KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Dead Walk_Role Play

The Dead Walk_Role Play
Started by: Swimming Bird

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The Dead Walk_Role Play

Jacob looked around the empty corridor of the mall, the warnings of rioters almost seemed pointless. "Since when do rioters come to a mall?" Private Henson looked over at Book and replied. "You never know.. could be some nice stuff in hear." Jacob chuckled and sat down on a bench. "Better question, since when do they send Marines to a riot?" They both laughed until they saw a person approach the door. "No admittance sir, please come back at a later time." The man only groaned and kept moving forward. "This is Sergeant Major Book, we have an unknown assailant moving in our position. If a similar situation occurs, shoot to kill is an option." Jacob and Henson both raised their weapons in hopes that the approaching man would stop. "This is your LAST warning! Stand down and get on the ground!"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 06:01 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Jordan and other officers were sent to block off a main road from the rioters. "Things are looking pretty bad out here dispatch. The rioters are getting restless and we are getting exhausted. If possible could you send backup to reinforce this barricade?" It was Jordan's partner Russel. He was an experienced officer with a tolerable temper. The dispatch didn't reply to Russel's call for backup.

"Hey Russ we got a a loose one," Jordan called to Russel. He walked up to the rioter and held up his hand. "Sir you can't cross the barricade..... Sir?" The rioter ignored his calls, grabbed his hand and bit off a finger. Russel screamed in pain and shot the rioter four times in the chest.

"Jesus! Russel he was a civilian!" Jordan screamed. "You can't just kill them because the bite you! Are you listening to me?" Russel just stared at the corpse.

"Look," Is all he said. The body was still wiggling around until it rose off the floor and came back to Russel. It hissed and bit Russel's shoulder. Jordan shot the rioter in the head and it quickly fell. "Get in the car... we need to get you medical assistance." Jordan and Russel quickly got into one of the police cars and started to drive.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 06:28 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Henson walked up to the man with his assault rifle ready. "Sir, I need you to lay on the ground and put your hands on your head." The man only responded with lurching forward and forcing Henson to the ground. "Private!" The man had already bit into Henson's neck and blood was pooling everywhere. Jacob ran up and kicked the man in the face and watched him fall back. "Henson, stay with me! Henson!?" Henson was unresponsive and the man had already gotten back to his feet. With rage in his eyes, Jacob raised his weapon and fired into the man's knee. He fell to the ground but kept coming. "What the..." Jacob fired again into the man's arm, but he just kept coming. With a deep breath Jacob pulled the trigger and fired into the man's head. "This is Sergeant Major Book, we have a man down." His radio crackled in with other voices. "Sergeant, we are under attack by people who seem to ignore pain! They are coming from everywhere. We've lost contact with the North Door unit, and the East Door unit."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 06:54 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

"Pythion regius?"
The man questioned and looked up at Aki. She sighed, rolling her golden eyes and flicked some hair from her forehead.
"A none-venomous python species. Listen, if it is to any comfort I am sure that you bought this snake in some aternative universe of our own dimension- but you are not buying it from me here and now. Get some knowledge and get back to me once you do"
She frowned and the man flicked his hand at her in a angered matter. She soothed her snake over the head. She were not going to sell her snake to someone that did not even know the species. Even though she was a somewhat coldhearted woman, she loved her reptiles. She soothed it over the head before she put it down into its bag. She lifted the bag up and put it over her back as she started walking.

She was heading out of the market but stopped frozen as a man was shot. She wanted to give the shooter a piece of her- just as much as she wanted to scream out of fear, but screaming at an armed psycho was not the brightest thing to do. Instead she just looked at Sergeant Major Book with an angry glare, as she backed of.
She had seen shootings that lead to deaths a lot of times before, so she did not exactly get filled by panic. She was too strong at mind for something like that. She kept instead her face and soothed the snake that was inside her shirt.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 07:32 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

The car swerved out of the way of a pedestrian. "Just hang on Russ.. We're gonna find you some medical attention," Russ was starting to look slightly pale. "I'm gonna be fine Jordan," He assured Jordan. The car came to a stop at the hospital. Jordan looked in awe.

The hospital was burning. Dead bodies hung out of windows and people were running covered in flames. "My god....," Jordan grabbed the squad car radio. "Dispatch send immediate support to the local hospital. The place is burning down."

"This place has gone to hell," Russ whispered. "It sure has bud... now like I said... just... just hang on," Jordan sighed.

A burning person ran up to the squad car and slammed its fist on the window, then crawled onto the hood. Jordan quickly floored it as it started to crack the wind shield. Without being able to see, Jordan swerved the car from side to side, finally crashing into another car.

Jordan flopped out of the crashed squad car. Everything was blurry, but from what he could see, the rioter was smashed in between both cars. He looked back into the squad car. Russel's neck was snapped and bleeding everywhere.

Jordan felt his head. There was a cut on his forehead and his lip, and bruises started to appear. He started to walk towards where ever he could find help.

Last edited by android217 on Jan 13th, 2008 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 07:47 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Ark served his last constumer before his shift ended. He smiled happily " hell ya now i can get a new engine upgrade for my Infinite !" His car was his pride and joy. He lived in a small place just to put half of his money towards his car. He saw a few guys come in the bar. They both were missing flesh on the face. " Is this some joke ?!" a drunk man said "take them masks off !!!" The first one moaned " o a wise guy !?!?!" Ark got up " Sir dont !" He punched the person in the face. The second one ran up and bit the guy in the neck. People in the bar paniced.

Ark saw more of the rioters come in. " these arent human !!!" Ark turned around ready to go out the back when he heard " Ark !!! help meh !" One of his good costumers Juliet screamed pushing to get over the counter. BEfore she could grab Arks hand a zombie started tearing her apart and several others did the same " jesus christ !"

Ark busted out the back door and saw what happnend to the whole city. Fire , screams and crys blood gore. He ran to his car which was parked in the back. He hoped in and tryed to stop his hand from shaking to turn the car on. He took a deep breath and turned it on when a zombie smaked its face on his drivers window. It was Juliet. He freaked out and backed up almost into another car and speeded off. He dodged baracades made by cops. Eventually he saw the mall. HE saw shooting going on. He was hoping he would find survivers. Not paying attention he hit a few zombies. His car was fine but got close to the mall and stoped the car.

" ok here we go" He opened his glove compartment and pulled out a Glock 23. It only had 14 shots. He kept the gun for saftey purposes at the bar or after a race if somone becomes inraged.
He headed inside and saw havick. People being shot and everything. He saw a shoe store that was empty. He ran in and closed the door and turned the lock.

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jan 13th, 2008 at 08:05 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 08:00 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Jordan slowly walked to the giant mall down the street. He was extremely weak, and looked half dead. In front of him was a rioter eating a corpse. Jordan thought he was delusional and continued to limp. The rioter looked up at him, then continued to eat. Jordan made it down the street when he heard gunshots. Suddenly Jordan snapped out his trance and realized how close to the mall he was.

Once in front of the mall Jordan smacked on the glass doors to the malls. "Let me in!" He held up his badge to the window.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 08:16 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

james walking around in the mall with his shotgun over his shoulder "this is such a huge waste of special ops" james said to his teammate that was with him as they walked towards the marines

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 08:20 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lady Fox
"Pythion regius?"
The man questioned and looked up at Aki. She sighed, rolling her golden eyes and flicked some hair from her forehead.
"A none-venomous python species. Listen, if it is to any comfort I am sure that you bought this snake in some aternative universe of our own dimension- but you are not buying it from me here and now. Get some knowledge and get back to me once you do"
She frowned and the man flicked his hand at her in a angered matter. She soothed her snake over the head. She were not going to sell her snake to someone that did not even know the species. Even though she was a somewhat coldhearted woman, she loved her reptiles. She soothed it over the head before she put it down into its bag. She lifted the bag up and put it over her back as she started walking.

She was heading out of the market but stopped frozen as a man was shot. She wanted to give the shooter a piece of her- just as much as she wanted to scream out of fear, but screaming at an armed psycho was not the brightest thing to do. Instead she just looked at Sergeant Major Book with an angry glare, as she backed of.
She had seen shootings that lead to deaths a lot of times before, so she did not exactly get filled by panic. She was too strong at mind for something like that. She kept instead her face and soothed the snake that was inside her shirt.

Jacob looked over at Aki and then back at Henson. "C'mon, you'll pull through private." Henson's eyes were closed and he was no longer moving. "Damnit.. you were a helluva soldier." Henson's eyes opened and he lunged at Jacob. "Henson stand down! What's gotten into you!?" Jacob forced him off and regained his footing. As he stepped back, he realized that many 'rioters' were approaching from all over the place. "Ma'am, I am going to have to ask you to get back inside the mall, now!" Jacob moved back slowly towards the door.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 08:27 PM
SoylentBlue
*narrows eyes*

"Didn't I TELL you the mall was a bad place to go? Stupid damn kid."

Damien breathed out a ragged sigh, his jacket sweeping to one side as he slowly allowed his knees to bend, sinking down with his back to the door. From the other side of the thick, iron-reinforced thing came the soft thump- probably heavy slams, in reality, of the 'rioters' beating against it. The old man breathed slow, light breaths as he stared dazedly into the dim-lit gloom around him, unpreturbed by his assailant's efforts to burst through the doorway. A sturdy, deadbolted door like what had been installed between the undercover parking zone and its small elevator/stairway room could keep any human at bay almost indefinitely. Just as well, because Damien wasn't really planning to go anywhere fast...

"I don't really get it..." He murmured to himself, shifting to ready himself to stand up. Old familiar aches coursed down his lower back. What he didn't really get was the past half-hour's events. He and his assistant, Sam, had just rode from their auto-workshop, escaping a large wave of those pale-skinned, half-alive things... and Sam had suggested the mall because apparently it would be safe and they would be able to get in easily.

The latter of the two points had proved wrong, as they;d been forced to swerve away from one of the main entrances which was teeming with those bastards, and in desperation had smashed through the boom-gate by the undercover-parking area and practically crashed their pickup truck. In the mad dash immediately following, Sam had been unlucky enough to be descended upon by the greater mass of the few dozen 'rioters' lurking in the parking zone... Damien had just been spattered with his assistant's blood as he desperately ran for the reinforced door.

And now he was here.

"Just trying to save my skin..." Damien muttered roughly, standing up with a grimace as he put a hand on his back. He walked towards the elevators, found one was on the floor and stepped in. No one inside. As he pressed the button for the ground-floor, he narrowed his eyes, remembering how Sam had tried to dart from the pickup truck without trying to help him out. "Then again, Sam, so were you. So were you..."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 08:39 PM
SoylentBlue is currently offline Click here to Send SoylentBlue a Private Message Find more posts by SoylentBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Once inside the north side part mall, Jordan quickly tried to find someone else alive. He grabbed his pistol and started to slowly walk to the entrance where he heard gunshots. When he saw a soldier backing up from the doors. He jogged over to assist him with some of the rioters.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 08:39 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

when another rioter came up to his gun shop, david shot it in the head, "f****n' rioters. where are they comin' from?"

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:22 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Ark took a deep breath " ok lets see..... theres the army and zombies.... ok so its like a video game" He said to himself. He turned around and heard a noise. He raised his pistol and looked in the back room. A women was being eating by a zombie " what the " The zombie turned quickly and got up. Ark shot it once in the chest. The zombie continued foward. He he shot it in the neck this time " dammit !" He fired 3 shots and 2 hit its forhead killing it. " Damn i need target practice" He checked his glock. 9 shots. " dammit" He needed to find .45 caliber bullets. Wasnt ganna happen.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:29 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~hey guys just thought of a good movie, alien vs. predator vs. zombie~
james shot a "rioter" with his shotgun "i said everybody back!" james shouted and in response he got moans

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:30 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Jordan hesitated on his way to the entrance with the soldier. He could probably handle getting the door closed on his own. In the meantime Jordan sat down on a nearby bench to rest and call for assistance.

"Dispatch come in.... This is officer Jordan Holder requesting immediate aide. I have been trapped inside the city mall. Come in dispatch," Jordan waited for a response. A voice cracked through the radio "This is dispatch...." The voice was talking slow and she sounded injured. "We are very sorry but... ah damn. my bite won't stop.. bleeding.. we have.. to deny... your request..." The radio went to static.

"Of course..... of course," Jordan threw the radio to the ground and it shattered.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:47 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob made his way back to the door, hitting the people with the butt of his assauklt rifle, until one grabbed it from his hands. "Damnit!" He decided to leave the weapon behind, and made his way towards the main doors. Once inside, he slammed the doors and made sure that all of them were locked and that the motors for the handicap doors were destroyed. He turned around to see Aki and Jordan. They both seemed a little disgruntled more than scared, and that was a morale pick up for him at least. He turned around to the cold lifeless stare of Henson. "What the ****? You are dead Henson!"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:42 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

Jordan laid his head in his hands. He started to talk to himself. "In the next few days, everyone you know will be dead. You have to be prepared for that. O.k.?" Jordan was prepping himself for the worst. He pushed his hair back and let out a loud sigh.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:59 PM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Camille looking at the computer parts and other objets for her game.She studyed them closely,waiting for jacob to come back to her.She need a tool to help her get her game to flow better,but they didn't seem to carry it.People worrying about something ,2 nerdy guys didnt seem ok well they seemed to be a nervouse reck talking about the dead.Keep asking each other what they do if the dead came back.

Camille moved around a couple objets that seemed to keep geting in her way.
"Where the hell is jacob?"
She studyed over couple peoples heads looking for him.Shruging her shoulders she turned her back and looked at something else.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:21 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob was trying to sort things out in his head when he remembered. "Oh no. Camille was supposed to come here for equipment." He took off from the doors and made his way towards the technical department of the mall. Making his way to the computer store, he saw her looking over the computer parts. He ran up and pulled her into a hug. "I was afraid that one of the things would get you." He scanned the room quickly before making sure no blood was on his fatiques.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:26 PM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

"Wait what??!"
She asked confussed what was going on?She pulled away and looked up at him .She need awsers ,she looked around,not know to look for but did what jacob did. She steped steped couple steps away from him worryed.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:36 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote