KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Heroes of the Atomic Age!!(rp thread)

Heroes of the Atomic Age!!(rp thread)
Started by: Muck101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Heroes of the Atomic Age!!(rp thread)

All approved players make their introduction posts here.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 08:35 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

The Presence was out patrolling the streets, so far he'd already stopped a bank robbery in progress ~finsh later~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 09:13 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Filly was currently working on a very stubborn skylight. She had used almost every tool in her box and the stupid thing still wouldn’t open. “Oh come on! What do I have to do to get a pain of glass to open?! This thing is just begging to be broken into! Open you stupid thing.” She grumbled and sat down to inspect the pain, something she had skipped when she arrived. “It shouldn’t be this hard... Normal skylight above a priceless artifact.... What am I missi- Aww darn it!” She jumped to her feet and looked closer at the window. She had forgotten to unlatch it which would have made her job much easier.... Considering she could have just flipped the latch and pulled it open without even having to break a sweat.
Once the window was open, she dropped what looked like a long and thin sheet of fabric. She snickered and carefully slid down the cloth to the glass box below. “Couldn’t make it in a city full of hero’s they said. She should be a lawyer they said. A life of crime is not suitable for a proper lady they said... Psh..” Once she was at the end of the line, literally, she wrapped the cloth around her waist and leaned down to look inside the box. “Now.... Time to take what I’ve worked so hard for. Come to Filly.”

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 09:45 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"a beautiful lady like yourself wouldn't be planning on stealing these ould she?" Presence asked walking as filly started floating in the air ~lighter than air~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 09:58 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

~I wish it was better, but I have to get off of the computer. Be back Monday.~

Sam was in a meeting with his boss, manager and just about the a third of the radio station staff that he worked with when one of his copies was reabsorbed by him. He learned that there was a robbery in progress at the Post National Bank (just giving the place your knocking over a name, DB) and that there as a guy there who appeared to be tyring to stop it.

"Uh, excuse me Mr. Nixes? I have a meeting with my wife in 15 minutes. Can I be let out early?"

His boss knew that he had marriage issues and he really did feel bad for using that as an excuse for crime-fighting all the time, but what could Sam do? Not stop crime? And this time he really did have a meeting but not for another three hours.

"Sure. You'll just have to come in earlier tomorrow so I can update you. Dismissed."

Sam ran out of the station and to his car to put on his costume. It felt stupid for him to have to hide his identity, but he didn't want people knocking on his door every time there was an emergency. He rushed to the bank and saw a woman tied to a line of sheets and a man speaking to her. He didn't know there were two thieves. He tried to figure out a way to tackle this but could come up with nothing. He decided to call the police instead and went home. He felt like a loser with a special ability. What good was it if he couldn't stop a couple of crooks. He got ready for his counseling session and went to sleep until then.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 12:51 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

((Lets all just pretend that Filly had been trying to get into Darwin Williams'(Simians') museum. He is the museum curator. zat way all three will have met right from the start. I also have some kickass plots in mind too, involving certain artifacts within the museum. ))I'll post in the mornin

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 08:26 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~kool~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 08:52 PM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

(( For the record, I've finally come up with a name for the city. Beta-city))
It had been an especially strenuous day at the museum, with the recent aquisition of a stone relic found on a deep-sea exploration((Which will be a BIG plot device -very- soon!)). While Mr. Williams, the museum curator, wanted nothing more than to retire to the museums sub-basement and treat himself to a chilled glass of wine and a good book; he knew fully well that he still had more to do. A man of efficiency, Darwin had kept his uniform within the closet of his private quarters. It wasn't anything flamboyant. It lacked the common bright colors or cape. But he'd spent years developing a light-weight but very sturdy material, to allow optimum free-movement without restriction. He relied on an over-the-scalp mask to hide his face, leaving only his jaw bare. His private elevator whisked the now fully-garbed crimefighter, Simian, to the roof. He often pole vaulted from the museums roof-edge to the fire-escape on the adjacent building. One could imagine his shock upon discovering a darkly-garbed man levitating a beautiful woman. The logical hero assumption? They were -both- robbing him and he was about to harm or possibly kill her, likely to keep everything for himself. Simian dropped to a crouch, and lept a good thirty-feet to land behind the male. Monkeystaff held readily at the base of the mans skull, he'd speak clearly. "Drop the girl, and both of you are coming with me...", he warned; fully ready to force the both of them if they resisted, he thought.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 09:42 PM
DangerousBeauty

K. Works for me!))

Filly shivered feeling the gravity turn off and the cloth fall from her body. "Umm... Why would I do that? Like you said I'm to pretty to do such a bad thing. I'm just admiring them. So now if you'll be so kind as t-" She stopped and looked past Presence, he'd be able to see the panic in her eyes when she spotted Simian. Then he spoke, holding some sort of staff to the other's head. "Yes like he said put me down and you're going with him."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 10:21 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"hello i'm The Presence, and i'm trying to stop a robbery in progress" Presence said as a police hat appeared on him "now your coming with me" Presence said to Filly and handcuffs appeared in his hands

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 10:55 PM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Simians steady gaze remained locked onto the cloaked man identifying himself as 'the presence'. As soon as this stranger made it clear that he intended to apprehend her, His staff was swung swiftly, knocking the hat clean off. "I Said Put Her Down....." He ordered once more, this time locking eyes with the woman "And your -both- coming with me." For all he knew, they had both been robbing him.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 03:47 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

the presure in the room greatly increased "like i said i'm gonna take her in, n ow i'm against killing other heroes but if you continue to interfere an attack me i think i'll lower the oxygen/carbondioxide ratio in the air" Presence said annoying picking up the hat

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 04:03 AM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

(( a little too powerful, Eh. If he could do that, how could he ever lose any fight? It would also have been a very very stupid thing to do, moving around to pick up a hat when someone has a blunt weapon pointed at the back of his head. I'd wager that the presence's skull cracks just as easily as anyone elses))

Last edited by Muck101 on Jan 19th, 2008 at 07:54 AM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 07:43 AM
DangerousBeauty

Filly had long since given up on escaping, at the moment anyways, so just just quietly sat up there in the air waiting for the men below to finish up.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 03:16 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Muck101
(( a little too powerful, Eh. If he could do that, how could he ever lose any fight? It would also have been a very very stupid thing to do, moving around to pick up a hat when someone has a blunt weapon pointed at the back of his head. I'd wager that the presence's skull cracks just as easily as anyone elses))
~he really doesnt care stick out tongue and it's not that powerful, he could do alot more, but he wont ever do that, like literally changing the universe around or changing 2+2=fish, but dont worry i'll keep in check~ "so about letting a hero do his job, lets just get rid of that staff" presence said the staff wobbled and melted ~changing the speed of atomic vibration~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 05:50 PM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

(('Fraid presence wouldnt have had time to finish his sentence, let alone melt Simians staff, what with him bending over to pick somthing up and all; while Simian is clearly on edge. Just poor judgement. He was practically begging to be knocked out.... Dont worry though, Simian will soon realize his mistake and make things right. Presence'll only have a headache for a bit when he wakes up in simians hq.))

Darwin had never been one for glory. So too, then, did Simian shy away from needless flamboyance. Many heroes would have made a snarky remark or somesuch, but not Simian. And while he hadn't directly ordered the man not to move, he'd felt it had been implied. Afterall, for all he knew this 'presence' character could have been reaching for a weapon. So without delay, his staff rose and fell with an audible "Tak!" upon the top of the presences head. Assuming that the woman would no longer be held aloft, Simian sprung to catch her.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 07:50 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~actually thats fine with me,~ presence fell to the floor and filly dropped down hard

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 11:49 PM
DangerousBeauty

Filly fell with a hard 'thump' onto the floor, then seeing Simian coming at her she jumped to her feet and scrammbled up her cloth rope. Every now and then she'd glance down to see where Simian was behind her. "Ok gotta get out... Think squirrel. Think squirrel. Think squirrel."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 01:15 AM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Simian didn't bother with shouting out a dramatic warning. In fact, he showed no effort of giving pursuit, untill the woman had made it to the roof and out of eyesight. And though he knew it'd be a pain in the ass to get another window, he also knew a dramatic vault would do well to discourage any further attempts of escape. With a keen eye locked onto the intended target, monkeystaff was hurled with a 'Whip!' through the air, and through the windo to imbed itself in the side of the adjacent building. Without delay, he lept through the newly-formed door, falling into a front flip that would send him whizzing up through the air, likely past the intended target, before he landed on the outstretched end of the staff. Acting like a spring-board, he was propelled to the roof, where He'd simply stand. giving no more chase. "Just hold on a minnute.." He would insist.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 07:54 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

Chad sipped his coffee as he listened the news. "Why do people try to rob banks without any powers?" He said to himself. A waitress stopped in front of him and said "Because If they had powers, like the heroes, they'd be heroes themselves," She spoke with a southern accent, whereas Chad talked with a northern. Southern accents really disgusted him. "You call these guys heroes? All the heroes died in the second great war." The waitress looked furious at him as she walked off.

Chad got out of his booth seat and walked out of the diner. He continued to walk as he turned to the dark alley beside the diner. Chad took off his suit, and underneath was a tinted dark blue jumpsuit. Suddenly he darted off out of the alley, making a loud sonic boom. He was already outside of the bank, looking up into the sun.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 10:39 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote