
ABOUT THIS TOPIC. I repeat:
ABOUT THIS TOPIC!!
Please and thanks ^_^! You all will be a big help.

Last edited by clulesslady on Dec 28th, 2007 at 10:25 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 10:17 PM
clulesslady is currently offline Click here to Send clulesslady a Private Message Find more posts by clulesslady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi and welcome to the Unhosted RP forum. smile

Unfortunatly you can not simply open a new thread creating a game.

It will be closed. All games must have permission from me before they start. This is because we otherwise get drowned in hundreds of games which no-one wants to play, which were opened by someone who thought it seemed a good idea at the time, and then forgot about it.

The process for permission is in fact very simple. Post and outline your idea here:
READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

After you have posted your idea, you wait for interest in the idea. As soon as the moderator [Ushgarak] has given you a 'good to go you are free to create a thread.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 03:05 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sea_glass

I think that it really is a good idea. Have you created the site yet?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 03:29 PM
sea_glass is currently offline Click here to Send sea_glass a Private Message Find more posts by sea_glass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote