KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teen Titans

Teen Titans
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striding Cloud

Teen Titans

Teen Titans

The Titans has been around for at least a few years now, thriving more than ever. Tho more towers have joined, each on different sides of the map caring for their cities.

Both keeping in constant contact with the very first Tower made. Evil has became low over the months, making less for the Titans to do but wait, and train for anything new to come their way, which now seldom does.

Beast Boy: Is the same annoying teen as ever, though slightly more grown and handsome.

Cyborg: Has not really changed much at all, just the same.

Raven: Has became more open, hanging out with the gang more and more having fun instead of keeping more to herself. Shes even seldomly played video games with Cy and Beast Boy, beating them of course.

Robin: As well as grown, in smarts and everything. Proving him an even strong a fair leader then ever before.

Star Fire:Is mostly the same but more down to earth, she still does have her weird perks, like food and holidays from her Planet, but shes grown use to the so called human customs.

Each has been placed in charge of the new members in their tower, each teaching the other their own skill training them for battle.
Some learn well while others take time, some enjoy their training while others prefer to be alone.

And in the darkness some lurk as spy's waiting to take them down, while an evil builds up ready to attack.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM For these characters:
Robin: Thunder Fox
Beast Boy: kenpachizaraki
Raven: Raven_959
Star Fire:
Cyborg:

Character sheets:

Name:
Looks:
Powers:
Weapons:
Side:
Biography: (Optional)

Joining
Striding Cloud
kenpachizaraki
Raven_959
Muck101
Thunder Fox

No other characters in the series until Cyborg and Star Fire, are taken. Sorry Muck but i wouldn't be fair if you got to be someone else in the series. But no one else did. And only Star Fire or Cyborg or Made up chars are excepted into the role-play.

Name: Al Katana
Race: Elemental Warrior
Looks: Has different forms. Will post picture when he transforms into one of his forms.
Personality: Calm, Nice, Cool, Doesn't understand life yet.
Powers: Has powers of the elements
Weapons: A sword that transforms when he does.
Side: Dunno
Biography(Optional): Al comes from a village where they aren't allowed out. But he goes away anyway to join the Teen Titans. He is also afraid of girls.
Weakness: Girls

Al was flying threw the air at super sonic speeds. As he flew in the air looking serious as usual in his Air Element form. It sounded like a giant jet was flying in the air making loud super sonic boom noises. Al could feel and hear his Stomach growl loudly as fast as he was going. He stopped suddenly and held his stomach. "Geez i need to get something to eat. I'm starveing when was the last time i ate anyway? Yesterday morning, oh yea. I've been flying to this place forever." Al dug his hands into his pocket swiftly and fast as he could. And pulled out a small scroll that got bigger. "Teen Titans Tower. Or atleast the city." He said and the scroll told him exactly how far he was from it. "Awesome. Not too far from here." Al said as the scroll got smaller and he put it in his pocket. "Better grab something to eat." He said and looked down seeing the lights down below him. He was high in the sky seeing the clouds. Al began to fly down as if he was diving. Once he began to get closer and closer he stopped. And dropped to his feet making sure no one seen him. He walked from behind a building looking serious.

(Al in his Air Element Form.)
(please log in to view the image)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:47 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Name: Raven
Race: ??
Looks: has multiple sides.
Personality: was distant and cold and had spend most of her time in her room meditating or reading books. now she is more open to the rest of the team and actually laughs every once in a while, and has actually played a video game with beast boy and cyborg..
Powers: is able to go through walls at will, move inanimate objects and can take over someone if willing to
Weapons: any inanimate object she can move
Side: Good
Biography (optional) : Biography: With a mystical power over inanimate objects, Raven is the most mysterious of the Teen Titans. Under her grim and sarcastic demeanor this puzzling Titans member is of invaluable aid to the team. With an unusual love for the dark and creepy (especially horror flicks and haunted houses), Raven often prefers the comfort of being alone and retreats to the comforting emptiness of her room in times of leisure. While not grim to the point of depressing, her more passive nature provides balance to a team of lively and often hyperactive members. While Raven often exudes creepy vibes and never hesitates to give her fellow team members a piece of her mind she is still a supportive and caring member of the group.

Raven controls her power by maintaining a calm state of mind and restraining her emotions. When Beast Boy and Cyborg took a trip into her mind, they realized that behind Raven's calm exterior there lie many conflicting emotions and identities, including an "angry raven" that is represented by her father, Trigon. She often uses meditation to pacify her mind and keep her multi-faceted identity in check.

Rising from his hardened lava encasement, Slade returned--and this time it was for Raven. His only task was to deliver a message: Raven’s destiny was chosen at birth; her father, “Scathe” or “Trigon”, would, through Raven, destroy the Earth and all its inhabitants. While Raven and the Titans try to find a way to prevent this, the odds are stacked against her: both Slade and Raven’s mother, Arella, call it her fate and she is doomed to live it.

Seeing no other way out, Raven gave herself up to Slade and Trigon. The prophecy was fulfilled and Trigon nearly destroyed the universe, just as the prophecy had stated. He seized control of Earth and froze everyone in time. With Raven's help, the Titans remained un-frozen and after much battle with Trigon's tricks, the Titans and Slade eventually began to wear Trigon down. It was Raven, however, to defeated her father; after seeing the Titans actually hurting Trigon, she realized she might still have a chance to defeat him. Harnessing what power that her father left in her, Raven grew into an older body and destroyed Trigon.

Raven returned home with her friends; friends that became even closer when she realized that they had not given up on her, even when she was without hope.

" i'm lost and empty...i've lost something i cant replace..T_T "

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:07 PM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Name: Fred Dukes
Race: mutant
Looks: Very obese, with short brown hair. Approximately six feet in height, weighing 900 lbs
Personality: Constant riducule by his classmates has resulted in Freddy's inherent shyness, and occasional angry outburst. He however remains deathly loyal to his friends and family, under any circumstance

Powers: Fred's mutation, which surfaced in his late adolescent years, has caused his fat and skin cells to become nearly un-puncturable, with a highly excellerated healing factor, as well as superhuman strength. He can also create a central gravitational pull around himself, if in contact with the ground. Once this happens, he becomes nearly unmovable by any force. He can very easily use any of his enemies projectile weaponry against them, simply by absorbing the objects into his fat, and tightening his stomach muscles to fire them back.
Weapons: None

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:08 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

And also Al is on the good side to. Nice chars.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:33 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

ok. and thanks

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:42 PM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

And this is just the Sign- In thread not the rp thread.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 12:02 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

ok

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 12:03 AM
Rapidash

Name: Cat "Virus" Fissure
Race: -
Looks:
(please log in to view the image)
Personality: Cat is an emotional wreck and quite the sensitive girl. She suffer from one health sickness to the other and has been all from blind and deaf to dying. The doctors says it is all in her head, but she begs to differ.
Powers: She is a living, biological facility. She can use sicknesses, viruses and bacterias for a large varity of situations. She can even cure some of the greatest health issues there is and on anyone she wish. Except for herself.
Weapons: She is a talented alchemist and often use vials and biological bombs when she battle.
Side: Neutral (More towards Good than Bad)

Perspective

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 12:49 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

NICE CHAR! big grin

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:16 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

nice character but i kinda feel bad for her...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:24 AM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

Name: Garfield Mark Logan Alias "Beast Boy"
Race: Human
Looks: (please log in to view the image)
Personality:Beast Boy used to joke around alot until he fell in love with Terra and you all probably know how that ended. Now he's gotten a little maturer and doesn't realize he know has feelings for Raven in addition to the ones he has for Terra.
PowerssadNote from Wikipedia though who knows if most of these happened after the series ended)
s a shape shifter, Beast Boy has the ability to morph into any animal that he has seen himself or has seen in an illustration (as is the case when he shapeshifts into an animal such as an extinct dinosaur). These transformations take only a second and Beast Boy has demonstrated that he is capable of rapidly changing his form with little or no effort expended.
His power enables him to completely alter his body mass, being able to take the shape of animals far larger and heavier than himself, such as an elephant, a hippopotamus, or a Tyrannosaurus Rex (though until recent stories, such larger forms would physically exhaust him), or smaller and lighter animals such as mice and insects. His power also enables him to radically alter his body structure and take forms of animals without limbs, like snakes, or those without skeletons like a jellyfish. In one notable instance, he even took the form of multiple individuals simultaneously (as a swarm of fireflies). While as an animal, he gains all the physical abilities and characteristics of said animal, such as great strength (a gorilla), speed (a cheetah), and durability (a turtle), and abilities such as flight (various birds), and aquatic breathing (various fish). He can even gain the specific poison produced by specific snakes. While in animal form, Beast Boy retains his human intellect, memories, and the ability to speak. No matter what form he takes, his skin, hair, and his eyes, will remain green, making most of his animal forms easy to distinguish from real animals of that species.
On one occasion, Gar assumed the form of a Gordonian Slaver, whose physical form was that of a reptillian humanoid.
When Raven implanted Garfield with an evil seed of her father Trigon, he began to transform into more demon-like creatures. Eventually, he found himself more comfortable in these horrific shapes rather than as a human, and stayed shifted. After becoming completely corrupted by the evil seed, he was used by Raven and Trigon, but eventually returned to normal.
Beast Boy has gained a new "Super-Animal" form made with the traits, strengths and abilities of all the animals in the world. This gives him a multitude of abilities from a falcon's vision to beyond a tyrannosaurus's strength. This animal form has a constant feral attitude, and Gar has problems
controlling it's powers and mental state. This form appears in the Teen Titans animated series as stated below.

Weapons:His body
Biography (optional) : Though all that stuff in his past should be known so future reference Gar is now the leader of Titans West the Tokyo branch of The Titans. He is now fluent in Japanese.

Last edited by kenpachizaraki on Jan 7th, 2008 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:32 AM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

nice character description!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:39 AM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

Same to you...
Feel like joing my Naruto RP?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:41 AM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Ok I am going to make a Titans East Member from the orginal comic titans east.
Name: Unknown Alias Power boy
Race: Apokoliptan
Looks: (please log in to view the image)
Personality: Emotionally highly unstable, he is highly tempermental, but really wants to learn how to keep it under control
Powers: Due to being born on Apokolips and enhanced by Darkseid, Power Boy has superhuman strength, speed and durability. Power Boy can also form simple energy constructs and force beams. Power Boy's powers are empathic in nature; he learned he could harness great powers by channeling love, pain, hate and rage from others.
Weapons:
Biography (optional) : A modified version of his early comic history and if anyone makes a supergirl(As in Ex-titan one.) he will fall in love with her as he did in the comics.
Raised on the hellish world of Apokolips in the slums of Armegetto, the boy who would be Power Boy was taken from his home to serve Darkseid. He was trained as a warrior and schooled in the ways of earth culture so he could evenually be placed there as a "hero" in disguise.

The boy learned he could harness great powers by channeling love, fear, anger and pain from others. Since his abilities were empathic in nature, that same channeling could also cause him to become violent and unpredictable when fueled by anger or rage, and even tried to killed to kill the titans on a mission where the titans were near apocalypse, but he failed and was just barely shown mercy by the titans and saved from the wrath of Darkseid.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:58 AM
Striding Cloud

No other characters in the series until Cyborg and Star Fire, are taken. Sorry Muck but i wouldn't be fair if you got to be someone else in the series. But no one else did. And only Star Fire or Cyborg or Made up chars are excepted into the role-play.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:05 AM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((So are my profiles accepted? Oh, and I would be willing to take the other main titans.))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:08 AM
Striding Cloud

Rules:
1. Must post atleast 2-4 sentences
2. No god-modding
3. No advertising other rps (Kenpachi)
4. HAVE FUN! big grin

All chars has been accepted except Power boy.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Last edited by Striding Cloud on Jan 7th, 2008 at 02:12 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:09 AM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Can you please modify rule 1. Sometimes there are situations were you can't help to post only 1 Sentence.))

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:12 AM
Striding Cloud

Are two sentences really so hard to post?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:18 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
Are two sentences really so hard to post?
sometimes it is depending on the situation

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:21 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote